[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, guys. I'm want to go to Germany but I do not know how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1280px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (6 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
6 KB, 1280x768
Hi, guys.
I'm want to go to Germany but I do not know how much food costs there.
I'm talking about average breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Hope can you help me.
>>
http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Germany
>>
Hard to say, depends on cities/regions, etc. - there's quite a range, the following are in my opinion "normal" prices for a city. There are places (Munich, Heidelberg) which tend to be a bit more expensive, though. On the other hand, rural areas and Eastern Germany can be much cheaper.

Breakfast: I'd say 7 to 14 EUR, depending on what, where and how much. You can go to a bakery and get a coffee and a bread roll for c. 3,50 EUR though

Lunch: 6 to 10 EUR in simple restaurants. A Döner Kebab is around 4 EUR. McDonald's menu c. 7 EUR.

Dinner: 15 EUR buys you a pizza and a beer. Meat main courses around 15 EUR in a normal restaurant.
>>
>>1094893
I can confirm. I live in Heidelberg though, and you can eat for the same low prices, you just have to know where to find them. But the trick is not to hard, just leave the tourist road and go two blocks in a random direction.
>>
Depends on wether you want to cook for yourself or eat in restaurants/cafes etc.

In general you can buy good/cheap food at Supermarkets like Aldi.

I think you could make good lunch for 5 Euros, if you use, for an example noodles as the Base.

In Restaurants etc. you'll have the pay more.
>>
>>1094893
This. Very accurate.

Having said that, Germans love cheap groceries like nobody's business and you can stock up on basics at the supermarket for a fraction of that. Good bread, good cheese, sausage, etc, are all affordable and if you put in a bit of effort your daily food bill can be 1/3 to 1/4 of what anon estimates when eating at restaurants.
>>
>>1094893
or you can buy cheap food at the supermarket and it's much much cheaper, 10 euros a day
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.