[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheapest Destinations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: budget-travel-tips-2[1].jpg (252 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
budget-travel-tips-2[1].jpg
252 KB, 1920x1280
Me and 3 of my male friends looking for a budget travel destination. We are from Turkey and what we are looking for these;

"travel cheap, nightlife, hot climate (tropical if possible), great beaches, easy sex, hot girls receptive to white tourists and most importantly beautiful nature"

Our biggest expense will be the plane tickets so we are aiming to have a comfortable vacation as cheap as possible, be able to rent a house or stay in a hostel for a month, eat good street-traditional food, be able to party hard and just have fun.

The cheaper the better. We can spend 20$/day max I suppose.
>>
>travel cheap, nightlife, hot climate (tropical if possible), great beaches, easy sex, hot girls receptive to white tourists and most importantly beautiful nature

With all this characteristics, the once country that cames to my mind is Thailand.
What do you think?
>>
>>1096063

Yea a friend of mine has recommended Thailand. My only concern is the expenses. Can we manage a comfortable 1 month trip in a Major city in Thailand with 20-25$/day?

We arent really into prostitution tho. Picking up girls is like a hobby for us. I mean, we love it. We love the thrill, we love the adventure of it. When paying for sex is very very common, do people really meet regular chicks or are most of em professionals?

Other than that, the food, the climate, the nature, the nightlife... They all appeal us to be honest.
>>
>>1096057
What about hungary? They don't use the euro and I used to spend about 15-20 usd a day (plus acomodations) to survive when I visited the country 4 years ago,
>>
>>1096073
I've never been to Thailand, but i read a lot about it. Baht have a really weak currency, and Thailand is a very cheap country at all (at least for foreigners).

And meet girls as a foreigner makes things much easier. At least for white people (many are old guys [40~50yo] from europe who generally is rich). The problem is the locals looking at you imagining you're a bag full of money. Btw, local girls are easy to hook up. You can use tinder or use meeting websites (like thaicupid or thaifriendly).

But be aware, that place is full of scammers. Scammers everywhere. Probably Bangkok is the scam capital.

Use Numbeo to make some compare, i set it to compare Bangkok with Istanbul. That's not 100%, but is accurate.
http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Turkey&country2=Thailand&city1=Istanbul&city2=Bangkok&tracking=getDispatchComparison
>>
>>1096080

Actually, to think of it, it seems very smart. Since the plane tickets wont be so expensive..

I'll look it up. Thanks mate!
>>
>>1096057
>hot girls receptive to white tourists
How does this concern you, Mustapha?

>>1096080
>Hungary
Smart move famalam
>>
>>1096098

Cuz we are white, Jamal.
>>
File: KP_460276_crop_1200x720.png (1 MB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
KP_460276_crop_1200x720.png
1 MB, 1200x720
>>1096080
>Hungary

Just make sure nobody there thinks you're a refugee.
>>
File: turkish.jpg (45 KB, 393x500) Image search: [Google]
turkish.jpg
45 KB, 393x500
>>1096124
What's a White person doing living in Turkey?
>>
>>1096073
you can probably make do on that money, but alcohol isn't super cheap in clubs so you won't be able to go out every night. you will easily be able to pick up foreign girls anywhere you go. everyone is there to sleep around and be adventurous. just go to bangkok for a few days and then to the islands. phi phi islands are crazy, slutty party islands 24/7.
>>
>>1096073
>>1096063
It's cheap if you live Thai style, but what if you make it like home? I know you guys are going to shit all over this post but just for the sake of comparison: how much would a Pizza Hut pizza cost in Bangkok?
>>
Op here, unfortunately we wont be able to cover the plane tickets. Too expensive.

Changed plans, thinking about 2 weeks Ukraine trip. SO cheap. I mean, "CHEAP". Like 20$ a day and you live like kings
>>
>>1096057
>girls receptive to white tourists
>Turkey
>White
>>
>>1096409

Sorry I forgot that we are sandniggers hehe

>kurdish dirtbags mistaken for Turkish ppl
>>
>>1096406
Same in Serbia, dude!
>>
>>1096345
Why don't you just google pizza hut bangkok and find out for yourself? Word of warning though, sometimes they use thousand island dressing instead of tomato sauce.
>>
File: 1459076956283.jpg (31 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
1459076956283.jpg
31 KB, 636x636
>4 arrogant turks pretending to be white that can't afford plane tickets because they bought those horrible shiny shirts and hair gel

This is my worst nightmare. I see your kind everywhere even in fucking switzerland.
When you manage to bang a drunk and dirty slut with no self respect you really believe you achieved something and will brag endlessly even on 4chan.

Everyone hates you.
>>
>>1096472
>sometimes they use thousand island dressing instead of tomato sauce.

That is basically rape.
>>
>>1096568
It didn't make me vomit. It wasn't good either. It just tasted... wrong.
>>
I leave for Cambodia for a month tomorrow. Ill post my finding but having talked with a great number of backpackers (cheap travelers) they all say Bangkok is for debauchery and is not as cheap as they expected. Having close friends that have traveled across SEA they have decided to settle in Cambodia.
>>
>>1096591

OP here, have been looking at some rentals on airbnb, rooms or studios are like 15-20$ and they give you some significant (around 20-30%) discounts if you stay for a month or more.

If I can manage to buy the plane ticket and get 450-500$ for accomodation, I can make it to Thailand. Food is really not much compared to the plane ticket and accomodation.
>>
>>1096057
If you give up on the sex with local girls part, India is awesome.

Goa is a world party capital. Russians basically have their own section of the city to party in, Russian girls fuck a lot on vacation, Russian girls are hot as fuck, therefore go to the Russian part of Goa and see if you can pull.

If that doesn't work, there are other beaches and clubs for other people. Maybe find some of the hippies in Goa and pretend to be into their bullshit and maybe a hot hippy girl will fuck you.
>>
File: 1459275095360.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1459275095360.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>Receptive to white tourists

>turkey
>"""white"""
>>
>>1097088
>poor little cucked AZN boi: the post
>>
>>1096554
Everyone here hates you, so go back to /pol/
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.