[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Visiting Japan and South Korea for a week each while visiting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: 1423257522149.png (342 KB, 393x700) Image search: [Google]
1423257522149.png
342 KB, 393x700
Visiting Japan and South Korea for a week each while visiting some friends teaching in China. I'll be an at least moderately attractive white male staying in hostels in Tokyo and Seoul. What am i gonna be up for to get some ass on the side.
>>
>>1095377
>I'll be an at least moderately attractive white male
Are you a immoderately attractive black woman now? Or perhaps an unattractive Asian trans-sexual?
>What am i gonna be up for
Well, apparently you're up for changing your sex and skin color. Honestly, I'm concerned for your mental health, anon.
>>
>baka gaijin
>>
You still need to be charming and funny.
>>
>>1095377
Your chances will be two times that at back home. Two times zero is still zero.
>>
I got laid in Seoul as a skinnyfat fat ass a couple years back, but I met girls online before I went. You'll probably want to do that.

If youre only in each city a few days, you may not get your dick wet though. If that's the case, go to Roppongi and Itaewon and troll the foreign hunter bars. I hear theyre pretty shitty these days and quality has gone down a lot, so pray for the best
>>
File: above average.png (897 KB, 1778x1992) Image search: [Google]
above average.png
897 KB, 1778x1992
Mandatory
>>
>>1095542
oh lawd lol I havnt seen this. This should be added to the sticky along with the other pics
>>
>>1095542
If he's built then yeah, that guy's above average, and if he's alpha it won't matter that he's still a bit of a troll. Confidence, humour, and being fun go a lot farther in men than women.
>>
>>1095377
you are going to go to bars by yourself and ask ratty esl teachers how to meet girls, then vent your frustration at how the wome are so uptight. you will eventually settle for a sex starved 5/10 non asian girl or an over 30 local that is at best a 7/10 but you wont know any better. when you get home you will act as if every night was a party but will be cryptic about how much you actually got laid because your friends are still under the impression first world asian women want a green card.
>>
File: toast.jpg (44 KB, 333x352) Image search: [Google]
toast.jpg
44 KB, 333x352
If you haven't/can't get laid at home then it won't change much, if it means a ton to you then you can probably fuck a 5/10 if you swallow your pride , but it would still take a focused effort. Why do these threads ever exist? Just go and try your best, going to another country isn't like going to another planet where the aliens are down to fuck at the drop of a hat and also happen to look like human females.
>>
>>1095566
>going to another country isn't like going to another planet where the aliens are down to fuck at the drop of a hat and also happen to look like human females

i dont know, ive been to some hostels.....i guess op is asking about licals though
>>
>>1095567
But even that isn't any different from home, you just need to be in the right circumstances and not be a sperg. Getting laid at a uni party is exactly the same
>>
>>1095563
what about self-loathing, meekness, and social incompetence?
>>
>>1095402
>>1095566
I wish people would stop responding with this meme to this question. It starts off with the assumption that someone asking this question can't get laid at home and since the ones that do ask this question tend to come off as pretty big douches, I'm pretty sure they get laid. But the way you get laid at home isn't always the same as abroad, so there is no harm in asking country specific questions. Like what the locals respond to, what is the best way to meet them, and what not.
>>
>>1095422
where do you meet foreign chicks online?>
>>
>>1095635
Backpage
>>
>>1095584
OP on damage control
>>
>>1095682
Not the OP but someone that likes to discuss women while traveling
>>
wow, there are butthurt gooks in this thread, which is probably a troll thread anyway.

anyway, it's not hard to get laid in Seoul. i have no real experience in japan, but i hear it's similar. there's a greater language barrier in japan tho, japs are dumb and can't into english
>>
t(._. t)
>>
>>1095694
Have gotten laid in Naha using nothing but Google Translate
>>
>>1095731
unless you paid for it,
no you haven't
>>
I lost my virginity after traveling to Korea. You can do it OP. Just use some korean phrases and get a Korean wingman.
>>
>>1095693
Then do what you should do at home, talk about the local women WITH the local men. Were you saps born yesterday?
>>
>>1095747
Yes I have. Chatted up, hit up short time hotel, and back in club. I paid for the room. Was stationed on Okinawa, so it's not like these chicks are unfamiliar with Westerners. Maybe gaining hunters, I guess, but still had sex,
>>
>>1095749
I've gotten laid the world over, the only incomplete stamps on my pussystem passport are East African and South Asian. There are some fundamental basics that work with women the world over, but the devil is in the details. So though the what may be the same the how can can very from country to country.
>>
>>1095755
>in army
I take back what I said, being in the army is a different game for a lot of reasons.
>>
>>1095377
Lol good luck in Japan. Any sort of relationship will move slow as fuck for the most part. Go buy a prostitute instead if you're so damn desperate. You're visiting the wrong countries, not to mention you're wasting your money if you are only visiting for a week each. Go fucking do something worthwhile and experience both countries. :/
>>
>>1095377

Seoul is by far the easiest. Itaewon is where the Korean girls looking for white D go. Keep in mind that most under 30 still live with their families. You're going to need a private room and no doorman if you want to take them to your hostel. There are love hotels, but getting anyone to go there with you is difficult. Having your own crib puts you ahead of many other dudes there.

Seriously though, white girls over there are low hanging fruit. The ones there that are not with their boyfriend are kind of cockstarved because all the men are pursuing Asian women.
>>
>>1095933

What are some good clubs with white cock-hunting sluts? I heard B1 and Helios are good, do you know of them?
>>
>>1095916
Not true at all. Plenty of girls put out early.
>>
>>1095757
Local men know how to fuck local women better than anyone else (provided you meet up with some local alpha chads)
>>
>>1095377
Depends how often you score in your home country. If you have shitty luck with girls back home, your luck's not gonna be much better abroad.
>>
>>1095933
>>1095942
Im in Seoul right now but I'm Arab....do you think it'd be just as easy for me?
>>
>>1096381
Just go to Japan, where the girls look better naturally and are far less racist
>>
>>1096386
Due to head their in like a week. Any tips?
>>
>>1095377
LOL if I had a nickel for every "pretty attractive white guy" going to Asia asking this shit... I love how every white tool out there considers himself "pretty good looking" Your ass is probably average as fuck OP but whatever.

Jesus, just do Tinder and OKCupid game to maximize your efforts before you get there. If you are in Korea for a week and Japan for a week there is a very real possibility you will come up empty. Especially if you are aiming for something respectable. Your chances go up with Tinder, etc.

At any rate, your chances of banging one of the holidaying girls in the hostel are probably better than locals in that time frame. So if you don't get any Asian pussy just fuck one of the hostel girls to vent your frustration, lol.

If you have to ask about banging girls your ability to do so is already immediately suspect to me.

>>1095565
Le epic "all ESL teachers are ratty/nerdy/fat/beta meme. Not saying they're not a sizeable camp, but there are actually a very fair share of normie ESL teachers in Korea and Japan you know.

>>1095694
Koreans really aren't much better at English than Japanese. It's kind of a meme.

>>1096381
Not even a /pol/tard, but no way man. Sorry. It will be harder for you bang Korean and Japanese girls than a white guy.
>>
>>1096386
There are ugly, so-so, and nice looking girls all over both countries. About the only thing you can really say about Korean girls is that they are taller. And general more "same-y" fashionwise and stuff.

And this "far less racist" noise. Jesus.

Sometimes I'm so triggered by all the verbal diarrhea that spews about Japan and Korea. Having extensive experience in both.
>>
>>1096395
I only have extensive experience in Japan. Black friends and white friends both did equally as well if they had any kind of game at all in Japan, but from what I've heard Korea is far less accepting of black people.
>>
>>1096399
>Black friends and white friends both did equally as well if they had any kind of game at all in Japan,

It's possible your black friends are more handsome/have more game/get out there more than the the white guys you know to be as successful.

Japanese girls are absolutely not equally as into black guys as they are white. This is just reality. Not even saying this as some butthurt /pol/fag. Most Japanese girls will not touch a black guy. (Granted, most Japanese girls are not interested in any foreigner but whites are favored among them--my last ex-gf didn't want to go to a club I suggested because there were "too many black guys there."

In fact, one of the better J-bloggers, Donald Ash, who is black, has on occasion brought up his experiences with this stuff being black in Japan. And Donald Ash is pretty handsome and has even been in commercials.

>but from what I've heard Korea is far less accepting of black people.

Ummmm, I don't think so and I can't think any reason why people would be led to believe this. I think Korea and Japan have similar attitudes towards blacks. Both are highly homogeneous east Asian countries with a US military presence.
>>
>>1096420

Most Korean schools refuse to hire black English teachers.

And most black guys usually report doing badly or mediocre in Korea with the girls, whereas they ALL usually say they do very well in Japan. I stayed in Seoul for about 3 months. I saw maybe 2 or 3 black guys with Koreans, they were not good looking girls.
>>
>>1096436
Idk I've never really seen black guys with pretty Japanese girls. Only time I see black guys with Japanese women it's older guys with older women, usually African (as opposed to like African American).
>>
>>1096444
What part of Japan? I've seen it in Tokyo and around the military bases, like in Okinawa and Yokuska.

>>1096420
>>1096420
>It's possible your black friends are more handsome/have more game/get out there more than the the white guys you know to be as successful.

Not that guy, but I think there are just enough Japanese girls into black guys for the number of Western black guys around. I even agree with you that most Japanese girls aren't in to blacks, or foreigners in general, but the numbers that are outnumber the number of available of men. Around the military bases I think you have the added thing where the locals are exposed to foreigners more so more apt to date them. And a thing that hurts whites sometime, like in the USA, is that there are weebs that make some women more wary of whites, while the black guys are the "cool" guys., and of course white guys who aren't. weebs and have game do fine as well. But you don't get bonus points for being white.
>>
File: 1431098584819.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1431098584819.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>1095563
>above average
He looks like a piece of sliced bread.

>damage control once he gets shit for proclaiming he's "above average"
Insecure too.

kek.
>>
>>1095565
>you will eventually settle for a sex starved 5/10 non asian girl or an over 30 local that is at best a 7/10 but you wont know any better.
Usually I don't like these kinds of threads but the "sex starved" part sounded hot. Where do I find this kind of woman? I don't mind getting some christmas cake either. As a foreigner that looks Japanese I have the disadvantages of being a foreigner without the advantages.
>>
try killing yourself before you leave that might help lol!!
>>
>>1096394
>Le epic "all ESL teachers are ratty/nerdy/fat/beta meme. Not saying they're not a sizeable camp, but there are actually a very fair share of normie ESL teachers in Korea and Japan you know.

dont worry im joking around, i wouldnt be an asshole like that if i wasnt an esl teacher myself
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.