[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spring Break
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (321 KB, 590x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321 KB, 590x396
Heading to Brazil for a week in the beginning of March. Already plan on visiting São Paulo and Rio....Just wondering what other locations would be worth visiting on that side of the country?
>>
Being there a week don't think you really need to add another destination.
>>
File: ouro preto.jpg (523 KB, 1280x799) Image search: [Google]
ouro preto.jpg
523 KB, 1280x799
>>1069855
If you like old, extremely beautiful made architecture, you can visit "ouro preto", state of "Minas Gerais".

However i don't recall if that's in the way between Rio de janeiro and São Paulo.

Check your map. However, if you're going to stay just a week, i recommend 3-4 days in Rio and 3 days in São Paulo. Take a coffee, hire a hooker if you're single, enjoy the view;
>>
>>1069855
Minas Gerais, specially Ouro Preto is too far from Rio/São Paulo. If you like beaches you can go to Angra dos Reis, Paraty, Ubatuba, those are nice beaches between Rio and São Paulo.

Or if you like trails you can go to Morro Saboó in São Roque, it's 70km from São Paulo.

But my advice is, enjoy both cities as much as you can since you only have one week.
>>
>>1070698
Ouro Preto is pretty far away from those locations, speacially if he's staying only 1 week. Better visit Paraty then, atleast the city is in the middle of the way between Rio and SP
>>
>>1069855
If you want to stay in the "south" of Brazil, i would recommend flying from Sao Paulo to Foz do Iguaçu or Florianopolis.
I actually wouldn't recommend Sao Paulo, it's such a big city, it's way too much mess, everywhere is crowded and there's nothing "touristic" to be done there (I actually hate the city, i've been there a couple of times and i just hate the mess, so don't take me too serious here)

If you want "adventure" you should go to Chapada Diamantina.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.