[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello 4chan travel. I am a 40 year old divorced woman whos seeking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 486x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 486x640
Hello 4chan travel.

I am a 40 year old divorced woman whos seeking to find a place to travel with not many men. Im tired of men, where can I travel to avoid them?

Thank you.
>>
Tits or gtfo.

In all seriousness, you sound like a bitter feminist. You want to travel to an area with not many men? Give me fucking break, you're not as great as you think you are. Try Antarctica though, the only place as cold as your beige personality and bland intellect.
>>
>>1054579
What a huge faggot. Did your mother forget to hug you when you were a kid?
>>1054578
I have no idea about a place without men, but I would try going on an only-women tour in through Europe. Hope you are ready for massive feminists, though.
>>
>>1054586
White knights...
>>1054578
Maybe try antarctica because you wont find a place with not many men
>>
>>1054578
>Im tired of men, where can I travel to avoid them?
Go join the women's team on Bear Grylls' Island.
Have fun :^)
>>
Mogadishu.
>>
In Thailand ypu will see men, but they won't bother you. I know lesbian couples for whom it's a popular destination for that reason.
>>
File: 130543a.jpg (26 KB, 305x225) Image search: [Google]
130543a.jpg
26 KB, 305x225
>>1054578
Aaaaand this is why I will never marry. No matter how sweet they seemed to be in their 20s, women invariably turn bitter when the start to lose their looks. They divorce the only man that ever loved them and make him pay for their bitter hollow vacations .
These are the cunts that were able to get the prenup contracts nullified in many states so they could leave their husbands AND take the money.
>>
>>1054621
>Invariably
Observational evidence here suggests you are in error.
>>
>>1054628
You need to google hyperbole if you plan on hanging out on american boards.
>>
>>1054578
Al-Raqqah
>>
>>1054579
/thread

Definitely not come where I live, I'm all about that 40yr old pusseh.
>>
>>1054634
Sorry, as a Kalahari Bushman, my grasp on the nuances of your strange tongue continue to elude me.
>>
>>1054578
I was going to post a bait pic but you're not trolling anyone that doesn't deserve to be trolled so I realised that I've got no dog in this fight. I just don't care.
>>
File: DSCN0038.jpg (3 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0038.jpg
3 MB, 4608x3456
I enjoyed my time on Aegina island in Greece. I went as a couple, but it could work for a solo traveler also. Not necessarily only women, but just not many people in general. The times we went to swim in the ocean there were only a handful of people around. We hiked up to the temple Aphia and did not encounter one person til we got to the temple, and even then..no huge crowds. We stayed at hotel Vagia, which almost sounds like vagina so I say go for it.

pic related.
>>
>>1054605
U got so triggered. Ur a loser
>>
File: Odo_realizes_he_loves_Kira.jpg (199 KB, 675x506) Image search: [Google]
Odo_realizes_he_loves_Kira.jpg
199 KB, 675x506
>>1054733
I feel like you got a bit triggered also.
>>
>>1054578
>where can I travel to avoid them?
Nowhere you dunce, there's men everywhere
>>
File: Man_the_Harpoon.jpg (75 KB, 400x506) Image search: [Google]
Man_the_Harpoon.jpg
75 KB, 400x506
>>1054578
The Amazon
>>
>>1054578
Convents, I guess. Lesbian cruises. Female prisons.

>Be woman
>have poor taste in partners
>constantly date poor examples of humanity
>No matter what, still can't distinguish between decent human males and abusive selfish assholes
>marry one of these assholes
>stay with him for X years, despite misgivings
>Finally get divorced from asshole
>HURR I HATE MEN! I'm so tired, they're all the same! Where can I go where they are not!
Has it ever occurred to you, that YOU are also part of the problem?
>>
>>1054895
> be total cunt
> date nice men who provide stable income and emotional support.
> never be satisfied
>make mans life a living hell
>constantly complain about him to anyone that will listen
>cheat on him emotionally
>never ever consider his point of view
>marriage finally ends and man escapes
>all men are horrible

This is far more common
>>
>>1054929
>be NEET loser
>constantly complain about women
>pretend to know anything about relationships despite never being in them
>always blame others for your misfortunate
>fail to realize your lack of females and friends are your own fault
>>
>>1054988
damn, that sucks anon. that is a pretty grim existence that no one will ever have any compassion for.
men are disposable
whatever pain they feel is only to be mocked.
>>
>>1054995
>generalize all women
>hurr why no sympathy for men

i can see >>1054895 happening

>>1054929 is a fantasy made up by losers who have never been in a relationship
>>
>>1054895
>>1055021
Pretty much this. I am 32 (married myself) and have 4 female friends that I know of in toxic relationships (all but one are in marriages) that are just waiting to implode. Writing is on the wall. It's kind of sad, because most of these girls I've known since we were teenagers, and they've pretty much always had horrible taste in men. I am sure they're going to be bitter manhaters in another 10-15 years, but from my POV, it's as much their own fault. I have spoken to all of them in their moments of need after one or another 'tragic' break-up, and made my points as a caring friend, YEARS AGO. None has ever really changed, so whatevs. All I can do now is sit back and make another bowl of popcorn.
>>
>>1055026
most women are horrible and yet the bad relationship is always blamed on the horrible taste in men.
pro tip: its not the men that are toxic...
>>
>>1054578
WHO'S THE FOURTH GIRL?
I'M SCARED
>>
>>1055099
Poor bastard, hey? The chick doesn't even get a mention on the promotional cover. Overshadowed by the hot, well known bitches.
>>
>>1055037
It's not an 'either or' thing, neckbeard. Both can be at fault, it goes both ways. There are terrible men out there, just as there are terrible women. But when women with poor taste who never learn end up choosing duds over and over again, it is often still the man who's blamed as the faulty partner. I'm saying that women are as fully capable of being fucking retards as men are.

It's so sad to see girls you've known a long time (since our teen years) who always pick rejects... Personally, I think it's because they choose for completely superficial traits, and also subscribe to the classic "I can reform him" fantasy a lot of girls have.
>>
>>1055191
but the thing is, most men are good people. it's a myth that the world is full of these worthless men who are out to ruin women's lives.
what the world is full of is women with unrealistic expectations who fall to pieces when a man does not somehow magically transform their life.
>>
Successful troll OP. You only posy once in the OP and it just keeps going. ..
>>
>>1054579
Antarctica actually has a lot of washed up feminists and a few gay guys.
Unironically, OP might be interested in working at McMurdo for a summer.
>>
>>1054578
If there are no men there are no women
Go live in Antarctica you bitter shit
>>
File: 1444834523951.gif (34 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
1444834523951.gif
34 KB, 500x353
>>1055348
I find it hard to believe that there are tons of feminists out in such a tough environment with only gay guys to take care of them
Does not pass the sniff test.
Somewhere in that mix are a bunch of straight blue collar white men making everything works
>>
File: 480x.jpg (20 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
480x.jpg
20 KB, 480x270
>>1055203
Hehe, ty Anon. It was fun:)
>>
>>1055202
It's just as much a myth that the world is full of women with unrealistic expectations, blah blah blah. It takes two to tango, and there's a lot of flawed people out there. Stop being so neckbeard.
>>
>>1055598
a flawed man never goes unnoticed.
ever.
flawed women fly under the radar and are accepted never confronted.
>>
>tired of men
>browse 4chan

I don't belive you're a 40 year old woman but what the hell.
Travel to Finland or other nordics, they treat women with respect there.
>>
>>1055619
I'm starting to pity you and how inexperienced you are. That is frankly not true at all, and I suspect you are projecting your own experiences.
>>
>>1055710
This is the lie that feminism gets you to believe.
The fact is , women are exalted in our culture and men are reviled.
>>
>>1055783
All right, sure bud.

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>1055866
>>>reddit
>>
>>1055870
I'm 100% certain that I've been on 4chan longer than you, bud.

I'm married, 3 sisters, plenty of life-long female friends, been fucking and dating since before you were born... and every one of my spidey senses is tingling at your woe is me pussy bullshit. If you want to cling to your supreme gentleman fundamentalist binary logic of "waaah, feminazis are responsible for everything that's bad in my life!", that's your business. See how that works out for you. Life's a tough bitch for almost everyone. With your disposition, no doubt especially for everyone around you. Maybe if you ask nicely, your mom will give you a hug for once.
>>
>>1055897
See how angry you become when someone challenges the feminist status quo?
I wonder why that is...
>>
>>1055903
You're mistaken in identifying my mood. I'm not angry in the slightest, and you are not 'challenging' anything, I simply think you're a laughable loser. The world is not binary and that you think, if truly, in the grand scheme of things that there even is a 'feminist status quo' only shows how out of touch with reality you are.

Get a life, neckbeard. Maybe some day you'll get touch a booby.
>>
>>1054578
Travel to my room. I am a boy but you can make me a man by accepting a gallon of my steaming semen into your stinky shit hole.
>>
This thread is full of idiots and doesn't belong on this board.
>>
>>1056463
Calm down m8 cant you tell anon is trolling you?
>>
>>1056463
Taking passive aggression to autistic levels.
>>
>>1054578
Quick spoiler to those who cares no boobies of celeb in this movie
>>
>>1054608
You forgot about le camera "man"
>>
Lesbos

heehee
>>
>>1056022
>if truly, in the grand scheme of things that there even is a 'feminist status quo'

What? I dont see how you could even argue that .
Do you know what status quo means?
>>
>>1056742
Very obviously referring to the particular status quo which the troll means, hence the use of quotes. Do YOU even know what status quo means?
>>
>>1056779
>hurr durr I can't respond to the content of what you said, so I'll instead focus on the style
I only called the obvious samefag troll a neckbeard, you simpleton.

This is /trv/, and you're shitting it up. If you want to bitch about feminazis, try another board.
>>
>>1056784
Take it down a notch anon, you seem to be "shitting" up this board as much as anyone".
>>
>>1054578
The kitchen
>>
>>1054578
This thread was all good trolling for a while but I think it's gotten stale and degenerating into the inevitable /r9k/ shit.
>>
>>1056923
Good trolling gone bad you are saying?
All good fun until someone makes a valid point that causes you buthurt
>>
ITT: OP posts genuinely and then later passes it off as trolling when others point out her stupidity.
>>
>>1054579

>lel she a feminiiiiiiiiiiist since she hate men kek

Nah, she just hates men. Just like some men hate women. Fuck off.
>>
>>1057292
>>1057292
>implying feminists are not horrible
>>
im not surprised that this thread has gathered these kinds of angry responses.

>i want to study abroad, where do i go to pick up cute girls?
>how do i sleep with (insert nationality)?

Some posters on trv seem to have a pretty horrible attitude towards women t b h.
>>
>>1057413
OP says she is tired of men and you think we are the assholes here?
Get fucking real.
>>
File: 1441939335455.jpg (62 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1441939335455.jpg
62 KB, 680x680
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.