[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Amsterdam bros! I'm staying near the airport and am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Amsterdam.svg.png (28 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Amsterdam.svg.png
28 KB, 2000x1333
Hey Amsterdam bros!
I'm staying near the airport and am looking for good sights plus best method of travel to the city and back to the hotel.
>>
take the train
http://www.amsterdamlogue.com/getting-from-amsterdam-airport-to-centraal-station-and-downtown.html
>>
File: 1460190089500.png (333 KB, 579x568) Image search: [Google]
1460190089500.png
333 KB, 579x568
>>1116802
if it´s Ibis hotel you need to take a taxi as it´s next to the highway and you can´t walk via the highway to the airport.

And the buses there are shit. I once stayed there 3 days for a business meeting..
>>
>>1117332
The hotel is literally beside the airport, can't think of the name though.
>>
Fuck this city, I've tried my best to meet dutch people and holy fuck it's all Americans and English. I'm never coming back here.
>>
>>1117387
Some of those were probably Dutch, you just didn't notice.
>>
Prix d'ami or bulldog for spacecakes?
>>
>>1117387
Get out of the center. Try places like The Nine Streets, De Pijp or Jordaan. Maybe Amsterdam Noord.
>>
Alright I've run out of things to do in Amsterdam
How are appeldoorn or arnheim
>>
>>1118703
If you're in the dam. Can you recommend places for me and my girlfriend to go to?
>>
>>1118703
>>1118726
Go to Utrecht
>>
>>1118810
Any coffeeshops in particular?
>>
>>1117387
try speaking anything other than English. That will make it easier.
>>
>>1118846
Any that's not in Amsterdam.
>>
>>1118703
go to Harderwijk
>>
>>1117387
Try visiting the city outside of the canal belt. I was in Amsterdam last week and some sales clerks cant even speak dutch, only english.

Or go to Utrecht for a smaller, less touristy version of Utrecht

If you like electronic music look at these parties: https://www.residentadvisor.net/events.aspx?ai=29
>>
>>1118941
Yeah, awesome place. You can give handjobs to dolphins there.
>>
File: Ew-Its-so-sick.jpg (90 KB, 700x1244) Image search: [Google]
Ew-Its-so-sick.jpg
90 KB, 700x1244
>>1118703
I can recommend apenheul in apeldoorn. Its better than staying in the dam I think.
>>
>>1117387
>it's all Americans and English

sounds like a good time tbqh mate
>>
>>1119388
>apeldoorn

Lel just go to Artis if you want to see a zoo
>>
>>1119421
Apeldoorns pretty nice tbqh
The trails around here are pleasant when I'm not trying to keep up with Dutchmen on bicycle. Refreshing change from Amsterdam when you're not a lmao weed and have seen what worthwhile museums there are to offer. Probably going to move on from here in a day or two and do a day trip to Utrecht and arnheim
>>
Stupid question here. Is it legal to smoke weed in hotel?
>>
>>1119490
No, you're meant to smoke it in coffeeshops. Smoking areas are meant for cigarettes. You could get away with smoking it at a park, away from other people. Police might take it off you, tell you to stop but it's not a big deal

IMO, I'm happy enough that I can get weed above board to begin with so I just smoke at coffeeshops, and one or two quick ones in the park at night
>>
Take the train to Rotterdam and never return to that lousy shithole of a city
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.