[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flying first class tomorrow, I know the drinks are free but I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ey-1.jpg (253 KB, 958x639) Image search: [Google]
ey-1.jpg
253 KB, 958x639
Flying first class tomorrow, I know the drinks are free but I am a heavy drinker. Is there a limit to how much FA can give you?
>>
>>1088402
Varies at least a bit by airline. But the general rule is that they will cut you off if you're noticeably drunk, or if there's any risk you will become disruptive. But it's pretty rare in first. I had a very nice flight attendant apologize for not being able to leave me with the bottle once, but she came back to give me at least five or six cocktails before I passed out.
>>
>>1088402
Depends on the airline.

Thai airways gave me glasses full of whisky, no ice, until I could barely walk. Korean air actually cut me off after 2 beers and told me "I think you are getting too drunk, sir". I think it has everything to do with the culture of the country the airline is based out of.

Sometimes you can bring your duty free liquor right on board. If so, just do that. Saves you and the flight attendant the trouble, and surely 750ml of hard liquor is enough for you, no?
>>
>>1088408
>>1088406
Sweet, glad I'm flying American, pretty sure they are used to heavy weights like myself
>>
>>1088408
>Korean air actually cut me off after 2 beers
>to do with the culture of the country

Not allowing drunks and expecting that 2 beers is enough is definitely not part of Korean culture.
They're complete piss-heads.
>>
>>1088402
I flew with KLM recently and they were more than happy to keep bringing me drinks.

If you're on an A380 business and first class have access to the bar which is quite nice for chatting to people in and there's always someone there serving drinks.
>>
>>1088560
Yeah but Koreans are Incredible lightweights... So when they see a dude having 2 beers in the span of an hour, they're going to assume he's going to turn into a red-faced pissypants wastecase like those Koreans do...
>>
>>1088402
>Not buying at the duty free and wasting yourself

I see how much of a drinker you are, nerd
>>
>>1088572
why pay for alcohol when you get it for free on the plane
>>
>>1088408
I almost exclusively fly Korean air when it is feasable and I get piss drunk all the time. Sounds like you just had a cunt flight attendant or you are just a naturally loud and obnoxious guy who they thought was drunk.
>>
>>1088565
>>1088408
>culture of the country the airline is based
>korean air
I fu cking lol'd

korea is literally top 20 in the world consuming alcohol. how autistic are you to pass for piss drunk after two beers?

>first class
I sincerely hope you didn't
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.