[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cute nazi's to cuddle CuddlERP Ye old thread >>953507
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 226
File: 13.jpg (217 KB, 850x756) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
217 KB, 850x756
Cute nazi's to cuddle
CuddlERP

Ye old thread
>>953507
with many lewdings happening
>>
File: Happy Miyafuji feat Shinden.jpg (274 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Happy Miyafuji feat Shinden.jpg
274 KB, 1920x1080
>>958512
Miyafuji on the scene!
>>
More like RapERP
>>
f first for Clown is best boy
>>
>>958465
>Unable to restrain himself, he presses himself against you, wrestling his pants off with one arm and reaching around to grope your member with the other, gripping it through your shorts and giving a few loose strokes before tugging them off along with his own, his cock springing out and giving your exposed buttocks a light smack
I want you facing me while I penetrate you, so I can look at your cute face!
(posting here just in case)
>>
>>958530
Fifth for best clown. How's it going?
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 480x679) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 480x679
>>958605
>The wolf boy giggles and presses his soft cheeks against your cock, grinding against it a bit before laying down and rolling onto his back to face you. His own cock twitching and dripping a bit of precum onto your hand.
>>
>>958531
You talked to them every in the discord, I guess you lost contact. It's all i remember, so next month we got SF, then march we got KI. Hope you have windows 10
>>958642
Playing an MMO thats actually good
Talking to a poster who has amused me more than most people have in a long time
Drinking some coke and rum
Today has been a good day.
How about you anon?
>>958599
I'm going to assume the first quote was misquoted as it made little sense to me, but nonetheless.
You are correct, once stress and tough decision making appears any number of things can happen.
>>
>>958599
Oh did you not like that one?
I could read you some of my other works.
I wrote some pretty juicy stories about Yu and his vampire friend.
>>
File: 1449487153130.png (1 MB, 2200x1700) Image search: [Google]
1449487153130.png
1 MB, 2200x1700
>>958684
I don't got windows 10, but if you ever trying to spar in SF5 when it drops I'll definitely play some rounds with you senpai~
>>
>>958684
I'm happy to hear. I can't complain myself.
And whats that mmo? By the way i would have added you on my other steam but i've been busy all day. For some reason i added you on the other steam.... Again....
>>
File: shinoa25.png (485 KB, 917x832) Image search: [Google]
shinoa25.png
485 KB, 917x832
>>958406
(Sorry!)
>Without any effort, she eases into her 'role', and belts out with a laugh, covering it up a moment late with her hand over her lips.
Do you really? Oh my, isn't that sweet? Shall we go for a picnic now..?

>>958652
Onii-chan...whether your feelings are valid to you or not, yes, you decide that. The fact remains that, to me, to others, they aren't valid. It's a simple fact: the reality is against your world, and you're against the world in turn. Now, you need to destroy those filthy thoughts, before you shame us both.

>>958684
(Oh dear, you're absolutely correct. My mistake, and thanks for pointing it out!)
And that's the sort of dynamic nature that lures you to me, isn't it~? After all, if I were just 'another pretty face', you would be long gone.

>>958692
Oh-ho~? You have all sorts of horrid things, don't you..? I think I'll burn them if I get my hands on them.
>>
>>958657
>Feeling you back up against him, his cock twitches between your soft cheeks as he tries to hold back a groan, precum already developing at his tip
>He lines up his cock to your tender hole, prodding at its entrance, before slowly inserting his tip into it, easing the rest of his head in with a few groans of pleasure
Y-You're tight..
>>
I'm exhausted tfw too tired to erp but not tired enough to stop shitposting here :^)
>>
>>958700
You should, KI assuming like the xbox verison will techincally be free so even you can afford it. Juri won't be out at launch on SF5 which is sad but means I'll have no idea who I'm even gonna main when the game first comes out.
>>958722
An MMO where I can play an asian who shoots cthulhu monsters with a 12 gauge shotgun and then punches them at the same time.
The Secret World, I didn't play too much when I fight bought it cause my friend stopped but since the game went on sale and a lot of people bought it so the population rose back up I figured I'd play it again.

>>958753
You'd assume correctly I have had a bad habit on talking to many people for just having a pretty face but you are one of the few I've been so consistent with and this is only the beginning still, we have many days to come after all. Unless one of us magically dies which would be rather unfortunate so please avoid anything life threatening
>>
>>958753
And here I thought girls were fans of those types of pairings.
And please don't, this is my life's work.
>>
Puffy labia
>>
File: coatdachi.png (18 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
coatdachi.png
18 KB, 800x450
Oh, hey guys.
>>
File: 1439662136210.jpg (69 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1439662136210.jpg
69 KB, 707x1000
>>958773
>He yips and lets out a little moan, his tail brushing back and forth against your balls and legs as your length slides inside of the little wolf

mmh~
>>
File: 1452287580851.jpg (51 KB, 343x252) Image search: [Google]
1452287580851.jpg
51 KB, 343x252
>>958799
I'm obviously going to pick up Ryu at first, feel him out and I was thinking of trying Karin out for my pocket. That laugh she does with her super is amazing, plus she looks like fun
>>
Oh shit, I'm sorry.
>>
>>958812
oh...I wasn't expecting that...
>>
File: shinoa27.png (550 KB, 756x908) Image search: [Google]
shinoa27.png
550 KB, 756x908
>>958799
Ah-ha~ If at all possible, I'll avoid those things, if only for the sake of wanting to live longer. In that case, since we've set on this long and winding path, I'll need to ask you the same: please avoid dying, whenever possible.

>>958803
Some may. That doesn't change that you're- it doesn't change that I don't like them. Not these.

>>958814
Ohh, temptation has brought you back, my sweet prince?
>>
>>958853
A lot of unexpected things around here lately.
>sucks your semen off the lollipop
>>
>>958799
Sounds cool to be honest.
>>
File: Dachman.png (369 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Dachman.png
369 KB, 960x540
>>958860
Sorry, you could never tempt me with your ways. Hunger Games are just boring, nothing makes them exciting anymore.
>>
>>958840
Sorry for what?
>>
>>958824
>His face turns flush, watching your face writhe in pleasure as he moans, feeling your fluffy tail brush against his sack
I-I can't take it anymore!
>He plunges the rest of his thick cock into your ass, moaning at the sudden tightness of your hole, he holds your hands down by your wrists, diving his head into your collarbone and nibbling at it eagerly
>>
>>958825
She has drills I like drills, so I was thinking of trying karin as well, or the alah akbar guy. I like his design and his scouter
>>958860
Welp I'd like to think I don't do too many life threatening activities so we should be fairly safe on that end. So unless a meteorite somehow came down and perfectly hit me I think we will be safe. Though I'm glad you are agreeing or maybe wanting the long winding path, vs the shortcut that leads to a cliff.
>>958882
Its a buy it once you have it forever style of game, all voice acted story, its very good. If someone were to get it I'd play with them for sure. Also the game doesn't have classes which is even better
>>
File: 1449487243931.png (304 KB, 560x700) Image search: [Google]
1449487243931.png
304 KB, 560x700
>>958913
My only issue is that I've lived as a shoto for years in SF, so I already have decent spacing and such with hadukens/DP. It feels so weird not having that sort of zoning, or tatsu kicks into grab gimmicks
>>
>>958913
And you can literally be part of the Illuminati
>>
>>958877
>blushing as he watches him suck it down
...I-is it tasty?
>>
>>958913
I would love to play it. But i'm too occupied with other stuff.
>>
>>958753
Well, I can't! And, being frank, I don't want to! Even if it never becomes a reality, having you that way is all I truly care about. Say what you want about me, but I've made my choice.

...And yeah, maybe I do want to convince you to see it my way.
>>
>>958937
This is fact, I'm part of the chaos dragon clan, just cause I like the slightly more serious feel to it, but the illuminati's story from what I played had lots of good laughs and was enjoyable as well.
Fuck templars though
>>958945
That's fine, I have no idea how long I'll stick around since blade and soul is coming out soon and I may end up just playing that again, I know lots of people are gonna be playing it, so you can as well and thats a f2p mmo.
>>
File: 86f2f589d03786f1c3fb17e1bf022a4d.png (967 KB, 1500x1060) Image search: [Google]
86f2f589d03786f1c3fb17e1bf022a4d.png
967 KB, 1500x1060
>>958908
>His ears perk up, his legs trembling as your cock forces its way inside of him. His length twitching and spurting some more precum against his belly.
>>
>>958883
You say that as if I've ever attempted to bring you into my fold before, my sweet stranger~

>>958913
Ah-ha~ Don't speak too idly of such calamities, or they might just come knocking on our door. But yes...while there are times for short-cuts and expediency, there are times where it's better to just stroll, perhaps hand-in-hand.

>>958963
I knew you wanted that. It's clear as day with the way you continue to make such improper advances. It's disgusting, onii-chan, and I've grown sick not just with your revolting nature, but how many times I've had to remind you of it. Yet, you still persist! It's a sickness, and there's no doubt in my mind about that. So, while you may desire to convince me, I'll remain unconvinced. Your desperation is pathetic.
>>
>>958980
Those legs and feet! Damn why am I such a foot fag
>>
>>958966
Oh okay. Anyway i think i'll be going out.
I hope everything is okay and you are able to manage things.
>>
>>958941
I'll need more to be sure.
>snakes his tongue around the lollipop
>>
>>958976
>He thrusts the whole of his length into you, feeling your insides tighten around him with each thrust
You're just too cute!
>He lowers his head down to your chest, licking at your nipples, sucking at them desperately as he pounds into you
>>
>>958980
Hand in hand with a lover, having no worries, would be quite lovely seems like that is far too few these days. Though I do under the sometimes necessary to speed things along, for situations such as ours slow is fine for now.
>>959019
Have fun I can generally manage myself most the time, as long as I don't let things get too out of hand.
>>958933
I don't understand what shoto means I don't into fighting games like you I'm an fps whore mostly.
Though I just want to play Akuma but that won't happen, I'll probably just play whoever zones the best and isn't a charge character.
>>
File: 1449283517888.jpg (436 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
1449283517888.jpg
436 KB, 566x800
>>959051
Shoto is like, Ryu Ken Akuma, characters with fireball and dragon punch. I sorta like charge characters but I mostly only played Balrog and Guile in earlier games like SF2. You'll probably end up playing Dhalsim if you like zoning, although scouter alah akbar guy looks good for zoning also
>>
>>959029
>The sight of the slithering tongue makes his pants feel a bit tighter.He holds onto his crotch and continues to watch, he bites down on his lip as well but it doesn't contain the growing urges.
I could get you more....I have a whole load of it built up you could eat, from my own lollipop
>>
File: shinoa10.png (1 MB, 852x928) Image search: [Google]
shinoa10.png
1 MB, 852x928
>>959001
Ohh? Are you one of those deviants who can't help but think of soft, sock-covered soles stroking slowly over his most forbidden parts? Or are you the sort who would kneel and lavish in a cute girl's foot, shamelessly rubbing your face like an animal against it..?

>>959051
It does seem idyllic, doesn't it? Ah, funnily enough, I think I've said something similar, already. Yet...sometimes I think I might be the one who moves too slowly. At least around here.
>>
>>959072
>smiles
As long as your lollipop is bigger than this one.
>Gets on his knees and rubs your bulge
Seems promising. Show me your lollipop.
>>
>>959083
Why would you think that? Move at the pace you feel is right, I know I'll be satisfied whatever you feel that may be. A lot of people here are just looking for a quick lewd session however so that's why you may think that.
>>959065
Aw okay, then shoto is good, only time will tell though. I was always bad at dhalsim since he felt so slow, maybe sf5 will speed him up or I'll learn not to be shit at him.
>>
>>958980
It's...It's not!
>Sure enough, the desperation could be heard clear in his voice, as he struggled to find convincing words.
R-Really, it's not as bad as you're making it out to be! Seriously, how could you see it that way? You don't even know what it's like! For all you know, you'll try it, and suddenly realize you actually really like it. W-When you break it down, it's just an intimate act between two consenting parties. Please, just...just try to understand. Just give it some thought!
>>
>>959083
A bit of both it depends on my mood. Right now it's definitely the former. It's just something about that smug face of yours and the stockings that get me. I'm trying to find a good foot doujin now thanks to you
>>
>>959118
Yeah but you might have to work extra hard to get the juices out of this one, are you sure you can get your mouth around it?
>He unzips himself and lets a meaty length hang out and dip between his legs, it pulses on site and it coupled by his juicy looking balls ready to pump out the delicious treat.
>>
>>959083
something tells me shinoa gives great JOI
>>
>>959048
>He squirms around under you as your tonuge runs around his sensitive nipples. His length twitching against your belly as you slide in and out of the little wolf.
mmrrh~
>>
File: shinoa11.png (653 KB, 811x930) Image search: [Google]
shinoa11.png
653 KB, 811x930
>>959133
I suppose that's the truth, and I'll go along with however things take me, of course. Still, you're awfully certain you'll be okay with my choices, even not knowing what all of them may be~

>>959140
>Her eyebrows raise, and a cloudy mix of incredulity and shock stretches her eyes, with a bitter laugh spilling out once that reaches its peak.
No, I don't know what it's like. Why would I want to know what it's like? All those filthy fantasies running around in your mind, in substitution of an actual, wholesome meeting between two people...people without any relation to one another. How it should be, onii-chan. No matter how far you break it down, it's set right to the heart of the matter: inherently, for us to meet in that fashion, it's wrong.

>>959141
Oh-ho~ I do hope you find something to your tastes, otherwise you might become yet another ravening face in this horny little crowd.

>>959189
JOI..?
>>
File: Sergal_(13).jpg (101 KB, 702x510) Image search: [Google]
Sergal_(13).jpg
101 KB, 702x510
>wakes up with a groan and he rubs his head

W-where am I..?

>his ears perk up and his eyes widen as he remembers and looks around

Anzu! Miyafuji! Oh, curses! I let myself get trapped so readily!
>>
>>959205
>JOI..?
If you don't know what that is then actually spelling it out to you is kinda embarrassing...
>>
>>959158
>his eyes widened at the sight of your meat.
I think I can manage it.
>throws away his lollipop and wraps his hand around your cock.
You're pretty big. I wonder how it tastes.
>slowly strokes your cock before gently licking along your shaft
>>
File: 1449487170583.png (421 KB, 627x886) Image search: [Google]
1449487170583.png
421 KB, 627x886
>>959211
>She smiled down at Jiro happily, leaning down to pet him gently
Its okay Jiro, Miya's friends picked us up, we're safe for now! I'm glad your alright senpai, I wanted to thank you for helping protect me so quickly
>>
>>959211
Luckily nobody got raped.
>>
File: XqFzuwk.png (237 KB, 512x571) Image search: [Google]
XqFzuwk.png
237 KB, 512x571
>>959224
I haven't the faintest clue of what it means. You'll need to explain it to me~
>>
>>959205
I'm afraid that I may have already succumbed to that. Also joi stands for jack off instructions.
>>
>>959238
Its...well its called...no, I mean what you're supposed to say is...I...I don't wanna say it anymore...
>>
File: Jiro7.png (32 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Jiro7.png
32 KB, 350x350
>>959230
>he stiffens at first at her touch but then responds favorably once he sees who it is and he smiles in relief

O-oh! Thank goodness! No, please don't thank me, I-I erred so greatly. I put the two of you in danger!

>>959236
Well, anon, I'd dare say my pride did.

>he sighs and his ears droop in shame
>>
>>959190
>He breathes on your nipples for a moment, exhaling and letting his tongue circle around it before plastering his mouth onto it again, gnawing at them lightly as he brings his hands down to your hips, using them to steady your body as he thrusts into your hole vigorously, his thick cock shaping your insides as he slobbers all over your nipples
>>
>>959205
I'm someone who doesn't mind where the path takes me too much, so generally I'd be fine with most decisions. Obviously there will be disagreements at some point but in the large percentage of your choices I think I'll be rather okay with.
Though you yourself are so easy to be allowing me to follow you hand in hand as well, for someone you've just met.
>>
>>959228
>He lets out a heated breath of satisfaction when you wrap your hands around his stiffening meat. It's thick and veiny in your grasp, it seems to twitch eagerly in response to your actions.
Fff..fuck your tongue feels really hot. Well? How is it?
>>
>>959252
On the bright side, Rhin 1.5. At least you bought enough time for Miyafuji's people to come in and save the day
>>
File: 1452289095498.jpg (272 KB, 450x634) Image search: [Google]
1452289095498.jpg
272 KB, 450x634
>>959252
>She nuzzled her head against your warm furry chest as she kept brushing your fur, holding you gently
You didn't put me in danger Jiro, at worst you distracted them from me which is still helpful~
>>
>>959252
>my pride did
>a voice yells out of absolutely nowhere
It wont' be the only thing next time!
>>
>>959239
I see~ So long as you admit that, you should be fine, shouldn't you? Also...what was that last part? I'm afraid I spaced out...

>>959249
Oh no.... But you must! You wouldn't leave a sweet thing like me in utter ignorance, would you?

>>959264
Oh my, do I really come across that way? It doesn't seem you mind, but...is that how it is? We've spoken, we may even have flirted a bit - yet, still, we're only scratching each others' surface for the moment, aren't we?
>>
>>958512
is that kroenen?
>>
>>959083
>Are you one of those deviants who can't help but think of soft, sock-covered soles stroking slowly over his most forbidden parts? Or are you the sort who would kneel and lavish in a cute girl's foot, shamelessly rubbing your face like an animal against it..?
I'm not even a huge footfag and that gave me a boner. Step on my dick, Shinoa.
>>
>>959269
So far so good. Look at how it jumps.
>runs the tip of his tongue along the underside of your penis. He then snakes his tongue along the head the same way he did the lollipop.
>>
File: JiroHug.png (615 KB, 751x1000) Image search: [Google]
JiroHug.png
615 KB, 751x1000
>>959274
If it weren't for their intervention, who knows what could've happened? We were fortunate, and I dread to say we'd be so fortunate again.

>>959276
>he shyly puts his arms around her

You're very kind, Anzu.

>>959294
>his ears twitch at the voice and he growls a bit but he sighs, realizing that the earlier events would probably repeat themselves if the situation rose again
>>
>>959312
>looks flustered and grumbles
It's about....I wanted you to..well...
I-it's something dirty alright? You wouldn't wanna hear anything like that...
>>
>>959205
I know! I know it's wrong! Th-that...it doesn't help, though! It just makes it all the more desirable! That incestuous coupling, that lust that shouldn't be. All it does is add to it! And the more I think about it, the worse it gets. It's maddening and it just makes me-
>He stops himself before finishing that sentence, realizing it best not to complete it.
>>
File: Karlwaiii.png (571 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Karlwaiii.png
571 KB, 400x600
>>959312
>he continues to massage your shoulder, his hand moving to your other shoulder massaging that as well, he smiles when she blushes
you're cuter then I already thought you were~
only if you'd have me kiss you will I massage you~
>>
>>959345
That made me hot as well. May I suck on your toes, Shinoa?
>>
>>959340
Seems like it
>>
File: 1445730313356.gif (943 KB, 395x259) Image search: [Google]
1445730313356.gif
943 KB, 395x259
>>959263
>He lets out a gasp as the wolf's sensitive nipples are toyed with. His tail wagging faster and cock throbbing as he gets close to climax, being filled up with your cock making the little wolf moan some more.
>>
File: 89735125612653.png (262 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
89735125612653.png
262 KB, 1024x768
>>959354
>She hummed happily as you hugged her gently, curling up in your arms
I should be the one saying that to you senpai, I couldn't help you during the battle and you still fought for me...you're the kind one here Jiro~
>>
>>959354
Stay safe and don't let the anons have their way, Rhin 1.5.
>>
>>959312
I see, so you enjoy teasing us. It's frustrating but I have to admit that I like it. Basically you instruct us how to pleasure ourselves and go into all the dirty details which entail with that. Sadly, I think you're too much of a tease for that. I really enjoy that pose by the way really brings out your legs :)
>>
>>959312
Yeah I'd assume both of our characters are much deeper than what our flirting has entailed, though flirting with you is quite fun so I don't mind it at all.
You have yet to push me away is why I've said that, which hopefully won't happen but thats a decision for you not me.
>>
>>959351
W-wow...fuck, your tongue is, pretty amazing.
>He hunches over a bit and holds the boy's head in place
Yeah, just like that...taste every part of it.
>His cock wobbles over the boy's tongue tip, it bounces back and lightly smacks its length onto his face. It twitches even more as he wraps the head around in a slippery cover
>>
File: Jiro29.png (296 KB, 889x1000) Image search: [Google]
Jiro29.png
296 KB, 889x1000
>>959404
>his cheeks begin to burn a bit at her praise

W-well, I was only doing what I perceived as the right thing. When you referred to me as "senpaI" I... I suddenly felt the need to fulfill the role to the best of my abilities.

>>959410
I will try, anon. For whatever good my words carry, I will try.
>>
File: 1948d17572975c0174384dad44cd34e4.jpg (526 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1948d17572975c0174384dad44cd34e4.jpg
526 KB, 1000x1500
>>959345
>>959382
Oh my~ Have I unlocked some hidden desires that you've long kept sealed away? Do you truly desire me to plant my sole across your masculine root, and milk it free of all that creamy sap that's built up? Do you really want to wrap your lips around my soft, little toes, trying your hardest to make me squeal and squirm..?
Goodness, how hopeless~

>>959361
Ah, you're quite right. I detest dirty things. At the same time, you shouldn't keep such thoughts locked away, otherwise they'll fester and become disordered~

>>959374
What? Does that forbidden fruit hanging before you leave your mouth watering? Do you long to grasp for it, take it in hand, and seize a bite from it? Weak. That's the sort of flimsiness in your heart that needs correcting, onii-chan.

>>959375
(...that picture.)
>She stiffens just a bit further, before sucking in a long breath, which leaves her expression less taut and strained as she exhales it in a long sigh. Her fingertips crook under his mask's ledge, and she gives the tiniest tug, more a request for permission than any real attempt.
But...aren't you already doing just that..?

>>959420
Ah-ha, you've already written off the possibility, without even having tried? Isn't there enough strength in you to at least make the attempt? Or, are you too bashful to ask such a cute girl to provide such a service.

>>959424
There's been no reason to push you away, so far as I've seen. Yet, as you admit, that decision does exist. If it's any help, I don't see it coming to that, even as we delve deeper in each other.
>>
>>959394
>He thrusts rhythmically into the wolf, each thrust ending with his base crashing against your hole, your walls hugging his cock tightly as he thrusts into him intensely
I-I'm so close! Let's cum together!
>Without warning, he raises his head from your chest, meeting your soft lips before he presses against them with his own, worming his tongue into the wolf's mouth and locking them in an intense kiss
>>
I want to kiss a butt
>>
>>959464
>grumbles again
Well I don't wanna end up like your brother....
JOI!....J-jerk off instructions...
>>
File: 1449282013781.png (622 KB, 754x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449282013781.png
622 KB, 754x1000
>>959448
>She let out a content sigh as she kept snuggling up against your warm body
Well, I'm glad either way Jiro, you kept the anons away from me long enough for help to arrive~
>Her arms held you a bit tighter as her tiny hands brushed your fur gently
Who knows what could have happened without you senpai...
>>
>>959440
>he looks up and manages to smile with his tongue around your cockhead. He then uncoiled his tongue and took your throbbing manhood in his mouth.
Mmm...
>He slowly bobbed his head taking in as much of your manhood as he could take in his mouth
>>
>>959464
I'd be lying if I said just hearing that didn't make me happy. So I'm glad you at least have some interest in me, what even brought you here in the first place so that I could meet you?
>>
File: Rhin_Figure.png (226 KB, 703x1052) Image search: [Google]
Rhin_Figure.png
226 KB, 703x1052
Guess I am now out hiatus. Hey everyone, been while!
>>
>>959519
I can't wait to hear tails swishing again
>>
>>959519
Where have you been?
>>
>>959464
I would love to do both. I'm hardly even ashamed that I want your socked, delicate foot sliding over my prick, milking my sticky, clear juices out into the soft fabric, your other toe-deep in my mouth, wiggling gently as I lap at each one and down the arch, looking for any twitch or gasp that might reveal some pleasure on your part.
>>
File: Jiro53.jpg (261 KB, 751x1065) Image search: [Google]
Jiro53.jpg
261 KB, 751x1065
>>959510
>his tail wraps itself around her, comfort slowly over taking his shame at the loss he suffered

Well.. I.. I am glad to be of service!

>>959519
Hail, a fellow beastman! I am Jiro, what is your name, friend?
>>
>>959519
Rhin, some of us were sick worried. Where have you been?
>>
>>959519
Rhin I missed you senpaitachi
>>
>>959464
I love this pose, Shinoa. May I have your panties?
>>
>>959541
Fuck off, Akihiko.
>>
>>959512
Uhn...ffuck...hah..
>He returns the smile with half a grin, clearly this boy on his knees was enjoying the reactions he was causing him to make, he groans and bites down on his knuckles adjusting to the warm feeling going down his cock painstakingly slow.
You can take more of it can't you? It'll probably taste even nicer the further you swallow it.
>He pushes the boy's head down alittle further, trying to stuff his mouth full of more meat
>His cock starts to slowly drip out some of the treats he's been working for, it splatters a bit of it across his tongue
>>
>>959502
Oh-ho~ So, you take your pleasure into your hands, while you expect a sweet, little thing like me to direct you? In effect, while your hands pleasure you, you'll put your pleasure into my hands?

>>959513
In the first place? With that, I can be entirely honest: after all, I came in here to peep. So, in the very beginning, I was a simple little voyeur, sometimes popping in to snag little snares and teases of my own.
One step led to another, and now I'm here.

>>959544
Oh my~ What a colorful fantasy. Yet, why would I leave my socks on for such a thing? Your spit would stain into the one, and your spilled juices onto the other. Or, do you continue on, thinking that once you've reached a fulfilling, draining climax, you'll suck one sock clean? I thought this mindset only existed in naughty books and comics~

>>959566
Perhaps if you can steal them, they can be yours. That might be hard to do while I'm wearing them, of course.
>>
>>959519
I missed them hips unf~
>>
File: 1445730275855.gif (988 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1445730275855.gif
988 KB, 480x270
>>959474
>He lets out a muffled moan as he's pulled into the kiss, his length rubbing up against your belly with each thrust.
mmhm~
>His ears perk up and he clenches up around the cock filling his hind, his legs trembling and cock twitching as he releases his wolf boy seed all over our stomachs, making a big warm mess.
ahh.. a-awoo
>>
>>959581
>He can't look her in the eyes now but nods shamefully
I'm having trouble containing my urges and I don't think anything else would give me what I need...
While you may hate dirty things, you're pretty good at saying exactly what sort of depraved things are going on in people's heads...so I thought maybe...you'd...
>>
File: 2702ac61fff3a8f16ca6a0b811739bcb.jpg (601 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
2702ac61fff3a8f16ca6a0b811739bcb.jpg
601 KB, 1200x1600
>>959581
Oh ho ho, so you do have you perverted side as well even if you try to hide it, that's quite amusing. I started off very much the same a few months back so I can understand, though my typing could never be as good as yours. Were you in other places before here, or was this for your first location for such activities?
>>
>>959581
Ideally I'd leave both as they are, my seed and saliva soaking into them, your companions at least until you change them. Sort of a lesser version of having you pull your panties back on after creampieing you-- something else I'd be delighted to do, by the way.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160114-020142_1.jpg (492 KB, 986x1388) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160114-020142_1.jpg
492 KB, 986x1388
>>959464
There you go teasing again. The bait is so good though that I can't help but bite. Unfortunately, I'm exhausted I intended to sleep much earlier until I happened to see you and well had to go relieve myself. I do fully intend to see how things go next time we meet maybe I'm wrong and you're not a tease but until then night
>>
>>959578
>He swallowed the treat that coated his tongue. He wanted to tell him that it tasted good but he wanted to get more of his cock in his mouth. He felt a sense of accomplishment once he had taken him balls deep in his mouth.
>>
>>959464
W-What are you saying? Are you TELLING me to just...to just take you?
>A shiver runs down him as the thought seriously crosses his mind. In that moment, he can feel the sweat drip down his neck.
Maybe...maybe your right. Maybe this whole thing is just...is just pointless. Maybe I should just show you.
>He began to approach you, slowly, clearly nervous.
Just...no matter what you say, just do it. And maybe then, you'll...
>>
>>959589
>Groaning into the kiss, he quickly picks up speed as he feels your tongue dance around his, gripping at your thighs to hold you in place as he buries the entirety of his cock into your hole, shooting hot, thick strings of cum into your stomach, feeling your mess splash on his belly simultaneously
A-Ah...
>He breathes a sigh of relief into your mouth, pulling out of you after a few moments, looking down at the mess they had made
Mm, that was... alleviating. Thank you.
(and thank you anon, was good af)
>>
File: 1378443888399.jpg (82 KB, 800x797) Image search: [Google]
1378443888399.jpg
82 KB, 800x797
>>959541
>>959547
>>959554
>>959563
>>959584
Sorry for worrying everyone. Disappeared to deal with some internal issues, but I am alive now so no worries!
>>
>>959600
So you thought I would give voice to your little desires? The perversions flitting around in your mind, bringing you up to a stiff ache that can be relieved only by indulging yourself?
>She brings her hand up, covering her mouth with a delicate touch as she giggles.
Or, were you hoping I could implant some images of my own design..? Do you really think I let my mind wander in that way?

>>959610
Hide that side? I don't recall ever doing so. If anything, I've let it out, free and blossoming, glittering and dewy for all to see~ As for before here...of course I've been other places, but maybe not for these things, or maybe for these things. Who knows.

>>959619
So you'd be a lingering companion? Hot and filling, sticky, saturating my feet and my most intimate of intimates? How naughty, to think of taking advantage of me in such a way.

>>959630
Good night...try not to stain your sheets with any torrid dreams~

>>959652
>With his approaches come her little retreats, deft steps that carry her away, keeping their distance a constant.
What are you talking about? I didn't mean any such thing. Again, you've slipped into delusion. Are you so blinded by your indecent lusts that you can't see the reality? Stop this, right now.
>>
File: 1418580756960.jpg (154 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1418580756960.jpg
154 KB, 500x600
>>959547
My name is Rhin, nice to meet you!
>waving to you, a soft smile on my face
>>
>>959677
So long time pervert first time poster I see how it is, well people who can openly admit they are perverts are much better than those who shy away from it and hide their perversion in a closet. Means you can have more topics to joke about and tease with.
>>
File: Tis me.jpg (12 KB, 231x300) Image search: [Google]
Tis me.jpg
12 KB, 231x300
>>959464
(you like it?)
(while I massage you*)
>he rubs his left hand through her hair more, his fingers gently rubbing against her head, he pulls his right hand away from her back to grab her head against his mask and he pulls it off, his cheek grow red as she looks at his bare face
but this will be different~
It will be more personal and much more intimate~
>>
File: Jiro3.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Jiro3.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>959684
>he responds to the wave with a small bow
Ahh, a fine name indeed! Well met, Rhin. Your garb gives you the look of an adventurer. Is that the case?
>>
>>959633
>The boy earns more grunted breaths from him. Along with his hand helping to bob the boy's head balls deep to the edge of his cock he starts thrusting his hips forward, fucking the boy's throat in rhythm until he needs to breath again. He lets him catch just a breath of air before he forces the stiff cock right into the back of his throat
Ff..fwah..You swallow this lollipop pretty nicely, I'm gonna have to give you all of the sweets I've been saving up to reward you.
>>
File: 1448079801476.gif (1 MB, 482x373) Image search: [Google]
1448079801476.gif
1 MB, 482x373
>>959661
(yeah)
>>
>>959677
I...I can't!
>As you retreat, his advances only hasten, slowly closing the gap between us.
Maybe it is just delusion, I don't know! But, I have to! You're not going to let me any other way, right? I...I have to have you, nee-chan, even if I have to do something like this to have you!
>>
File: 1449275153020.jpg (107 KB, 988x809) Image search: [Google]
1449275153020.jpg
107 KB, 988x809
>>959713
Indeed, I am. I used to be rather famous in small circles, but I don't get out much anymore.
>>
File: Jiro4.png (927 KB, 650x919) Image search: [Google]
Jiro4.png
927 KB, 650x919
>>959736
How terribly fascinating. I'm sure you're filled with so many stories. Why do you not, as you said, "get out" as much anymore? Have you retired?
>>
>>959677
>His face is red with shame
>definitely can't tell her you usually jerk it to thoughts of her anyway...
It...really aches...just doing it by myself isn't enough...
>he grumbles in response to her giggling
I thought maybe the idea...interested you. Someone like you wouldn't have to wander, to think up things, you're kind of...amazing in that way.
>>
>>959677
That's the idea. Imagine, going about your business, teasing so many other horny admirers with my cream sinking into your socks and soles, or sitting slick and warm inside you, slowly dripping out to stain your delicates. Doesn't that sound appealing?
>>
>>959684
Good to see you back~
>>
File: 1448257811863.jpg (220 KB, 706x950) Image search: [Google]
1448257811863.jpg
220 KB, 706x950
>>959748
You could say that, after more then a few adventures, eventually you just get tired of risking your life for money and glory. It's not really worth it, ya know?
>sitting back on the ground, my tail coiling behind my, shivering softly
I hate the winter...
>>
File: 1449274904656.png (350 KB, 797x664) Image search: [Google]
1449274904656.png
350 KB, 797x664
>>959766
Thank you~
>smiling and gives you a friendly wave
Good to be back~
>>
File: Jiro30.png (133 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Jiro30.png
133 KB, 450x450
>>959774
Hm, understandable. Have a sizeable fortune at least?
>he notices his shiver

Ahh, you're a reptile, your kind doesn't do well in cold temperatures.

>he offers him a warm beverage

On me.
>>
>>959706
However you wish to see it, I suppose it can work. I fully agree, though: we aren't made to contain ourselves to the point where we could burst, we need to let that express at times. In whatever way we choose to, we keep ourselves steady by doing so.

>>959709
(I laughed; a nice touch with the blush.)
>Her fingers slip to his metal chinstrap, and the tension returns to her face. Not quite crestfallen, but her brow arches in a little curve, and her smile stiffens at its corners.
I didn't expect this...
>She breathes out, squirming a little against his hands, her eyes flitting along the rough-looking surface.

>>959725
>A flowing side-step, almost too clumsy to carry through, bringing her to a stumble that slips her from his path, follows her expression's sudden shift to a nervous smile, a little laugh seeping out from her.
Th-this is a little far, isn't it, onii-chan? I...you're not actually going to try anything, are you? You're not that far gone, you can't be.

>>959749
>She drops her hand back down, and smooths her skirt's front with both palms, clasping them together and leaning forward with a smirk stretched over her lips, and her eyelids hanging with a tiny dip.
If it aches so badly, you must be holding on to a lot of desires. Do you have that aching thing trapped away? Perhaps freedom will ease the pain~ If you need to, you should give yourself that freedom.

>>959760
You'd leave me soiled and smelling of your seed? How could I possibly carry on through all this, with sticky and hot juices running out down my thighs - since, really, do you think a tight little thing like me could hold that all in? - or sloshing against my feet?
>>
File: 1449274637956.png (497 KB, 809x796) Image search: [Google]
1449274637956.png
497 KB, 809x796
>>959797
Thank you
>nodding and takes the beverage
I have amassed a large fortune, but that isn't much of comfort.
>smiling softly, looking up to you
And as for the cold, for the lizard that I am yes, the cold is a large hazard for me.
>>
File: Jiro5.png (682 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Jiro5.png
682 KB, 1024x1024
>>959833
>he tilts his head in curiosity
Why do you say that? I think most would enjoy having a large fortune. I'm sure you must be the envy of your fellow adventurers, to have the ability to spend and live as you wish for the rest of your days.
>>
>>959827
Glad you agree, so we should be on a similar mind set and not hide things from each other as it could lead to turmoil in the future. Always best to be upfront about things and admit them while you can, worst case scenario you embarrass yourself a bit but you will quickly overcome that.
>>
>>959827
>He doesn't respond, instead simply turning to meet your new direction, before continuing his advance.
Don't...don't make this any harder than it needs to be, okay? I'm not...I'm not going to hurt you, I promise. I just need to do this, and...and hopefully, you'll like it too. Then...then you'll understand...
>He draws closer and closer, until he's right in front of you, towering over you.
>>
File: magics.jpg (145 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
magics.jpg
145 KB, 1000x1000
>>959847
It's boring, to be honest. I prefer to live in rags with the insurance that I can afford anything rather than live in luxury.
>>
>>959716
>He wanted it bad. He only had a little taste but he wanted more. He sucked as hard as he could for his reward.
>>
File: Jiro9.png (277 KB, 483x729) Image search: [Google]
Jiro9.png
277 KB, 483x729
>>959860
Hmm, humble. I like that. So tell me, Rhin, any particularly favorite adventures you've had?
>>
>>959827
>He takes just a step back, like he had expected her to suddenly lunge at him with ill intent...But what she says shook him up even more
So....you're saying...I should..?
>He eyes her smirking expression and swallows, his hand slowly wavers over the front of his pants, shakily he loosens them. His breathing slowly becomes a bit heavier, right now he probably looks depraved as he fiddles with his pants, trying to make enough room for his painful throbbing piece of wood to break out in the open. He finally slings it out, exposing it to her. He's not sure what kind of face to make but it hints at excitement to be have done this...
>>
File: Rhin_Profile.png (5 KB, 99x70) Image search: [Google]
Rhin_Profile.png
5 KB, 99x70
>>959873
Well...
>sitting back, now lying down
I suppose there was the time I was left alone inside a long cavern by my party. We were traveling in deep into a this cave. At the time, we thought that it'd be a great idea to explore the place, but we had no idea that the place was something's home... I got trapped in some webs and... Well, you've seen the drawings... While my group left.
>>
>>959827
You'd just have to endure. It'd be worth it, though, to see the looks on your admirer's faces. Confusion as they smell my scent mixed with yours, and then a hint of envy, knowing that only recently you were being filled to the brim with thick, roiling cum, or milking some lucky man to completion with those silken socks. So how about it?
>The man rubs his crotch gently, prick twitching against the denim covering it, and raises his eyebrows at you.
>>
File: Jiro22.png (124 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Jiro22.png
124 KB, 600x600
>>959886
>he sits back and listens to the tale intently, taking sips out of his drink

Goodness, how dreadful. Err.. perhaps pleasurable in its own roundabout way? How did you escape?
>>
>>959868
Ah, yeah I'm gonna cum, skull fucking your hot throat.
>He grabs the boy's head and pushes him along faster. He groans out his frustrations of the building climax sounding really eager to release the cream into this excellent sucking sex toy. His hips finally begin to jerk in short sessions, while he lets the boy suckle the length of his cock, it sputters out warm goo, that quickly fill the boy's mouth and also directly slithers down his hungry throat.
God your mouth is amazing.
>>
>>959854
For some things, of course, it's good to be clear and clean from the beginning. Yet, you'll understand when someone won't let some things out, right? As much as there is for people to share with each other, there's just as much that they hold close to themselves. It's not possible to expect that a person will come clean with everything, always, is it?

>>959858
>Her nervous smile cracks a little, and she stares up at him with eyes wide, cautious, scanning over him. Whatever tension in her body there was, it all rides up to her face: limbs stay loose, her core pliant, both feet ready for a lunge in either direction. At the same time, she brings her hands up, palms out, just behind her, hopefully hard to seize with a simple lunge.
Onii-chan, you need to stop. Right now. Whatever you're planning, you aren't you right now - you're acting like you're possessed. It's those filthy desires. No matter what you say, whatever you do after this point, if it isn't ending it immediately, you'll hurt me. You don't want that, do you? You're not so cruel as that, are you?

>>959883
>She keeps her gaze level with his, just a tiny hitch in her breath following him prying out his length. Her stance straightens, and she unfolds her hands, just to swing her arms back to clasp behind her, over the small of her back. Stretched out in such a way, she twists just a little, so the light plays over the hints her outfit allows, the subtle lines making up her curves exposed to him.
Oh-ho~ You've been waiting for this for awhile? I don't need to look down, I can see it on your face: you're desperate for relief. It must be pulsing so deeply, so angrily...already, your fingers must be eager to wrap around it~

>>959898
>She lifts her hand, stretching out a finger to toy at her bottom lip, a smirk stretching it over her touch while she bounces a little.
Is that really worth it, though? Already, some think I'm too difficult to approach? Or...are you one of those greedy men?
>>
File: 25.png (323 KB, 578x949) Image search: [Google]
25.png
323 KB, 578x949
>>959827
there aren't very many that do, though I'm sorry I'm not as good as you probably imagined
>he closes the fingers of his right hand in-between yours, intertwining our fingers, I pull my left hand back a bit to rub your cheek as I sigh
I really do hope that you don't mind
otherwise kissing you would be quite awkward~
>he smiles as he chuckles a bit
>>
File: AngeLisa.jpg (249 KB, 1280x1240) Image search: [Google]
AngeLisa.jpg
249 KB, 1280x1240
>>959797
thanks for the pic
<3
I might be back tomorrow
I just wanted to thank you
>>
>>959926
>He hesitates for a moment upon hearing your words. It doesn't last, however, and sure enough, his hands come up to be placed on your shoulders, gripping them firm before leering down at you.
I...I don't want to hurt you, but...
>You can feel his hands trembling against you.
Nee-chan...I'm sorry, but I have to do this. I've made up my mind. I'll be as gentle as I can be, so please just...just let me do it. I promise, it won't be so bad. It really won't.
>>
File: Jiro25.png (3 MB, 1050x1500) Image search: [Google]
Jiro25.png
3 MB, 1050x1500
>>959942
You're welcome! Hope to see you tomorrow!
>>
>>959926
>He tilts his head to the side, considering the question with a grin.
I might be a little greedy, I admit. After all, I do want to be the one doing that with you. But I do think it's worth it...it might even give others a little hope that they might be able to do the same. More men aching for you is never a bad thing, right?
>>
File: Rhin_the_Hero.jpg (159 KB, 1280x823) Image search: [Google]
Rhin_the_Hero.jpg
159 KB, 1280x823
>>959914
I used my tail to eventually wear the webbing down after the creature grew tired of my body.. My legs were a bit too weak to make a real attempt, so I hid in the cave for about a day then made my way out.
>blushing faintly
It it's own way, yes, it was nice.
>>
>>959919
>He nearly gagged as the wave of semen washed it's down his throat. He tried to breath through his nose as the anon filled him with his candy. This was what he wanted. He swallowed every drop while sucking harder until he drained him of every drop. When no more candy came from his penis, he released it from the comfy confines of his mouth.
Thank you for the yummy candy from your lollipop. I've been told that my mouth isn't the only thing that's amazing.
>>
>>959926
>He gazes at her figure alittle intensely, a clear draw of lust escapes his breathing. Having the real thing this close up was enough to have him wincing in pain from the third leg's pulsive reactions. She really doesn't need to look any lower, it's clear on his face there is an aching yearn for release happening down there. He was leaving the thing alone yet it still seemed to be wavering and jumping up slightly on its on.
Yes..I've been holding it in....I wanna touch it.....can I?
>The look he gives her behind the ragged breathing is desperate
>>
File: Jiro104.jpg (67 KB, 853x936) Image search: [Google]
Jiro104.jpg
67 KB, 853x936
>>959966
Well, I do hope you gave the ones who abandoned you a stern talking to. Leaving one of their own behind like that, I mean, really!
>>
File: 1418810713391.png (124 KB, 555x631) Image search: [Google]
1418810713391.png
124 KB, 555x631
>>959983
Oh trust me, I am still furious... To be used like that by the creature and then abandoned.
>sitting up, sighing
>>
>>959926
>I swear I wrote out an entire reply and then I checked and there was nothing
Of course, plus it just means more things to discover down the line. People might be afraid you'll dislike them because of certain qualities, or will think you are rushing things if you tell them all at once. Tons and tons of factors on why not to be so open. I'm glad to have met someone who thinks so deeply about these things rather than just being rash.
>>
File: Jiro20.png (593 KB, 600x734) Image search: [Google]
Jiro20.png
593 KB, 600x734
>>960000
You came out of the ordeal at the very least, so to that, I drink, sir.

>he takes another sip of his drink
>>
>>959970
>The meaty lollipop slicks from the boy's throat and hangs down, dripping with cum and saliva. He pats the boy's head thankful that he enjoyed himself as well.
You're too cute.
Glad you liked it so much.
>He's caught a bit off guard by what he says
Oh yea? What other part of you is amazing?
>His cock twitches slightly back to life imagining what he means.
>>
File: 1420492983173.jpg (373 KB, 1090x1200) Image search: [Google]
1420492983173.jpg
373 KB, 1090x1200
>>960019
>taking a large sip of the drink you gave to me, downing it all with a single swig
Ahh, as do I!
>>
>>959938
Ah...it's just...unexpected.
>There's no protest from her fingers, they ease into his, but her eyes remain fixed, a little tight around the lids, staring up into his eyes. Even under his touch, her cheek feels a bit taut.
But...I think in this case, a kiss...that might be difficult.
>One corner of her lips darts up a little, a soft, apologetic sound slipping out from her.

>>959948
>She freezes when his hands grasp her. Nothing painful, just a pressure, but it roots her in place. Whatever way she was going to escape from him left, her body going rigid as he seizes her.
No, you won't. You know you won't. Stop.
>A nervous laugh slips out of her, and she finds control over her body again, jerking up against his shoulders, working against him to swing her arms up.
Onii-chan, really - I don't want to hurt you, so stop this, now.

>>959958
Aren't there already plenty? Yet, surely, if you're such a greedy man that you want to mark your prey, wouldn't it leave a bad taste in your mouth to see that prey taken by others with similar desires?
>Her head tilts to the other side, mirroring him, and she covers her lips with her fingertips, giggling quietly.
Or are you hoping you'll take me, break me, and leave me as a toy for others to use for their pleasure?

>>959978
Can you..?
>She lingers on the question, hunching back so one hip cocks out, her elbow coming up under her bust. For a moment, she brings her fingertip up to her lips, with her lidded gaze meeting him as the pink, plush flesh wraps around. Her lips form a rounded shape about it, a pouting look, before she folds her arm back down around her waist.
From how you look, of course you'll want to. Go ahead, then~ Take your fingers, wrap them around that bulging, throbbing thing, feel how needy you are as a man.

(I keep hitting the character limit...)
>>
>>960031
Rhin the sith?
>>
File: 1449277333402.jpg (100 KB, 800x902) Image search: [Google]
1449277333402.jpg
100 KB, 800x902
>>960040
>shrugs
Just a sword made of fire n' stuff. Nothing Force-y
>>
File: shinoa13.png (284 KB, 333x579) Image search: [Google]
shinoa13.png
284 KB, 333x579
>>960017
Yet, isn't everyone a deep thinker when it comes to these things? You said it yourself: a person worries as to how they'll be received. It's a constant barrage in the mind, for all humans - anything sentient, really - those thoughts of: 'Will that person still like me..?', 'Will I be able to handle telling them..?'. Still further complicating it, there's old scars that everyone has, wounds they're afraid to open again. Still, I'm relieved you don't think I'm being needlessly coy, all the time.
>>
File: Jiro54.jpg (153 KB, 1024x1229) Image search: [Google]
Jiro54.jpg
153 KB, 1024x1229
>>960031
So what brings you to a place such as this, Rhin? Looking to lose a bit of your coins?

>he chuckles a bit
>>
>>960037
>His hands stay firm despite your warning, though the tremble remains. His breathing goes ragged as well.
You already think of me as so low, so vile. Really, what do I even have to lose. Will you hate me? You probably already do. At least this way my desire is sated. At least there's that chance, however small, that you'll change your mind,
>He walks forward, pushing you along with him, forcing you to walk backward until you both reach the wall behind you. He stops only once your back is pressed up against it.
>>
File: Rhin_Clothed.jpg (422 KB, 752x966) Image search: [Google]
Rhin_Clothed.jpg
422 KB, 752x966
>>960065
Lose some coins or maybe help people out.
>winking at the end of that statement, giggling softly
>>
>>960037
>He nods, leering slightly as he looks over the slender, toned girl standing in front of him. His legs spread apart, presenting the thick bulge to her as he lounges in the chair.
Something like that. I don't know if I want to break you, though I wouldn't mind that outcome. I just want to claim you, leaving behind my seed as a marker for anyone else that might desire you. Even if you offer them some kind of satisfaction, it'll be my cum, and my cock, that you were best put to use for.
>>
>>960021
>he smiles at you while taking off his shirt
You know.
>takes off his shoes
Where else are you going to put your lollipop?
>takes off his pants revealing a pair silky pink panties
Still need a hint?
>turns around and bends over while taking off his panties. He playfully tosses the panties toward you before getting on all fours
I think you know what I'm talking about.
>>
File: Jiro71.png (2 MB, 976x1280) Image search: [Google]
Jiro71.png
2 MB, 976x1280
>>960080
An honest motive. Shame it's a somewhat quiet night. Aside from the crowd gathered over there.

>he nods in the direction of the girl with the purple hair surrounded by men
>>
>>960099
Yep, seems this place hasn't changed at all. Was hoping to have fun with someone.
>stands up from my seat and stretches my legs and back, showing off my muscular, yet trapish figure under my leathers
>>
File: 1449279745703.jpg (182 KB, 322x635) Image search: [Google]
1449279745703.jpg
182 KB, 322x635
>>960111
Woops! Forgot the pic.
>>
>>960037
>He doesn't dare to blink, she..knows what she's doing right? Of course she does...A pose like that, showing off those proud hips, a bust, full enough for her arm to shoulder being almost put out for display...and her lips. He bites down on his own, in such frustration and desire as he watches her lightly graze the tip of her finger between her soft looking glossy lips.
......please...
>He mutters this out pathetically feeling overwhelmed by his clear lust all directed towards her.
Thank you..
>Theres a hint of relief in his voice, but the frustrated expression remains as he grips his throbbing manhood. It twitches happily under his touch, but that good sensation is urging him for more.
Its...harder than it's ever been before....it keeps twitching in my hand...if just...stroke it a bit...it'll feel real good...
>He lets out a lusty session of breathes thinking about how good doing it would feel, he can hardly hold back but he looks at her for direction.
>>
>>960056
Of course not, the subject at hand is quite sensitive as well. Either trying to win someones affection or at the very least not have them hate you, so even like your final sentence you were relieved you don't think, I think you are being coy. Humans are very complex.

So what time do you usually go to sleep, so I can know how much more time I have with you before the day is over.
>>
File: cry.jpg (66 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
66 KB, 400x600
>>960037
Don't force yourself~ you've already done enough for me as it is
>he smiles then presses his smile against her forehead, he starts rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb
I can always put it back on if you wish, the mask I mean
>>
File: Jiro12.png (140 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
Jiro12.png
140 KB, 1250x1250
>>960111
>Jiro merely scratches his snout at the spectacle, admiring the physique in an envious fashion, thinking to himself that this adventurer must be a smash hit with the ladies and perhaps some men, though he himself would not be found amongst them

Perhaps some lucky girls will appear to satisfy us in a sudden burst of need momentarily? One can hope.
>>
>>960078
>She halts her arms with an abrupt jerk, even the nervous smile falling from her face while she stares at him. Her lips tug down, heavy at the corners, the bottom one trembling as she ceases her struggle.
I...I get it, I do. Now that you've done this, I understand, onii-chan. I'll go along with what you say and do, but...not like this, please. Don't make it something horrifying for me.
>She gulps, even with his support, though it comes from his keeping her wedged against the wall, her knees tremble, threatening to buckle under her.

>>960090
>She breathes a soft sigh against her fingertips before she lowers them, crossing her arm over her chest, resting her palm against her shoulder. A gentle shake bobs her hair along from side to side.
So you'd seduce me, poor, innocent thing that I am. You'd have me walk over, and stain myself with your seed, wherever you'd like? My, my~ What a regular stud you are. 'Best put to use for'? You make it sound as if your perversions are a gift~

>>960122
>She steps back on one foot, turning and arching her back, until her slender rear juts out, and her modest bust pokes out at the front. With both her hands, she pantomimes: the first, cupping under an invisible pair of balls, fingers toying and rolling along them; the second, thumb and forefinger forming a tight ring, sliding up and down an invisible shaft, squeezing as they drift up and opening as they fall down. She tilts her head in to the imaginary cock, drifting her lips near where its tip would be, meeting his eyes with mischief clear in her gaze.
It would feel so much better if you had a soft, feminine pair of hands manipulating it, wouldn't it? But, for someone like you, right now - that would be too much? Even if it was slow and even, you're practically fit to burst just by holding yourself like that. If you think you can handle it, you can move your hand a little~
>>
>>960098
>The strip show clearly excites him, the drained member between his leg almost instantly springs back to life. Its full again with unreleased candy, begging to be let out again using this boy's satisfying body.He catches the panties and is surprised he was wearing something so cute.
I think I'll keep these for later...he puts them away for safe keeping and makes is way over to the delicious pair of cheeks waving at him.
>He gives the boy's ass a light smack, and backs him up. His lengthy tool wobbles against the boys bottom a bit before slowly prodding his entrance.
You sure you want all of this? You already feel so tight in there.
>He groans a bit as the head starts pushing inside the moist boypussy.
>>
File: 1446963722873.jpg (426 KB, 917x950) Image search: [Google]
1446963722873.jpg
426 KB, 917x950
>>960147
Definitely. It's been a bit too long since I've been around here, so I have no idea if the "usuals" are willing to play around. That and it is rather late.
>>
File: hiiragi_shinoa_4413.jpg (92 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
hiiragi_shinoa_4413.jpg
92 KB, 650x650
>>960135
For the most part, around the time I left yesterday. My major variance only comes from when I'll arrive. Though, I do have to warn you, I tend to disappear at times, for short stretches. That doesn't come with a warning, though; when it does happen, don't think I've gone for good, or anything along those lines.

>>960141
If...you don't mind, it would be appreciated.
>A little wince follows her words, and a sheepish shrug carries her shoulders up. She gulps, gripping her fingers a little tighter in his, with her gaze finally tearing down, to linger where their hands clasp.
But, I'm relieved, in a way...
>>
File: Jirodapper.png (153 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
Jirodapper.png
153 KB, 1250x1250
>>960163
Late it is, however I was actually hoping the hour would be within one's favor rather than for things to be so... well, I would say mellow?
>>
File: Rhin_Adventurer.jpg (217 KB, 766x1076) Image search: [Google]
Rhin_Adventurer.jpg
217 KB, 766x1076
>>960179
I enjoy coming in late, people are less likely to be rude and shitposty.
>>
>>960153
>A wave of relief immediately washes over him, as his hands cease their trembling. Though, seeing your defeat sparks a sudden pain of guilt, which he quickly suppresses.
R...Really? That...that's good. I didn't want things to get violent, I really didn't. We...we can do this properly, okay? I'll finally be sated, and...and we can try and make this something, um...at least tolerable, for you.
>His hands finally free themselves from your shoulders, dropping to his sides. He doesn't back away from you, however.
Though, really, I want you to enjoy it, too, even if you're certain you won't. You can at least let me try, anyway.
>>
File: 16835734583.jpg (208 KB, 500x576) Image search: [Google]
16835734583.jpg
208 KB, 500x576
>>959547
A-Are you still around? My internet crashed for the past 2 hours...
>>
>>960172
Aw then I'll be sure to have outside contact information by then, I also have a very similar problem and the stretches can very in length up to a month plus at times.
>>
File: 22.jpg (955 KB, 815x1099) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
955 KB, 815x1099
>>960172
>he smiles a bit before he lets go of your hand to place his mask on his face once more
gladly~ if it means I get to hold you in my arms
>he grabs her hand once more, as he presses her head into his chest
Why are you relieved though?
>>
File: Jiro89.png (579 KB, 750x932) Image search: [Google]
Jiro89.png
579 KB, 750x932
>>960194
Very true. And less... lascivious. The quietness of the late hours is quite relaxing, I find myself spending time here just for the comfort of it.

>>960197
I'm still here, Anzu! Sorry to hear about your internet.
>>
File: 1448255092855.png (212 KB, 564x924) Image search: [Google]
1448255092855.png
212 KB, 564x924
>>960208
That's true. I need to find my place here again.
>yawning and sighs softly
>>
>>960162
Give it to me. I want all of it. Your lollipop. Your sweet sticky candy. Don't be scared. I wont break.
>pushes his pelvis back towards you
>>
>>960153
>He laughs, leaning forward to rest his elbows on his knees. Rather than be put off by your reluctance, he only seems to grow more interested.
I think I'll take that as a compliment.

Don't you love the feeling of power over a man? Knowing he wants you, dangling yourself over him like a treat to be begged for-- or snapped up? When that happens, isn't it such fun to show it off to the beggars? The real gift I'm offering isn't just my perversions, but the chance to better indulge in yours.
>>
>>960153
>You can hear muffled swears...or maybe they're moans, of 'God..' 'fuck..'..oh fuck me...' 'damn it' ;shinoa..' come from him as she blatantly teases him.They keep sounding more desperate and frustrated as her little show went on. With her movements he finds himself gripping his cock alittle harder, like he's trying ring out the pleasure from a still hand. Nothing would feel as good as a hand drifting his full length however, especially a feminine pair. Not masturbating to this sight was breaking him inside.
He gives her a look of pure need, making it clear to her in his mind he had already been fucking her into the ground, already imagined himself buried between those lips....but looking at her mischievous expression he knew that was gonna remain a fantasy by her say...
N-no I..I can hold out...
>he starts grunting and squirming under his own touch the second he started to slowly jerk his cock. Although she can't see it theres a faint sound of goo that lobs and splatters across the ground as his arms motion about.
>>
File: 8759172513523.png (210 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
8759172513523.png
210 KB, 500x706
>>960208
Do you still want your reward snuggles? I'll still be around for awhile if my internet stops being ridiculous...
>>
Just got home, how is everyone tonight?
>>
File: Jiro8.png (762 KB, 750x805) Image search: [Google]
Jiro8.png
762 KB, 750x805
>>960228
That is true, now I remember I've heard your name mentioned a couple of times around here. You're quite well known in these parts.

>>960257
>though his cheeks flush a bit, he smiles warmly at her offer
R-reward?
>>
File: 1382251929360.jpg (58 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1382251929360.jpg
58 KB, 600x600
>>960270
Eh, I wouldn't say well know.
>rubbing the back of my head shyly
>>
>>960240
Heh, alright, i'll give you all of that. And that still worries me cause you see...
>he starts working the boy's bottom back against his dick, having it completely stretch out the perfect bottom, until it's deep, and hilted up in the warm orifice of his ass. He leans over abit once he's balls deep inside and bites the boy's ear
...I want you to break.
>He lightly nubs the boy's ear and his shoulder as his thrusts pound into him from behind in an animalistic fashion
Ahh, your ass is squeezing me so tight, I might like it more than your throat.
>>
File: 1449487263936.png (1 MB, 1000x1600) Image search: [Google]
1449487263936.png
1 MB, 1000x1600
>>960270
>She nodded cheerfully at you, wearing a bright smile
Yep! For saving the snugglecuddlequeen, your reward is to snuggle with me until I sleep~
>>
>>960195
>As he withdraws, she slumps into the wall and breathes out with a relieved sigh. Her hands come up against it, with her fingers clenching tight, before she leaves them lax once again.
Properly..? That's not really what you can call this sort of thing. I just can't let you become that sort of deviant. You'd be dangerous if that happened.
>She straightens up, and her lips open, a little struggle for words clear on her face before disappointment whitewashes that expression, a flat stare boring into him.
Onii-chan, I'm not doing this because I want to. Since you're so deluded, so far gone, you've made this my duty.

>>960204
If you want, that's also fine. It's just that those disappearances are complete and total, not just from around here. But, now we know what to expect, roughly, from each other. At least we won't be too shocked at any tardiness.

>>960207
>She pulls in a breath, letting her eyes droop a little, relaxing back against his chest while her hand folds easily into his. Then she lets out a soft laugh, shaking her head against him.
I just am. For now, that's enough, right?

>>960244
>Her eyes tighten up a little, the droop to her lids folding over a bit further as her lips coil up to an open grin. She leans in, both palms folding to her knees, meeting his eyes.
Is that the sort of feeling you're familiar with? Power~? Surely, you must be, since you wield yourself with such confidence. Bold words and a bold strut, coming from a bold man. My, I might actually crumple up, and be ripe for your taking, if you keep this on.

>>960246
>She pauses in her miming show, letting her hands float back to her, falling to her hips. Then she straightens up, to a stretched line that accentuates her profile: a filled-in silhouette. Both of those hands brush up along her sides, until she cups her small breasts through the thick fabric covering them.
Are you sure? You haven't already unleashed your thick seed, have you? It almost sounds like it.
>>
File: Jiro44.jpg (164 KB, 607x795) Image search: [Google]
Jiro44.jpg
164 KB, 607x795
>>960278
Well known enough for a few people to bring you up as someone worth missing it seems.

>>960288
Very well then, I'll happily accept such a reward!
>>
File: 1402683155153.png (257 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1402683155153.png
257 KB, 800x800
>>960312
Mm, I suppose..
>smiling softly
>>
>>960267
Nice
>>
>>960295
Then you should add me on some form of communication, steam or skype whichever you'd prefer. Or just email.
Also that is true, I mean it's obviously not good for us to disappear on one another but I'm betting there is a high chance of it happening either way.
>>
File: 1447831215018.png (436 KB, 550x750) Image search: [Google]
1447831215018.png
436 KB, 550x750
>tfw feeling talkative but everyone in my Skype list is away
>>
>>960341
Hey thanks for acknowledging me! So your night has been nice so far anon?
>>
>>960385
Then add me! I'm not doing much but apparently probably being cucked anyways.
Clown.Piece
>>
>>960385
You seem like an individual that likes cooking.
(Just making small talk)
>>
>>960295
>Watching her hands travel up that curvaceous body, and then placed firmly under where he could only hope to grab..this had to be a dream. No this must still be a cruel reality because the only thing worth more would be to see her out of that blocking uniform.
>Theres a hint of a smile in the corner of his mouth as he jacks himself to her movements. His breathing takes short pauses when he really starts to feel it. His eyes are slightly dipped into a trance imagining for a bit that it's her hand gracefully wrapped around his stiff prick and milking the batter out of it.
>Hearing her actually use the words thick seed, somehow beings a blush to his face even in this situation.
N-no, it just dripped out...alittle..
>or alot
But..it feels really good. I wanna cum so bad....
>>
>>960388
Everyone needs someone to talk to. It's been a pretty pleasant night so far here, what about yours?
>>
>>960285
>he loved it. He loved the way he fucked his tight little ass like an animal. It made him think of that old Nine Inch Nails song. He lets out various grunts, squeals and feminine-like moans as the anon fucked him balls deep. Anon's balls slapped against his ass with every hard thrust.
>He felt himself get hard as anon bit his ear and his shoulder. What were they refered as? His errogenous zones? It didn't matter as he reached between his legs and started stroking his cock.
>>
File: louis-ck_416x416.jpg (32 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
louis-ck_416x416.jpg
32 KB, 416x416
>>960395
LITTLE
>>
File: Jiro11.png (195 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
Jiro11.png
195 KB, 1250x1250
>>960331
You must've garnered yourself quite a reputation amongst the populace here, friend Rhin.
>>
>>960402
How'djoo know? o3o
I made pancakes today, it was hectic but fun!
>>
>>960295
>He sighs deep at your words, that pain of guilt rising in him once more.
F-...Fine. As long as it's not violent, that's all I care about. I'll even let you take the lead, okay? I can give you that much.
>He shuffles around a bit in front of you, clearly nervous.
Let's...let's get this over with, then.
>>
File: 1447131651522.jpg (418 KB, 1026x1275) Image search: [Google]
1447131651522.jpg
418 KB, 1026x1275
>>960411
I suppose so, though I didn't really do much, just serviced a lot of people and they seemed to like it.
>>
File: 2015-03-23-720856.jpg (325 KB, 1000x1064) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-23-720856.jpg
325 KB, 1000x1064
>>960312
>She cheered happily as you accepted her reward
Yay~! I've never snuggled with someone furry before, you're probably really warm and cozy like a blanket!
>She waltzed over to you with open arms and a bright smile
>>
>>960295
>He grins back, eyes crinkling as he looks into her enticed expression, before biting his bottom lip expectantly.
Is that so? I can only guess how much more time it'll take you to fall into my hands, but I'm interested to find out.
>Leaning back again, he pats his thigh, beckoning the haughty girl to come sit with him.
>>
File: Jiro13.png (278 KB, 600x510) Image search: [Google]
Jiro13.png
278 KB, 600x510
>>960431
Well, good on you. Perhaps one day I too will be remembered in such a fashion.

>he strokes the fur on his chin wistfully

>>960444
First time for everything, wouldn't you say?
>he returns her smile and opens his arms, accepting the girl's embrace
>>
>>960406
>He let out some grunting moans along side the boy's ear as he slid back and forth hovered over him. The consistent sound of his groin slapping into the boy's plump rear echoed out from the increasing speed. He was gonna make a mess of this boy's cock milking ass so that no one else could use it.
Uhn, yeah it feels good to stroke your cock while a man much bigger than you slams his thickness into your waiting ass doesn't it? Are you hoping that my dick pounds you so hard you make a sticky mess all on the ground under you?
>He bites into the boy's should again and continues his parade of thrusts.
Mmmf fuck, I'm so deep, feels like my cock is gonna melt inside you.
>>
File: 1448251528036.png (372 KB, 1044x1920) Image search: [Google]
1448251528036.png
372 KB, 1044x1920
>>960481
>grinning, nods
I can say without a doubt that you will be
>>
File: 1449281774157.png (632 KB, 900x1016) Image search: [Google]
1449281774157.png
632 KB, 900x1016
>>960481
>She hummed out a cute peaceful tune as she hugged you gently, looking up at you with a kind smile
Let's lay down and snuggle, it'll be a lot easier that way for me to curl up against you senpai~!
>>
>>960405
Good! Productive! School in the morning, then followed up by two different Jobs that I have. Gotta make that money to make it rain!

And I agree! Having someone to interact with is a lot more enjoyable than being isolated.

Got plans for tomorrow anon?
>>
>>960362
That much...well, normally, it isn't much for me. In this case, though, I think I'll need more time, even if it is uncertain. You can understand that, can't you? There's a difference here, something fundamental.

>>960403
Only want?
>Still, she keeps her eyes level to his, avoiding any chance of glimpsing directly at his cock while he slides his hand up and down it. It doesn't stop her from turning, walking forward to him with strides that carry her hips in a loose, flowing sway. She isn't put off enough to reach down, folding her palms and fingers onto his knees, stretching out over him, where even her clothing might not be enough to insulate his groin from her soft heat. Her lips loosen, hanging plump and open before him, while she stretches out her neck, until her breath flows over to him.
Isn't it more of a need? That thing in your hands, aching so badly to be wrapped in a girl's grasp, or within a tight, wet mouth...or perhaps, even her most intimate parts. Tight, humid, roiling, milking you for all your virile worth, instinct overtaking reason in the heat of passion, her body, ready, willing, needing to take all your thick semen as it sprays out.

>>960426
>There's little enthusiasm in how she reaches forward, finding his fingertips with hers, stretching her fingers out to wrap in a gentle clasp, her wrist twisting for their palms to meet.
You're not giving me anything. None of this is giving.
>She lets her head slump, bangs falling over her eyes as she steps in, heaving out a shaky sigh.
Onii-chan, even you won't be happy after this, you don't get that?

>>960453
>She glances over at the man's thigh, and her palms smooth over her legs, lifting just in time to avoid drifting her skirt up any higher than it already rides.
Oh~ Not just a bold man, but a patient one as well. Perhaps, in a past life, you were a great general?
>Her grin stays stretched, and she steps a foot forward...only to swing her arms back, clasping them behind idly.
>>
File: Jiro42.jpg (98 KB, 750x507) Image search: [Google]
Jiro42.jpg
98 KB, 750x507
>>960535
>he smiles at his words
You flatter me, friend Rhin.

>>960548
>he nods at her suggestion, blushing at being called "senpai" and lays himself on his back
>>
>>960413
Ya?! What flavor??? Ever make any badass pancakes with cool flavors in them? Like chocolate banana pancakes with cinnamon powder?
>>
File: 1449275605727.png (569 KB, 751x1063) Image search: [Google]
1449275605727.png
569 KB, 751x1063
>>960579
>grinning, sitting back down and lies down on the ground
Hehe
>>
File: 1452289443092.jpg (47 KB, 500x639) Image search: [Google]
1452289443092.jpg
47 KB, 500x639
>>960579
>She eagerly climbed on top of your furry chest, letting her weight plop down onto you face down and giggled into your body. Her arms coiled around you as her tiny hands held onto your body and brushed your fur
Soooo comfy! You're like a giant fluffy pillow Jiro!
>>
>>960573
Oh whats the difference, did even the great shinoa become shy of something? I kid with you, but thats fine. I'm just a very open person is all so you have nothing to fret, similar to what we talked about I can understand some people not being so forethcoming or being intimated by other people doing so.
>>
>>960510
It feels good! Yes! Fuck me harder!
>The anon seemed get stronger as he fucked him. His cock was in him so deep that he could swear that he felt his cock hitting his stomach. As it was anon's cock roughly rubbed against his prostate gland. The boy managed to keep his balance while his jerked his cock while the anon hate fucked him.
>And he loved it. He had always been more of a submissive type so he loved the way anon dominated him.
>>
File: Jiro102.png (601 KB, 768x900) Image search: [Google]
Jiro102.png
601 KB, 768x900
>>960604
So tell me, how long have you been visiting this den of decadence? I've only recently started visiting perhaps a little over a week or so ago?

>>960634
I am glad you're getting comfortable, Anzu
>his body shakes a bit with chuckles of his own from her praise as he wraps his arms around her waist
>>
>>960571
You sure sound like a busy guy, good on you. I have a couple of days off and Dragon's Dogma comes out tomorrow so I have a pretty good idea.
>>
File: here.jpg (156 KB, 1336x971) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
156 KB, 1336x971
>>960680
A few months now, I think this makes either month two or three
>>
>>960573
>His eyes glint momentarily with disappointment, but otherwise the man's expression barely changes as he's denied a closer look at what's hidden underneath her skirt.
You're plenty skilled at flattery, aren't you? What other talents have you got hidden?
>His eyes dart away from the girl's face momentarily, seeming to measure the distance between her softly swaying form and himself.
>>
File: 4812368541277856.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
4812368541277856.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>960680
>Her body quickly relaxed in your arms, letting out a pleased sigh as she nuzzled her head into your furry neck. She let out a deep warm breath as she slowly got comfier and comfier on top of you, mumbling into your fur
Mhmm...your fur feels so nice senpai~
>>
>>960573
>You can feel his hand tremble against yours as you take it. He returns the grasp, firm but carefully.
I...I can't see how that could ever be the case. I want you more than anything, nee-chan.
>His glance falls downward as the guilt within him strikes at him.
But...if what you say is really true, then...we'll do this, and then I'll understand, and my desire will be gone, anyway.
>>
>>960691
Are you aware of Mettaton leaving?
>>
File: Sad_Rhin.png (170 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Rhin.png
170 KB, 800x800
>>960753
Ah... Yes, I am aware...
>>
File: Jiro26.png (1 MB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
Jiro26.png
1 MB, 1200x1000
>>960691
Quite the time frame, plenty of time to establish oneself and perhaps have a fling here or there. Forgive me if this is a bit forward, but have you grown fond of any particular girl here?

>>960728
>he strokes her gently, smiling down as she buries herself into his chest, watching her body lift upwards and descend with his breathing

I do pride on keeping it silky and clean.
>>
>>960689
Thanks anon! I try to be. Want to a very successful person. Fuck bitches and make money. But in the mean time, gotta go through the grind first.

What's Dragon's Dogma? (I know I can Google it but I'm on my phone, plus it ruin having a direct conversation between us. Lol)

Also, why aren't you lewding with the other anons?
>>
File: Kroenen_kiss.jpg (24 KB, 300x396) Image search: [Google]
Kroenen_kiss.jpg
24 KB, 300x396
>>960295
>he moves around to get comfy in her arms and sigh happily
I'm glad nonetheless and it is
>he presses his mask against her head, as he relaxes in her arms
good night and sweet dreams~
(thanks <3 )
>>
File: 1447502284746.jpg (258 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
1447502284746.jpg
258 KB, 1280x905
I just realised that I watched a 20-minute documentary from 1947 released by the US Air Force which analysed the damage of nuclear weapons to Hiroshima and Nagasaki with the intent of learning differences in the viewpoints on the topic from that particular source at that particular time.
I'm really not sure why I did that, since I don't take history now that I'm out of high school. Habit maybe?

>>960582
Vanilla and cinnamon, topped with bacon, maple syrup, and banana slices.
Sorry for the late response, 4chan forgot to update the page for like, the enitre length of the documentary I just watched.
>>
>>960793
History is fun. Especially war history.
>>
File: Rhin_the_Hunter.png (302 KB, 1000x688) Image search: [Google]
Rhin_the_Hunter.png
302 KB, 1000x688
>>960770
Well... Yeah, Cortana... I haven't seen her here in a long time, it still kinda haunts me.
>>
File: 127351287173.jpg (49 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
127351287173.jpg
49 KB, 500x398
>>960770
>Her body melted as you stroked her tiny frame, the grip around you weakening slightly as she rapidly was reaching maximum comfort levels
W-Wow Jiro, you're so smooth and warm... I might end up sleeping at this rate, a-am I allowed senpai?
>Her face looked up at yours with a tired, hopeful and slightly blushed face
>>
File: looking for birdie.png (93 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
looking for birdie.png
93 KB, 540x540
nights reply if youre here
>>
>>960815
I am here whats up?
>>
File: shinoafullportriat.png (78 KB, 246x530) Image search: [Google]
shinoafullportriat.png
78 KB, 246x530
(I'm afraid I might end up blue-balling the JOI anon...ahh, I'm sorry if that ends up happening.)

>>960656
Ah-ha, is it shyness or intimidation..? I'll leave it up for you to decide. But still...the way things have gone between us so far, there just might be a point where I'll open up like that. For now...well, we'll see each other the next time, won't we?

>>960707
>She clamps her lips behind a laugh that threatens to spill out, shaking her as her eyes widen. It takes a moment for that wave to pass, but then she releases her mouth to spread into the widest grin she's yet given to him.
Flattery? Me? Oh, I've done nothing of the sort.
>From toe to heel, she turns, leaving her to tilt her head back over her shoulder, meeting his eyes while hers narrow to a tight, smug band.
I'm sure you'll find those talents someday~ I hope the person who tells you of them describes them well.
>With that, she peals out with laughter, walking away with her head shaking.

>>960749
(Since I can't make a good IC exit for this one, this should suffice. I've got to get going - see you the next time!)

>>960783
>She lets out a sigh, playful in tone, though, shaking her head a little before slipping back with a fluid pull.
Ah-ha, you've been keeping tabs on me in that way~?
>Her smile works up to a teasing pitch, but a little bleariness in her eyes comes clean as the curl slides down to a gentle curve.
Still, I'll see you again.
>>
File: Jiro90.jpg (547 KB, 937x1200) Image search: [Google]
Jiro90.jpg
547 KB, 937x1200
>>960803
Cortana? Lovely name. If I ever come across her, I'll tell her you miss her. Unless you don't want me to?

>>960807
>he looks at her exhausted face with a gentle smile on his lips, laying his tail across her like a small blanket

Of course, Anzu. Feel free to do so~
>>
>>960820
>(Since I can't make a good IC exit for this one, this should suffice. I've got to get going - see you the next time!)
(That's fine, I'll try to continue when you show up next time.)
>>
>>960817
can we talk in an irc? its really important
>>
>>960793
Damn, you sound like a badass cook!

I'm actually a have a big interest in radiation poisoning and Chernoyble (However you spell it. I also think this might make me more autistic too. Idk.)

You're WWII post got me thinking about it.
>>
File: 469278636123.jpg (360 KB, 1371x1000) Image search: [Google]
469278636123.jpg
360 KB, 1371x1000
>>960824
>She let out a happy hum at your approval, taking her arms out of the hug and snuggling your tail gently to her petite chest. Her body curled up with your furry tail, closing her eyes and yawning
Thanks senpai, for this and for protecting me...
>>
>>960820
Farewell shinoa, luckily the bell saved me from being cucked today.
Though I guess a forewarning I'm extremely territorial, as most everyone knows.
>>960837
Sure link me to something or add me on steam,
steamcommunity.com/id/alcoholicmajor

I don't have any of the chats names or anything rememebred
>>
File: 1452654087270.webm (613 KB, 958x848) Image search: [Google]
1452654087270.webm
613 KB, 958x848
>tfw your RP senpai praises you.
>>
>>960849
https://us21.chatzy.com/67538953376816
>>
>>960815
I've missed you!
>>
>>960853
I don't know who you RP as or where that webm is from, but that made me laugh for whatever reason. Lol
>>
File: Rhin2.png (416 KB, 655x1000) Image search: [Google]
Rhin2.png
416 KB, 655x1000
>>960824
That... Would be nice. I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>960856
?
>>
File: 1448347469179.jpg (342 KB, 1064x1500) Image search: [Google]
1448347469179.jpg
342 KB, 1064x1500
>>960845
Chernobyl. Had to make sure that was right, it's the unusual kind of word construction that one would only expect to see in chemistry.
I'm interested in how transparency of materials responds to different photon energies.
I recently found a proper explanation for why glass is transparent (the electron energy levels in glass work in such a way that a photon of visible light can't get an electron up to a stable energy level so the light re-emits), thus I ended up wondering how it works with higher energy photons. I do know already that gamma radiation can blacken glass...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 226

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.