[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Las Vegas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Las_Vegas_89.jpg (3 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
Las_Vegas_89.jpg
3 MB, 3888x2592
I'm a boxing fan and am thinking of flying out to Vegas in July to watch Crawford Postol. Any Vegas advice /trv/? I hate gambling and Vegas doesn't hold much appeal to me outside of watching the match.
>>
>>1120522
Rio has one of the best buffets in town.
>>
>>1120525
I've always wanted to see how many lobster tails I could eat. I'm thinking 8.
>>
>>1120522
shoot a machine gun
>>
Bumping for advice too. Visiting LV for 4 nights with some mates (we're from Australia).
Is shooting guns awesome? I particularly like the thought of shooting a grenade launcher! I've never really shot many guns, just 303s and a shotgun or two.
Also general bars and shit to do during the day, besides gambling? (which I will be doing of course)
>>
>>1120525
Mother fuckers. I don't gamble, drinks, mess with prostitutes or any of that shit but when I went to Vegas the one thing I was looking forward to was a good buffet.

All three of the hotels I went to, old fuckers had picked EVERYTHING clean. Nothing left at all. I bought some overpriced ice cream in the lobby but that's all.
>>
>>1120522
>>1120885

Red Rock Canyon is a nice place. If you're interested in nature and hiking you should visit it, but take water with you.
>>
how are the topless pool parties
>>
>>1120925
This.

Also Valley of FIre is just as dope. Also Goldstrike hot springs, although it is closed for the summer.
>>
File: 1452648822297.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452648822297.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>1120888
Kek. Sucks, anon. You just gotta show up earlier next time.
>>
>>1120885
If you have a smartphone you can google or Yelp the shooting ranges. I havent been to one but you can look around for cheap prices.
During the day you can score free tickets to a club while walking down the strip. Also, since the tickets are free, they rack the price of alcohol inside the club to like $20 a drink.
>>
>>1120522
Each hotel on the strip is thematic. Walk through them to see the inside. A few also hold exhibits
>>
>>1121419
>If you have a smartphone

Huh? What's a smart phone...
Kidding. Cheers mate! $20 sounds way too steep tho, jeez!

>>1120925
Awesome thanks man. Is there a way to get out there without a hire car? Day tours etc?
>>
I was just there for three days my thoughts
>penn and teller was awesome, le trash man actually said 'into the trash it goes' out loud during the act which made the whole trip worth it
>rio does have an amazing buffet
>circle jerk du soleil wasn't that great
>if you go up on blackjack or whatever go down to the giftshop and get yourself a $30 bottle of vodka instead of paying $18 a drink at the bar (although the Rio bartenders make a great long island) and a bottle of soda to mix it in
oh yeah and ride the coasters
>>
>>1120522
If you hate Vegas just watch the fight on PPV
>>
>>1123074
>coasters

Which are you speaking of? The (very few) Vegas coasters that I know of were very meh.
>>
>>1120522
You could take in a Las Vegas 51's game. They're the AAA affiliate of the New York Mets. Always a good time.
>>
>>1123285
Ordering pay-per-view is fun, but nowhere near as fun as watching live.
>>
Vegas has some of the premiere restaurants in the world. Do some research on what's your style and splurge. That's the Vegas way, and much better than gambling it away.
>>
>>1120522
I have no interest in gambling but spent 4 fun days in Vegas. Explore the strip, eat some nice food, go to some shows, shoot guns at a gun range.
Go out into the desert on quads or dune buggies. Visit Hoover dam or fly over the grand canyon in a helicopter.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.