[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ЯUSSIAN travel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Hi. I am german, so please forgive my English. I'm planning to visit Russia. I will start from Vilnius, then Minsk, then Kaliningrad (former Konigsberg) and go toward Vladivostok by train. My goals are: Moscow, S-Petersburg, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Yakutsk, Vladivostok.
What are your impressions of Russia? Someone was there?
I'm not racist, but i love to love some blond girls. Unfortunately, there are no blond girls in Germany anymore, or there are very few today. So i need to move somewhere. Best regards, german 1489
>>
>>1037802
>Russia
>Vilnius
>Minsk

Did the USSR come back when I was out buying milk
>>
>>1037802
No blonde girls in Germany.
Calling bullshit.
>>
Excuse me, of course Vilnius is Lithuania today and Minsk is Belarus. But who cares? I think they kept russian essence
>>
>>1037808
You won't mistake Vilnius for a Russian city. Minsk? A Soviet one, sure.

Petersburg is beautiful and chilling. Moscow you love or hate, don't know about the other places you name, but there is something thrilling and liberating about being in Russia. especially if you know that you can get out afterwards.
>>
Why is so difficult to get Russian Visa?
>>
>>1038090
Ikr, me and a mate were planning a trip but the damn Visa approval time stopped us. Now we're planning next year :(

>>1037802
Okay I like the idea of tripfagging so oorah, I will join in on it.
Anywho, me and a friend are also planning for Russia, hopefully around June/July. We're both from NZ, he's French and I'm Indian. As far as I know, it's a white version of India, as our lecturer described it to us. So freedom at its finest. He also suggested we learn Russian as not everyone speaks English as well.

Also, reply if you would be keen to meet up in Russia, me and frenchbuddy will have an itinerary but we'd definitely be keen to meet and travel with new people. We're already visiting friends from overseas.
>>
>German

Have fun paying some like 350 eurobucks when the visas are all done with.
>>
>>1038233
>says he's tripfagging
>name without a tripcode
fucking newfags

and >>1037808 is even fucking worse, a namefag with fucking numbers and he doesn't even know how to reply to a post

you need to lurk moar you faggots
>>
Spent two weeks in Skt. Petersburg with my familiy back in eleven. I remember it was suprisingly hot, and the place was crawling with mosquitos. (they built the city in a fucking swamp) Apart from that the history of the Skt. Petersburg is incredible it represents both the zar and commi time well. In general it is Very contrastful to europe's cities. Have a friend who traveled with the trans-siberian who said it was amazing. As for the girls, they only dig Money so the pretty ones will be leached on to ugly rich/middle class men.
>>
>>1037802
see his trip is 1489 not 1488 therefore totes not racist
>>
File: 21borderlines-blog427.jpg (77 KB, 427x550) Image search: [Google]
21borderlines-blog427.jpg
77 KB, 427x550
Hey OP! Im doing the Trans-Siberian next summer. Im going the other way though. Vladivostok to St. Petersburg. As of right now flights into Vladivostok are expensive as fuck for some reason hoping I can find a cheap on here soon, keep then in mind when your trip is over

Anyone know anything about visiting the NK-Russia border? I can't find much info on it. Passenger trains don't seem to run past Vladivostok, thinking I might rent a car and seeing how close I can get.
>>
>>1039548
> Anyone know anything about visiting the NK-Russia border?
As described here http://www.rusichine.ru/jorney.html you can buy the ticket from conductor.
//a man from Siberia
>>
Why is it such a bitch to get a visa for Russia? I really want to go, but I really don't feel like having to go through their endless time consuming procedures.
>>
If you want real blonde girls just go to east Germany.
>>
>>1039588
depends on where you're from.
tourist visa is usually pretty easy. http://waytorussia.net/Travel/VisaSupport.html has a list of different cities and "most" hotels in respective cites. There might be cheaper options for invitations but this one is really easy. (note: this is invitation part only)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.