[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So yeah I basically lost my mind for a girl that I met in Italy,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: vH3u2anX.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
vH3u2anX.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
So yeah I basically lost my mind for a girl that I met in Italy, she's from Astana so I thought 'hell, why not going actually there?' . So there is still no plan, I dont know If while Im there I want to hop on a train and visit a bit more of the Country. Anyone been there? Any tips ? What should I expect? I read that if you fuck up even slightly you can easily get kicked off the country. Welp.
[Also the girl looks 98% as pic]
>>
Have a backup plan bro if it doesn't work out you will be sad and fly home. Had a similar case I went to see a girl and made a huge trip out of it so I didn't care after I was rejected and had a great time
>>
Don't chase the pussy bro. Been there, done that, just don't.

That being said, Karakhstan is probably a pretty cool country to visit in summer so go for it and just make meeting the girl a side priority
>>
you are both right, I will try to change my mindset and try to create a cool schedule of things to do, the girl will be (eventually) the cherry on the top. Ive read around that the capital its a pretty new city in his economical boom, so hopefully in the summer there will be party and stuff
>>
>>1118930
>dat lazy eye

2/10, would not bang
>>
>>1119041
>2/10, would not bang
My favourite meme ever. Not even being sarcastic.

collarbones too high angled
2/10 would not bang
>>
>>1119025
No, dude. Don't de-prioritize the girl. Make it the goal. Just make sure it ain't all you're heading out to do.
>>
>>1118930
>>1119041
>>1119067

To be honest her skin is a bit funny. Not the color, the contexture.
>>
>>1118930
She is absolutely beautiful
>>
>>1120158
>absolutely
>not perftectly

2/10, would not bang
>>
Sounds like a good plan brah! I mean so few people go to KZ. I would check it out, whatever happens with the gurrrrrl.
>>
Doing the same pretty soon. Do you keep contact with her? Does she want to see you again?
>>
Skip Kaz go to Kyrgyzstan.
You're welcome.
>>
Currently traveling in Central Asia, do it man, Kazakhstan is beautiful, the people friendly and hospitable. Make sure to visit the southwest, the rest is steppe.

Also, learn as much Russian as you can. Almost no one will understand English.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.