[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /trv/ I'll be in L.A. in a few days for the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 6436445546.gif (454 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
6436445546.gif
454 KB, 500x500
Hello /trv/ I'll be in L.A. in a few days for the first time. What do I absolutely need to see/do? And is there any place you guys would suggest a weeb to see in L.A.?
>>
>Disneyland
>celebrity death tour
>watch Chinatown so you can more fully appreciate how grotesque development was
...also, I imagine it's possible to troll 3rd tier entertainment people with requests for interviews or talent/casting submissions. Getting a troll meeting during your vacation would be a great Life Story.
>>
Since you're a weeb, go to Little Tokyo. Great little restaurants and it has a Kinokuniya bookstore. Also it has a figure store tucked away in the subway part.
>>
Something not many people know is that talk show tickets are free. I know Conan and maybe Kimmy Kimmel tape in LA. There is a long queue to get tickets but it's an interesting experience if you can come by them, I saw conan and there seemed to be quite a few open seats
>>
>>1063819
Where in LA op? I am from Garden Grove and I do recommend going hiking is a must if you're into that. My favorites were

Murphy's Ranch was an old Nazi homebase that was half built because funds ran out, and the old buildings have been shit on with graffiti

Black Star Canyon - Supposed KKK meeting area, just further after you pass all that shit and Edwards ranch you fork right down into the creek and see what used to be a waterfall at the end of the hike

Maybe the Hollywood hike, its pretty popular/long/and boring, but its all touristy and shit.

these are like 5-6-7 hour hikes so I recommend shit tones of water and food (3-4L water/2 snacks and fruit)

For food there are tons in LA that are really high quality, try the Anaheim Packing House its aight.

for weeby shit I think you missed out on Wonder con,Anime Expo, and comic con, thats the most you'll get there.

Definitely go to disneyland, trust me when I say its best for a one time visit, only the people that live there have year passes because its just an expensive pastime fad, Also Im more than certain you can find a passholder or someone who works there to give you a discount or get you in for free.

Best of luck to you and welcome to my homestate.
>>
Thank you everyone I will take and keep all this in mind. I'm in the Santa Barbara area until sunday.
>>
See a show at UCB. Basically everything is good.
>>
>>1063824
Oh god, make a fake media organisation and interview the C-list actresses who get tits out in telemovies and horror films.

Could be tonnes of laughs and if you blogged the interviews then it's even semi-legit.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.