[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Couple of MENA Questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: god willing.jpg (61 KB, 692x565) Image search: [Google]
god willing.jpg
61 KB, 692x565
1. What are some cheap options for travel from Israel to Cairo?

2. What are some safe options for travel from Israel t Cairo?

3. Is there any overlap, and have you used any of these methods yourself?
>>
>>1092515
this literally just happened
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35854404
>>
>>1092580
>tfw you wanted to go to Egypt and Turkey since it was the safest countries in the region
>tfw terrorist attacks happened in those two countries not even 24 hours apart

Why does it hurt brehs
>>
>>1092594
Same.
I don't even care.
>>
>>1092595
One benefit of the sharp drop in tourism may be lower prices at Sinai resorts, if you truly believe it is worth the risk.
>>
I think there are still top-secret flights between Cairo and Tel Aviv (used to be by a subsidiary of Air Egypt, but I have a feeling it's the Jordanian state airline who runs them now), but they are top secret ,even to the extent on only being hinted at in code on the departure boards in Cairo airport (although if you know how to get tickets you can)
>>
cross over to Jordan and fly from Amman. It's kinda cheap and is definitely safe. The only problem is that the closest (to Amman) border crossing does not issue visas. So if you don't want to apply for a visa in the consulate, you have to take a big detour to Eilat. On the crossing there they do issue visas. But then if you haven't seen Petra you can do it on the way.
>>
>>1092782
>So if you don't want to apply for a visa in the consulate
Can't imagine why you wouldn't.

If you're going to fly there is nothing to worry about, driving across that shit hole is the dangerous part so going to Jordan would just be an added expense, pointless unless you really want to see Petra.
>>
>>1092931
driving (takig a bus) through the west bank is the only reason you'd need to apply for a visa in the consulate. It's not dangerous at all.

Visiting Petra makes sense if you take the detour via Eilat (no visa necessary then).

Flying TA - Amman is expensive and kinda waste of money given the distance.
>>
Can u even survive if not Arab?
>>
>planning a vacation between two countries that hate
Probably not a good idea.
>>
>>1092515
Fly from Tel Aviv to Cairo, the Sinai Peninsula is not safe in the slightest.
>>
>>1094404
Thanks, would you recommend renting a car to travel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem or is there a better way?

I have never rented a car while abroad before.
>>
>>1094512
taxi but ask for Distance Meter/counter
>>
>>1094512
bus is by far the cheapest, and they are very frequent. Check egged.co.il

unless it's Friday night or Saturday, in which case they get replaced by (Arab-driven) mini vans.

the bus is like 18 shekels, and taxi about 200.
>>
>>1094833
kek this will be expensive as fuck regardless
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.