[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /trv/; For those of you that already visited auschwitz, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: rfciorjvferdfcmder.jpg (9 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
rfciorjvferdfcmder.jpg
9 KB, 259x195
Hey /trv/;
For those of you that already visited auschwitz, what do you think its the best option,go solo or go with a guided tour?
For those who went solo , how was the experience?
For the others, which company did you choose?it seems that the price its almost the same for the ones that already checked.

Thanks
>>
Girlfriend went and suggested a tour guide. While it's possible to do it alone, she said a tour guide is able to give you so much more information and tell you things that simply don't make it into the text books.
>>
Went last year in October, long ques but they said it was the quiet season so I can only imagine how bad it could be, and we'd arrived on the first bus from Krakow!
Anyway the way we saw it, a guide will go at there pace through the camps and can rush through a lot of the buildings and exhibits that you'd otherwise slowly go through. You can also piggy back onto tours since they're fairly large 20+ people) and frequently overtake individuals looking through the camp.

There might have been a few buildings only the tours can enter, but it's only 1 or 2 huts that can't have much more than the other 15+ buildings don't have. You'll be hard pressed to read and see everything, especially if you go to Auschwitz III.

So go solo and take your time, or go with a tour and explore at their pace. That's pretty much your choice here mate.
>>
I've been there this year with my class (Im a high school senior in Israel) and you should definitely go alone. Keeping up with the group kind of interferes with the experience
>>
Read a couple of David Irving's books before visiting.
>>
>>1121021
>kike high schools organize trips to concentration camps
I wish I was Jewish, you guys seem to have so many opportunities just for the fact of being the chosen people of God
>>
>>1122324
Hey someone's got to tell them every single other people on Earth deserves to get destroyed or else it would be antisemitism.
>>
>>1121202
This is good advice. You'll get a lot more out of it if you spend a few evenings in research. A lot of Auschwitz has been changed for tourist purposes.
Also probably go to the effort of going to Birkenau as well, which was the extermination area.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.