[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Little Pony - Erotic Roleplay Thread I'll be Pinkie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 117
File: pinkie 1435003645867.png (369 KB, 1154x866) Image search: [Google]
pinkie 1435003645867.png
369 KB, 1154x866
My Little Pony - Erotic Roleplay Thread

I'll be Pinkie Pie, cleaning up at Sugar Cube Corner after a busy day.
>>
>>406043
You missed a spot
>>
*comes behind you,grabs your ass,rapes you and then runs away
>>
>>406479

Where?!
>>
>>406567
*calls from the bushes*
OVER HERE
>>
*jerks it in your face then skeets and runs*
>>
>>406043
I think rp is still banned on trash
>>
>>406580
*takes out a handgun and shoots*you are alive but heavily wounded.
>>
File: 1437685952925.jpg (60 KB, 554x615) Image search: [Google]
1437685952925.jpg
60 KB, 554x615
>>406581
Yeah...
>>
>>406666
>666
ALL HAIL OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR SATAAAN
>>
>>406666
Aren't people roleplaying on the midna thread?
>>
>>406788
Yes. Perhaps enforcement of the rule is a bit more aloof on this board.

I just wasn't sure.
>>
>>406043

>Rainbow dash runs upto Pinkie Pie, she lays down next to her and gives her a warm comforting hug.

Oh I love sugar cubes, could we share?

>She stares into Pinkies eyes smiling and licks her lips.
>>
>>406581
>>406909
You haven't been here long enough don't act like you know what the rules are. Open one of the hunger games threads and tell me again that rp isn't allowed here.
>>
File: 1385084945462.gif (641 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1385084945462.gif
641 KB, 720x540
>>407040

>Wonders why Dashie is laying down on a counter she just swept

Oh hey, Dashie! Sugar Cubes? Sure!

>She takes one from a ceramic jar and puts it on her lickie-tounge, with a giggle
>>
File: 1431795806970.gif (1 MB, 526x405) Image search: [Google]
1431795806970.gif
1 MB, 526x405
>>407054
Holy shit. I didn't envision it being that bad.

Guess erp is fair game here... not that I mind.
>>
>>407225

>Dashie crunches the sugar cube and smiles, giving Pinkie a loving kiss.

Thank you Pinkie! ^^, these are one of my naughty little vices I guess!

>She wiggles over a little closer and presses her warm body up against Pinkie, grinning and blushes a little as they gaze into each others eyes.

You're so pretty Pinkie! <3
>>
>>406581
Not as far as it seems. This place is full of it.
>>
File: 1448739359661.gif (1 MB, 598x354) Image search: [Google]
1448739359661.gif
1 MB, 598x354
>>407391
Wanna help fill it even more?
>>
>>407472
Twi x Filly Dash ERP NOW
>>
>>407324

>Pinkie decides to lay on the counter with Dashie, figuring it may give her a new perspective on life. She yawns, and Dashie suddenly kisses her!

Mmmph!

>She tastes sugary-sweet... from the sugar-cube obviously! Feeling her press closer, she blushes and stares at Dashie.

Th- Thanks..! But you're way more prettier! What was that kiss all about?
>>
File: 1387336689794.png (87 KB, 556x700) Image search: [Google]
1387336689794.png
87 KB, 556x700
>>407472
Nope sorry, I only like to watch.
>>
File: 1371440873301.png (700 KB, 1280x927) Image search: [Google]
1371440873301.png
700 KB, 1280x927
>>407519

>Dashie looks down to the floor, a little embarrassed but pushes on.

Well I've always thought you were really, really cute Pinkie ^^, I would so love if we were...more than just friends..you know?

>She snuggles up tighter, loving the feel of Pinkies body warmth against her side and hums a little.

(( would you mind playing a futa and me fem, prefer 2 futa or just 2 fem?? ))
>>
File: 1445461323166.png (203 KB, 732x732) Image search: [Google]
1445461323166.png
203 KB, 732x732
>>407552
Same here, typically. I feel interested in participating here and again.

Anywho, lurking.
>>
>>407634

>Pinkie's smile slowly stretches a bit wider, catching Dashie's drift. Seeing just how embarrassed and vulnerable and adorable Dashie is like this, a warm and fluttery feeling starts to churn inside her.

Ooooh~ Well Dashie, the counter is a silly place to lay on. Wanna lay on my bed, instead?

>She winks with another giggle, sliding a hoof down to rub Dash's cutie-mark
>>
>>407714
>>407634

(also, yes!)
>>
kik me for diaper rp: HeavyWeather92

:^)
>>
>>407714

>Dashie smiles happily, her blushing subsides as she sees the feeling reciprocated from Pinkie. She starts to reach her head forward, stretching for another kiss just as Pinkie stands up on the counter.

Oh.. Yes, yes! that would be lovely Pinkie^^,

>she blushes again at the failed attempt at a kiss but her eyes widen as she sees Pinkie wink and giggle, she moves in closer to her as she follows her over to her bed.
>>
Anyone like hooman pone Erp?
>>
File: this is garbage.gif (2 MB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
this is garbage.gif
2 MB, 320x179
>>406043
No
Fucking
No

ERP is gay
>>
>>407932

Why did you click on the thread?
>>
>>407862

>She locks up the shop, and leads you upstairs to her bed-room door

Alrighty~ But... I have a secret. A secret nopony else knows! Can you keep a secret, Dashie?

>She giggles, opening the door for you. She pulls up your tail and playfully tugs on it as you pass by into her bedroom.

Ooh, what a tush!
>>
>>407943
To post that
>>
>>407947

Why are you still here to read the reply?
>>
>>406043
*slowly unsheathes katana*
You picked the wrong person to mess with, punk.
*teleports behind you*
ZAAAAANNNNDAAAATSUUUUU!
*cuts you into 100 pieces*
*turns his back as the pieces fall to the ground*
Arigato gozemasu...
*tips fedora*
Nothing personnel, kid.
>>
File: tumblr_mzourao2lQ1t8ieguo1_500.png (138 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzourao2lQ1t8ieguo1_500.png
138 KB, 500x369
>>407945

>Dashie moves in close, listening intently and smiles as she nods.

I would never tell anypony anything you told me Pinkie, never!

>she smiles and wanders into your room, yelping a little in surprise as you pull on her tail but grins naughtily as she looks back, wiggling her plump round butt side to side for her.

Mmmm Pinkie, come in quick and shut the door!

>Dashie rushes in and lays down on Pinkies bed, she lifts her front hoof and beckons her over.

Come, come! ^^;
>>
>>408021

>Focuses intently on Dashie's butt as she moves to the bed... Her own tail wagging from side to side with excitement! She quickly shuts the door and locks it, following her.

Oh, it's not a secret that I /tell/ you, Dashie~

>She crawls up onto the bed, straddling over you and looking down with a grin, as something hot and heavy flops onto your belly.

It's a secret that I /fuck you/ with!!
>>
File: tumblr_myi0j5exip1sy38w2o2_500.png (188 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myi0j5exip1sy38w2o2_500.png
188 KB, 500x500
>>408106

>Dashie grins welcoming Pinkie onto the bed as she moves, slowly ontop of her.

What is this big secret pinkie honey? ^^;

>She reaches in for a kiss but suddenly moans in surprise as your hot, meaty cock slaps loudly onto her stomach. She glares down at your cock in surprise as it throbs and grows, pushing against her soft blue belly skin.

Ohh godness...it's delicious, it's so big! I want to taste it! I want to rub my tongue all over your big long cock... <3
>>
>>408168

>Pets and strokes your beautiful rainbow-mane with a hoof... her heart beating faster and faster, each rush of blood filling her lollipop until it's nice and stiff, poking and prodding at Dashie's snout. An alluring musky smell, but with a trace of sweet syrup and honey as well~

"Go on, then!" She licks her lips. "Give it a try!"
>>
File: 1431671178072.jpg (28 KB, 445x900) Image search: [Google]
1431671178072.jpg
28 KB, 445x900
>>
>>407241
Mind you I don't RP or care if others do, I just hate anons that act like rulefags. That shit is not welcome here.
>>
File: full.png (1 MB, 2282x1856) Image search: [Google]
full.png
1 MB, 2282x1856
>>408226

>Dashie moans with delight as she breathes in your strong musky scent, her lips close in pressing against your hard throbbing shaft and kisses it lovingly.

Mhmm the scent, the taste.. I must have more! <3

>she groans lapping her long, wide tongue over your large bulbous balls and starts slowly dragging it up your shaft, leaving a long slippy trail of saliva as she goes. She reaches the flared tip and starts lovingly lapping at it, as if licking a creamy, melting ice cream.
>>
>>408299

>Feeling your breath against her dong, and then the touch of your lips... She squeaks, and it twitches, bobbing up and down and smacking into your face. She bites her lip...

There's plenty, Dashie... I'll give you all you want... I- If you do a good job!

>She continues petting your mane and rubbing your ears as you go to town on her, on occasion taking hold of your head, rubbing her mare-junk against your furry face.
>>
File: 8tLKzs3.gif (1 MB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
8tLKzs3.gif
1 MB, 700x560
>>408414

>She groans, drooling as her soft luscious lips start to wrap around the tip. She curls her hoof around your shaft and rubs it as she struggles to push her mouth up and down over the large throbbing head.

Mhmmm it's so big...

>she pumps the shaft a little harder, loudly slurping and sucking on the head. Her warm drooling saliva, dribbling down and coating your full, entire cocks length.

Pinkie.. <3

>She reaches her hoof down and rubs against her hot swollen lips, letting out a moan as she eases her desires to be touched.
>>
>>408493

>Flaps an ear and shuts her eyes tight as you take her into your mouth... she grips your head, more commandingly, giving you no where else to go but to suck her candy-cane. She makes cute little squeaks and noises... her hips occasionally twitching and bucking forward.

Mm- Mmmhh~ Oh... You're doing a /great/ job!

>A bit of syrupy-sweet pre-cum starts to drip into your mouth
>>
>>408688

>she moans as you buck your hips, thrusting the hard powerful cock deep into her throat. She gags a little before accepting you fully, your hot creamy pre-cum covering the inside of her mouth and throat.

Mhmm, pump <3 pump hard, fuck my cute slutty face with your hot powerful cock!
>>
File: 1339054797711.jpg (527 KB, 810x573) Image search: [Google]
1339054797711.jpg
527 KB, 810x573
Nnnnhello there, Anon. Back from Sweet Apple Acres so soon?

You look so sweaty and tired, Anon. Maybe you should have a seat with me and... work out some of that stress?
>>
File: 1385225273178.gif (140 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1385225273178.gif
140 KB, 400x400
>>408744

>Pinkie groans as she follows your words without hesitance... Using your mouth for a good long minute or two.

Oh you're such a good mare...

>She pulls out of your mouth, wiping her wet and steamy horse-cock on your face, smiling down at you. Her nostrils flare, as she can smell your own excitement. She grabs your hoof, and licks at the damp fur, before turning you over and falling forward onto you, pinning you to the bed. You soon feel her heat pressing and prodding at your backside, seeking your wet marehood, and getting closer and closer to it.

You're gonna get it now, Dashie~ I can't resist... I worked so hard today... I want my desert!!
>>
>>408801
Twilight?
>She seems different than usual...
>What's going on?
>Anon lays down his work tools for the day, and lets out a tired groan.
Yeah, Apple Jack had me working hard today, I don't know why but it's like she really wanted me to sweat just cause it's cool out.
>Anon reaches on both ends of his shirt, pulls up and brings the cloth over his head slowly. Each disappearing layer reveals his sweaty physique, glistening with a hard days work of sweat dripping down his abs. His bulging pecks and shoulders pump as he tries to relax his soreness. He lays the shirt aside.
Are you you sure you want me to sit down? I'm pretty wet.
>>
>>408976

>dashie moans and groans, letting your long pumping cock slip effortlessdown down her throat. She gags, drooling heavily down over her chin and down onto her breasts.

I'm ready, I need your huge throbbing cock deep up inside me!

>she submits completely, letting you move her as you wish and pushes up her rump. Shaking it side to side as her tail lifts to the side.

Thrust hard, slam your powerful cock deep into my belly!

>she moans as you mount her, her hot drooling pussy dribbles her mess down on the bed as she gently pushes back begging to be speared.
>>
File: 1353635610309.jpg (201 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
1353635610309.jpg
201 KB, 1032x774
>>409079
>A curious, furry purple ear is pointed forward attentively as she stares at Anon with a curious little twinkle in her eyes, watching him as he pulls his shirt so painstakingly over his head. Her eyes widened once she caught sight of the chiseled physique undressing in front of her before she uncharacteristically and somewhat frantically pats the open spot beside her to beckon him closer.

S-sure! Please Anon, sit down with me, tell me about the day! I, ahem, I mean... just for studying purposes, naturally...
>>
>>409093

>Wraps her forehooves around you and bites at your rainbow-flavored mane. Her flared cock finds it's mark, and penetrates you, wasting no time as she pushes her whole length deep into you, then out, then in again... her furry jewels slapping against you. Her earth-pony strength starts to kick in, ravaging your body with every thrust as she greedily takes her 'desert'.

Oooh yeah~ What a slut... Just... walk inta my home... lay on my counters... asking me for sugar cubes~ Think I wasn't gonna lay your fit ass down and give ya the goods? Huh?! Delicious little SLUT!!

>She squeals with pleasure...
>>
File: tumblr_n81w8sqROf1t0ul2oo7_1280.png (587 KB, 768x995) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n81w8sqROf1t0ul2oo7_1280.png
587 KB, 768x995
>>409195

>her back arches deep, she out a loud moan as your long shafting cock pumps deep up inside her tight, grasping pussy.

Yes, yesss! deeper, ravage my hot aching pussy and use me like the dirty slutty mare!

>she drops her head, moaning as her open mouth drools saliva down onto the bed.
>>
>>409130
>He smiles at her,silly flustered pony, she didn't always have to be so awkward about just asking how his day went, it was still cute though.
All i really have to say is work is hard.
I'll be sure to take a shower when I get a chance, I do think I need to lay with you and get rid of some of these aches and stress in my bone ya know?
>Chiseled anon makes his way over to her, laying himself close enough for her to be nudged up against his muscular arm.
Still studying about me huh? What about me is on your next agenda of study?
>>
>>409240

Nnnnnnnngh~!!

>Slams into you one final time, her body locking around you. Her mare-cock pulses intensely, spraying load after load of her liquid candy deep into your cunt.

Oooh Dash...

>She stays this way for a few more moments... pulling back, in and out so slowly, savoring her orgasm.

>Pinkie pulls out. Flipping you back over onto your back, and straddling you again. Her face is covered with a blushy tinge, staring lovingly into your eyes as she paints your face with her cock, making sure to get plenty of her candy on your lips and nose~
>>
File: 1345977374092.png (1 MB, 2250x1904) Image search: [Google]
1345977374092.png
1 MB, 2250x1904
>>409276
W-well, um, you see, I...
>A swift hoof begins to nervously rub against the back of her head as she glanced away with an awkward pause, but she soon gathered up the nerve to turn back to him with eyes full of focus and her teeth sinking into her unsteady, trembling bottom lip.
...I was thinking more along reproductive studies, Anon. I want to study how you humans mate, All of it. Until there's nothing left to learn.
>>
>>409336
Ahehe..thats..a good..one...
>A slight blush runs across anon's cheeks, he could tell by the look in her eye, she was dead serious about this. it's not like there are any human females around so does that mean she wanted...
>Anon sat up
>That should hide the obvious bulge he started to form just from the thought of her study, its been a long time since he's gotten release.
>He audibly gulps
H-how were you planning on learning....?
>>
File: 055E8B9.png (1 MB, 1950x1800) Image search: [Google]
055E8B9.png
1 MB, 1950x1800
>>409330

>her body shudders as she feels your hot seed blasting up inside her, she screams out as an orgasm hits her and starts to shake in your arms.

Yes, YES..Mmmmm!

>she lets out a groan as you withdraw, your hot creamy milk running down her legs. She falls to the bed as your thick, flaring cock head slips from her pussy with a loud slurp.

>Dashie looks up smiling as your heavy, hot cock gently slaps and rubs over her face. Her tongue laps at your creamy mess and she swallows your seed, begging for more.

mmm your sloppy seed is divine! <3
>>
>>409437
Dash would never say divine.
>>
:3
>>
File: 1.jpg (216 KB, 1280x1356) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
216 KB, 1280x1356
>>409421
>The unicorn lazily drapes a hoof into Anon's lap, knowing fully well that from what she's read that the human was getting flustered in his own right. Her hoof begins to draw lazy circles against his inner thigh and a smirk soon becomes very apparent on her purple muzzle.
Well... I was hoping that you could teach me the basics of human sex, Anon....

I-i-if that's what you think might help!
>The unicorn's once stout facade quickly melted into rubble and awkwardness came pouring out from the little pony.
>>
>>409487

It was a typo! >.> <.< Delicious!
>>
>>409437

>Pinkie giggle-snorts, seeing you lick up her candy so eagerly

Y'want more, huh? I'm so glad you like my secret recipe, there's plenty~ Clean me up, every little drop! If you're still hungry... you might have to stay for a sleep-over!

>She breathes deeply, jerking herself a bit with a hoof, to squeeze out as much as she can onto your face, sitting her butt down lazily onto your torso, and wagging her tail over your legs ~
>>
>>409531
>He feels one of her soft hoofs sneak its way into his muscular inner thigh. It trailed so teasingly it almost made him jump, wondering about just how far this wondering hoof was about to try for...W-was she trying to seduce him?
>Well... I was hoping that you could teach me the basics of human sex, Anon....
Unf...
>He hand to move a hand directly over his groin, that look on her face she was definitely trying to work him over or maybe she was just really into it....either way it was working
>He was about to lose his cool until she started rambling cutely. He laughed
From sexy to adorable that quickly huh.
I don't mind teaching it to you Twilight, but uh...just so you know..um..human sex...has alot...ALOT..of different processes....so..we may have to make this...a prolonged project...requiring alot of study.
>He leans in slowly towards her lips
>>
>>409667

>she eagerly kisses and licks at your cock, her hooves rub lovingly up and down your thighs. She lowers her head lapping hungrily along your shaft, making sure to clean up every drop as she makes sure to keep eye contact with you.

I love your secret recipe! you gave me so much, my belly is filled with your hot gooey candy!

>her hooves rub around your thighs and caress and rub your rump, she smiles loving the feel of you mounted on her chest.

You're going to have to throw me out of your room to get me out of this bed now! ^^;
>>
>>409807

>Wiggles her butt on top of you, grinning

Mmmh yeah~ A sleepover with Dashie-washie sounds good!

>She lays down with you, finally catching her breath, and pulls you into a kiss, getting a taste of herself in the midst of her tongue-war with you...
>>
>>409677
>The unicorn blinks in surprise before a sole brow perks and she leans away from Anon's kiss with little thought made, her head tilting to her right as she exclaims...

A lot? What do you mean by that, Anon? If it's anything like pony sex, it shouldn't be complicated at all!

What are you talking about?
>>
File: 1438542015751.jpg (47 KB, 596x666) Image search: [Google]
1438542015751.jpg
47 KB, 596x666
Anyone present?
>>
>>410653

Yes~
>>
>>410653
Lurking.
>>
File: 1408149708502.png (2 MB, 4085x2000) Image search: [Google]
1408149708502.png
2 MB, 4085x2000
>>410666
Why hello, Mr. Satan. Always nice to make your company.

How are you this fine night?
>>
>>410848

I'm doing just wonderful, Ms. Rarity. You look gorgeous, as always!
>>
File: 1318040305815.gif (474 KB, 404x404) Image search: [Google]
1318040305815.gif
474 KB, 404x404
>>406043
I feel like I should play along here.
>>
F*** off bronies.
>>
>>410946

Is Discorded Fluttershy getting ready to rape a defeated mare in a most unkindly fashion?
>>
>>410974
Actually, it's horsefuckers good sir.
>>
>>410986
#trolled
>>
File: 23.png (320 KB, 620x1013) Image search: [Google]
23.png
320 KB, 620x1013
I think Anon may have left the thread.
>>
>>410993
LE EPIC TROLL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>411015
Lel you mad buttfag?
Go back to /tg/.
>>
File: 1415857905941.gif (1 MB, 330x300) Image search: [Google]
1415857905941.gif
1 MB, 330x300
>>410893
Oh you old flatterer, you. Thank you dear.

Stay for a while. Murmur sweet nothings to me before I retire for the night.
>>
>>411007

No afterglow cuddles with Dashie either :P
>>
>>411025
Lel you mad buttfag?
Go back to leddit.
>>
>>411063
Lel you're so trolled right now.
>>
>>411073
Lel you so epic trolling right now XD
>>
>>411111
Like, elling my ay oh, xD
>>
>>411111
>>411111
Holy shit
>>
File: 1407961908048.jpg (208 KB, 764x540) Image search: [Google]
1407961908048.jpg
208 KB, 764x540
>>411111
Fug
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 665x787) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 665x787
"The GREAT and POWERFUL Trrrixie!... Requests someone to take her on a date. Who will it be? I like thrillers and magic shows."
>>
>>411042

You're such a beautiful little marshmallow pony~
>>
File: [metabooru].jpg (374 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
[metabooru].jpg
374 KB, 1000x1000
>>411152
Oh! Hello, Trixie!
>>
>>411111
this is why i hate cancer on /trash/
>>
>>411174
But anon, /trash/ IS cancer! Don't you see?
>>
>>411172
Hello, small purple talking horse. You look like someone I know! Someone I hate! Well, not hate. Trixie doesn't like her as much. We talk occasionally but if she asked for a pencil, Trixie would lie and say she doesn't have one... Away with you.
>>
File: 1352351067811.jpg (233 KB, 962x962) Image search: [Google]
1352351067811.jpg
233 KB, 962x962
>>411216
Oh... Well. I'm sorry you feel that way Trixie.
Perhaps another time?
>>
>>411243
Don't you have a hay bale to munch on? Leave! Trixie is waiting for her soon-to-be boyfriend and she can't have her sweater smelling like a barn!
>>
File: 21.png (333 KB, 1024x922) Image search: [Google]
21.png
333 KB, 1024x922
>>411258
But Trixie!
>>
File: 1408417088171.gif (646 KB, 487x458) Image search: [Google]
1408417088171.gif
646 KB, 487x458
>>411161
Oh, am I? I must confess, I was oblivious to the fact.

Do go on.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 400x400
>>411270
Yes?
>>
File: 1357657877986.png (52 KB, 284x375) Image search: [Google]
1357657877986.png
52 KB, 284x375
>>411295
That's disturbing.
>>
>>411318
Disturbingly beautiful! And great. And powerful.
>>
>>411295
That made my night. Thank you anon.
>>
File: 1339793840475.jpg (111 KB, 1000x806) Image search: [Google]
1339793840475.jpg
111 KB, 1000x806
>>411335
Not really!
>>
>>411276

Yes, you're so very elegant and refined... unlike any other. I would love to hold you down and fuck you raw, messing your carefully styled mane, your make-up running, until your air of beauty bleeds away and I cna see that starved, lustful beast you truly are beneath.

Then I would hand you a mirror and mock you with more frivolous compliments~
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 660x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 660x600
>>411343
Says the one with a stupid horse face.
>>
File: 1429996260457.png (193 KB, 427x390) Image search: [Google]
1429996260457.png
193 KB, 427x390
>>411295
>>
File: 1351672295967.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1351672295967.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
>>411359
Says a member of The Blue Mane Group!
>>
>>411378
That's racist! Trixie can't help the color of her blue skin, you... PURPLE.
>>
File: 1353216958627.gif (493 KB, 401x339) Image search: [Google]
1353216958627.gif
493 KB, 401x339
>>411421
Now who's being racist you... you Boo Berry reject!

Get out of here!
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 954x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 954x532
>>411444
B-boo Berry reject?! Go away before I send you to the glue factory, Hi Ho Silver!
>>
File: 1345454744142.png (213 KB, 800x979) Image search: [Google]
1345454744142.png
213 KB, 800x979
>>411478
Hey Trixie, upon completing some research I think I've found some distant members of your family!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Fugates
>>
>>411499
How funny, donkey! Trixie will stop bothering to talk to you. Her soon-to-be boyfriend will arrive any minute now.
>>
File: 718888_Mirapony_cover.jpg (329 KB, 800x1070) Image search: [Google]
718888_Mirapony_cover.jpg
329 KB, 800x1070
>>411548
Yooou wish.
>>
>>411561
Are you saying Trixie is incapable of finding a date? Haha! Trixie reels in boys like they were fish out a barrel! You'll see. A very handsome boy will come and fall in love with Trixie at first sight. You can seethe in jealousy now.
>>
>>411596
Uh-huh, okay then Trixie!
>>
>>411596

>A very handsome boy bumps into Trixie on accident and continues walking along, hardly even noticing her
>>
>>411610
You'll see.

Any second now.

Somebody will come.

Anyyyy seconnnndd nowww.
>>
File: 1353740736313.png (147 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1353740736313.png
147 KB, 1920x1080
>>411636
I'm waiting, Trixie!
>>
>>411633
H-hey! You! You bumped into me! Come back!

>>411646
Shut up!
>>
File: 1352921176424.png (128 KB, 409x435) Image search: [Google]
1352921176424.png
128 KB, 409x435
>>411657
Waaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiting, Trixie!
>>
>>411657

>The boy stops and turns for a moment, but doesn't notice anyone, turning back around and disappearing
>>
>>411709
>>411709
>Trixie stares at the boy in disbelief and scoffs.

H-he was pretty ugly, anyway, horse. Trixie will wait for the next one.

>She fixes her sideburns so they curl perfectly and flashes her brightest smile at nobody in particular.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 508x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 508x279
>After ten minutes of being ignored by the world, Trixie snaps at the purple pony.

>>411670
Would you go away?! Nobody is going to approach the girl with a bug-eyed purple horse at her side! Trixie will never get a date for CHS' Winter Ball as long as you orbit her!
>>
File: 1358370662426.png (412 KB, 1024x574) Image search: [Google]
1358370662426.png
412 KB, 1024x574
>>411930
>>
I thought this would be terrible when I clicked the thread, was actually pretty hot.

Good jerb, hope to see more.
>>
>>411952
Stop making that stupid face! Go!
>>
File: 1432695148151.png (98 KB, 1000x934) Image search: [Google]
1432695148151.png
98 KB, 1000x934
>>411962
Very much agreed. It was fun to watch.
>>
>>411930
>>411952
When does the angry hate sex happen?
>>
File: 1352117646737.jpg (13 KB, 316x273) Image search: [Google]
1352117646737.jpg
13 KB, 316x273
>>412056
I think in the next episode?
>>
>>412056
Are you stupid? Trixie isn't going to have SEX with a filthy barn animal! NOW SOMEBODY BE HER DATE!
>>
>>412063
Man this new season went to shit ever since the crossover
>>412070
Is she out of your league?
>>
File: 134085924026.png (87 KB, 675x700) Image search: [Google]
134085924026.png
87 KB, 675x700
>>412121
Yeah, our writers really went boozing.
Can't help it though, the damn writer's union...
>>
>>412121
More like out of her species.

TRIXIE WILL PUT OUT IF YOU TAKE HER PROM.
>>
>>412157

Trixie is just getting angry because she secretly has a thing for horses, but if she appeared in public as Twilight's date, it would humiliate her to the point of orgasm. Truly humiliating!

She must lay awake at night masturbating to the thought of asking Twilight to the ball, while everyone laughs at her!
>>
File: 1357646574684.png (66 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1357646574684.png
66 KB, 450x450
>>412157
"If you take her prom!"
You heard it first here, people! The Blue Mare Group here lacks basic cognitive functioning!
>>
>>412157
Uhh I don't know, that sounds nice and all but I've kinda been checking out that pony chick. Think I have a shot? She say anything about me? Nevermind I'm going for it, wish me luck.
>>412142
I wish they'd fire M. Night Shyamalan already, this show is taking too many twists.
Hey you busy tonight? Wanna go on a date?
>>
>>412220
What? No! No, no, no! Trixie isn't some neckbeard horse fucker!

>>412225
I'm one the verge of calling Animal Control!
>>
>>412253
>Trixie quickly jumps in between the two before Twilight can reply

No, I'm not! Trixie would love to go see a movie.
>>
>>412349

Admit your feelings before that guy steals your date!!
>>
File: 1348448584942.jpg (488 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1348448584942.jpg
488 KB, 1200x900
>>412253
>Shoots Trixie a sharp, mischievous glare before she turns back to Anon, smirking with satisfaction.

Uhm, well, I'm not quite sure Anon. What do you have in mi-

>>412349
Hey! Butt out, Boo Berry!
>>
this thread isn't really any different than mlpg
>>
>>412402
I was thinking maybe we could check out a fair and...
>>412349
...oh uh, a movie? That sounds fun...did you..wanna come along?
>>
>>412418

Yes it is! It's MLPG-13... no, MLR-rated! Silly anon!
>>
>>412380
I DONT HAVE FEELINGS.

>>412437
Oh, I was thinking just us two, heehee! We don't want a third wheel, if you're picking up what Trixie is putting down.
>>
>>412454
>Yes it is! It's MLPG-13
You son of a bitch.
>>
File: pinkie 1421509139962.png (117 KB, 552x495) Image search: [Google]
pinkie 1421509139962.png
117 KB, 552x495
>>412470

Oh Anon, what a potty-mouth!
>>
>>412462
>blinks
Uh..w-what?
I'm not sure what you're saying but if you're coming along too then we better hurry there's only a little bit of time before the theater closes.
>>
File: 1352264492250.png (107 KB, 791x700) Image search: [Google]
1352264492250.png
107 KB, 791x700
>>412528
>>412462
You two enjoy yourselves!
I can always study!
>>
>>412507
Pinkie is best girl.
>>
>>412528
You know, they don't allow mules into the theater. How about just us go?

>Trixie forces her hand to grip onto his as she pulls him away from Twilight.

There's this one movie Trixie really what's to see! Its about magicians!
>>
>>412547
Oh...y-you're not coming?
>>
File: 1357658323942.jpg (247 KB, 1592x1240) Image search: [Google]
1357658323942.jpg
247 KB, 1592x1240
>>412572
Would you like for me to come with you, Anon?
>>
File: 1385097159431.png (226 KB, 718x403) Image search: [Google]
1385097159431.png
226 KB, 718x403
>>412549

[Pinking Intensifies]

I- I don't even know what to say! So I'll just stand here and smile like a doofus!
>>
>>412598
i wanna kiss this doofus
>>
>>412588
Of course! I mean, I know it's gonna be the three of us, but I asked you to come because I wanted a dat-
>suddenly pulled away
>>412568
Wha-whoa Trixie what are you..
Aheh, Okay okay I can see you're excited.
We'll go see the one about magicians.
>>
File: pinkie 1425575062676.gif (2 MB, 480x539) Image search: [Google]
pinkie 1425575062676.gif
2 MB, 480x539
>>412598

But... that potty-mouth. I might catch cooties or somethin'~

But Anon thinks I'm best girl! What do I do?
>>
>>412655

woops

>>412604
>>
>>412655
>Pets
It's okay I'd still kiss my mother with this mouth.
She doesn't complain.
>>
>>412655
please?~
I haven't been smooched in forever </3
>>
>>412635
You made a good decision choosing Trixie over that dirty pack mule. Who knows what nasty diseases you could've caught from it? Some so nasty they'd ruin that handsome face of yours!
>She leads the boy to the theater, as well as unknowingly leading Sparkle as well, who knows. Trixie didn't bother to look if she was awkwardly tagging behind while they made conversation. The theater was large and had a 60s Hollywood aesthetic. A young, plump boy stood at the ticket counter.

Two for Harry Potter! Adults.
>>
>>412745
>Two for Harry Potter! Adults.
DAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
File: pinkie 1434743758437.jpg (163 KB, 535x693) Image search: [Google]
pinkie 1434743758437.jpg
163 KB, 535x693
>>412676

>Flicks her ear, and nuzzles her mane into your hand a bit

Moms are immune to cooties..!

>>412717

Wait wait, who's got the potty-mouth? At this rate I'll need a kissing booth!
Oh... Oh well~ How can I deny such a big opportunity to make some folks happy?
>>
>>412745
>frowns a bit
Thats not a very funny joke Trixie, Twilight's great she's smart, funny...Has that cute colorful mane..
>coughs
Guess were here..
>He takes the tickets for them and enters the theatre.
>Goes up to the counter and starts ordering snacks from the totally enthusiastic about their job cashier
Popcorn please, and some of those colorful candies..
>>
>>412790
A kissing booth? I'd pay good bits for that.
I don't think even your cake shop sells something this sweet looking.
>>
DAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>412790
i'm the guy who needs a snogging, it's the other guy who needs to check his mouth
>>
>>412875
>Trixie points at a particular snack in the display case.
Trixie wants Reece's Pieces! They're seven dollars. I paid for the tickets. You pay for snacks.
>>
>>412898

Pay?!

>Giggle-snorts!

Ohaha, Anon, why would I ever put a price on Happiness?!

Alright, alright, you charmer you~

>Whizzes around town gathering supplies, and constructs a kissing booth on the spot, with cardboard hearts and LED lights all around the frame. Clicks on the pictures of the Palm Trees to ratify this as a certified Kissing Booth.
>>
DAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
File: 1352764325728.png (269 KB, 565x656) Image search: [Google]
1352764325728.png
269 KB, 565x656
>>412990
>Calls from afar, a book clutched tightly in her hooves.

Hey, Trixie! Are Reece's Pieces anything like Reese's Pieces?!
>>
>>412990
>he gives alittle smile at how proudly she seems to be acting
Well as you commanded oh great Trixie.
Reece's Pieces, uh..make it two.
>He gathers all their snacks and makes way towards their movie.
Uh where do you like to sit?
>>
>>412994
quickly nabs the first spot~
>>
>>412994
You really know how to give the people what they want Pinkie.
>He watches her as she trail blazes across town and somehow constructs all of it in less than a few seconds.
I'll...never understand that.
But..I guess I'm first...
>He gulps and nervously approaches the counter
>>413054
DAMMIT!
>>
>>413037
kek
>>
>>413037
>Trixie pretends she didn't hear her.

>>413038
>She scans the room. Not many people around and no familiar faces. The movie hasn't started yet, though trailers have begun to play. The seats in the far back are vacant.
There!
>She points and pulls him along.
>>
File: 1375260064573.jpg (206 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1375260064573.jpg
206 KB, 750x1000
>>413109
>Twilight knows she just #rekt her.
<3
>>
>Puts out trays filled with a variety of mints and candies in a dozen different flavors.

>>413054

Okay! I guess you're first~

>>413064

Don't worry, there's plenty of Pinkie for everypony!

>She gives a wink to the second in line, and leans in, brushing aside her bangs. She puckers her lips like a goldfish with a soft giggle
>>
>>413109
Whoa-
>He somehow manages to balance the snacks as she drags him along again, this girl is starting to seem more like a do now and ask later type.
>He takes his seat next to her and puts some of the snacks to the side.
Aheh, You must be really excited about this movie Trixie.
Magic really speaks to you huh?
>>
>>413155
I pop a spearmint candy and and lean in for the big moment~
>>
>>413155
Hnng...Dammit heart...don't quit on me now...
>He sees her pucker up so sweetly for the first anon, it makes him bite his lip lightly in anticipation of his turn.
>he takes this time to fix himself up a bit, pat down his hair, fix his clothes, straighten his tie etc...
>>
>>413189
YES!
>A few people look back at the pair, which causes Trixie to stare right back until they stop.
Yes. Trixie aspires to be a professional magician.
>Trixie opens her box of candy and fumbles with the wrapper inside, creating a lot of noise.
>>
>>413212

>Pinkie leans further in and presses her lips to yours... that's when her mouth opens, and her tongue slips between your lips and goes looking for that mint. Playing with it between your tongues, enjoying the sweet. Her eyes close. Breathing in and out in rhythm with you, sharing-breath, as horses do~

Mmrhmm~

>Her tushie wigggles to and fro behind the booth, with her tail hiked up and wagging happily
>>
>>413228
>He awkwardly smiles and chuckles at the people who seem so obviously bothered by her.
>He sort of holds his hand out in apology to them.
>Trixie sure is a handful, he's starting to see why getting a date might be difficult.
Hopping to learn a few tricks from the grand wizard himself huh? That sounds like it'd be pretty cool, got what it takes?
Uh...here let me.
>He takes her candy and pops it open for her.
>>
>>413256
>Second line anon drops his jaw
>no one picks it up for him
>>
>>413256
I moan deeply and reflexively reach for the back of your head to dig in deeper into your yummy mouth
>>
>>413278
>Hopping to learn a few tricks from the grand wizard himself huh?
>grand wizard
It all makes sense!
The Great and Powerful KKK!
>>
>>413278
Mhm!
>She says, popping a few of the pieces into her maw and chewing with her mouth open.
Her frther is r mrgiciern. Nd her great grndferther, and her great, great grndferthr! Wrd yr like a blrjrb?
>>
File: pinkie 1436650761835.jpg (249 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pinkie 1436650761835.jpg
249 KB, 500x500
>>413308

>Tilts her head some more, and does her best to make you as happy as possible... playing with that mint, back and forth between our mouths~ Her mane is softer than anything you've felt before!

>After a good long time, she makes sure the mint is back in your mouth, and pulls away to catch her breath; her face flushed.

Ah, oh... Golly. I- I think the other Mr. Anon should have a chance, too~ Did I do good? Is this a 5-star kissing booth?!

>>413293

>She looks at the other Anon, and starts to blush immensely, realizing it's about to happen again...

Well~? What're you starin' at? Come'n get your kissy-pie!
>>
>>413393
>He winces alittle as he sees her chew with her mouth open but tries to make out whatever she's saying with all that sticky peanut butter between her teeth.
Is that right? I thought magic ran in your blood for ages or something.
>He has no idea what she asked...
Uh...sure?
>>
>>413430
thanks pinkie
I really needed that
this is a TEN star kissy pie booth<3
>>413293
have fun, pham.
pinkie really knows what's she's doing
>>
>>413450
>Trixie smiles, then swallows the buttery mush in her mouth. A few sticky bits cling to her teeth, but that didn't bother her. She crawls off her seat and tucks herself between his legs with an eager grin. Her hands reach up to pull down his zipper.
Only the finest blowjob for her new boyfriend!
>>
>>413465
That's a satisfied customer....
>>413430
Y-yea..
>His blush is burning his face up just as intensely
>He picks up his jaw, and gets closer, feeling even more nervous about this than before.
>A kiss was fine, but that...that was something else...
>He stares at her mouth, fearing that skilled tongue for a second....but also desperately wanting it...
>He leans over and slightly parts his lips..
>>
>>413475
>He looked at her oddly as she suddenly started moving from her seat.
Trixie where are you-
>His face is a mix of confusion and embarrassment as she sticks herself right between his legs
>He slightly panics, almost yelping and looks around when she suddenly starts to unzip him.
Trixie!
>The viewers up front turn around and eye him suspiciously, you can hear them whisper their relieve that the blue girl who was with him seems to have left.
Boyfriend? what? I never said I was your...
>>
>>413478

>She grabs you as you come closer, pulling your face to hers and smooshes your lips together-

Oopsh! Wait a minute!

>She grabs a candy out of the tray, fumbling with it to quickly unwrap it while her hooves shake with excited nerves. She pops it in her mouth and smiles wide at you, grabbing you again and pulling you back; this time just shoving her tongue in there and engaging with the candy-wrestling. Sharing breath with you, which by now is sweetly-minty and oh so pleasant. Her tail again hikes up, and twitches, as her butt begins bobbing to and fro~ One of her hooves disappears below the counter, and she makes soft, cute noises.
>>
>>413518
Don't be so modest.
>Trixie says, pulling down the elastic band of his underwear to reveal his member. She puts her cold hand on it and roughly tugs on it. Her eyes meet up with his.
I did say I was looking for one. What are the measurements of your collar, by the way? Won't it be cute if we both wore capes to the dance?
>>
File: !1345059207218.jpg (50 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
!1345059207218.jpg
50 KB, 640x360
>Smirks.

Well, now!
>>
>>413658

Twilight just stopped trying and is hiding in a corner, clopping herself.
>>
File: 1356962916301.jpg (45 KB, 784x680) Image search: [Google]
1356962916301.jpg
45 KB, 784x680
>>413681
Oh, I'm not clopping!
Just amused!
>>
>>413553
>His eye light up widely when she suddenly pulls him into a quick but hard smooch. Her lips were soft big and juicy, like he had hoped. He's already dazed when she breaks it off, tiny hearts almost seem to fumble around the poor boy's head.
P-pinkie?

>He has no time to think, before he's pulled into a deeper and more intense kiss. Her tongue is so wild inside his mouth, He desperately tries to fight back against it laying the mint back to her mouth as many times as he could, but she easily overpowers him, she was way too passionate, all he could do was try to keep up.
P-pinkie!
>He moans out her name in those few seconds he gets when their lips slip from each other and before they try to breathe on eachother's air again. His eye slightly haze, and a line of saliva leaks off his mouth from how sloppy and hungry the kiss seems to get.
>He doesn't even notice how his groin is practically laid out on the table of the booth, almost poping his shorts from all the arousal
>>
>>413658
>Trixie physically cringes at the sound of Twilights bitchy voice. Her grip on her lovers cock tightens tenfold.
How the hell did you get in here? Go away! Trixie is about to service her boyfriend. Yes, you heard right. Boyfriend.
>>
File: 1356803946691.png (167 KB, 415x344) Image search: [Google]
1356803946691.png
167 KB, 415x344
>Marches into the dark theater after having passed the ticket boy and the concessions counter wordlessly, finding the Great and Powerful Trixie setting into work on one of her subpar blowjobs. Angrily her hooves clench around the magical girl's shoulders, pulling her away from her would-be date before screaming.

Nu-uh baka neko, that's MY man!
>>
>>413565
>His thickness, stands straight up at her, even though he seemed against it, it's clear his other urges were focused on the sexy girl willing to swallow him whole in the back of a theater.
T-trixie, stop I already like someon- Ahn
>He winces as she starts stroking him, he can hardly think of what he was going to say when she gives him such a seductive look
Capes? Trixie..you're getting too far ahead of yourself...
>>
>>413720
OH GAWD MUH DICK
>>
>>413720
OH GAWD HIS DICK!
I CAN FEEL IT FROM HERE!

CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO WATCH THIS MOVIE.
>>
>>413694

>Continues their mutually entrancing kiss... with one hoof wrapped around Anon's neck in a desperate embrace, and the other between her legs, playing with her other set of lips~

>She toys with that candy between your tongues, until it's been completely melted, opening her eyes to stare into yours~
>>
>>413731
What do you mean too- Hey!
>>413727

>The girl crashes against the back of a vacant seat.
Ow! How did you do that! No matter. Leave! You're making too much noise!

>>413749
You SHUT UP!
>>
File: 1352487497518.png (135 KB, 900x770) Image search: [Google]
1352487497518.png
135 KB, 900x770
>>413762
>Eases the grip of her hooves, but still maintains her hold over the magical girl's shoulders, all while her eyelashes flutter in the darkness of the movie theater.

...So! Hate to crash the date, but! What are you wearing? <3
>>
>>413760
>He seems to be pushing himself more into the booth as the kiss goes on, cupping her face a bit, and rubbing into her mane.
>He feels the candy finally melt as well, and his tongue slowly slicks out from her mouth
>He dazily stares at her, mouth still ajar and breathing heavily.
>>
>>413781
>Trixie narrows her eyes at the unicorn and growls.
What do you mean? I'm wearing a jacket and dress. And...
>She pauses. Trixie realizes she doesn't know the name of her boyfriend.
And my boyfriends cock is out in the cold. It needs my mouth to keep it warm.
>>
File: 1375258820633.png (292 KB, 609x700) Image search: [Google]
1375258820633.png
292 KB, 609x700
>>413812
>Presses her purple muzzle right against the nose of the magician, her ears flattening backward in response to her growling.

I mean... surely you have great taste in lingerie you can at least bother to show your boyfriend, hmmm? It's the least you can do for not knowing his name! And why don't I help you keep it warm?
>>
>>413762
>Whimpers slightly as his dick is set free from her grip.
It..it might be broken. She might have broke my dick..
>He stares over at twilight mounting his 'date'
Okay...huh guess my dick isn't broken after all.
W-what the hell is even happening right now?
>>
>>413811

>Smiles, and nuzzles into Anon's hands~

Ahh... Not a snowball's chance in Tartuarus that I don't have the cooties, now~ But I'd say it's worth it! What about you?

>Gives you another little peck on the lips
>>
>>413838
>She reels and tilts her head back in disgust at the approaching mare. Is that oats she smells? Gross.
O-of course I do!
>Trixie unzips her jacket, peels it off, and pulls down the spaghetti straps of her dress. Her bra, barely holding a pair of a cups, is purple and plain.
And she does know his name! It's... J-Johnny... Boy. His nickname! Because he looks like Johnny Cash. Mhm. And no, I don't need your help.
>>413848
Nothing! Sit back and enjoy the movie, Johnny.
>Trixie slips past the horse and returns to her original position between his legs. Her lips pucker and smooch his smooth, spongy head.
>>
>>413892
>He lightly scratches her and finally snaps out of his daze, then licks his lips.
Y-yeah, I'd apologize if I was actually sorry though, but it was definitely worth it, I don't think I'm gonna be able to forget a kiss like that...ever..
>He smiles when she gives him another peck
Uh..
>He makes off the table and covers his crotch, then clears his throat
H-hey, you think you might open up another kind of booth?
>>
File: 2.jpg (188 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
188 KB, 900x900
>>413903
>Cocks a brow at the haughty magician's display and relents in her prior assertiveness, rolling her eyes at such a pitiful attempt to save face.

His name's not Johnny Boy, Trixie, but you enjoy that...

>The mare looks over the woman's shoulders to examine the cock that her lips were gracing, her purple eyes widening as a result.

...uhm... nice, haa~hard dick... Trixie, are you sure you even know how to suck a, uhm... dick?
>>
>>413903
>>413940
>He looks behind him
>and then to the side
......who the hell is johnny? My name's..Aahn
>He groans when she suddenly starts smoothering his cock in kisses
T-trixie, twilight's like,..right there!
>Somehow that fact, seems to make it grow harder against her lips
>>
>>413940
>She rises from Johnnys lap with a kiss before looking to her side at Twi.
Of course she does! She isn't some virgin. Trixie has sucked all the cocks in CHS! Yup! Every single one.

>>413963
Good. Trixie can teach her.
>She dives back down. Her tongue, still carrying a bit of peanut butter, glides across his meaty shaft. The intense musky scent filled her nostrils, and makes her gag, though she tries to suppress them. She glares at Twlight with a nasty grin at an attempt to get her jealous.
>>
File: 1340674453074.png (749 KB, 962x962) Image search: [Google]
1340674453074.png
749 KB, 962x962
>>413990
>The pony takes a couple steps back from the magical girl upon hearing that rather unnecessarily lewd revelation, her eyes widened with surprise and her tail somewhat frayed from its usual neatness.

...Ooookay, you can have fun with my would-be subject then, Trixie...
>>
>>413939

>Blinks at Anon, and then grins slowly, as she notices there's a bit of a party goin' on in his pants. She was suddenly feeling a bit party-hardy, herself.

>Pinkie winks at you, and motions her head.

"Hehe, well it's a good thing I set up this two-in-one stall; check the other side~"

>On the other side, at the top, the sign would read; "Party in Pinkie's Pussy!! Anon's Invited!"
>>
>>413990
>his dick stands wavering covered in tiny blue lipstick marks and sticky with pre cum and peanut butter.
I..I really can't explain why I have this boner.
>He grips his seat as she teases his thick shaft with her slimey tongue still fluffed with peanut butter. His meaty stick throbs around begging her to continue. He tries to hold back the thoughts of demanding she stuff it down her throat and get rid of these urges.
>>
>>414008
>She pops off again with an audible slurp.
Stop trying to act like he wants you. It's clear her wants Trixie. I mean, just look at us. Look at his dick! It's so thick and... hard. Trixie can tell you're jealous. And that's okay. You can watch though!

>>414050
>With a wink, she slurps your cock right up. Her teeth painfully scrape alongside the edge of his head and shaft before settling halfway down. Her tongue stays until she remembers to use it, and begins to swirl it around the leaking tip.
>>
File: 1351935182099.png (506 KB, 953x991) Image search: [Google]
1351935182099.png
506 KB, 953x991
>>414093
>Casts the working woman a small grin, shaking her head in genuine apathy.

Oh, no no no, Trixie, you seem to be doing a much better job than I ever could! Not even using your throat... That's such good technique... You sure are teaching me a lot about how to... hahahaha... suck... <3
>>
>>414024
>He looks at her curiously and follows where her head points. His eyes shine a bit and the bulge in his pants stands wiggles before standing straight up.
Pinkie Pussy..
>He unzips himself, letting free the large aching tool, that's been edging itself this whole time. He's already pulsing by the time he makes his way over, but eagerly strokes himself in anticipation.
>>
>>414093
>He seems quite disappointed with how she quickly pops on and back off teasing him. But at least it wasn't so bad she's actually pretty go-
Ow! Oooow!
>Pain streaks across his face,a single tear drops, but surely that's just from how good it feels.....
>His cock shakes as her tongue is made to some use again, but he looks alittle afraid that at any moment she could bite it off....
>>
>>414109
>Trixie raises an eyebrow. A challenge? Ofcourse! She immediatly forces herself to take more of Johnnnys cock. The tip reaches the back of her untrained mouth as if it were a barrier. This didn't stop Trixie. She places her hands on his knees and hauls down, forcing his cock to curve down her gullet. It causes Trixie to gag, very loudly. She cracks open a teary eye and glares a nasty grin at Twilighjy, despite her jaw stuffed with dick.

>>414157
>She cringes and relaxes her jaw.
Srry.
>Drool seeps out the corner of her stretched lips.
>>
>>414110

>Lifts her giant cotton-candy poof of a tail up, twitching so eagerly and presenting herself as you approach behind her, leaning against the stall, her hooves clopping against the wooden framework.

>With that motion, the scent of her sex wafts up to your face. She's already wet and convulsing! Has this naughty pony been thinking about it this whole time?!

"A- A- An-ooon~ I, uhh~ H- Help yourself~ I mean... Oh, fuck me silly! Make me bounce like'a carousel slut! Make me a Mommy and immune to your cooties!!!"
>>
>>414205
>The unicorn perks an ear attentively at the sound of the supposed blowjob proficient magician's struggling, and forces her furry muzzle right back into her face, a haughty grin taking shape over the muzzle of the unicorn. A steady hoof reaches downward and holds itself firmly on the back of Trixie's neck, forcing her to keep that cock submerged in the warm depths of her throat, breathing be damned.

Oh? What's the matter, Trixie? I thought you were a master, er, mistress at giving fellatio? Well...

>The unicorn removes her hoof thereby releasing Trixie, her plump rump turning about with a flourish of her tail after she turns around.

I guess your lack of skill can't be helped...
>>
>>414205
>She earns more of his moans and shakes the further she swallows his cock down her throat.
Hahn..Trixie...That feels really good. Wow, its.so..so deep.
>He groans for her and starts to shake his hips alittle to match her efforts. He sees the look in her eyes and can't help but feel alittle sympathetic, she was trying really hard.
>He pets her head to encourage her and smiles.
Keep going Trixie.. please...I really like it.
>>
>>414229
>He stares lustfully at the dripping wet pussy already winking like it's begging to be filled. He licks his lips when the hot smell of her steamy hot sex hits his nose.
Pinkie, I'm gonna rut you, until I'm sure your belly is full of my cooties.
>He strokes himself ready, and teasingly rubs the hot and hardened tip across her inviting slit until it's sticky and wet. Without waiting another second, he rams himself inside her party pot, pushing past any resistance he focuses on making sure he gets every throbbing inch of his throbbing member inside her wet cave.
awwhhh god, Your pussy is squeezing the cream out of my cock.
>>
>>414250
The mare getting so close to Trixie sends a lump of nervousness up her clogged throat. She, with much, much strain, swallows it and returns her focus to sucking. That focus is ruined quickly by the hood on her back forcing her down. Another gag escapes her, and her face flushes to a deeper blue for a moment. The second she releases, Trixie yanks herself out for air.
You! You almost killed me! Let's see you do better then! Trixie bets that horse mouth can't do much.

>>414280
>Trixie looks up at Johnny with an innocent smile. Her hands idly jerk his dick.

She would, but SOMEODY thinks they can do it better.
>>
File: 29.png (252 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
29.png
252 KB, 600x650
>>414329
/me scoffs as she continues to saunter away from the couple seated in the dark of the movie theater, her left hoof raising and then lowering as if to dismiss the haughty little magician.

Oh, but I thought you were going to teach me how to do it, Trixie?

>The mare glances over her shoulder with a wry little grin written across her muzzle, her head shaking just afterward.

I don't think he wants me to do it. I think he wants you, now. Finish the blowjob, Trixie. You got yourself into this, now get yourself out. <3
>>
>>414345
>/me
I am so used to actual programs and clients.
Fuck me.
>>
>>414329
>He throws his head back and groans when suddenly his whole cock is engulfed down trixie's throat. His pre cum was directly dripping down into her stomach. He felt himself get close to filling her mouth with even more of his cock milk before she suddenly pulled away. He's left tingling a bit after that.
>All their bickering was hard to focus on between the extreme edging his dick was going through.
I-i'm not sure how much more I can take..
>>
>>414326

>Pinkie puts her head down to the counter, licking at the fur of her hoof which was still a bit damp from hoofing herself. She lifts that ass up as best she can, when she first feels you start to tease your head against her... Driving her absolutely wild and kicking her into instinctual mating frenzy. Her hind-legs lift up and stomp on the ground. Your dirty words spin around in her head faster than she can rationally understand them, turning into a wild carousel tune.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck~"

>And that's when you split her open.

"FUUCK~!!"

>Her hips slam back against yours, and her cunt begins squeezing mightily around you... milking you. Mating you. She muffles her squealing with her hoof. The party is just getting started!
>>
>>414355

You're bein' a cunt and won't let him fuck you!
>>
>>414415
Trixie's horning in!
>>
>>414345
>Trixie clicks her teeth, now using both hands to casually rub Johnnys slick rod. She stares directly at is. The spit and froth bubble up together as she squeezes it up the shaft, them she rubs it across his swollen head with her thumbs.
Trixie will. She doesn't need some pony to show her how it's done.
>Trixie suddenly grimaces. She reaches into her mouth to pull out a stray pube.

>>414393
Hmph, see? He'll be... shooting any moment now, all thanks to Trixie.
>Her hands tighten around his girth. Trixie changes her stroking for slow, long ones to short, quick ones, eager to get him to blow. She unknowingly has his tip pointed directly at her face, though her gaze is fixed on Johnnys.
>>
>>414399
>Her screams entice him to keep his rough thrusts going, he doesn't let up, slapping his groin into her backside and splashing the honey from her juicy folds until it loudly trickles onto the ground below them. He catches her flapping tail, pulls and holds it up slightly, so he can dip his dick in with more ease.
You're such a good girl pinkie, happily taking such a thick cock. And it keeps squeezing me, sucking me in, like it doesn't want me to waste a drop of my hot cum. I wonder if anyone in town can hear your squeals from here, they probably think it was some dirty slut getting rutted in an alley wouldn't they?
>He groans as he feels her try and milk him, I'm coming already..
>Suddenly a hot load oozes directly into her womb, you can feel him shake in her insides.
Aahn...aaaahn..
>Even after the last shots spurt out, his hips don't seem to slow down, he just keeps going, fucking her again while she's already full of seed.
>>
>>414456
Trixie please...
>He begs as shes strokes his trembling staff closer and closer to climax.
Trixie..Trixie..
>He chants her name through his groaning breathes, the look on his face frustrated with a yearning to
release.
C-cumming!!
>He grips his seat again when her strokes speed up, the lower half of his body slightly convulses, his cock trembles under her touch and each stroke is quickly showering her unsuspecting face in ropes of sticky cum.
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 736x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 736x960
>>414554
Oh!
>Trixie was unable to utter another word. The sticky, hot goop hits and clings to her lips, sealing them shut. The next ropes pelt her left eye, which she manages to shut a split second before impact.
Oh...
>Her hands come to her knees. Drops of semen land on her exposed chest.
Please tell me you have a napkin. Something. Quick!
>>
>>414510

>Her body is wracked by one powerful orgasm, tensing up and sealing your seed within her... before she goes limp, like puddy in your grip, being rocked back and forth easily with your continued pounding.

>Her mind spins back and forth between Lala Land and reality... The primal satisfaction of a 'stallion' leaving his spunk in her, sending warm, numbing waves through her whole body, up and down her spine, like a plate of jello.

>But what made it even more earth-shattering was her empathic nature, and imagining just how wonderful Nonny felt right now... How powerful, how in control... She orgasmed again suddenly at that thought, then went limp again...

"aaAAahh little pony.... used to wOnder what fuckship could beeEe... til he came inside my pussy... Wh- Where am I? Who's next in line for a kiss? Nonny?"
>>
>>414638

Rektified
>>
>>414674
>>414674
H-how long have you been watching?! Watch the movie, pervert!
>>
File: pinkie 1449220350781.gif (193 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pinkie 1449220350781.gif
193 KB, 400x400
Did our Anons have a good time then fall asleep?
>>
>>415109
Looks like it.
>>
>>415702

Welp, pink-cuddles for you then!
>>
>>415740
I'm good. Just came to see if thread progressed or not. I should go back to sleep.
>>
Is Pinkie or Dashie here?

Horny as hell
>>
File: pinkie PinkiePie.png (724 KB, 782x1022) Image search: [Google]
pinkie PinkiePie.png
724 KB, 782x1022
>>416894
>>
>>419711

Hello!
>>
File: 1413554851878.png (123 KB, 449x427) Image search: [Google]
1413554851878.png
123 KB, 449x427
>>419758
Hi.
>>
Time for Pinkie to catch some Zs, 'Nons

But I'll be back!
>>
>>420293

Can you post an image with some text when you come back, it's hard to know if it's you or a troll posting pictures :I
>>
>>420430

Oh okay, I'm sorry! I'll make sure you know it's me next time~

Nighty night <3
>>
>>420482
Night, sleep well <3
>>
File: 2.jpg (469 KB, 850x1228) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
469 KB, 850x1228
Hello!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 117

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.