[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf and I are planning a trip that we want to take next year.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 1438716410421.jpg (293 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1438716410421.jpg
293 KB, 1920x1200
My gf and I are planning a trip that we want to take next year. Basically we just want to get on a train and go around the US. Head northeast, see the big cities, go out west for the mountains, head towards the coast, and all that. Thing is, neither of us have ever done anything like this so I've got no clue what sort of things to look out for or how to plan properly. Any general advice would be appreciated!

We'd be leaving from the Dallas/Fort Worth area of TX if it's of any help.
>>
if it was me I would look into more historical train rides (Colorado has a bunch as well as the east and west coast and just drive rental cars between destinations though they are pricy it will save you time because riding a train takes time....
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.