[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i fly on business class or first class without paying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: TFES.jpg (80 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
TFES.jpg
80 KB, 600x396
how do i fly on business class or first class without paying the ridiculous prices?
>>
find a sugar daddy
>>
>>1115338
Credit card fraud
>>
>>1115338
Get rich the. The prices don't seem ridiculous
>>
>>1115338
Fly a lot until you get enough frequent flyer miles to buy an upgrade.
>>
File: 20160508_135901.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160508_135901.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
The easiest and legitimate way to do this is, 24 hours before the flight, check the airline's website and your ticket page options to see if there are discounted upgrades. They would sell you an upgrade at half price if that means you spend a little more cash on the flight you're taking anyway.

I don't know the rates at which these things are discounted as I'm not a frequent flyer and I forgot to do this every time I flew.

Picture is a big-ass MiG.
>>
If your serious. ill lead you in the right direction.
start reading. you are looking for credit card bonuses. Miles and points. start with flyertalk and blogs like viewfromthewing. I have been all over the world in the front of the bus for next to nothing. good luck, ill be seated in 1A, say hello when you make it.
>>
What I do is buy a regular plane ticket with a very short layover (45 minutes or less) directly from the airline and cross your fingers your first flight gets delayed. Just a couple of months ago I was in Rome and booked a flight to LA with a layover at Paris. My first flight got delayed so I missed the second flight, but Air France booked me on another flight with an upgrade to business class, since Air France assumed responsibility over my delayed flight. This usually works with European Airlines, while Asian and American tend to be more restrictive.

>>1115639 is another way, but most discounted upgrades are reserved for elite members of each airlines' respective frequent flyer program. Also, a few airlines (eg. Air New Zealand) now have a bidding process to purchase discounted business class tickets.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.