[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi all, I would love peoples advice on a good quality waterproof
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 71e9RfXmYhL._SL1200_.jpg (184 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
71e9RfXmYhL._SL1200_.jpg
184 KB, 800x1200
Hi all, I would love peoples advice on a good quality waterproof travel bag to take that will survive different climates, not really extremes but it needs to be able to take a battering (traveling north America and Iceland) I have something like pic related in mind so I had have it in the carry on luggage at the airport
>>
>>1111785
Waterproof bags aren't necessary and they're not as versatile for a bunch of different climates. Get a water resistant bag instead and if you're walking into a massive typhoon or something then just put all your stuff into a garbage bag, tie it off, and put that in your backpack. It will be 100% waterproof.

My favorite versatile bag is the Kelty Redwing. I've used mine for more than 10 years of traveling, frequently to extreme climates.
>>
>>1111785
Although I agree with >>1111976 If you're looking for a waterproof bag you can really throw around, look into Surplus Swiss army bags. I picked mine up for around $40 and haven't been disappointed yet. pic related.
>>
>>1111976
This.

I have a "water proof bag". I was so proud of it. I wasn't proud of it when my laptop got destroyed during a downpour in Florida.
>>
jesus OP dont buy that bag. youll look like a massive autist
>>
File: its a bag.jpg (19 KB, 371x389) Image search: [Google]
its a bag.jpg
19 KB, 371x389
>>1112034
>>1111785
That looks like an excellent bag OP.
Have you seen the giant military surplus canvas duffels?

>youll look like a massive autist
Please take those comments to the /fa/g containment board. I'm not trying to mock you, but that sort of stuff really cheapens /trv/ and is juvenile.
>>
>>1112036
im saving him from future embarrassment. he'll stick out like a sore thumb. he can buy backpacks with equal or more quality without the tacticool style and MOLLE straps. not to mention some places have a negative connotation around western military.
>>
>>1112036
>Please take those comments to the /fa/g containment board. I'm not trying to mock you, but that sort of stuff really cheapens /trv/ and is juvenile.
Please take your oversensitive comments back to
>>/reddit/
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.