[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt ur favorite ( or one of ) place in the world and where u
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
itt ur favorite ( or one of ) place in the world and where u would like to live or vacation and explore and hang out in
>>
File: Rainy_Blue_Ridge-27527.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Rainy_Blue_Ridge-27527.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
>>1118371
>favorite place in the world
Lower Blue Ridge Mountain range, from north GA, through east TN and west NC, up to about middle VA
>where you would like to live
Same (seems like an obvious answer following the first question), specifically east NC near Asheville
>where you would like to vacation
The Swiss Alps
>where u would like to explore
Same? We'll go with the northern Rockies, though, for variety
>where you would like to hang out
German cities seem cool. I'm going to Germany for 10 days at the end of June. Leipzig, Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt. Should be cool.
>>
>>1118371
Western Santa Catarina (southern Brazil).
Such great people, town-like cities, mild cold weather, blonde girls, beta guys.

Now I live in a place full of smelly native indians, women here are waay uglier than south

>Where I'd like to explore
I dunno why, but that fucking chinese desert on Tibet seems interesting and unexplored enough
>>
I would like to travel to the UK, London probably, but am really put off with the whole immigrant situation.
>>
>>1118400
I'm reading this in your voice.
>>
>>1118371
Your mom's vagina.
>>
>>1118486
Been there. Was packed, but cheap.
>>
>>1118485
How high were you, right then?
>>
>>1118371
oKiNaWa
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.