[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taking Leave to Venice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (25 KB, 486x303) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
25 KB, 486x303
Originally I was going to go July 7th to the 14th with a friend of mine, but she was just told by her boss that because she went home at the beginning of the month, that she can't go.

That being said, anyone feel like traveling with a stranger? We could cut the days. Less than seven if you prefer. We could see the sights. Mingle. Party. I would just prefer we establish a connection of sorts. Yeah?
>>
>>1118529
I'ma be in yurop from June 8th to July 13th. I'll stay with my half-uncles until July 1st. After that I have no plans.

I'm a brazilian dude, 22 years old. I like people more than I like slaving at jobs, so I chat more than I work. I prefer sports stuff to the 7 arts.

Can u tell me more bout you and Venice?
>>
>>1118529

If you haven't already booked your lodging. I highly recommend Generator Venice hostel. I stayed there over New Years and it was awesome! Very well maintained, friendly staff, pretty good location too.
>>
Don't ever visit Venice in the summer unless you are an idiotic tourist from Germany, UK or USA who wants to pay 3x prices for everything and only see other tourists in the whole city
>>
>>1118551
Well my supervisor gave me a list of locations she says I HAVE to visit to fully enjoy the experience. I'm a 26yr old sailor in the United States Navy. I'm a cook and I can appreciate sports but I'm more of a lush.

>>1118631
I never really considered a hostel. What was your experience like?

>>1118635
It's the only time I really have. Fall and winter I reserve for family. Plus, when tourists meet tourists, fun is bound to happen!
>>
>>1118529
July is the best time to visit Venice, lucky you.
>>
File: IMG_8452.jpg (1 MB, 1984x1488) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8452.jpg
1 MB, 1984x1488
>>1119189
>when tourists meet tourists, fun is bound to happen!
Or, considering you'll be in Venice, you'll develop an irrational hatred at the mere sight of mainland Chinese. But I'll second Generator, people are usually pretty cool there.
>>
I'm from a small town, 15 min from Venice; I would be glad to help you if you have any question
>>
I already have tickets to fly in to Venice on the 14th, gonna stay there probably until the 18th when I will probably go to Trieste followed by going north, right now other then the flight in and out I haven't booked anything else, considering leaving everything open and just hope for the best when I get there.
Also heard of Generator but actually thought of trying couchsurfing since I never did before. Should I reconsider?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.