[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /trv/, i recently called a debt on a guy that was giveing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 3424300697_820fcb771c.jpg (251 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
3424300697_820fcb771c.jpg
251 KB, 500x475
Hey /trv/, i recently called a debt on a guy that was giveing me the runaround he said he was broke and gave me what he owed in indian rupees, im in the uk and i have found out it's a restricted currency, anyone know if a way i can get it converted or am i better going to an indian fast food place and selling it to them way below conversation and cut my losses?

Thanks.
>>
>>1070120
Put them up on gumtree saying you have some and you will sell them at exactly the current conversion rate. This way you'll both be getting a better deal, usually if done through a money exchange/bank they give you slightly less than conversion rate and then charge a little more to buy.

There's bound to be a lot of people going to India from the UK. Do you have a lot? If it's not a big sum you might as well just sell to an Indian at your local corner shop or fast food joint.
>>
>>1070184
>gumtree

mentioning explicit content on a SFW board is a bad idea
>>
File: indian.jpg (181 KB, 344x500) Image search: [Google]
indian.jpg
181 KB, 344x500
>>1070184
This, or similar.

Or look on it as a sign from above that you need to travel to India.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.