[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What shouldn't be missed in Las Vegas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
What shouldn't be missed in Las Vegas?
>>
Alcohol
Cocaine
Hookers
>>
>>1087770
And money
>>
>>1086996
Get the fuck out of here theres nothing.
>>
Lost Wages.
>>
>>1086996
Your flight out.
>>
hookers and all you can eat breakfasts
>>
>>1086996

The fountain in the Bellagio is kinda cool. The bellagio also has a pretty cool Dale Chihuly exhibit in the lobby.

In my opinion, the beauty of Las Vegas is its improbability- splendor rising in the desert like a mirage. Facades the are logically and culturally out of place, juxtaposed against each other. Kind of funny, and if you don't take it too seriously, it's artistically a,aging in a postmodern kind of way.

You can also get to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas I hear, I'm looking to do that one of the next times I go for business.
>>
>>1088707
>You can also get to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas I hear, I'm looking to do that one of the next times I go for business.
If you're able to spend a night at the canyon. The sunrise is spectacular and spending a few hours at one of the most beautiful places in America if not the world doesn't do it justice.
>>
>>1088755
>if not the world
just stop.
>>
>>1086996
the rides on top of the stratosphere hotel
>>
Take lip balm and drink a fuck tonne of water or you'll look like a dryed up sultana after a hour outside
>>
>>1088853
Have you ever been? Its literally one of the most incredible things on the planet. You fucking faggot.
>>
>>1088867
Those were pretty fucking awesome, especially the one that throws you off the ledge.
>>
>>1086996
The Electric Daisy Carnival this summer.
>>
File: Grand Canyon.jpg (336 KB, 1260x670) Image search: [Google]
Grand Canyon.jpg
336 KB, 1260x670
>>1088892
Some of us are not impressed by big holes.
>>
>>1089077
>Some of us are not impressed by big holes.
If I lived with your Mom I wouldn't be impressed by something I see every day, either.
>>
File: 10iraq.jpg (116 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
10iraq.jpg
116 KB, 1000x500
>>1086996
If you go to Monte Carlos hotel, go the second floor, there is a gym there. You don't need to show your door key to get in but you need to write down your name (any fake name would do)
>>
>>1089103
shes ugly even for a gook
>>
>>1089114
Well, he's ugly even for a jew so its even. :)
>>
>>1086996
Bellagio fountain, a really crazy craps table, the Palomino Club, Fremont St at night.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.