[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any travel experience when your depressed like a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Anyone have any travel experience when your depressed like a bitch? I have a, well had a trip planned for se asia, still want to go but not feelin to chipper.

Looking to spend like 10k
no obligations at home
traveled through South America, loved it

>engagement ring
>yes
>trip to se asia
>nvm, im confused gonna go blow random dudes even though i had 4 years to figure this shit out.
>>
File: 1444832158584.jpg (72 KB, 640x443) Image search: [Google]
1444832158584.jpg
72 KB, 640x443
>>1050591
wait are you a grill?

Just take the trip, I usually forget about all troubles back home when traveling since you're too busy trying to figure a bunch of shit out, exploring, etc. It's a great way to escape for a bit.
>>
>>1050595
nah i'm dude. Fuckin prostitutes and sake will cure all aliments?
>>
File: MGTOW feelsquatch.jpg (43 KB, 653x500) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW feelsquatch.jpg
43 KB, 653x500
You just dodged a huge bullet anon.
That women was going to cu'ck you within in a inch of your life and leave with children you were going to pay for forever.
Western women are horrible. South east asia is exactly what you need right now.
Dont forget this lesson anon.
Never , ever get married and prenups dont work anymore.
>>
When you going to sea? My girlfriend of 2 years left me out of the blue and now I'm also planning a depression trip there in the spring.
>>
Book your first night in tailand in a fancy hotel onna beach.

Go sit on the beach and amazing women will parade in front of you.
Pick one to be your GF for the next month.
You pay all of the travel expenses for both of you but she can haggle enough so you actually come out ahead.
She will mend your heart and is twice as hot as any girl you could ever expect to land in the west.
>>
>>1050621
Thanks dude
>>1050633
I can leave whenever. Where are you located i'm south florida.
>>1050655
This sounds good as fuck, have you done this?
>>
>>1050672
I feel like if you go anywhere with >>1050655 as the expectation you are going to struggle getting laid and have an awkward time in that department.
>>
>>1050672
Currently in San Diego but I'll be getting there from Japan. Only thing I've got confirmed now is a one way ticket to Tokyo on Jan 15 so I'd expect to be going to Bangkok in something like mid April when my tourist visa expires (as long as money allows)
>>
>>1050692
sweet yeah I will probably be over there for a good amount of time so yeah just ask around the city for that butt hurt guy on trv lol.
>>
>>1050679
wat
>>
File: images.png (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.png
11 KB, 300x168
So much heartache on this board...
>>
>>1050591
Go for it. But at least for me the depression doesnt go away.

I am in indonesia right now.

Its always very nice to change the scenery, completely. Hopping around between hotels, cities and countries.

But things will go wrong and youre gonna be pissed about it. The depressions is always lingering.

I also sometimes feel like I am missing out on a great time. Plus I dont feel like beeing around people a lot of times because of it. Then i am somewhat lonely because of it.
>>
>>1050923
>But at least for me the depression doesnt go away

Did you rent a beautiful woman to accompany you for an extended time?
>>
op
>>1050923
things will go wrong? What? i feel like that's a given. and jesus dude your in the indo go surf and get attacked by a shark or something.

Also why do you feel like your missing out on a great time??

As far as talking with people that's all i have been doing to deal with it go out and get wasted party every freaking night make random bar friends. The worst part of the day for me is the morning, not the hangover but all the shit dreams i have every god damned night.

>>1050928
this is a good idea, can you give some insight on the company of Thailand women, like how does it work. Do I go to like a store or something? anyone speak English?
>>
>>1050953
Like I said before, very nice hotel onna beach. Have them bring you out a deck chair and chat up any that come near you .
They will make this easy for you .
>>
File: 5435468768.png (119 KB, 222x275) Image search: [Google]
5435468768.png
119 KB, 222x275
>rode a pushbike across australia while suffering severe depression
>ended up in a buddhist monastery north of sydney
>going to Thailand to become a monk in two weeks
>>
>>1050987
One does not simply 'become' a monk, young grasshopper. You are going to be an initiate. After that, the ride continues.
>>
>>1050987
Friend, went through that phase, except ended up in Arizona with monks. He's really weird now, use caution.

>>1050974
It just seems so out of the ordinary but fuck it i guess I can try. Whats a "nice hotel" I think of something like the damn Ritz lol.
>>
>>1050989
>Whats a "nice hotel"
Does not need to be 5 star but strong 3 or 4 anyway.
Make this your splurge hotel, you dont need to stay there once you have a companion.
>>
>>1050992
Thanks man, any other tips for these interesting interactions.
>>
>>1051002
Will you post pics when you get there?
Would love to see what lovely women you meat.
>>
>>1050989
Some American Buddhist societies can be pretty odd - he'll have better luck in Thailand. That said, being a monk probably wears thin after a few years of inner peace and all that.
>>
>>1051007
rgr wilco
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.