[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me to find my mother.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151119_121438.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151119_121438.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
So here's the deal.
I know that 4chan has plenty of good and bad guys. Witch includes also good hackers.
I'm 26 years old and i'm a proud single father. I've born indo Macau in 89. But in 91 my father decided to go back to Portugal and my mother didn't. So they divorced. I still live in Portugal actually. And my mom use to sent me every christmas eve some letters sayin that she was ok, and my older sister and younger brother were fine. She even came to Portugal to visit me in 99, year where i recieve my first gameboy pocket. And she invited me and my sister to spend a month vacation with her. We travelled in singapore, malasya and thailand phi phi island where my mother s family lived. Then we came back to Portugal. And that's where i last saw her face. In 2004 a tsunami hit the thailand shore and destroyed everything that was near the ocean. Since then my christmas letters stopped.
But í Don't know how to find her. I Don't have an address. No phone number. Only the name Duangjai Thimsiri. And some photos. And my birth registration number card in Macau. No more info or data at All.
I really miss her and i have to tell her that she is already a grandmother.
I'm uneemployed, have late bills to pay And my wonderfull 1year old son that helps. Portugal sucks 'cos everybody is emmigrating to run for a better lifes. We have amazing surf beaches and music festivals, But that s All.
So i appeal to all the ways that i can use in order to find her.
Please help me out 4chan guys. Do your best and if you need some docs that could make this search easier please facebook me or email me.
I don't even know if shes dead or alive. For years i thougt that she didn't loved me or that she was dead.
But one thing i know.
I want the thruth.
I love my missing mom.

[email protected]

Noé Pardelha - facebook private message.

Would you help a son to find his mother?
>>
Holy shit your dad was "the" Bugs Bunny?
What is it like having a furry celeb and a parent?
>>
>>1052177
the photos would help I guess
>>
So, did you mother send you every years letter, once per year, but you didn't send her back? Every latter has one address in the back, you know, you can use that to messenger who wrote the letters to you.

É uma história triste, OP. Espero que termine tudo bem.
>>
Eita um br
>>
Off topic thread, this is /trv/, we post about travel here.
>>
my aunt (the women who raised me) kept them somewhere that she doesn't know. she doesn't remember or she's hiding them. i dunno. are there any 'lostpeople' searchbrowsers? and when i came to portugal i was only 3 years old. so i don't remeber nothing
>>
my father and aunt have their reasons (not that i accept them) but some how they don't know her address or letters. :(
>>
Your mother developed schizophrenia.
The letters were all ramblings and smeared with feces. She thinks your are the devil and she must kill you.
She is now a homeless turd flinging prostitute.
How could your father bring himself to tell you these thing?
Why do you want to dig up all that pain for him?
>>
>>1052210
Sad thing is, the mom being a hooker is probably true.
>>
>>1052202
>have their reasons
that is quite suspicious

Do you have the thai characters for her name? See what that kind of search gets you.

Also, go to thaivisa.com and see what people know about casualty ledgers from the tsunami.
>>
Wow, OPs mom is literally a whore?
>>
>>1052249
>literally a whore
Not every SEA lady that hooks up with a westerner is a whore.

Also, there are different degrees of whoring over there. Not like in the west, where 98% of prozzies seem to be coin-operated cumbuckets available to anyone.
>>
File: skinny-man-pose.jpg (47 KB, 329x238) Image search: [Google]
skinny-man-pose.jpg
47 KB, 329x238
>>1052256
>there are different degrees of whoring over there

This is true everywhere
/poiler/ they are all whores /spoiler/
>>
sad story man, here's a bump for you.
>>
>hear from mom before deadly tsunami
>deadly tsunami hits
>stop hearing from mom
Your mom is dead. I'm sorry.
>>
>>1052248
bump for thaivisa.com
anon, go there
>>
Funny how everyone just assumes his mom was a Thai whore. Lol
>>
>>1052667
Funny how everyone doesn't assume she is dead. I mean, am I missing something?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.