[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is laos worth the hassle? I am in hanoi right now flights are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: tubing-in-VangVieng.jpg (84 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
tubing-in-VangVieng.jpg
84 KB, 600x450
Is laos worth the hassle? I am in hanoi right now flights are expensive and the buses seem to be the most annoying that ever existed.

The whole chill out vibe seems horrible to me, but i want to see the meme place where people die all the time, and maybe spend a few nights in a cheap hotel to prepare for onwards travel.

Also how dead is vang vieng exactly? I heard they are progressively shutting it down.

Has anyone done the trip recently and can recommend a company like sinh travel? I am booking myself, no hostels or agencys.
>>
I am in hanoi with a friend and we just met a canadian girl who have been in Laos 5 years ago, and she told us that it was her favorite country in south asia.
We plan to go there by bus in few days, renting mortor bike, going around, from the north to the south for 1 month, that kind of things. People says that it's very interesting because the tourism industry is not that big over there so... It might worth the hassle. At least for us it worth it.
>>
I was there in late September

Luang Prabang is gorgeous and Kuang Si is a must visit if you go
Vang Vieng is anything but dead, restaurants selling drugs were plentiful and there was like 50 people doing the tubing on the day that I went. Great fun.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.