[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
flight attendant - discounts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
my girlfriend got a job as a flight attendant for lufthansa. she will begin in february and i am wondering about the dicounts we can get. anybody has experience with that? i heard stand by ticket are the cheapest way to fly but there is a high risk of not getting a place.
>>
She will be getting that free dick discount if you know what I mean
>>
>>1063244
What do you mean?
>>
>>1063233
I thought only pilots got the buddy passes
>>
>>1063244
She will more than likely have to relocate eventually. You're either gonna go with her or you will stay home alone
>>
>>1063244
???
Plz elaborate anon.
>>
>>1063244
lol free dick.... rofl.. so funny. you can bring taht joke in school tomorrow. the other 3th graders will have a lot of fun
>>
Don't know about Lufthansa, and what country you are in.

It's common for airlines to let them fly for 'free'. But this is often a taxable benefit, so she will have to pay income tax on the cost of flights. She might be able to bring you as a guest on standby in a similar way.

In general the further away the flight goes, the fewer vacancies you have. So you have a good chance on getting a already cheap flight in Europe for free, don't know so much about international travel.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.