[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm on my way to Paris atm, what should I visit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1462537777502-250020131.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1462537777502-250020131.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I'm on my way to Paris atm, what should I visit?
>>
Visit the Bataclan. The concerts there are the bomb!
>>
Shit, going there too. How's it going?
>>
>>1111877
I hear the mosques are to die for
>>
>>1111877
london
>>
>>1111877
A dentist. You really should get those teeth (checked)
>>
>>1111877
Go to the "roof" of Arc de Triomphe. You'll have a nice view.
>>
For a quick lunch I recommend the Allahu Snackbar.
>>
File: get got.png (108 KB, 490x274) Image search: [Google]
get got.png
108 KB, 490x274
>>1111877
>>1111877
for the greatest hot chocolate visit "Les Deux Magots". Very posh restaurant, but just get the hot chocolate. it's 100% worth.

For best falafels, go to the Marais. My favorite is King Falafel, but most of those places have great falafel.

For cool museums, check out The Louvre, the Invalides (and the army museum in it), and for an unknown but cool af museum, check out the "Musée de la Marine".

After the musée de la marine you'll see the eiffel tower, I promise(it's right outside). Walk down to it, and if you spent the money and think it's worth it, go to the top.

Otherwise, take the metro to Madeline and check out La durée for the stereotype (and amazing) french pastries. If you're poor like most of us, just get three or four macaroons, worth the money.

With that done, you can walk down towards the tulleries, walk to the louvre, go past and head down the Seine towards the Pont Neuf, go onto the central isalnd and keep walking down 'till you get to the Notre Dame.

I'll let you figure out the rest.
>>
File: france.jpg (328 KB, 897x1515) Image search: [Google]
france.jpg
328 KB, 897x1515
>>1111877
You can visit Africa in Paris and get culturally enriched.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.