[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey! I'm a 18 year girl traveling to Bangkok alone at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
File: tumblr_npdyyhpqcV1u2put4o1_1280.jpg (255 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npdyyhpqcV1u2put4o1_1280.jpg
255 KB, 1280x853
Hey! I'm a 18 year girl traveling to Bangkok alone at the end of June. I am super stoked and will be staying at an AirBnb. Besides eating lots of pad thai/thai tea, I don't know much about Thailand. I studied art history so I'm definitely looking forward to visiting beautiful temples, etc. Buuuuuut, overall I don't know much about it, and would really appreciate tips/advice/guides on what to do there. I'm staying for about a week. I would love to experience a little bit of everything, and great food recommendations would be much appreciated.
>>
>>1116115
>I'm a 18 year girl traveling to Bangkok alone at the end of June. I am super stoked and will be staying at an AirBnb.

You really shouldn't do this. Unless you're butt ugly (and even then) this sounds pretty dangerous.
>>
File: Mr_peanut_butter.jpg (59 KB, 682x708) Image search: [Google]
Mr_peanut_butter.jpg
59 KB, 682x708
just remember to accept any drink any man offers you, and be sure to let them see you drink. it's a huge insult there to turn them down, and they may even slap you if you tell them no or try to avoid it, which is totally socially acceptable there.

other than that, everything there's pretty easy to figure out. almost everyone speaks english, so just chill and have fun. :)
>>
File: IMG_8144.jpg (4 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8144.jpg
4 MB, 5184x3456
>>1116120
It does sound dangerous and now you're instilling a new fear in me. I definitely am not butt ugly and have my fears... but I'm doing this anyway
>>
>>1116121
Wow sounds fantastic1!!!! :) thank you for your great advice
>>
>>1116115
You'll be fine as long as you don't treat the country like your personal Disneyland and keep your awareness up.
>>
>>1116115
You'll be fine. Try the street food in BKK, it's cheap and good. Just one thing, read up on the common scams before you go, so you know to avoid them.

Leaving for BKK tomorrow. Getting excited already.
>>
>>1116115
Why are you using airbnb? Hotels are cheap as fuck over there.
Regardless, do not accept drinks from anyone, drink bottled water, don't attend full moon parties (unless you were meeting up with reliable friends).
I'd also get out of Bangkok, I think it's a pretty boring city. Very crowded. There's heaps of nice beaches around.
Also, get a banana chocolate roti dessert thing, they're fucking awesome. They're usually sold by the side of the road on those tuktuk kitchen convertible things.
>>
>>1116148
>tuktuk
Are you referring to rikshaws? I thought only Egypt called it tuktuks. (The plural is actually takatik).
>>
I'm a 19yo male traveling to Bangkok the 1st of july. This is just destiny OP
>>
>>1116158
OP here, I'm a lesbian unfortunately.
>>
>>1116115
Never leave your drink unattended?

Common sense really.

Have a good time!
>>
>>1116168
That's fine by me, really.
>>
>>1116168
Thai boi here. You succ me long and i fuc you good. Then you pay me with green card ok
>>
I had no idea drink spiking was so common in Bangkok. Why are asians so degenerate?
>>
>>1116115
Don't insult the king or anything that represents him (even stepping on a pic. Of him by mistake) you get a 5 year minimum prison sentence.

Don't buy or take drugs offered (dealers work with police, it's a set up)

Don't smuggle drugs, it's a death sentence.

Don't pick fights or disrespect the locals, they fight in groups and you'll get killed.

Don't get arrested, thai government will be holding you hostage for ransom (bail) or let you rot in their jails.

Don't fall for the many scams they pull of tourists.
>>
>>1116212
If it's the locals, they're going to kidnapped you or harvest your organs. If it's foreigners, they're going to rape torture and kill you.
>>
>>1116158
>>1116168
I am OP. And I am not a lesbian. Fuck you, impostor. Do you have a kik?
>>
>>1116148
I'm using airbnb because of the language barrier and so I kind of have someone I know. Also, airbnbs are cheap as FUCK. I don't know what you're talking about. I'm staying at this beautiful townhouse for $14/night and he has 3 huskies and a sugarglider....
>>
>>1116115
You'd be better off staying at a hostel than AirBnB. I recommend BedStation. There will be other hostelers there and the people that work there can help you with getting around as well
>>
Here is there website. Google Bed Station Bangkok and look at the reviews. I know the concept is foreign to Americans, but hostels is definitely the way to go for a first time solo traveler. To Bangkok especially.
>>
>>1116333
https://www.bedstationhostel.com/en/index

I forgot the website
>>
>>1116157
Umm, I'm not certain but I am pretty sure they're called tuktuks there too?
>>1116324
Fair enough, $14 is cheap and you won't find a decent hotel for that price. I don't know, I guess I just prefer hotels! I've stayed at decent ones in Thai for around the $80/90 AUD mark.
>>
I'm going to Tiger in Phuket around the same time to train MMA.

My turn to meet cute grill from 4chan? ~_~
>>
>>1116212
It's not the Asians, it's the Australians.
>>
>>1116448
As an Australian, I agree.
And in no way am I proud about it. Drunk Bogan aussies give the rest of Australia a terrible reputation.
>>
>>1116334
That hostel looks dope... now I'm thinking about canceling my AirBNBs... but my airbnbs are also very cool places with unique amenities. I might shorten one of my stays at an airbnb and book 1~2 nights at the hostel so I can make friends. BUt I might just go on Tinder while I'm in Thailand to find some English speaking travelers I can hang out with.
>>
>>1116537
I think it would be best to start at Bedstation and then transition to the AirBnB, versus the opposite.
>>
>>1116546
My main dilemma is that the airbnbs I have booked are very cool places... One is a beautiful high rise condo with an amazing pool and view of the city. Very modern, I basically get the whole place to myself. Will be nice to stay in such a beautiful, hotel-like place for a good price and settle in for the few nights. The second place is more of a town-house, Thai feel-y type with a European host (he speaks fluent English, so he can help me out if I ever need help) with 3 huskies and sugar glider (Did i mention i'm a sucker for animals??)

And there are non-refundable airbnb service fees. Which only adds up to about $20 but stiiiiiilll. Agh. Never stayed at a hostel so I don't know what I should do. Any input?
>>
>>1116115
For what I've heard, what hot girls do in Thai is pretty much beach n parties... Also get ready to hire gigolos cause you won't be worshipped as where you live.

Ok, you're hot, maybe you can get to suck Chad's dick in the bathroom of the club.

>>1116120
fuck off, White Knight, the world is not the one portraited in the news.
>>
>>1116121
underrated post
>>
Yo I live here. I really don't think you should stay in AirBnB, there are some sick-ass hostels around here where you'll have way more fun and bump into peeps. How long are you gonna be here for?
>>
Sorry for the thread hijack. I'm at the airport now on my way to BKK. Anyone want to meet for beers this weekend?
>>
18 year old girl going to Bangkok alone sounds so dangerous. I just hope you have a safe trip and hopefully meet some nice people.
>>
>>1116621
Sure, why not. If you get a thai# you can hit me up.

>>1116623
No more dangerous than going to London or NYC.
>>
>>1116640
I'll just have hotel wifi.

By any chance are you that French guy I met in BKK in November? I'm back in BKK again.
>>
>>1116644
Neh, some other guy. I live here with my gf.

Dude don't stay in a hotel. Go stay at Bodega hostel near Asok, that shit's way more fun. Gimme a way to send you a message and we'll see if anything lines up.
>>
>>1116645
I'm going on a luxury vacation. Staying at the Sheraton in Sukhumvit.
>>
>>1116648
Geez homie then we're probs outta each other price range. I'm but a poor peasant drinking sangsom outta buckets to get smashed n dance on the street.
>>
>>1116650
No prob, I can buy you drinks.
>>
>>1116556
>Women...
And christ, you are young and stupid.

You're going to Thailand to experience a new foreign culture, not sleep in home decoration magazine photo sets. For fuck's sake. With luck, you'll barely be in the place you're staying anyhow, who the fuck cares if it has a pool view or some beta orbiter with cute little animals to trick the pants off young stupid girls. I have a cute little puppy in my big van, wanna come see it?

>>1116556
Should've done more research first before putting money down. How long did you book at these places?
>>
>>1116556
Just read these >>1116618 & >>1116645

>>1116653
What then. Facebook or skype or something?
>>
I went to Bangkok in December to visit my best friend (also a femme anon) and even he didn't want me to walk alone. Especially in the evening/night (I never did either). If you are going here's my advice to you:

* Use Uber instead of a taxi. The price doesn't differ by much. The traffic is mad in Bangkok and some drivers are reckless to say the least. Cabs also doesn't have seat belts. If you Need to take a cab, remember to take a picture of the drivers ID found on the door or hanging from the drivers seats back. Many uses a false name on these IDs to get away if you're in an accident. If that's the case, you're probably fucked.

* Don't use drugs, whatsoever. The punishments for drug use are severe. Death sentences are not uncommon, especially if they think you're trying to smuggle it.

* The King and the Royal family. They are divine. Do not insult, laugh or point at their portraits. And they're everywhere. You will get fined or worse if an officer sees you. If you go to the movies, a short film accompanied with the national anthem will be played before the main film, stand up during this to show respect. Also, if you're out in public around (If I recall correctly) 18.00, the national anthem will be played on speakers, do as everyone else, stop, lower your head (again, the king) and carry on once the music stops.

* If you're going to visit a temple or the royal palace, cover up. Long sleeves and skirts/pants. Doesn't have to be fancy but you will not be allowed in if you show bare arms/legs.

* You can never be too careful when crossing a street, if you can use an over pass, I suggest you do so. As I mentioned before. Drivers are insane.

* If a sign tells you not to do something, don't do it

* Do not break the law, you will NOT receive a free pass or lighter punishment because you're a foreigner. It'd most likely be the other way around.

And lastly, use your common sense.
Enjoy your trip. Sure you'll love it!
>>
>>1116674
Not That Guy, but LINE is the best way to communicate. Maybe Whatsapp, if you don't mind giving out your phone number, but LINE you cam use your LINE ID. It's also very popular among locals in Thailand, and Asia in general. Viber is another consideration
>>
>>1116115

>Hey! I'm a 18 year girl traveling to Bangkok alone at the end of June.

I am an American expat and have been living, working, and travelling around SEA for almost a decade.

You are the precise demographic that gets into the most, and the worst type of trouble in this region of the world.

I highly suggest that you consider going with a friend. If you insist on going solo, then try to make some local female friends as quickly as possible. Thai ladies would see just how vulnerable you are and protect you, while showing you some fun things to do.

If you let them know you are a lesbian, they will also introduce you to all of their lesbian friends (if that is what you are looking for).

You must be prepared for a great deal of bad behavior from local and other traveling men. If you are cute at all then you will be stared-at, approached by many drunk or stupid assholes.
>>
>>1116656
Isn't this the perfect time to be young and stupid? To be honest, I didn't even consider a hostel until someone suggested it. I booked it right after I booked my flight. I'll lose about $20 if I cancel my reservation, which I can afford.

>>1116618
I'm here for a ~8 days! Considering canceling my AirBnBs right now.

>>1116623
Thank you! I mean as stupid as I'm coming across this post, I've traveled alone before and got a good head on my shoulders, haha. I'm also Korean, so I hope I'll sort of blend in and not stick out like a white tourist.

>>1116678
Thanks for your advice!

>>1116698
I truly insist on going alone. I'm also not lesbian, some imposter claimed to be OP, lmao.

So...
>hostels are better option?
>maybe do both

IF anyone is going to be in Thailand at the end of June-beginning of July/have more legitimate advice to offer/possible meet-up: my kik is katbox1
>>
>>1116674
At the lounge now. But the plane should have wifi. Could just decide on a time/place to meet? i.e. at Terminal 21 in the evening, it's next to my hotel.
>>
>>1116718
Hostels are definitely the better option, especially if you're traveling alone. AirBnB would be a better option if you were traveling with a group. Traveling in Europe and Asia, especially at your age, is all about the hostels. Check out Bed Station's Facebook page. Can't post FB links on 4chan.

Also, in your favor, the Koreans are very popular in Bangkok, right now. Though it's more the plastick K-pop look. But Thais are big Koreaboos
>>
>>1116732
At least young Bangkok Thais are Koreaboos. Not sure how much that extends outside of Bangkok.
>>
if you're there to party and make friends then hostels is for you. If you're not there to party every single night then stay the fuck out of hostels.

ITT 18 year old getting peer pressured by 4chan to check in to a sweaty hostel when she has amazing living quarters already booked and she says she's there to visit temples and eat great food. You don't have to live below your means just because you're visiting a poor place, that is not "taking in the culture"

and remember this, hostels are not cultured lol

Thailand is never gonna be super safe when you're alone, but if you're 18 or 25 doesn't really matter, only the way you act does. Use common sense and you'll be fine.
>>
>>1116115
Stay away from Sukhumvit Soi 4 through Soi Cowboy unless you want to be badgered by filthy shit skins and old fat european and amerifat trolls
>>
>>1116656
Holy motherfucking xrist you are bitter.

Let the girl wherever the fuck she wants. That hostel looks like shit desu. Bare concrete walls, Auschwitz-style. Just kys.

The high rise condo sounds amazing and I wish I was there instead of this gas chamber of a hostel.

>better view
>better privacy
>pool

What does the other shithole offer? Literally nothing.
>>
>>1116782
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293916-d7265013-Reviews-Bed_Station_Hostel-Bangkok.html

http://www.booking.com/hotel/th/bed-station-hostel.html
>>
>>1116782
>What does the other shithole offer? Literally nothing.

Apparently a lot: >>1116797
>>
File: Photo on 7-29-15 at 7.16 PM #3.jpg (188 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 7-29-15 at 7.16 PM #3.jpg
188 KB, 1080x720
>>1116732
Although now I'm Americanized (dress very LA, more American style makeup) I did at one point was obsessed with k-pop, so I understand their fervor, lol. I think I *look* the part. Thanks for your advice.

>>1116757
I think I'm going to shorten my stay at one airbnb and book a hostel for 2 nights. I want to party hard, get fucked up, etc, but I also want to go check out the architecture and see the art.

>pic related
>me
>kinda old tho
>I stopped wearing those circle lenses and cut my hair lol

ALSO I know everyone recommended street food, but what are some other thai foods I can try besides pad thai? I've tried other dishes here but was wondering if anyone could give me actual names of foods I should try?
>>
>>1116816
Try any thai curry, seriously any one of them, you will NOT be dissapointed,
>>
>>1116816
9.5/10
>>
>>1116816
Laab Moo with rice is bretty good, also Som Tam
>>
>>1116816

post feet
>>
File: 63360788.jpg (42 KB, 840x460) Image search: [Google]
63360788.jpg
42 KB, 840x460
>>1116797
>>1116798
Just gas me senpai
>>
>>1116816
tom yum soup, and tom kha gai soup. Suprised no one has said pad thai.

There's also various insects, as well.
>>
>>1116873
I prefer laab Gai (chicken) or laab neua (beef). Laab moo is pork, for anyone that doesn't know. These are all basically minced meat salads. Som tam is Papaya salad,
>>
Oh fugggg. Today is some sort of holiday. Not possible to get alcohol anywhere in BKK?
>>
UPDATE from OP:

I have changed my AirBnB reservations! I'm keeping my luxurious condo for the first two days, then 2 days at the hostel, then the rest of my stay at my 2nd airbnb with the cute dogs. Yeah. Suck it. Best of all worlds here. I'm actually planning a Europe trip when I get back so... might start another thread.
>>
File: IMG-20150601-WA0000.jpg (133 KB, 889x1185) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150601-WA0000.jpg
133 KB, 889x1185
>>1117009
It' about 9 something Friday morning their, huh? I'm in the USA at the moment. Yeah, It's Big Buddha Day. A lot of stuff, bars/clubs especially, will be closed, but it's just one day.
>>
>>1117018
Apparently some clubs will open at midnight. Maybe I'll try one then.
>>
So... anybody up for a /trv/ meeting today? Bars are open again.
>>
Can confirm Korea is a big thing now in BKK. You'll be fine OP. I see more Koreans in my hotel than even Japanese.
>>
im planning a trip to pattaya
probably go late August into early September

anything i should do specifically?
after reading this thread i started looking into hostels but idk im not poor so i may try one for a day or 2 but i dont mind spending $100 a day for a nice room

my plan is to party, fuck bitches, get a moped and explore, maybe shop for some clothes or hit the beach
>>
File: IMG-20160515-WA0002.jpg (153 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160515-WA0002.jpg
153 KB, 720x1280
>>1117728
I'm out and about, but come back to this thread and I will hook you up with info.
>>
>>1117732
hell yeah man i appreciate it
will check back periodically

info
>just turned 27
>planning on going for about 12 days
>been once before for a week with 2 friends
>one was a marine who had been before and was fun to party with
>other was a fat poor neckbeard who wanted to stay in the hotel the entire time
>mostly frequented the champagne lounge i think
>buddy gave a guy his passport to rent 2 mopeds for dirt cheap
>had the most fun ever at the bar and riding moped through out city day and night

nervous about going back by myself
want to pick up where i left off but do more and see more
>>
>>1117732
Better yet, I'll respond in SEA general, but will post here when I do. I don't want to hijack a Bangkok specific thread with Pattaya talk. Especially one with a female OP
>>
>>1117735
What a coincidence. I'm a Marine
>>
>>1117737
well thats fine by me
any info or tips are greatly appreciated
stories would be cool too
im bored as fuck right now just looking shit up

i was there in june 2011
so im sure some things have changed
>>
>>1117740
What is your previous info/knowledge? I don't want to cover ground you already know
>>
>>1117852
sorry my power went out last night

umm im not sure, mostly what i already stated
we had this weird time thing where me and the marine would get up and try and go out and fuck around during the day, then take a nap till about 9 then go out to the club
but sometimes i wouldnt want to get up so only them 2 went out and they would wake me up when they got back
thats how i missed walking street;_;
so they would come back shit faced and wake me up and im ready to party and they would be going to bed so i spent a few nights hooning around pattaya on my moped

a complete overview would be cool or some tips or tricks like cool places to go or things to see
maybe a back story of things you did when you were there?
idk

i just want to talk about it and plan some stuff out
im crazy excited to be going although its like 3 months away
>>
>>1118218
Just want to let you know I saw your post. I will respond, just keep checking back
>>
>>1116122
You should be fine, I was there for a month and i never had any problems. Just make sure to not touch the monks when you're there. That is a bit of a no no for women.
>>
>>1118436
yeah dude im still around
i will keep coming back till 404

still super down to get any info i can
>>
>>1118783
I'm in summer courses, so busy, I actually will probably post the info here, since it seems like OP abandoned the post,
>>
>>1116324
I stayed with that man before! Anon are you still here?
>>
>>1118788
no worries
im busy with work as well
also just found out i cant post on my phone cuz i got banned? fuckin A

feel like im totally getting catfished but ill check back
would be cool to have a new dedicated thread tho
>>
What about prostitutes? Considering heading to Pattaya alone to lose my virginity. 23 y/o male.
>>
Anybody want to lay odds on her making it back?
>>
>>1118793
yeah thats the place to go man

im>>1118792
and last time i went i probably spent $1500 for the plane ticket and $800 for the hotel for a week then probably an additional $1000 on everything else but i lived like a king

but im about to buy my ticket and hotel this week and since im booking it further out the plane is at about $800 and the hotel is about the same but im thinking about spending more for a nicer place

probably the most fun and exciting time in my life tho
>>
>>1118793
I will reference them when I do my detailed Pattaya post. I probably shouldn't say this, since I mentioned my day job, but for long time /trv/posters. At least the last 2 years, this is Black Papasan.
>>
>>1118795
Very high. Her biggest risk factor is Aussies, and even that wouldn't end in death. And not even a spiked drink, like some have alluded. They'd simply outdrink her, and she'd wake up with a sore bum.
>>
Trying to keep this alive until I can respond with the Pattaya info. Going to the Carribean next week so am swamped trying to get a week ahead of school and work. Worst case scenario, I'll dig up an old response of mine from the 4plebs archive
>>
>>1116121
Man this is crazy, I'm watching this show right now
>>
>>1116115
Surely this is bait
>>
>>1116115
>I'm a 18 year girl traveling to Bangkok alone
Hook up with a ladyboy, that way you can explore your sexuality with another "girl" but if it gets too weird for you "she" can still fuck you same as always.
>>
>>1119679
>Hook up with a ladyboy, that way you can explore your sexuality with another "girl" but if it gets too weird for you "she" can still fuck you same as always.
Most Ladyboys don't fuck women.
>>
>>1119654
im still here and down to read it

but idk why you cant take 10 minutes to just write it out

still feels like serious catfishing

just bought my ticket and hotel
>less than $1600
>figure on spending at least that while im over there
maybe $3500 total? we shall see
>>
>>1119842
You got a hotel? You're already fucking up. Okay, I'm supposed to be doing my homework, going a cruise and not trying to pay for internet on ship, but I'll pound out a few things real quick in a few. But do n archive search for black papasan if you think I'm bullshitting.

>sidenote, just broke up with my mamasan gf of 2 years and a little in my feels
>>
>>1116122
10/10 would bang
>>
>>1119842
>>1119875
>>1119654
Here is the old thread I was referring to. I'm also the guy in this thread who was recommending Bed Station, and hostels in general to the OP.

http://archive.4plebs.org/trv/thread/1040592/

But for a single dude in Pattaya, I recommend a guesthouse. Specifically, I'd say Harry's Place

http://www.atharrysplace.com/
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293919-d8679045-Reviews-Harry_s_Place-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

My home girl is a cashier here. It's also very close to LK Metro, the 2nd sex hot spot next to Walking Street, and central to a lot of stuff. For a go-go on LK Metro I recommend Touch. Very Weeb frindl wiht the school girl and sailor outfits/theme. Search this on Facebook. "Touch Pattaya - Agogo Above the Rest" Their website, though it hasn't been updated since launch. http://touchpattaya.sexy/

There are also a few bar girls at Harry's. I can break down the tiers of streetwalker, freelancer, bar girl, and go-go girl for you but that info is readily available. Any specific questions?
>>
>>1118790
I am!! How was it? He looks like a skinhead... lmao I've been consistently checking this thread desu
>>1118788
Still here. Just readin and soakin' up info.

>>1118795
I'm gonna be vlogging! MAYBE I'll post a link here when I'm done.

>>1118813
I'm Korean. We drink like monsters. I have a high tolerance. But that being said, I'm definitely going to be very careful.
>>1119670
not bait

>>1119679
I've already been there done. No thanks. I don't want to fuck ladyboys.
>>
>>1119877
>>1118218

There's a bunch of water parks in Pattaya. Here's 2:
http://www.ramayanawaterpark.com
http://m.cartoonnetworkamazone.com
>>
File: 1462655232669.gif (2 MB, 216x150) Image search: [Google]
1462655232669.gif
2 MB, 216x150
>>1118796

>i probably spent $1500 for the plane ticket and $800 for the hotel for a week then probably an additional $1000 on everything

Dude you way over paid on everything, Where were you flying out from? I flew out from Los Angles and it costed me about $800-$900, my hotel was about $140 for a week, and everything else costed me about $700. That was me partying like a mad man and banging 21 Thai girls and 1 lady boy. This was all in the span of about month. Did you even try to barter with the locals?
>>
>>1120065
yes i know
i totally trusted my buddy who had been before, so i didnt do any research and we booked all our shit weeks before we left
>very stupid i know
21 tho? very impressive
was the lady boy worth it?

>>1119877
i will look into all this, i just got off work and gotta sleep.
i dont have a facebook, but i was thinking of making one when i was there to talk to friends back home
also i already booked my hotel and im happy with it but i will look into harrys and touch especially

i know this sounds dumb but i dont want to stay at some cheap ass place. ive been saving and being frugal all my life and i just got this new job and i really wanted to splurge on nice digs
plus a Jacuzzi in my room to fuck bitches in

i just want to know good go gos and bars and bullshit to go to and sites to see
>>
>>1120202
yeah, but to be honest I didn't know it was a lady boy at first but she/he was already in my room and at that point I thought "eh whatever". One of the best BJs I ever had tho.
>>
>>1120065
Some people can afford things others can't. Just because you go for the cheapest option doesn't mean someone who pays more didn't do his research - on the contrary, he probably prefers higher end stuff.
>>
>>1116115
remember, it is only rape if you say no.
>>
File: received_10205867819158233.jpg (180 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
received_10205867819158233.jpg
180 KB, 1152x2048
>>1120202

I'm the guy giving you the tips
Honestly, when I'm visiting Thailand this fall I will be staying at a hotel, and I'm also the guy who was recommending Bed Station for the OP. So I understand splurging. Harry's Place is akin to a Bed and Breakfast, each room has a 42 inch flat screen, great service and location there, as well. It has those Trip Advisor reviews for a reason and is ranked #8 on TA. You might give it a try for one night, even while keeping your hotel. It's only 800 baht a night. Like $22. Friday would be best, when Harry cooks for everyone.

>pic related
>>
File: 1462564081114.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1462564081114.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>>1120299
First off m8 it's not like I was staying in the slums, I explored everywhere and went to many of the temples and stayed at plenty of great hotels/hostels, I went through Chaing Mai, Chaing Rai, Pattaya, Bangkok, and Phuket. What you fail to realize is that a lot of Thais like to scam tourists, most places charge you more for no reason where it be food or items you want. You understand that Thailand is a bartering country so negotiating prices is very common and necessary. So don't assume that I went the cheapest option, It was the most cost effective for what I got to do but contrary to every ones beliefs you can go broke in Thailand if you don't pay attention to how you spend your money.

Also fuck off m8 he even said that he didn't do his research. See >>1120202

>Read before you post m8.
>>
>>1120206
hmm
were you in boys town?
>>1120305
well i didnt mean to like sound like a snob
it looks perfectly nice there
but didnt you say the best reason to stay there is to meet other travelers? thats what i would be most interested in, and i could totally just shell out $20 dollars to do so, maybe ill stop by there and stay if there seems like a good crowd
[spoiler]im not great at meeting new people desu[/spoiler]
also would love a bar girl break down, i wanted to explore and go to a new one every night but my dumb friend said we were already at the best and all the others were dirty. i really should have done more of my own thing last time
>>1120355
why do you sound so mad? sounds like you really know how to get around. what would sites within scooter distance would you recommend?
ive already seen the big buddha on the hill and had a small spat with the monkey there
i also drove down to jomtien beach one day and got a tattoo

any more places or suggestions are quite welcome
>>
File: 1458683807073.gif (266 KB, 478x369) Image search: [Google]
1458683807073.gif
266 KB, 478x369
>>1120378

>were you in boys town?
This was just in Pattaya, one of the many ladyboy bars, fyi I didn't know it was a ladyboy bar at the time.

>why do you sound so mad? sounds like you really know how to get around. what would sites within scooter distance would you recommend?
ive already seen the big buddha on the hill and had a small spat with the monkey there
i also drove down to jomtien beach one day and got a tattoo

My bad, I shouldn't have gotten mad. Since you said you seen the big buddha hill (which i honestly didn't care for that much) I assume you're still in Pattaya next stop I would go to is the Sanctuary of Truth. I loved seeing it, It's a huge temple made entirely of different types of wood with 4 different countries architecture styles. I would also consider taking a flight to either Chiang Rai or Chiang Mai, they are cheap enough flights and both are awesome, they have the Night Bazaar which is a market at night with some pretty awesome things there.
>>
>>1120388
yeah the big buddha wasnt anything special but it was amazing cuz i just happened upon it so i was blown away and thats what prompted me to keep exploring and going further
im not in pattaya now, i just booked my flight and hotel, which i am now regretting, i should have done more research beforehand and posted a thread sooner.
i doubt ill fly anywhere else while im there, even tho i really wanted to see phuket, but i figured anything within driving distance would be doable

i guess i still got time to figure it out, and will definitely look into the sanctuary of truth
>>
>>1120378
What kind of music/bars clubs do you like? As a black guy l like places like Insomnia and 808, the girls there are freelancers. Or gogo girls who are freelancing after work. It's probably a good idea to get a FB page just to see the pages for the various clubs.
>>
>>1120403
yeah my friends have been saying i need to get a facebook for years. just seems so stupid to me, although i would probably have more friends and a social life
cant i look as bars/clubs FB pages even tho i dont have one?

i dont dance so i dont really like dancing type clubs, but i do thoroughly enjoy drinking and watching girls dance
i have a lame taste in music, but i can listen to anything. last time i was there they played this techno shit that was pretty cool and weird cartoons and porn on the TVs in the bar.

id like to fuck a few bitches and all but id really love a GF experience that can double as a tour guide
overall
>clean
>young
>hot
>fun
>decent english and can translate and teach me basic thai
>>
>>1120420
Best way to get that would be use sites like ThaiFriendly and yes even Facebook before you go talk up chicks. This can be done with hookers as well, though. Hell, a lot of the ones on Thaifriendly are hookers.
>>
>>1118526
.......why would you try touch monks anyway?
>>
>>1120444
BS, Aussies aside, Thailand is one of the safest plays for women to travel. Though your statement does state some truth about women engaging in risky behavior in Thailand. But how safe it is, in general, is what allows them to act this way

>Koh Tao Pub Crawl anyone?
>>
>>1120435
I ment like trying to shake there hand, bumping into them, or tapping on there shoulder.
>>
>>1120426
i just got on thaifriendly
thanks for the recommendation
seems like a good resource to try

desu i would love to take a girl back to texas and make her my waifu
but idk the visa stipulations on that
and i should probably shop for a domestic a little more before i look to imports
>>
>>1120833
For whatever reason, I'm guessing the Air Force bases, there'sa relatively sizeable Thao population. They make top tier waifus, but are also Hispanic/Latin/Italian tier crazy/jealous. But love to feed and pamper their men. I have literally been had my dick ducked while my Thai ex bathed me. This is still the same guy who's giving you most of the tips.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-29-10-19-59.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-29-10-19-59.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>1120833
One cool thing about Thai Chicks is you can wait until you are in your 50s/60s and a divorce' and still bag a hot 30s Thai chick. You can pull younger, but you are setting yourself up to be played. The ones in the 30s know their time is running out. But they still look 20s/teens at that age. They don't hit the Asian wall until at least the 60s, though they do deteriorate rapidly once they do, but you'd be dead by that time
>>
File: IMG_20160531_210932.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160531_210932.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>1116115
I'm in bangkok now flying to Cambodia.

DO NOT GO INTO "the den" unless you are a pedophile

Insanity night club is awesome

Live music is shit

Karaoke places full of ladyboys

Good luck
>>
>>1121760
What the hell is "the den"?
>>
>>1121760
>Insanity night club is awesome
BACCARA
BACCARA
BACCARA

just go there dude
>>
>>1121760
I like Insomnia, myself
>>
>>1120835
im not sure how this applies to me, since im not in the air force

but i have been on thai friendly and holy shit
there are some super cute girls on there.
questions:
>do they really all have bachelor degrees?
>they probably lie about their age, but ive seen a few that say 30 that looked great
>how hard would it be to import one back to texas as my waifu?
and
>am i a complete loser idiot for even thinking that might be a decent idea?
im so lonely;_; and they are so fuckin cute, if they are loyal and dont get here and become greedy and westernized to bad, seems legit
>>
>>1122108
>flying farang syndrome
ive never heard about this, but i assume it means hooking up with a foreigner to get outta thailand.. then dumping him for anything hotter or with more money

i am making good money, but im also working shift work which is supposed to be extremely hard on marriages

i just never meet any nice girls around here
>also have yellow fever
>>
>>1122129
>flying farang syndrome
Nothing so benign as that.
>>
>>1122138
jesus i didnt even think of that
does that really happen?

i think im ugly and just not super confident really, and i never like go out anywhere. i did fine in highschool and for a while afterwards but ive been so focused on fixing my life and career i just lost touch

im hoping this new job will help as well as slaying some bar girls and just not giving a fuck. like getting my confidence up basically
>>
>>1122129
>>1122138
>flying farang syndrome is some dumb white guy with money marrying a thai woman and suddenly becoming "suicidal" off the top of a very high balcony

It's also because foreigners are kind of forced into high-rise condos in BKK and the Thai wife is usually half or full owner. So the farang takes a dive off the balcony and she inherits the condo and remarries her bf.

The other way is that the Thai wife's 'friend' turns up to 'protect' her from 'domestic abuse' and has no choice except to shoot the farang in self-defence. The Thai police collect a little cash and declare self-defence against a farang abuser, case closed. Wife remarries immediately.
>>
>>1122168
I was thinking of going over there to lose my virginity and evolve as a person. You think it's a bad idea and I will be taken advantage of? Or were you specifically referencing marrying a hooker, which I have no interest in.
>>
>>1122168
appreciate the concern
youre not going to hurt my feelings, i wish more people were brutally honest with me
that being said

i swear im not an autistic retard with zero life experience and looking to put a ring on the first whore i fuck. ive been there before and i am quite suspicious of there intentions and not trying to get hustled
my last girl friend really fucked me up cuz i was so in love with her. In the end of it all i realized how stupid i was being and how absolutely batshit insane she was. i swore i wouldnt let that happen again.
i actually fucked up not fucking 2 different girls that totally wanted my dick but i could smell the crazy on them. one was fine as hell too
i think this is what i need to get back in the saddle again and give me the confidence and drive i need to get serious about finding a nice girl to have in my life

will check out happierabroad tho
i still wish we had a new thread devote to this kinda stuff and thailand specifically

sorry for the blog post
any info or stories are still greatly appreciated
>>
>>1122704
If you made your own post about this it would get deleted. Another sex tourism thread git deleted just today. I answered a lot of questions in this thread about Pattaya and Bangkok. Anything specific or general you want to know? About whores or the places in general or other parts of Thailand?
>>
>>1122725
oh i did not know that
i cant think of anything really specific, i just want as much info as possible
those happierabroad guys are seriously red pilled

im kinda regretting more and more having my place in pattaya booked the whole time. i think it would have been better to explore somewhere i hadnt been before if at least for a day or 2.
what about bangkok? is it expensive there? do they like white american tourists? there are some amazing looking girls in BKK on thai friendly
>>
>>1122732
Bangkok is close enough to Pattaya for a day trip. Is it too late to adjust your reservations? My suggestion would be to stay a few days in Bangkok in the beginning or the end of any Thailand trip, if not both, since you will be flying out of there anyway. Gives time to decompress arriving and departing.
>>
>>1122750
>Bangkok is close enough to Pattaya for a day trip.

Sure but how should she get there? Taxi? Train? Walk? Fly? Bus tickets?
>inb4 rent c90 cycle
>>
>>1122756
There's at least three people in this thread asking for advice, that's not OP, but a dude going to Pattaya.

To answer the question, bus would be cheapest, though a taxi is also an option.
>>
>>1122732
OP here. its really sad/gross for me to read all this hooker/easy sex talk but i'm not surprised because 4chan is a misogynistic hellhole...

listen, you're going to this beautiful place with so much culture, so much to see, so much to do, and your main focus is "amazing looking girls"? come on man.

>>1122168
givin you great advice.

i don't know, it just seems like a waste of travel opportunity if all you want to do is fill your loneliness. only you can do that, not thai pussy.
>>
File: LE-Back-2-Reddit-pic.jpg (7 KB, 130x160) Image search: [Google]
LE-Back-2-Reddit-pic.jpg
7 KB, 130x160
>>1122808
>but i'm not surprised because 4chan is a misogynistic hellhole...
>translation: I look down on people who seek that which I take for granted because of its ease

op are you a qt?
>>
>>1122831
>chill, dude
>calls her a 'dude' negating her female identity
See. Misogyny at it again. Fuck this site.
>>
>>1122808
Just fuck yourself, cunt. Don't tell me what & how to do it.
>>
>>1122808

>4chan is a misogynistic hellhole...

Feel free to leave you cunt
>>
>>1122904
If that's all you picked up on my post, then there ya go, you piece of shit.

>>1122831
You misunderstood me and took it the way you wanted to. HIS INTENTIONS IS TO LEARN OR SOAK UP CULTURE ITS TO FIND FAST, ASIAN PUSSY, ALSO HEAVILY FETISHIZING ASIAN WOMEN. Did I "demand" that he's a misogynist for liking the girls? Its not that he wants to learn more about thai culture, he wants fast sex. I think YOUR thinking is pretty fucked up.
>>
>>1122808
>>1122841
>>1123319
god damn you dumb cunt this really isnt the place for you, perhaps you should go back to your safe space
im going to treat these girls extra dirty now because of you

>>1122750
could i make it on a moped?
i think i could cancel but im probably just going to keep it as is and if i decide to do something else ill just go and do it
i really wanna spend a little time in the city and explore the country side.
>last time i was there
>woke up
>doing some morning drinking on the balcony
>see a mountain off in the distance
>decide im going to get to the top of it
>roads turn into gravel, that turns to dirt and sand
>see tourists riding ATVs
>finally get to the base of the mountain and start trying to go up
>its too sandy and my moped wont climb
>dont want to leave it plus running out of gas
>start to freak out
>trying to call friends, no answer
>call hotel for some stupid reason
>keep telling them help im lost how do i get back there, im by the mountain
honestly dont know why i did that, like what could they have done
>cruising past super shitty shanty towns
>feeling pretty local
>finally find small town and see the familiar little racks with Johnie walker bottles filled with gas
>go up to ask a guy about it and can tell he really doesnt like me
>he doesnt say anything or move
>finally start waving some money in his face and he says ok
>get outta there without getting fucked up
>somehow find my way back
>try and get lost every day after that
>>
>>1123349
gandhi was a rapist lmaooooo
>>
>>1123461
Well, he was Indian, it kind of goes without saying he was a rapist.
>>
>>1123461
A rapist, and a racist, and possibly a pedo, but so what?

The problem with people is that they always want to idolize their hero by pretending that they can do no wrong, because if they do their achievements are tarnished. Instead they should just accept that nobody is perfect or too sacred for criticism regardless of the good they've done. Also remember that "bad people" aren't all evil.
>>
>>1123576
sorry man
im actually in the same boat
another dumb story
>halfway through trip
>pretty much just hiting the bars every night
>my fat nerd friend is being a total faggot
>keeps swearing off drinking because hang overs or something
>only fucked one girl the first night
>express to him how he should be taking advantage of this situation
>other friend already went back to the hotel so its just me and him
>offer to buy him a girl and pay for drinks
>he also went broke like the 2nd day there
>i keep talking shit and tell him lets have a good time
>he gets super angry at me for talkin shit and says fine fuck it
>bring me 20 jack and cokes
this wasnt out of the ordinary really. the drinks were so small and took so long to get we would often order 5, or 10 drinks at a time per person
>i get mad he is mad and taking advantage of my generous offer
>say fuck that shit
>bring the whole fucking bottle
>devise a devilish plan to run the tab up and just leave him there
>think he will have to wash dishes or be sold into sex slavery or something
>drink the whole bottle
>get too drunk to "sneak out"
>get caught so walk with my gf of the night to ATM
>it doesnt work, cant get any money or my unemployment
>walk back and another girl my buddy was with covers all of it and i promise to pay her back

not that great of a story really
we also almost bought a shark and let it loose in the pool on the roof of the hotel
did i tell the monkey story yet?
>>
File: big time buddha.jpg (1 MB, 2089x1567) Image search: [Google]
big time buddha.jpg
1 MB, 2089x1567
>>1123599
cant tell if serious lol i could not do a youtube channel. although i do think im funny.
but i get that, all my friends are losers, they do a lot of hard drugs and are terrible with managing money and their lives. i really need new friends.how old are you? if you dont mind me asking
monkey time
>another day in pattaya looking for an adventure
>doing some regular early morning breakfast drinking
>told my buddies i found this huge Buddha up on the hill
pic related but not my pic
>suggest we all ride up there, they had girls with them too
>so we saddle up and roll out
>get pulled over on the way up ther
>they are very strict on the helmet laws but dont care about you going the wrong ways donw one way streets
>cop is tripping we are trying to bribe him
>somehow the girls flag down someone they know, maybe their mamasan
>we burrow an extra helmet and slide the cop come money and we are off again
>go check out buddha, its cool but it fades fast
>venture off to the other side of the hill

cont
>>
>>1123647
>there is some kind of little temple there or something because people are praying and shit and it feels very quiet and spiritual
>notice a tree with a monkey tied up to it
>big sign with a skull and crossbones and english letters saying "do not touch the monkey"
>so we obviously go up to the tree and start fucking with the monkey, but with caution
>the girls had bought these weird little jello candies, so i got one and gave it to the monkey and he ate it
>so i assumed we were pretty much best friends now and everything was cool
>so he started walking around and jumped up on one of the girls and she freaked out and started screaming and fell into all the pots and pans
idk why they were there but it was loud
>then he bites my buddy, but he was a marine and got all those shots so he cant get monkey aids
>then it runs towards me, i thought i was out of his rope radius but he jumps up and barely reaches me and snatches my glasses right off my face
>i cant see shit so i ask my buddy whats going on
>he says the monkey has them and is way up the tree
>also finds time to tell me he heard once on nat geo that once a monkey takes something he never gives is up

last one incoming
>>
>>1123648
>say wtf stfu what is he doing with my glasses
>ah yeah he just broke em in half, so at least we got this half
>im tripping out thinking my whole trip is fucked cuz im so blind and cant look down and see my feet
>buddy says fuck this money
Keep in mind we are being way loud and people are praying and lighting incense and shit all around this place
>he starts cursing super loud talking to the monkey
>goes over to the tree and grabs the monkeys leash and pulls him down
>starts swinging this monkey around my the leash around his neck
>still sceaming shit like “fuck you” and “you bit my girl” “stole my buddies glasses”
>starts windmilling this monkey and just powerbombing him into the ground
>finally stops
>we collect my glasses and the girls go and find some tape and half ass fixed them so I can drive back to the hotel
>im about to start crying im so depressed on the ride back
>go to turn onto our soi street the hotel was on
>boom an eye glass place right there on the corner
>never noticed it before
>go in there, toss them the pieces and tell them to fix them
>go outside and chain smoke cigarettes hoping something will work
>they come out and its all good

sorry for blog posting
i could think of one or 2 more stories if anyone wants to hear
ill check back tomorrow
>>
>>1122808
>>1122168
Black papasan here. I agree that using hookers regularly can make you lazy. I saw it first hands, I had a roommate, who initially laughed at people buying hookers. He pulled pretty good tail without it. Took about a month before he finally "pulled the trigger" as we came to call it, and not long until he became a regualr user. He had one he dated who he fucked for free, she'd buy him shit actually, and was still fucking whore on the side. Due to my position everytime one of my mamasans would get a new girl he'd offer it to him first and even bring her to our place. Or he could see a woman in the club, be at home later, describe and her mamasan would bring her by. Or just tell the mamasan I was seeing to bring a one of her girls over. He even noted one day that he didn't even know if could talk to a regular chick anymore. Probably open with, "how much for short time" . He did bang or make out with a few travelers passing through, but that's even easier than hookers, really. But when he got back to the USA he was fine.

So my biggest take away is none of these guys are actually going to be worse for wear for banging hookers, because they won't be Thailand long term. Though as this thread shows, it can happen anywhere:

>>>/hc/978759
>>
Bump for more BKK info
>>
>>1116115
You are putting yourself in an unnecessarily dangerous situation. Your not going with friends or a group, right? Just alone by yourself? Surely this is a troll. If not, Godspeed you.
>>
>>1122808
>misogynistic hellhole
But you keep coming back because you secretly love it, don't you darling? Ha ha only joking, come on, I'll buy you a cocktail.
>>
>>1118793
Dude
You need to lose that fucking virginity ASAP
>was 22 myself, fat German chick in a youth hostel and I still remember whatshername
Get yourself over to Thailand NOW

>tfw 10 years later most of my friends are married and people are now looking at me with the "why isn't he married yet?" instead of "why no gf yet?" face

>>1118813
kek'd
>>
>>1122157
Dude.

If you represent yourself respectfully (as much as one can in a house of assignation) and pay your fee, you have nothing to worry about.

Just don't go getting serious with anyone until you know what you're doing.

HINT: you don't have a fucking clue what you're doing on your first trip. DO NOT GET MARRIED.
>>
Hey team, the kik is wanderingduder. 23/m. I'll be in Thailand July 5 - 12 if any of you want to hang, but I'm more adventurer than drinker and prostitute fucker (no disrespect to your choices).

And OP, feel free to just contact me if you get caught in a rough spot.
>>
>>1116115
> 18 year girl traveling to Bangkok alone
Here goes nothing...

Are you hot? If you are, then I think you're taking an enormous (and pointless) risk going solo in Bangkok. It's touristy as fuck, and as a result there are locals that will be more than happy to take advantage of you.

If you're still interested...
> Don't stay in Bangkok for a week. Take 2 days in Chiang Mai for temples and another 2 days in Ko Samui for the beach (Phuket is shit fyi)
> Do try the street food, though be sure you find vendors who have long lines first.
> Do enjoy the nightlife in Bangkok. Lamsalee is especially awesome if you don't want to run into tourists.
> Do take photos. Thailand is pretty beautiful (if touristy), so make every moment count
> Don't fall for the gem scam. If you don't know what it is read Wikitravel's piece: http://wikitravel.org/en/Bangkok#Stay_safe
> NEVER, NOT EVER leave your drink unattended. You're asking to get date raped if you do.
> Karaokes are filled with ladyboys, so it's not really worth your time (unless you're into that sort of thing).
> Don't diss the king. Locals and tourists alike get into deep shit if they do, and you're looking at a minimum of 5 years of prison time for dissing the king. And from what I heard, Thai prisons aren't fun.
> Drugs kill. The government will actually kill you for carrying drugs.
> Speaking of which, >>1116223 is right. Thai dealers are shills for the police, and they'll have no problem ratting you out.
> Do try the local beers. They're cheaper (and tastier) than any cocktail you'll find bar those 5 star hotels.
>>
>>1126393
>minimum of 5 years of prison time for dissing the king.

15 years, actually
>>
>>1122808
>its really sad/gross for me to read all this hooker/easy sex talk
im not even into that stuff and i have to say, you're a cunt. life isnt easy for men that cant get sex. they have extreme biological desires to have sex and it is barely out of their reach. but of course, you can't relate because the dating market is extremely skewed in favor for western women.
>>
>>1121760
Isn't the Den a high class clubs with sharks and shit? Or am I thinking of something different?
>>
>>1127824
Sorry that I'm a cunt because YOU can't get laid.
LMAO.
Sucks to be you, right?

Anyway OP here. I'm in Korea right now visiting the motherland, headed to Thailand soon. My aunt just returned from her trip and gave me some hot tips. Whatever, I'm excited.
>>
>>1127843
did you read what i said? i said im not into that stuff. getting laid isn't a problem for me. but i can recognize people's struggles from their POV, unlike your dense self

yes, you're correct. you're a cunt :)
>>
>>1122808
>listen, you're going to this beautiful place with so much culture, so much to see, so much to do, and your main focus is "amazing looking girls"? come on man.
Oh, I'm sure you on the other hand are so enlightened and travelling to discover your "spiritual" side. :^)

Meanwhile you'll just take selfies at typical tourist spots, ride some dick, and eat food.
>>
>>1127895
i'm not there for some bullshit eat pray love. I'll explore and have a good time without chasing after dick/pussy/whatever to fulfill the emptiness that you fuckers are desperately trying to fill
>>
File: Fag Hat.jpg (317 KB, 2048x1712) Image search: [Google]
Fag Hat.jpg
317 KB, 2048x1712
>>1127969

I think you dropped this m8, also is it lonely up on that pedestal that you put yourself on?
>>
>>1127969
Looks like you are filling it with exploring. Different strokes
>>
>>1125358
Sup man, I'll be out from June 28th and likely to be in Bangkok around the time you will. If i get kik maybe I'll give you a shout, was in Thailand once before but not on my own, I'm 22/m by the way and having someone to hang with for an adventure sounds good.
>>
File: 1464557368924.jpg (26 KB, 451x292) Image search: [Google]
1464557368924.jpg
26 KB, 451x292
>>1116115

My god OP from reading all of this you sound like a self-righteous cunt. If someone wants to do something different from what you're doing when traveling to Thailand then who are you to judge? Maybe you should go back to Tumblr where you're pampered feelings and shortsighted western philosophy are accepted.
>>
>>1128025
Sorry ment to say "your pampered"
>>
File: 1465750190424.png (444 KB, 465x455) Image search: [Google]
1465750190424.png
444 KB, 465x455
>>1116115
>muh pad thai
why do basic bitches talk about pad thai as if there aren't many other dishes that are far more delicious? Is it because the western female only feigns a casual interest in things to appear more "adventurous," so they can use kissless virgins with a Lara Croft fetish to do their bidding?
>>
File: 1460412803457.gif (190 KB, 250x271) Image search: [Google]
1460412803457.gif
190 KB, 250x271
>>1128040
This anon knows whats up.
>>
>>1128029
your pamprin
>>
>>1128117
what?
>>
>>1128040
that was the whole fucking point douchebag, that I don't know much about thailand except for the basics and I want to know more
>>
File: 1465625153086.png (773 KB, 1000x808) Image search: [Google]
1465625153086.png
773 KB, 1000x808
>>1128155

Yet you judge others for knowing what they like/want to do in Thailand and then try to take the moral high ground. Maybe you should leaf this place m8.

>pic related, it's you princess moral high ground.
>>
>>1128205
thx
<3
>>
File: 1462392475056.png (23 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
1462392475056.png
23 KB, 544x400
Pretty sure this is a bait thread
>>
File: 1462392299033.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1462392299033.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>
File: 1462393038034.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462393038034.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>
File: 1462394178055.png (140 KB, 1077x964) Image search: [Google]
1462394178055.png
140 KB, 1077x964
>>
File: 1462393265081.png (117 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1462393265081.png
117 KB, 680x510
>>
File: 1463254053055.png (53 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1463254053055.png
53 KB, 500x501
>>
File: 1462393102622.jpg (258 KB, 1075x473) Image search: [Google]
1462393102622.jpg
258 KB, 1075x473
>>
File: 1462393105035.jpg (109 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1462393105035.jpg
109 KB, 900x900
>>
File: 1462392915512.jpg (217 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1462392915512.jpg
217 KB, 3000x3000
>>
>>1128217
OP posted multiple pics of herself, and has been consistent in tone, so I doubt it
>>
File: 1462392899718.gif (208 KB, 323x221) Image search: [Google]
1462392899718.gif
208 KB, 323x221
>>
File: 1464753220110.png (145 KB, 666x556) Image search: [Google]
1464753220110.png
145 KB, 666x556
>>
File: 1462393878944.jpg (30 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
1462393878944.jpg
30 KB, 500x286
>>
>>1116122

On the 1-10 scale, where do you think you are in terms of looks?
>>
So why are people getting all pissy about?

OP wants to get some basic experience of the place, nothing too fancy, cheap if possible, and if she can get some attractive foreigner to screw then it's great

She's an attractive 18 year old, ofc she doesn't give a fuck about anything.
>>
File: 1461993629750.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1461993629750.gif
140 KB, 379x440
>>1128370
I think most are getting a little irrated at the fact OP is being self righteous to some of the anons that go there for sex. Most people know what they are or want to do before they get there, OP cant really fault them for wanting to do something different from her. Also i think OP is also mad since this seems to go aginst her westernized moral beliefs.
>>
File: 1462393820907.jpg (39 KB, 478x373) Image search: [Google]
1462393820907.jpg
39 KB, 478x373
>>
File: 1462395072762.jpg (95 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
1462395072762.jpg
95 KB, 600x468
>>
>>1128422
Considering how easy it is for her to get laid she doesn't really have the right to judge others who just want a taste of her power.

Thailand isn't even a good locale for that anymore btw.
>>
File: 1465663859866.png (65 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1465663859866.png
65 KB, 550x550
>>
>>1128443
what is then?

i am the other anon going to thailand soon. sex is gonna be great but really its the exact opposite side of the world, and i want to get far away from home and have an awesome adventure more than anything.

still waiting for more people to chime in on stories or advice
>>
File: GOPR2027.jpg (4 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
GOPR2027.jpg
4 MB, 4000x3000
>>1128580
I'm the anon that spent a month or so there, loved it, traveled everywhere, and here is a pic of one of the girls I was with. I thought she was cute as hell, she showed me around Bangkok. Sadly I met her like 3 days before I left for the states.
>>
>>1128370
OP here. People are always pissy here, idk.
I think I was more bothered with the fact I came here for some tips and stuff and got clogged with desperate boys chasing after pussy. Like okaaaay I get it you can't get laid in the states but this isn't informative at all.
>>1128422
I didn't mean to come off self-righteous but if I did, oops. They can do whatever they want but it was my 2 cents that I think traveling to some place so beautiful purely for sex was a waste of experience. But hey, you do you.
>>
>>1128606
OP, I was the one who gave you most of your initial advice, I was also the same one who gave most of the Pattaya advicredit as well. I apologize. I originally was going to respond to the guy who asked the Pattaya questions in one of the other SEA threads, as I knew what turn the thread would take, but I waited days, and at that point it appeared ypu abandoned this thread.

That said, don't assume that because someone has sex when they travel, or asked for sex advice, that that is their sole purpose. That jus may be the thing they have questions on. I honestly used to laugh and make fun of guys who bought hookers, but if my time as papasan taught me anything you can't put the customers, or the ladies for that matter, in a neat little box. And the whole mentality behind it is totally different than what we are used to in the USA.
>>
File: 1465883538728.jpg (6 KB, 250x204) Image search: [Google]
1465883538728.jpg
6 KB, 250x204
>>1128606

>Like okaaaay I get it you can't get laid in the states.

God why is it women always go straight to this thought process anytime an argument starts, whether or not someone can or can't get laid is there own prerogative so why try to belittle someone? This is a community so people are going to give others advice on things that are asked, I've already read that some anons have already answered your question so why belittle and insult others for asking and answering other anons questions? All you're doing now is just being a stereotypical western female attesting Thailand to being a slum of guys that just want sex and thats not true at all. Alot of guys go there for sex but alot of them explore, eat, and do other things as well. Guys are going to want to have sex, it's a natural impulse and it's the same for woman. So don't just assume that people are only there for sex, it's usually a multitude of things that they're doing.
>>
>>1128619
>>1128606

What's funny is that the average western whoremonger is actually a chad/bogan, not a neckbeard. All tatted and shit. As far as non Westerns, not even really an average type because they ALL do it. It's not even a thing.
>>
>>1128622
K not relevant, also you may not know this but most of Asia (not just Thailand) is pretty pro-prostitution, and most of the people that partake of it are the locals. It's pretty widely accepted in both SEA and East Asia. Its just since most of the western world sees it as a bad thing most dont talk about it publicly.
>>
>>1128626
I do know this, but that's not why people don't talk about it publicly, part of that prostitution culture is to keep that shit at the hoe house where it belongs. Most locals go to massage parlors or fish bowls where you fuck on-site. The disdain any Westerners may get from local is because they aren't discrete and parade around with whores in public.

And DESU, the most hate Western men get, which this thread reflects, is from Western expat or traveler women who are in country.
>>
>>1128626
Oh and it was relevant, I was countering the assertion that the dudes are the type of guys who can't get laid at home, which is what she said.
>>
>>1128630
My bad I didn't see the post was to someone else as well.
>>
File: 1462393914172.jpg (395 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462393914172.jpg
395 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: 1462395161792.png (174 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462395161792.png
174 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>1128606
I'm really surprised that a person such as you ended up in this place, especially if you have that mindset

/trv/ isn't as bad, but in general the 4chins isn't the best place for normal, attractive people who have successful social lives. I mean sure if you need to feel better about yourself, yea w/e, but don't be all surprised at the attitudes we have regarding ease of finding partners and how different that is between average Joe's and attractive ladies such as yourself

Generic info like you requested can be found in plenty of places, where there's less personal discussion

And last but not least, like other anons have said, you've gotten plenty of objective advice, there wasn't any need for judgmental shit.

Most of us need to put in much more work to find people willing to help us out while travelling. You just need to be a bit careful and throw a cute smile at a few guys and you'll have much better odds of having a partner/free tour guide during your travels. From there all the pissy attitudes

Reddit is much better suited for you I think

In either case, I'd be curious to hear how it goes. If you ever post your story, I'd advise you to refrain from stating your gender, let alone posting pics of how cute you are and such. If you want better feedback that is.
>>
File: 500651_170x100.gif (428 KB, 493x370) Image search: [Google]
500651_170x100.gif
428 KB, 493x370
>>1128813
This anon knows whats up.
>>
File: 1465626562363.png (731 KB, 600x2644) Image search: [Google]
1465626562363.png
731 KB, 600x2644
>>1128622
Still insulting anons, classic western woman. Here is a princess moral high ground comic strip for you.
>>
>>1129051
Power is getting a hooker, who pussy is her product, to fuck you for free, or go way above and beyond for free. When her time and body is literally money, and she sacrifices that for you

>tfw
>>
File: 1453871914467.jpg (57 KB, 640x365) Image search: [Google]
1453871914467.jpg
57 KB, 640x365
>>1129054
There, right there. You're proving my point, self righteous and insulting for no reason and places herself on a pedestal. That is what you are doing right now, you can't even find an actual argument against it because you lack the ability to think critically. I'm done here, anything at this point is just bait like the other anons said. You probably won't even see any beauty in Thailand because you're going to focus so much on its negative side, such is the way of ignorant women. Lastly i never insulted you, I simply called you out for being the self righteous prune that you are. That you can take as an insult if you want.

>Enjoy Thailand if you are able (but I highly doubt it with your attitude)
>>
>>1129082
Uhhh if you're assuming *you* as in that was OP, it wasn't *me* asshole. Look who's assuming and self-righteous now? I skim the replies at this point but LOL at your fucking reply. I'm in Korea having a blast and will do the same in Thailand.

>you probably won't even see any beauty in thailand
fucking lol because....???? I did not criticize the women for taking part in the sex tourism, only the men who are shit clogging my thread about it and offered them perspective from my end, about truly enjoying a country. Your point is complete backwards and you honestly sound really fucking bitter.
>prune
never been called that in my life buuuut

okay. I'll be sure to post pics about my great time! <3
>>
>>1128878

That comic is beautiful. And not very far from the truth, in all honesty.
>>
>>1129122
Same fag kek, leaf m8
>>
File: 1466281267518.jpg (55 KB, 720x719) Image search: [Google]
1466281267518.jpg
55 KB, 720x719
>>
>>1129265
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuvngDA4G9o
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466288237478.jpg (42 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466288237478.jpg
42 KB, 540x960
>>1129294
She's a real woman. The pic is from her FB page. A friend of a friend. I noticed her profile pic in a post that my friend tagged her in. The 1st pic is her profile pic. When I saw it I thought it looked like a neckbeard wet dream. You are right to assume this is Pattaya, though. It is
>>
>>1118526
>groping monks
>ever ok
What is wrong with you people
>>
>>1129346
You shouldn't mind too much what others say. Just take the infos and advices you need, leave other's judgements aside and enjoy the trip however you want to.
>>
>>1129346
Definitely not the OP, and none of this happened. Someone is trying to get the OPs post deleted. She is not even staying in hotels.
>>
>>1129303
Is she a bar girl? No disrespect if she isnt.
>>
>>1129054
Oh please leave this board, that trash belongs in /b/. Why are you instagating things in the first place?
>>
File: 1462403155004.png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
1462403155004.png
26 KB, 527x409
>>
File: 1462392968869.png (17 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1462392968869.png
17 KB, 200x200
>>
>>1129366
Nah. She works at a guest house in Pattaya. A guest house is somewhere between a hostel and a hotel. Dude is Belgium. I just found his FB page.
>>
File: 1463829148616.gif (478 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
1463829148616.gif
478 KB, 500x348
>>1129122
Different anon here, the conversation was between the OP and an anon, you interrupted it and didnt state you were no the OP. Leave this board, you are in instigator and a child.

>Not stating that you are not OP, shame on you.

Pic related, its you.
>>
>>1129640
Belgian, I mean
>>
>>1119881
>vlogging.
I just want to say I really really hate you. Sorry. Garintted vapid special snowflake boring Monolog crap. Nobody cares, and you aren't interesting to anybody expect the beta orbiters around you in high school. I'm sorry
>>
>>1122808
Says the vblogger.
Fuck off. You don't know what it's like to be a man, your whole life everyone has forgiven you when you fucked up and said it's okay.
>>
>>1131648
>>1131643
>>1129720

Summer literally cannot end son enough.

If you are not, in fact, summer children, maybe stop acting like them. Or wander back to /b/ where shitposting is part of the board culture and all.
>>
File: 1446381312488.jpg (240 KB, 613x484) Image search: [Google]
1446381312488.jpg
240 KB, 613x484
>>1131735
kek, ok >>1129720 was just me calling out another anon for instigating, so please explain how that is shit posting? Also nice callback to the whole "summer fag" thing, unoriginal garbage. Literally no creativity what so ever.
>>
File: 1463795531676.jpg (481 KB, 1900x1440) Image search: [Google]
1463795531676.jpg
481 KB, 1900x1440
>>1128619
>why does it always go back to muh dick and reproductive success
Because most women are manipulative cunts, anon. Pic related, it's a summary of all the non-arguments they try to use and how to defeat them.

t. former manwhore who settled down with a real woman
>>
>>1131760
Feeding the trolls is shitposting in my book. Is that what I am doing now? I start to suspect it is, so I'll stop.

Thank you based hide option.
>>
>>1116115
Travelling to Thailand for tge first around same time
Kik natnature1220
>>
>>1120065

Me and a friend will be there for a month this January-February. According to your posts we shouldn't book it in advance (Online) then?

Our budget is limited (Around 1500-1750$/person for 30 days, Airfare not included) so we will accomodate in rooms with 2 single beds when we aren't having "fun" in order to share the hotel expenses and save some money on accomodation. Which places would you recommend for prostitution? We will visit Bkk, Chiang Mai, Koh Lanta, Phuket, Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Phangan and Koh Lipe.

Do you think 2 budget travellers can pull it off with this budget by staying at hotels that are clean but not luxurious (Good located), eating street foods and 200-300 Baht restaurant dishes, occasional hookers in our private rooms (Upgrading from sharing the room with the friend) not spending any money on go-go bars, drinks at the night clubs?

What do you think of our destinations? Anything we should add, remove?

One last thing, we are 23 y.o. tall (6' and 6'2), lean (I am even fit) white dudes. Is approaching chicks (Thai and tourist) worth giving a shot? Or would you recommend thaifriendly, tinder etc?

Thanks in advance. I'd appreciate any extra tips too.
>>
>>1116122
You should lose some weight
>>
>>1116122
Just follow rules of travelling for single woman.

1) assume all drinks given to you are drugged.
2) assume all men are trying to fuck you (they are) and locals will want to rape you since they can get away with it easily.
3) stay away from the balcony, notice dead tourists 'falling off balconies' though many are pushed
4) stay away from drugs even if every other dirt hippy on the beach at night is doing them and it's "totally safe". They do drug testing in Thailand sometimes when police break up parties, and if you fail straight to prison.
5) Get TRAVELLERS MEDICAL INSURANCE
http://www.chiangraitimes.com/family-struggles-to-get-canadian-david-connelly-home-from-thailand.html
6) Don't ride on any motorbikes or scooters unless you enjoy death
7) Never go to a bar/club above street level. All the scams are up top because harder for you to get away from security. Never run a bill in Thailand either pay cash for every drink or else bill will be 10x as much.
8) Never, ever rent seadoos. Ever. Or rent anything from Thai people like cars, boats, ect. Scams and more scams.
9) Make sure the AirBnB place isn't a scam, has security, isn't offered by Joe rapist who will show up at 3:00am to check the place with his cock hanging out.
10) Don't touch any monks and be careful what you take pictures of, will have violent person demanding money from you.
11) You will see Thai men slapping and punching their girlfriends and wives out all over, usually on the beach. Do not interfere, welcome to AZIA
>>
>>1131915
I'm a white guy from Canada. I've never been to any of the hooker dives or even bothered to walk around the gross red light area full of degeneracy.

I met blonde babes on the beach in Phuket, most from Europe or Russia. I just approached groups of girls on the beach and hung out with them, then brought one back to my hotel to fuck like my waifu. Would take yoga freak Euro blonde on the beach over snaggletooth hooker from the jungle with body like a board anyday.

You will especially pick up if you're not a drunk goof, most other guys on the beach drank way too much and acted like soccer hooligans fighting each other and puking so every girl avoided them.
>>
>>1132271

Well, I don't drink at all (Might have a cocktail or two occasionally for the sake of it once in a while) and me and my friend even got some game. We would approach em anyways, I just thought they wouldn't be that interested since they are white just like us and we arent exotic to them. I guess I was wrong.

Also, just want to try prostitution too, I've never been with a hooker before and I wanna experience a Thai girl aswell. We will see how it goes.

To think of it now, there's cheap pussy left and right. I bet, most men don't even think of hitting on normal chicks. They'd just get drunk and pay some money for Thai pussy.

Thanks for the good advice and the different perspective.

1 last question I forgot to ask. As I said, me and my friend will share rooms of 2 single beds throughout our trip for our budget. Is it possible to bring a girl over, have some "good time" while the other friend is outside, doing his stuff, grabbing some dinner etc? There will be 2 people in the hotel room anyways. Do they allow it?
>>
does anybody know a place that I could go wingsuiting around bangkok????(without any of the prerequisite training) (I do static line jumps ATM)
>>
>>1132283
You typically go to 'love hotel' with the hooker and don't bring them back to your place unless you want stuff to go missing or have hooker freak out and demand more money in some kind of scam. Hourly fuck hotel they also check the ID of the hooker to make sure not underage so you don't get underage scammed (girl cries underage, police show up, threaten you with massive cash fine). It's usually included in the price they offer you half the time.

Read the whore mongering forums about Thai bar fine girls as a clueless tourist you want STD checked bar girls who have insurance (can return her if psycho/scammer) and avoid the street hookers who have STDs and can't get work in the bars. Better get your HPV shot too, and wash all your junk afterwards thoroughly like JiuJitsu guys have to do after the gym. Remember that prostitute is pumped and dumped like a dozen times a day in the high season.
>>
i'll be showing up in a few weeks on a saturday in bangkok at 9am at the airport. I have a hotel in Sathorn bangkok, and check in time is at 2pm. Any suggestions on what to do? Also, I haven't decided if i should take a small gym bag with a week worth of clothes (for a 2 week trip) OR take my big red hiking bag...any thoughts on that?
>>
>>1131767
Holy fucking cringe Batman.
>>
>>1132267
Thanks for the tip.
This thread has been very ... uh yeah but the date is finally here and I'm flying tomorrow! Will def try not to get raped/murdered/sold.
>>
>>1132292
>does anybody know a place that I could go wingsuiting around bangkok????(without any of the prerequisite training) (I do static line jumps ATM)
If you don't know then you're not ready.

You should find wingsuiting locations and outfits through the community.
>>
>>1132623
look at this fuckin sensei
>>
>>1116132
underrated post. simple as that!
>>
>>1132381
Post pics of the guys you sleep with please
>>
>>1116122
If that's you, you've got some fat toes.
>>
>>1132381
How's it going so far? Raped/murdered/sold yet?
>>
>>1133860
God I hope so, this OP has been super self-righteous.
>>
>>1133903
Confirmed dead. No response.
>>
>>1134778
Kek
>>
Still holding out hope for the OPs return
>>
>>1135688
I literally hope she's dead or being raped.
>>
This thread will live
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.