[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I find the cheapest plane tickets available? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
How do I find the cheapest plane tickets available?

I'm in New Zealand and looking to get a return flight to Germany, leaving in november-december and returning february. I'm really flexible with the dates.

I've been looking, but I want to know for sure I'm getting the cheapest possible.
>>
How did you enter NZ in the First place without a flight-back-ticket?
Why do you want to leave NZ in summer though?
Be ready to pay 650-1000€ for the flight bra.
>>
>>1040478
http://www.dohop.com/

Not sure which cities you prefer, but it came out around 700-800 euros.
>>
>>1040482
I guess he lives in NZ and by return flight he means to Germany and then back home.
>>
>>1040490
yeah this.
i need a way to search every possibility at once. is there anything that good or do i need multiple searches? or foreign sites maybe?
>>
>>1040491
bump. I am more or less in the same situation, give or take a month and starting of from Aus.
>>
>>1040478
skyscanner
>>
https://skiplagged.com/

Try this op :)
>>
File: 1279001593017.jpg (157 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1279001593017.jpg
157 KB, 1440x900
I use kayak and hipmunk.
>>
>>1040651
wish I had known about this several hours ago.
>>
>>1040711

The thing about skiplagged is that you go carry-on only because you don't fly your whole itinerary.
>>
>>1040711
It is a stupid idea. Airlines will cancel future tickets with them if you do it )good luck getting home, then) and CAN, though probably won't unless you make a habit of defrauding them like that, take you to court for what you should have paid for the ticket to where you were actually going, plus attorney fees, etc.

Also, what the fuck do you do if a flight get's cancelled/changed, and your transportation to Dumbfuckville no longer has a stop in Idiopolis, where you were planning to get off?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.