[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi! It's time my first time on this board actually so please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
Hi! It's time my first time on this board actually so please don't be mean to me like /b/. So in 1 month i will leave for Vietnam, i'm going to stay there for about 3-6 months. I'm going to work as a English teacher down there to support myself. I'm going to live in Hanoi the main capital of Vietnam. I'm 19 and i currently live in sweden (I'm from Iceland). Just wondering if you have any survival tips and what to do and not to do in vietnam and what should i expect?
>>
File: my feeling exactly.png (95 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
my feeling exactly.png
95 KB, 219x230
nobody gives a fuck about your retarded blog you faggot. next time take ten seconds to look through the catalog and you will find about fifteen different pre-existing threads about southeast asia and teaching english. read them and if then you're still to dense to know the answers to your questions you're probably too dense to teach anyone anything, so you should probably go kill yourself.

tl:dr-fuck off and die
>>
>>1118227
Shit son, seem like a mad fucking basement dweller has arrived. Does being a total fucking dick online satisfy your needs of feeling superior while carrying a two inch dick? I didn't read the catalog so i'm sorry about that but i'll turn my attention to it now and read it.
>>
File: 0.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>1118231
you're a lazy fucking cocksucker who wants to been spoonfed everything and i'm the dick? i don't think so. go back to shitting up /b/, faggot.
>>
>>1118233
Spoonfed everything? I moved away from home when i was 16 and everything i have was achieved by me and me alone.
>>
>>1118239
bully for you. if you're that self-reliant you should be able to find the answers on your own. so f'real, do 5 minutes of research so you can come up with some proper questions, or fuck off.
>>
>>1118225
tottaðu stóra skaufa
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.