[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /trv/ I got a few questions and would love some advice. So
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 318x159
Hey /trv/ I got a few questions and would love some advice. So I've been planning a trip to Europe for the past few months, which my buddy was gonna come with. Well he bailed today for what ever reason. The original plan was on Jan 28th we were going to Sweden to hit the northern lights and thenstay in stockholm for a 2 days. Then we'd go to Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Berlin and then London be in london on the 12th, where I have family.

My question is should I cut out amsterdam, Copenhagen and Berlin, after seeing the north lights and go straight to London? I haven't bought my tickets yet so I could cut this portion out and fly to Sweden on Feb 9th for the northern light then go to london, saving money on hostels. I'll be in london for a week and a half and then be going to Spain to visit a friend for about a week as well. Or do you guys think it'd be worth it traveling solo for a week and a half?

Also how easy is it to meet people in the hostels and tag along with them sight seeing and hitting up bars?
>>
>>1059983

I wouldn't advise you to cut them out of your trip unless you want to spend more time in London. Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Berlin are as good as London.

With the making friends bit, it depends on the type of hostel and the people there. I went to Berlin in June and stayed at small and cosy hostel. Everyone got on really well and i went out with the people I met a couple of times. In the opposite, I went to Stockholm in August and stayed in a very large hostel. No-one ever interacted and just sat in silence on laptops and phones.

But, they'll always be an Aussie somewhere in your dorm that wants to take you drinking. Never not seen one yet.
>>
>>1059991
Lol Aussies are good company, made friends with some at EDC in Las Vegas this last year. My main concern is if there will be people in the hostels since I'll be going in winter time for my trip
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.