[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for someone to travel with.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: diffrent cultures.jpg (56 KB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
diffrent cultures.jpg
56 KB, 533x300
Hey guys,

I'm a guy from Holland, 19 years old and I don't really know what the fuck to do with my life. After may I'm graduating and I don't wanne rush into college before I have seen more of the world and know what I really want to do. after my exams, I wanne work for a few months and save some money. So I can travel around the end of September. I can't really find someone to travel with and going alone seems lonely too. As for a destination, I just thought about touring Europe but I'm up for other things as long as it doesn't cost too much. I'm interested in traveling with both male and female. I'm gay so ladies might be more comfortable traveling with me but honestly, I'm not fucking interested in anything romantic, so if your a straight guy I promise I won't rape you and we could travel just fine ;-).
send an email if your interested to: [email protected]

Cheers

ps: no rapist and serial killers plzzz
>>
>t. totally not murderer
>>
I was actually thinking of making a post like this because I'll be traveling alone and thought it might be good to meet up with some anons. But seeing an actual post like this reminds me I'm on 4chan and going solo is the better option.
>>
>>1108458
harsh

http://www.travel-buddies.com/
check out this site op
>>
>>1108458
I'm going to New Zealand in mid September for 7 weeks. If you're heading out that way let me know.

I'd like to find someone to travel with as well but I think it would be pretty difficult here on /trv/ seeing as this is a small community to begin with and a lot of people who post here are just dreaming of travel and not actually doing it.
>>
>Tfw no qt dutch19 year old travel bf to eat gelato with and blow you
>>
Dont be a faggot and travel by yourself. It builts character
>>
>>1108432
I would but I'm lazy at times and not in the best shape and gay men are fucking harsh with women
>>
>>1108719
I'm not harsh with woman at all, I'm not a stereotypical gay guy who bitches all the time. so if your really interested in going just send an email so we can get to know eachother and determine if your not really a serial killer :) And I'm lazy to but so what its not going to be a super intense trip just touring and discovering new places.
>>
>>1108463
Thanks thats helpful.
>>
>>1108503
I would really like to go to New Zealand but I have nowhere near enough money to afford the trip,the cheapest flight ticket that I found is already like 1100 euro. But I wish you luck on your trip.
>>
As a 24 year old that relates to your story, good luck and have fun. Do be prepared to still not know what the fuck you want to do when you get back. I think sometimes you just gotta pick stuff and do it and do something else if necessary and repeat
>>
I'm a 20 year old Finnish man with a usual existential crisis and I'm not sure but I might be bisexual

I don't have shit to do in the summer, so what I'm trying to communicate is, are you cute?? :3
>>
>>1109374
>>1108432
also plz respond
>>
>>1109334
Thanks man. Yeah I guess you just have to do things and develop to really get to know yourself and get to know what you want to do and what you makers you happy.
>>
>>1109374
Haha, I got a feeling that you want to explore your sexuality with me, but im just looking for a travel buddy to be honest. If im cute or not is not for me to Decide. But really im not looking for a fuckbuddy. So if your still interested send me an email ;)
>>
As a 22-year-old with a job lined up in the UAE, I really encourage you to go travelling. It doesn't matter whether it's on your own, (God forbid) with somebody from this website, or with highschool/university buddies, but you should go travel. I'll be tied to mining oil for hashish-smoking fuckwits for about two years without anything to do. Do it for me and post pics, at the very, very least.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.