[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where can I move that has good internet, warm weather and cheapish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: amirafritzquestionmark.jpg (57 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
amirafritzquestionmark.jpg
57 KB, 500x650
where can I move that has good internet, warm weather and cheapish cost of living?
I'm currently living in CA and it's just too expensive.
I'm absolutely willing to move out of the US and I have some money saved
>>
>>1120500
Depends on how cheap you want to go, what qualifies as "good" internet, and whether or not you can actually find a way to legally live there. After about 5 mins on google I found apartments in Valencia (Spain) for around 450 euros/month
>>
Bulgaria apts $250/m
Internet 100 down for $15
>>
>>1120500
Texas is cheap and warm
>>
>>1120500
Am also Californian and can confirm that cost of living here is pretty expensive.

But at the same time if one can find a way to make bank then life here is great.
>>
>>1120500
Mexico is relatively warm, cheaper than California, and has decent Internet. It's also relatively open to resident Americans--I know several people here in San Francisco who own properties there and live there at least part time.

Thailand is warm and cheap and attracts a lot of 'digital nomad' types, but the internet is so-so and legal residency for more than 180 days per year is not usually possible (would be easy to split your year between Thailand and Cambodia, though). It'll also cost you at least $1000 just to get there.
>>
I heard Romania has the highest internet speed of any country in the world, or something like that. Their Black Sea coast is supposed to be nice.
>>
>>1121078
>I heard Romania has the highest internet speed of any country in the world, or something like that.
Close--it's something like #9 globally, but Timişoara has the fastest download speed of any city in the world. Much faster than the US, anyhow.

And the Black Sea coast is indeed enjoyable. Cold winters, though. It's also in the EU, which makes residency for Americans unrealistic.
>>
>>1121078
True. But you'd be living amongst Romanians.
Bulgaria's Black Sea coast is better (as it's further south, but it's not Turkey lmao) and internet is comparable.
>>
>>1120500
come to myrtle beach SC, we have fiber internet, the weather is fantastic and cost of living is diggity dirt cheap
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.