[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cuba with flymerideanair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: serveimage.jpg (126 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
126 KB, 650x400
coiuple of days ago I was drunk and booked a cheap (250EUR) roundtrip Munich- Cuba with merideanair (flymerideanair.com )

Contrary to what usually happens, I didn't have to pay. So I booked, but didn't pay.

I received an email (all in German, as the booking process was) thanking me for my "binding" reservation.

Thing is, I don't really want to go.

I'm wondering whether I'd really need to pay or not now. Has anyone here had any experience with flymerideanair ? To me it's really something new - usually you have to pay either immediately or within a few hours.
>>
also, I provided my (real) name, phone, and address ( I did want to go when I was booking, duh)
>>
well, bump.
I still haven't paid.. don't know if I have a ticket or not lol
>>
>>1114787
No advice to give other than this; that sounds fucking sweet. You're already bound to it, so just take the adventure. Like you'd ever regret it.
>>
finally realized that a bunch of german text in the booking may have a meaning. Translated it and it says I have to pay within 72 hours by bank transfer.

Well, I didn't, so I guess that's it.

But actually after buying the ticket I read about Cuba and travelling there, and decided it kinda sucks.

> expensive for tourists, due to double currencies (one specially for tourists), meaning that
>directly financing the dieing Castros' regime
>shit food
> bars for locals are full of sad men, no women
> the happy Latino spirit is dead

Before I was thinking that now would be the last chance to see Cuba as it is, but now I think that I'd better wait 10 more years and go see what it becomes.

Fuck the communist shit.
>>
>>1116723
>>directly financing the dieing Castros' regime
This is the real reason not to go. It sadly takes a 55+ year old with some semblance of education to have that kind of wisdom, however. The rest of the world just thinks it is cool to tour a human right violating country where oppression has created a bit of time warp. But where you stay is artificial. Where you dine is artificial. What money you spend in the tourist infrastructure goes right into the hands of the worst kinds of people, while women protest their husbands in jail daily, but get cleared out when dignitaries come to town.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.