[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i will be travelling Europe for 2 months starting march 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
i will be travelling Europe for 2 months starting march 2016
... any tips...
ill be staying in hostels and living on a budget
>>
How will you travel?
>>
Google it, /trv/ is not going to feed you information thats been posted online a million times before. Grow up.
>>
>>1057508
ive done lots of research i just want something more personal
>>
>>1057503
going by train
>>
>>1057499
>any tips
Don't tip in Europe. Servers don't get a decent wage, but that's because they're servers and they know it.
>>
>>1057519
djeez then ask a personal question you stupid fuck

i give you a tip while traveling in europe
suck a lot of dick
>>
>>1057499
download goeuro. don't get a eurorail pass. eat cheap. make the most of every city, you'll regret that day you didn't spend wandering *whatever city* because you were hungover and wanted to hang at the hostel.
>>
>>1057577
Why no europass?

Not op but I'm traveling to Europe in January and am curious as I'm a boutique to buy one
>>
I'm going to Europe for a few months as well. I'm tempted to get the 10 days in 2 month pass since its discounted at the moment. I don't really have an itinerary so I don't think I'm in a position to purchase cheap point to point tickets prior.
>>
Its interesting that the prices between the eurail and interrail prices have levelled up, before non EU passport holders got burnt
>>
>>1057499
Mitfahrgelegenheit or "blablacar" is a great way and cheap way to travel between point a and point b.
It is a ridesharing service. Car owners put up ads saying city a to city b on this date, 4 seats available, x euro per seat.
Cool way to travel... Talk to the driver if u want... Make friends. Apparently several wedding have resulted from this.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.