[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much of a threat does human trafficking pose to tourists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: My girl Taken.gif (793 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
My girl Taken.gif
793 KB, 500x200
How much of a threat does human trafficking pose to tourists in West Europe? My qt gf is going to esp on study vacation, which is great. And although I support the opportunity, I find myself more so questioning the trips risks.
>>
>>1097775
0%

That only happens in movies.

However, the chance that she'll end up plowed by a conga line of Spanish guys who know how say vaguely romantic things in Spanish and know visiting student girls are the easiest prey of all is approaching 99%.
>>
>>1097795
>However, the chance that she'll end up plowed by a conga line of Spanish guys who know how say vaguely romantic things in Spanish and know visiting student girls are the easiest prey of all is approaching 99%.
This was pretty much what I was going to say.

Kidnapped, nah, that's not what you should worry about. Enjoy the trust you have while it lasts bro, because it's about to be drowned by litres and litres of Spanish and other European cum.
>>
File: 1363055321585.jpg (36 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1363055321585.jpg
36 KB, 500x333
>>1097775
>My qt gf is going to esp on study vacation
i'm sure she'll wake up all happy and refreshed after getting a ride home from a peruvian guide :)
>>
>>1097797
Add in some gallons of african semen too
>>
>>1097775
This is a shit thread with shit responses but I guess you deserve them.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.