[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which countries are not safe [for pussy white niggas like u]?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
Which countries are not safe [for pussy white niggas like u]? Please add to this because I want to go to Latin American countries and Africa but I'm too lazy to research each individual nation's entire history and societal structure. I just want to avoid getting killed by stinky ISIS faggots, Mexican cartels, and whatever other African fucks besides ISIS East are out there.
>>
Mexico is fine if you just avoid bad areas and aren't stupid. Blot out Somalia for fucks sake.
>>
File: America safety.png (38 KB, 1122x1194) Image search: [Google]
America safety.png
38 KB, 1122x1194
>>1055134
Made this for you for the Americas
>>
File: Africa safety.png (161 KB, 1202x1230) Image search: [Google]
Africa safety.png
161 KB, 1202x1230
>>1055177
And here's Africa
>>
>>1055177
I live in the red zone in south america. That's bullshit, there ae plenty of gringo tourists in that zone. Avoid venezuela though. It's a shithole right now because of comunism and elections are near.
>>
>>1055178
Other than a recent political bomb in Tunisia, don't see anything wrong with it.
>>
>>1055180
Of course I'm not saying to not travel there, but you must agree that it's a more dangerous area than the rest of the continent
>>
>>1055181
There's been relatively frequent attacks on civilians, and the south is, from what I understand, a very corrupt and violent place, especially near the Libya border
>>
>>1055178
You are an idiot and you've obviously never been there.
>>
>>1055184
You're right, I based my map off this http://smartraveller.gov.au/countries/africa/
>>
File: 1448798994681.png (169 KB, 1202x1230) Image search: [Google]
1448798994681.png
169 KB, 1202x1230
>>1055178

Fixed. Obviously most red countries have safe areas, but they're a minority.
>>
You people have no idea.
You are more likely to be murdered in USA, than in most of these countries you're all saying are 'not safe'.
>>
>>1055190
Southern Kenya is perfectly fine. Mombasa is pretty nice.
>>
>>1055190
I don't know about DRC being yellow.
>>
>>1055177
>Jamaica green
>Haiti and Honduras yellow
>Ecuador red at the same time
What?
>>
>>1055178
>>1055190
what's wrong with Tunisia?
>>
>>1055208
ISIS fuckwits. You'd be unlucky, but you never know.
>>
Isn't Somaliland safe?
>>
>>1055210
Yeah, but it's a bitch to get into.
>>
>>1055208
ISIS operations in June (Sousse beach massacre)
ISIS operations in March (Bardo museum massacre)
ISIS attributed killing in the south
A week ago blast in Tunis, perhaps political

I was there October, was safe and nice. There were armed policemen everywhere with AUGs, government buildings are with barbed wire, but I hear this is after the 2011 revolution.
>>
>>1055177
Is really all central America just yellow?
>>
ITT: retarded faggot scaredy pussies.
>>
>>1055177
why is ecuador red wtf?
>>
>>1055305
I would put Costa Rica green, Nicaragua yellow, Belize & Guatemala yellow/red for some areas, Honduras & El Salvador red
>>
>>1055177
You forgot to color Detroit red
>>
>>1055177
You're insane

>>1055325
>>1055207
These guys are right. I'm in Ecuador now, it's just as safe as Peru (which should be green also), not to mention it's home to two of the bigger tourist attractions in the region (Galapagos and Mitad del Mundo) which are almost entirely populated by gringo/European tourists and their guides.
>>
>>1055326
What areas in Guatemala should be red? I heard it's not that dangerous anymore.
>>
>>1055190
>>1055178
what's dangerous about South Africa? Thought it was one of the most westernized areas of Africa.
>>
>>1055443
It's probably got some of the highest crime rates on the continent. If you go to the wrong area at the wrong time you stand a high chance of being robbed and/or raped.
>>
>>1055443
Louis Theroux has an episode of his show about it that you should watch
>>
>>1055201
Just don't go into the jungle
>>
>>1055190

This may sound weird and crazy, but Sudan felt like the safest country I've ever visited. The people there are so religious, civil, hospitable, humble and respectful that you truly feel nothing bad can happen to you. It's like they are still stuck in the year 1200, they don't seem to know avarice and other vices. Yes, I know the area is unstable because of war, but that is only in the South where tourist never venture anyway. Lonely Planet also commented on it being the safest country in all of Africa. The Sudanese people are truly amazing and what I would consider civilized: they treat each other like family instead of enemies as we do in the Occident. They even beat the Iranians in that respect.
>>
>an entire country is either safe or not safe

don't be faggots. Not even in the same city, safety is homogeneous.
>>
>>1055553

A very valid point
>>
>>1055553
Still there are patterns and if you travelled a bit you still sense different perceptions from one area to another (and I mean areas big enough to be countries in some cases)
>>
>>1055455
yeah, avoid nashville and pro wrestlers too
>>
>>1055609

>avoid pro wrestlers

No, really tho
>>
File: Untitled.png (138 KB, 1202x1230) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
138 KB, 1202x1230
>>1055178
ftfy
>>
>>1055443
>westernized
>safe
ok
>>
>>1055492
Everyone i've met from there is exactly as you described. I don't understand the regional or ethnic divisions that make the south such a nasty mess.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.