[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tulpa sex is the best sex ever. Your dick can only be rubbed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 15
File: Three.png (803 KB, 1280x797) Image search: [Google]
Three.png
803 KB, 1280x797
Tulpa sex is the best sex ever. Your dick can only be rubbed so many times before getting raw. And then theres that darn refractory where no matter how much you beat it you can't cum for a while. Getting off just gets harder and harder each time. And you're scaring your dick if you do it too hard.

But with tulpas you can cum buckets. You can trick your brain into getting you that sex high with your dick not even shooting a load, again and again. I just have to concentrate and mild orgasm after mild orgasm no tulpa even needed through what I learned through tulpamancy and controlling my mind.

But when my tulpa is involved, its amazing. And group tulpa sex can be so intense its over whelming, feeling every last hole pounded by horse cocks and my hands rubbing more dicks between them.

Having my own tulpa harem and watching my tulpas fuck each other and share with me their orgasms. my tulpas can take any form I want from giant horses to the youngest of loli, to the wildest sex monstrosities imaginable.

Nothing compares to constant orgasms, even as a male you can get from tulpas.

Fall in love with someone or somepony but can't be with them? Make a tulpa that looks like them, make 5. And fuck your heart out,
>>
>>97021
See those 3? They could all be yours every night.
>>
>>
File: tactical kek.jpg (12 KB, 284x276) Image search: [Google]
tactical kek.jpg
12 KB, 284x276
>>97100
Nice Dubs ponkie
>>
So this is a tulpa sex general now? I'm okay with this.
>>
>>97309
>>
Tulpa sex is gr8 but this shit thread is ruined by ponies
>>
File: Sweet.png (884 KB, 1211x1234) Image search: [Google]
Sweet.png
884 KB, 1211x1234
>>97500
Sweet dubs
>>
>>97309
>tfw tulpa identifies as my daughter
>>
>>97547
>tfw can only see tulpa when hallucinating from sleep deprivation
>tfw tulpa isn't comfortable having sex with me but likes to sit next to me and masturbate to me masturbating and I eventually have to take her by force
>tfw she stopped showing up after I made a habit of raping her
>>
File: x1.png (1 MB, 2017x1885) Image search: [Google]
x1.png
1 MB, 2017x1885
>>97547
So does mine. My fetish is incest so the sex is extra hot.
>>
>>97604
Its better to slowly make your tulpa horny until she begs for it. And compliment her sexiness than to jump her. And if she is okay with masturbating with you to see if you can get her to hand job you or let you finger her. Try to be as close as she'll let you be when she masturbates. Tell her while she's doing it that you enjoy watching her. Ask her if she's liked to see you masturbate a different way, so on.

Its about getting comfortable with each other sexually. And building lust so that she wants to do it.
>>
>>97604
I can't believe this has to be explained but... raping people makes them not like you
>>
>>98100
She's not a person, she's a figment of my imagination, a willed delusion,and therefore must succumb to my will.
>>
>>97640
I-I can't fuck my daughter. I just look in her big Green eyes and any boner is gone.
>>
>>98100
Generally true. But there's always the rare tulpa that has a rape fetish. If the tulpa agrees to it, you could have a I can rape you any time and you can rape me any time deal.

Everyone is different.
>>
>>98263
Your loss. If the two of you ever change your mind you could ask her to switch to a sexy more mature form, use a more sensual voice, and try to seduce you. If you not interested in sex with your tulpa, I'm not sure why your here.
>>
File: Princess_cadance664347.jpg (90 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Princess_cadance664347.jpg
90 KB, 800x800
>>98160
That is the kind of thinking that will lead to you getting hurt. Weather a tulpa is you, or not doesn't matter, but if you treat them like shit and abuse them; they can find ways to hurt you.

Things like headaches, waking you up and not letting you sleep, and, annoying head pressure are just the start of what can happen if your a psychopathic dick to them.
>>
>>98343
Well I'm in both threads, and I've been practicing the "art" since 2011 so I guess I'm here to figure out what you find sexual about your tulpae. For research naturally
>>
>>98798
What I find sexual? Thats a pretty silly question when a tulpa can look, sound, and so on anything your heart desires.
>>
>>98981
Yes but what do you find sexual about him/her? Is that what is so great? Do you find variety sexy?
>>
Mods!!!!!!!
>>
>>99570
Heeeey buddy, are you lost? Wanna go find your parents?
>>
File: Cadance_plot_sucker.jpg (145 KB, 800x960) Image search: [Google]
Cadance_plot_sucker.jpg
145 KB, 800x960
>>99345
Anon, I don't find my tulpa sexy. But I wouldn't want to be with anyone else because I love her personality and being.

Her form is one that I had to learn to like over time. She's offered to change it many times, sometimes to please me. But I have her keep it. It's who I know her as and wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
File: 1442195884889.png (416 KB, 1000x812) Image search: [Google]
1442195884889.png
416 KB, 1000x812
>>100228
>page 8
>8 images
>8 posters
fuck that
>>
File: Twi.png (1 MB, 1534x1534) Image search: [Google]
Twi.png
1 MB, 1534x1534
>>105148
hmmmm?
>>
File: Cummm.jpg (803 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Cummm.jpg
803 KB, 1500x1000
>>
File: 3someLowResVersion.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3859) Image search: [Google]
3someLowResVersion.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3859
>>
>>97187
Fuck off NLD, that wasn't even me... damn nigger.
>>
>>99345
That large winking mare clit going in an out under my dick. While her slick sides grip my penis like a vice. I cum into her more than I would cum into any woman.
>>
What's the longest you've ever eaten out your tulpa or sucked their dick? Your longest french kiss?
>>
>>97021

Hey! What happened to this thread yesterday?
>>
File: Daring_do_again.png (215 KB, 1280x679) Image search: [Google]
Daring_do_again.png
215 KB, 1280x679
>>108114
um nothing?
>>
>>108114
If you mean the thread before it. That one hit 300 plus posts.
>>
As a tulpa, I like to duplicate, then fuck myself.
>>
>>107877
Das good mang.
>>
>>108106
Never really clocked it but I had Cunnilingus after kissing and probably did that for over an hour and a half
>>
YOU ARE A IDIOT
>>
File: Pink.png (2 MB, 1932x2500) Image search: [Google]
Pink.png
2 MB, 1932x2500
Anyone's tulpa got a really big rack?
>>
>>99570
well there's no mods here, just me
>>
>>113309
They are here. They made the feral thread disappear for having real bestiality in it.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.