[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Planning to go to a Southern Ontario beach town in a couple months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: beach_party_by_daila0701.jpg (141 KB, 893x894) Image search: [Google]
beach_party_by_daila0701.jpg
141 KB, 893x894
Planning to go to a Southern Ontario beach town in a couple months for the weekend, probably the first weekend that it's above 20 and sunny.

Trying to avoid a student dude-bro meme beach like sauble beach or wasaga beach, want to avoid seeing a lot of Pakis, aviator sunglasses, and middle class molson-drinking assholes wearing Under Armor.

Ideally it would not be super crowded, where's a nice Beach in southern Ontario to go that isn't going to be crowded with Chads, Staceys, and Patels?

I'm not looking for total isolation but I am a married 30-something professional, certainly don't have Muskoka money but would like to do class it up from some Spring Break hotspot. You know, me and the wife, maybe a comfy little Beach with people our age, some wine, maybe nice bistros, not dead dead but not packed either. Maybe itll be the night i put a bun in the oven ;). Haven't ruled out the thought of renting an RV.

Ideally the budget would be about 800 bucks all in for 2 nights, food, meals, and gas from Toronto, willing to go higher if it's worth it.

Anyways. What do you guys recommend?
>>
>>1090584
bamp. nobody?
>>
>>1090584
You sound like a faggot tbqh senpai.
>>
Long point on Lake Erie. Has public beach area and the beach on the campground but it's literally a 20 mile beach on a peninsula into the lake. Walk out of the campground border and you will be alone or rent a house on the beach and you will have your own in your backyard with very few people around.
>>
>>1090883
I travel to Thailand to fuck little boys like you in the ass
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.