[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have been looking at different atolls and small islands in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (825 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
825 KB, 750x1334
Have been looking at different atolls and small islands in the Pacific and found this off the coast of Guam. Seems to be blocked off. Idk if it's an error or maybe a restricted area. Maybe I'm overthinking it.

Coordinates: 12.892021, 146.072501
>>
>>1088039
There is a US missile base in Guam so it wouldnt really surprise me to think that some things may be blocked off.
>>
>>1088039
If the place you're talking about is north of Guam, it's probably one of the Marianas islands. If it's south of Guam and right off the coast, it's Cocos Island (it's a small day resort). In either case, nothing special or unusual. BTW, your coordinates point to empty ocean north of Hawaii, nowhere near Guam. And your image is useless.

>>1088094
>There is a US missile base in Guam

If you mean a base where missiles are launched, no. Nope. Mo missile bases in Guam, US or otherwise.
>>
according to google earth the water's 32000 feet deep at those coordinates. might wanna double check them.
>>
>Coordinates: 12.892021, 146.072501
>>1088336
>BTW, your coordinates point to empty ocean north of Hawaii, nowhere near Guam.

Hardly north of Hawaii, all of Hawaii is north of 18 N latitude, while OP was at 12.89 N latitude. And assume the 146.07 was E and not W, it was fairly near Guam. ESE of the island..
>>
>>1088355
I copied/pasted OP's coordinates into Google and it returned the location N of Hawaii. It must be a conspiracy. Anyway, if the correct result is ESE of Guam, it still makes no difference -- there's nothing there. I lived on Guam for a long time and would have noticed.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.