[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheap airfare?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Chisasibi.jpg (126 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
Chisasibi.jpg
126 KB, 960x717
Hello /trv/ I'm sure this thread has been done to death already but I am in something of a bind.

My friend wants me to go to Bangkok with him from may to june. naturally I am not averse to the idea, but I would like to save as much money as possible, which of course means I am interested to know where I can get the cheapest possible airfare without being scammed.

My friend is adamant about using flighthub. I've heard it's a shit site known for fucking its customers over with extra fees and "mistakes". I really don't know any ticket sites aside from yulair (which is great but it's not showing me anything for BK at the moment) because I am new to travelling. I'm sure we've all been there.

Thanks in advance
>>
>>1091511
It's one of a million third party sites. They are ok until you are in a bindor need to change flights and they often cancel flights then ask you to pay an increased amount

Stick to the big names like Expedia or Priceline or buy from the airline. I use momondo or kayak to see the playing field
>>
>>1091533

How would you rank redtag?
>>
Never used that specific site but i've generally had bad luck with 3rd party sites. My friends and I actually signed up for a flight deal notifier and we just share the email which eliminates all the work! Too many scam sites.
>>
>>1091511
skyscanner , here you go
have fun banging traps
>>
I just used skyscanner for my Man > Hanoi - Bangkok > Man flights. April and June respectively and managed to get the return for £380. Cheapest I've seen.
>>
>>1091511
google is your friend
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.