[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ntr/ - Netorare & Waifucucking General In this ITT thread:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 100
/ntr/ - Netorare & Waifucucking General

In this ITT thread:
>Post your "loyal" waifu for other anons to fuck.
>Steal, fuck and impregnate other anons waifus while they're watching.
>Make fun of all the desperate cucks sharing their waifus just to get their rocks off.
>Make fun of their waifus for being horny cumdumpsters.
>[spoiler]Learn that your waifu always loved and will always love you, even if you can't pleasure her in the sack[/spoiler]

Slutty waifus of all kind welcome here, humans, monsters, furries, kemono, etc.

Happy cheating! Happy cucking!
>>
I want to do it with a squid.
>>
File: Sapphire Fucked Silly.png (607 KB, 1280x1121) Image search: [Google]
Sapphire Fucked Silly.png
607 KB, 1280x1121
>>3482324
I want to do it with a rock.
>>
Anyone got more of those waifu rulers? I love those.
>>
So here's a question for all the cuckfriends (Bulls need not apply for obvious reasons).

Would you fuck your waifu with a strap-on? Obviously you'd get no physical pleasure out of the act, but she'd certainly enjoy it a lot more than if you were to use your actual dick.
>>
>>3482544
I'll make another one, tonight or tommorow.
>>
>>3482603
If she asked me to then sure.
I would also be happy with her using it on me.
>>
whyboner
>>
File: Master Work.jpg (533 KB, 989x598) Image search: [Google]
Master Work.jpg
533 KB, 989x598
>>
ded thread
>>
File: 1438372629003.jpg (2 MB, 3374x900) Image search: [Google]
1438372629003.jpg
2 MB, 3374x900
bamp
>>
>>3493280
12cm is adequate, r-right?
>>
File: 52193372_p0.png (237 KB, 212x1196) Image search: [Google]
52193372_p0.png
237 KB, 212x1196
>>3493384
>>
>>3493508
Very interesting
>>
>>3493384
Wow! You've got my flaccid lenght beat by half a centimeter. Well done anon.
>>
>>3494107
Well I am very jealous
>>
>>3494136
Don't be, big boy. I'm sure it still serves you well enough when you fap and stuff. Besides, it's cute isn't it?
>>
>>3494203
Sure it's good enough for fapping and it is does look cute, but it doesn't suit me as a kinda burly guy.
>>
File: 1465371806349.png (284 KB, 500x619) Image search: [Google]
1465371806349.png
284 KB, 500x619
My waifu is Zarya. Not Mei, fuck Mei, I hope she gets raped to death. But Zarya, I know I'll never be man enough to satisfy her.
>>
>>3494231
That's unfortunate. Maybe my 16.5 cm doesn't suit me, being an average skinny guy. I don't think trading is possible though, so we'll have to manage. Maybe I could be your dick, doing all your fucking and impregnating for you.
>>
>>3494332
I'm already hard thinking about it
>>
>>3494376
I take that means you find that arrangement satisfactory? Would you like to watch or should I just slip in whenever you're not around? Or would I live in the same house even?
>>
>>3494541
I like the idea of it happening behind my back while I am at work.
Only finding out when I notice stains on her panties/my bed.
>>
>>3494107
>>3494203

Why is this so hot?
>>
>>3494576
Works for me. I like the idea of having the entire house for us two, too. I could fuck her on the kitchen table on the spot you like to sit and eat after a hard day's work, or on the computer chair where you jerk your cute shrimp dick before going to bed. And of course fucking her on your side of the bed is an old classic. Don't worry. I'm sure the cum stains will have plenty of time to dry up before you go to bed.
>>
>>3494712
You'd have plenty of time do whatever you wanted.
>>
>>3494832
Indeed. I would also test the limits of how far I could go, cumming inside her numerous time all over the house. She couldn't even get any housework done with me around. Whenever she tried to get something done, I would pick her up, pull her panties down and then and there impale her pussy that's still dripping cum from our last session. We'd go on and on all day until she panickedly realizes it's almost time you get home. When you walk in through the door, you'll find the house is still a mess and she's still all redfaced with excitement and you could swear you also recognize the scent of sex in the air. She would make some clumsy excuse about sleeping too long, but that doesn't quite fool you, does it?
>>
>>3494978
Not at all, I would know what is going om but not say anything to her about it.
>>
>>3495007
We'd get more brazen over time too. Even at night when you're sound asleep she would get up from bed at the time we had agreed to earlier and open the door for me. We'd sneak into one of the other rooms in the house and start having hot steamy sex with you asleep and blissfully unaware on the other side of the wall. At times I would make sure to plow her extra hard too just to get her to accidentally moan too loud, although I'm sure all the skin slapping against skin and wet pussy sounds would be enough to wake anyone up. After few nights of this I don't think she would bother to clean up the cum from her cunt with you not showing any signs of suspicion.
>>
>>3494701
I don't know about you but I just love giving guys with small dicks a hard time about it. Do you also have a cute little boy clit?
>>
>>3495371
Well 4"7/12cm... not small enough to call it a clit though
>>
File: _0015 - Copy.jpg (3 MB, 2079x2965) Image search: [Google]
_0015 - Copy.jpg
3 MB, 2079x2965
>>3495007
>>3495114
Can you include me in this as well anon? I love Perrine and I'd love to fuck her together with you while the other anon being knowledgeable about it is just being a pathetic cuck.
>>
>>3495394
Hmm.. Yeah not really clit sized, but I'm not sure I would call it a penis either... I mean a proper cock should be able to thrust deep and good to allow your genetic legacy to reach her ovum and get her pregnant. Maybe we'll just call it 'an idle appendage' or 'that thing'. How's that sound?
>>
>>3495448
That *cute* thing works for me.
It's only good in a purely visual way :/
>>
>>3495431
Sure thing anon. I mean she's such a pretty girl with such a sweet pussy that I would hate to see her go to waste in an unsatisfying marriage. I do have one condition though. I'll go first if you want to go in her pussy when we have threesome. Other than that, I suppose we could also try working in shifts, taking turns on different days. That way we'll guarantee she gets the best satisfaction.

>>3495461
I can agree to that. It's all good as long as you don't call it a cock.
>>
>>3495514
That's a tough condition, to which I would propose her jerking us both off first and then showing off her pussy all embarrased to which we cum into as she spreads it for us, letting both our cum mix into her tight hole. Then I'd let you go first at her hole while I'm smoking a cigar, watching you two go at it waiting for my turn.
Shifts sound excellent, keep her plowed with maximum energy from the both of us when one is regaining stamina during off time as you say. And during the weekends or special occasions we would spitroast and double penetrate her beautiful form in cuck's house. Of course Perrine's desires are important too.
>>
>>3495579
Sounds good. I'm not against letting her choose which cock gets to fill her up first. Even pregnancy isn't really a problem because he'll raise the child in any case.

Her husband will also be more confused when he keeps seeing two different guys skulking around his house when he gets back from work. This works perfectly for things like when they go out for a nice dinner or movies. One of us could be there waiting, ready to give her a proper dicking in the building's bathroom.
>>
File: 009.jpg (1 MB, 1416x2000) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
1 MB, 1416x2000
>>3495667
You have good ideas anon, I'd be happy to partake in. One such could be like a house party held by them in which we're at the table casually talking and enjoying our time, while Perrine is sucking us both off under the table with sides covered by long tablecloth all the while dozens of people are around us and the cuckanon wondering where she went off to.
Looks like our cuckanon is asleep too, but that's just expected of him.
>>
>>3495853
Yeah sorry. I guess he woke up when we were fucking in the house while he was sleeping and then jerked himself off to sleep listening to us having sex.

Oh god that under the table idea is genius. The idea of being inconspiciously conspicuous really turns me on so should try to something similar elsewhere. Brings me back to the movie theater idea. She could talk him into taking her to a night viewing with only few people there. We'd sit about two rows behind where they're sitting. When she "goes to the bathroom", she'll come over to our row where we'd fuck her right behind his back behind the row of seats in front of us. I'd love to also give him some hints that something lewd is going on in there, but he couldn't see her squatting behind the seats, taking cock in her pussy and mouthpussy.
>>
>>3495962
That'd be grand and hot. I'll take a break for now, don't want to create too much for our cuckanon to come back to.~
>>
I love my Gardevoir. It's been hard, being a kid out on my own pokemon journey, but she's taken care of me since day one. She's the sweetest, most loyal partner I could ask for. She's like a mom to me.

I don't know what I'd do without her, she means so much to me. Lately she looks a lot more grown up.
>>
>>3482603
That...would be a humiliating but somewhat understandable measure for some guys.
>>
>>3497156
There's nothing humiliating about taking a chance to be lovey-dovey with the girl you love. The only thing that changes is who cums.
>>
>>3496774
I don't think it would be possible to pry apart a Gardevoir and her trainer. She'd be unquestioningly loyal to her beloved and I'm sure she would even suffer a smaller dick as long as it belongs to the trainer she loves.
>>
>>3497828
>The agony of never having your cuck fetish fulfilled because of loyalty

What a twist
>>
>>3498020
>>3497828
If she was truly loyal she would do whatever it takes to make you happy, and if that means getting dicked by your rival trainer then so be it
>>
>>3498086
She's psychic, if I have those subliminal urges, then she'd be willing to act on them for me. Even if I cry or protest, if she knows deep down that I like it, then Gardevoir would happily torment me by breeding with other trainers right in front of me, with a smirk.
>>
>>3498110
You know, that's a good point. I can see her eventually start to genuinely enjoy it and prefer other trainers with bigger dicks.
>>
>>3498110
I don't know what I'd do, if she was willing to explore on my behalf other larger cocks...and then finding herself wanting them regardless of my feelings? Would that really happen?
>>
>>3498729
She would still be at your side. But you know, having gotten a taste of what real pleasure is like, she just couldn't help herself when you guys come across a trainer with a nice big cock capable of filling her up to her limit. She can sense your distress about the situation, but simply cannot resist having another fix of large meat pistoning in and out of her hot and moist Pokepussy, bringing her to unbelievable heights of pleasure once again.
>>
>>3496774
>>3497828
>>3498020
>>3498110
>>3498543
>>3498729
>>3498908
You've corrupted the uncorruptable. Truly, cucks are scary.
Me personally, I've always enjoyed Netorare more then Cuckoldry.

On a similar note I've always imagined what it would be like to for a Gardevoir to be traded. You trade your Gardevoir to a friend, to cheat up her experience, and she slowly starts to forget about you, falling in love with her new trainer.
>>
>>3498908
There'd be nothing I could do. A kid trainer watching tearfully as older, more experienced trainers come and seduce her. Feeling up her round ass, her puffy tits, giving her a cumstained smile even as she knows it humiliates me. Having to watch her pure white cheeks spread apart as they're pumped full of impossibly thick dicks... Anyone here who'd want to use her would be able to...
>>
>>3496774
>>3498110
>>3498729
>>3499293
>These Gardevoir images
Mmm, the things I'd do to that cunt and those lips. I'd spitroast her together with my trusty Charizard after beating you for a reward and you wouldn't have a say in it little pipsqueak. Since I can't impregnate pokepussies, I'd let my Charizard do it instead with his dragoncock and filling her pussy to the brim with thick spunk. Be happy it's my strong Charizard impregnating her and not some wuss, she would be happy as a mother and you getting a new pokemon in the process.
>>
File: 022.jpg (274 KB, 1204x1743) Image search: [Google]
022.jpg
274 KB, 1204x1743
>>3499293
And to think she was once loyal to you. Deep down you know you caused this. You played with fire and got burned and now she's fucking everyone but you. Doesn't it just pain you that she's still with you, fighting battles for you, protecting you, but she will never come to you for cock again. All those nights of pure love between trainer and his Gardevoir are only a distant memory in the face of her big dick addiction.
>>
>>3499323
I'd only be able to watch in miserable silence, crying. Seeing the gentle white curves of my closest companion being bumped and groped by you and your muscular charizard, his incredible cock stretching her wide open.

She'd be choking back both of you, swallowing cum that didn't decorate her cute features, before a brutal and ferocious fucking that would make sure she was pregnant while I look on impotently upset.
>>
>>3499273
That would be a humiliating experience, expecting to come back to your Gardevoir you'd rushed with some extra experience by trading, only to find her in love with your friend now, who turns out, was never really your friend by the smirk on his face and the palm on her ass.
>>
>>3499475
Now, now, if you wanna fap to the sight go ahead. We're not that cruel, you get her back after all when we're done with her thoroughly.
Both of us doing full nelson fucking in front of you in turns would be just part of the act as whole, my Charizard growling happily as she cums into her tight vulva while holding her arms tight from behind. I'd go for the doggystyle approach, holding her wrists and keeping her torso up visibly for you to see as I slam against that juicy round butt with my pelvis. When I feel coming for the fourth time, I take it straight from her well used and white pussy to her mouthpussy past those lush lips and unload it. I'd make her keep it in her mouth to savor the taste and after you'd seen her open mouth full of it, lastly make her swallow it audibly.
After the pregnancy and all, we'd come by again when hearing she has given birth, my Charizard already throbbing from excitement.
>>
>>3499680
Oh god, I couldn't stand it. Seeing her pure white tits flop up and down as she's fucked like a ragdoll, jerking my little cock helplessly. Seeing her ass get pumped full with human and charizard dick, then the lewd spillage as they're pulled out and her abused holes leak all that stick cum...

I think I'd cum instantly if I saw her forced to open her slutty mouth full of your sperm, then swallow it.
>>
File: Gardevoir fellatio - slugbox.png (637 KB, 630x3084) Image search: [Google]
Gardevoir fellatio - slugbox.png
637 KB, 630x3084
>>3499746
Haha, did you just ejaculate from that pipsqueak?
I wouldn't be able to resist getting hard one more time for the last filling to her mouth after that. I'd make the sweet Gardevoir work it real hard with her tongue and mouth to get me full mast and pleasured, since it's getting a bit pain in the ass to cum after so many times into her. But eventually I'd let it out pump freely in that sticky mouthpussy and make her show it to you again, only this time letting some of it drip onto her bountiful breasts past her juicy lips before gulping down what's left of it all the while smearing the sperm on her bosom around.
And hey, next time we come by. If I hear from Gardevoir you've been touching her without my permission, I'm sorry but we'd have to confiscate her to better care. Oh and before we'd leave, I'd make the fucked silly Gardevoir sit on her back legs spread, letting that cum drip from her hole and pretty much all where there is spunk and raise her hands for a double V-pose.
>>
>>3500073
No, please, don't take her away!

I'll lick her clean if you make me, I'll get her some nice lingerie to wear, anything as long as I get to stay near her. If you want, I'll get her mouthpussy nice and ready with some lipstick ahead of your visit, and then frame her ass with a nice pair of thighhighs and a garterbelt. I'll ask her to do anything you want!
>>
>>3500197
You serious boy? I'd be fool to refuse on an offer like that, you've got a deal.
She better be in tip top looks the next time we'll see her with the stuff you mentioned and preferably a bit more trained to be willing to pleasure her partner properly without giving glances half the time to her useless 'master'.
>>
File: 1784ab66653d78d4edc7773d3c23853d.jpg (322 KB, 1280x1204) Image search: [Google]
1784ab66653d78d4edc7773d3c23853d.jpg
322 KB, 1280x1204
>>3500281
She will be. I'll take her to the red light district so she can learn some new tricks from the streetwalkers, as long as I get to be near her I'll do anything.

I'd make sure in between fucks she'd get a tongue bath to make her nice and ready for her next round of dick. I'll rub in some nice lotion to make her skin soft and supple.
>>
>>3500347
Sounds good to me! Can't wait for the next time we meet after I've recharged my balls for a week to let it all out in your sweet delicious Gardevoir.
You'll get to be with her for now, so do your best pipsqueak.

(Gotta go now as well, probably for the rest of the day now. Hope you enjoyed that, as much I had fun!~ And if you want even more cuck approach, then you won't be continuing stuff with Gardevoir for now till I come back and I will be by tomorrow at least around same time.)
>>
File: 1 (6).jpg (227 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1 (6).jpg
227 KB, 1000x1000
H-hey guys. I made some drawings of my mother. She is single.

She is very carefree so she walks around without a bra in the house, or sleeps naked in the couch, likes to model her swimsuits to me, so I grew up with very awkward boners.

Once she even was spying on me while fapping.

I can't get the idea of fucking the shit out of her out of my mind, but incest is just so wrong. I can't cross that line. So, if , uhm, one of you...I don't know... could...
>>
>>3500605
Bottom left pic made me pop a boner
>>
>>3500605
So how would we go about hooking up with your mom?
>>
>>3500605
>incest is just so wrong.
Yeah naw, not really. It's all very cultural dependent as well. But I don't judge, all I'm saying is you should just go for it and do her naturally unless you really like the idea of her fucked by others.
>>
>>3500605
She looks delicious.

I'd love to bend your mom over on your bed and rail her fat milfy ass as you peep in on us from the door. I'd pull her hair and make her squeal like a teenage slut.
>>
>>3493280
>>3493508
You can tell it's a cuck thread because it's in centimeters.
>>
>>3501339
Sorry, but the rest of the world including Japan uses metric.
>>
>>3501480
Exactly, the rest of the world is cucked to death. You know what the original metric countries all had in common? Shitting themselves and surrendering as soon as they saw the French running a bayonet charge.
>>
Sometimes I worry that my furry gf is cheating on me when she leaves the house naked because she likes the feeling. I know she says she's just out driving through the country for a couple hours, but I still wonder...
>>
>>3502350
Oh that's silly anon. Nobody would want to touch that absolutely hot, curvy, naked body and she definitely isn't sucking cock in shady back alleys in seedy parts of the town. You can rest easy.
>>
>>3502350
>and she definitely isn't sucking cock in shady back alleys in seedy parts of the town

She does come back with dirty knees, but she says that's because she had to look under the rim for her dropped keys.
>>
>>3502515
I think she's telling the truth. It wasn't her that was sucking me and ten other guys behind the local bar the other day. While it wasn't your gf, she really knew how to inhale dick! You would think she had practiced that shit on hundreds of guys or something. But yeah, definitely wasn't her.
>>
>>3502620
That's good, I guess it must have been someone else. I'm glad she tells me the truth, though I wonder what she eats for lunch because when she kisses me it always tastes a little bit sticky and salty, like a cream.
>>
>>3502712
I'm sure it was just some exotic dish. I mean what other explanation could there be. I can't really think of one. Haha..

Anyway, you must be glad to have such a good girlfriend, staying loyal in spite of having such a banging body that everyone around her craves. How's your sex life btw? Good I hope?
>>
>>3502851
Our sex life has been alright, but I cum pretty fast and she keeps telling me it's okay that I'm small. She's really nice like that, but I guess she hasn't had other guys to compare me to.
>>
>>3483960
What is this a reference too?
>>
File: Rubutt.png (81 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Rubutt.png
81 KB, 500x750
>>3482376
I want to do it with this rock.

W-wanna trade?
>>
>>3503066
Not that guy but your waifu is pretty thicc man. How do you do it? you can't go doggy I suppose, there is way too much ass for that.
>>
>>3500605
I'd want your mom to deepthroat me with her saggy tits squeezing my balls, while I moan and call her mommy
>>
Needs more images in these convos, don't forget that people if possible!
>>
>>3503066
That's good to hear, truly. It could be hard to find a girlfriend who's so understanding of both premature ejaculation and smaller than average penis sizes. And a totally sweet girl to boot. She's a real keeper.
>>
>>3503131
I can just barely get the tip in if she squats, it's pretty embarrassing.

>>3503180
Thanks. I'm glad she's so honest and faithful. I was worried, but I'm probably too paranoid.
>>
>>3503093
[MTSP (Jin)] Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou Matome Ban
>>
>>3503383
Thanks.
>>
>>3503372
>Thanks. I'm glad she's so honest and faithful.

Yeah, considering how promuscuous furries can be sometimes, you're very lucky to have her. I hope you're always there for her and what she want, she deserves it.
>>
>>3503508
I'd be there for her no matter what happens, she can tell me anything.
>>
>>3503542
>she can tell me anything.

And she knows it. She wouldn't hide something from you. You may be lackluster in the sack, but you're still the perfect bf for her.
>>
>>3503372
She does seem a little eccentric though, with the nude sunday drives and everything. Does she have any other odd habits?
>>
>>3503578
Yeah, she always asks how long I'm going to be out of the house, and I don't know how she manages to make such a mess every time. She says she likes to exercise in the bedroom and in the pool.
>>
>>3503762
Exercise in the bed must be one of those newfangled fitness trends. Water gymnastics is totally legit, though I'm not sure how that would mess the pool up. I'm sure she has some perfectly reasonable explanation to that. Has she mentioned anything about hosting fitness clubs at the house? I heard she was into that. Probably why she asks about how long she has the house.
>>
>>3503913
Oh, that might be it. I should tell her it's alright. She might have been worried I was going to be upset with people in the house, not at all.
>>
>>3503931
Ah. That's a relief. She told us not to tell for the fear that you might be upset, yeah. I've been to a couple of sessions, and I gotta tell you those aerobic sessions she hosts are absolute killer. Could barely even walk afterwards.
>>
>>3504031
Aw man, she didn't have to keep it secret, she can host as many people as she needs for her lessons.

How many were there? Is she pretty successful?
>>
>>3504084
Yeah they're pretty popular. Typical group is around 15 gu.. people. Sometimes she hosts smaller groups of less than 5 and even personal training sessions. It's a shame you can't be around for them. She's pretty good at that stuff, I tell ya.
>>
>>3504186
That's good to hear. You think I should watch sometime?
>>
>>3500605

She's been wanting your cock for a long time, but because you're such a beta who doesn't do anything about it she has to go elsewhere.
I suppose I'll just have to come there and give her the fucking she craves. I doubt I would barely have to work for it, she already seem desperate enough.
Heck, I'll even let you watch. I'm sure she will love to see her son rub his little dick while watching his mom get manhandled.
>>
>>3504293
Uhh.. Sure! But I'm only a participant so you'll have to ask her about it. Just make sure you don't show up unannounced as It could mess up her concentration and all that. It does get really steamy in the house with all those people sweating and she does get really into it. It'd be a total shame to have the session ruined because she lost her focus, you know? But don't worry! I'm sure she'll agree to you watching or taking part.
>>
why incest thread is full of images/comics but cuck threads are always just roleplay and humiliation?
I just want some taboo porn to fap to
>>
>>3505203
Because every retard can go searching for ntr on gelbooru or sadpanda, but it takes a true fetishits to roleplay with your fellow degenerates.

Nah sorry, I don't see the point of dump porn threads, discussions are almost always better.
But here is a picture
>>
>>3505203
NTR comics/doujins are dime a dozen and not hard to find at all. Besides, the thread's theme is getting your own waifu abused by other people, so what the hell did you expect?
>>
Anyone want to steal a male character from his girlfriend?

Gay cucking.
>>
>>3505203
>>3505259
but Chinese drawn comics are shit
good cuck furwork is hard to come by. its all jay naylor's shit
>>
>>3505288
I don't want to "steal" but the idea of a femboy getting stolen by a big burly alpha male from his gf would be an interesting twist.
>>
>>3505288

I would give that boy a ride no lady ever could. He wouldn't be able to be satisfied with any pussy after my cock abuses him.
>>
I like this thread. Reading about anons cucking and getting cucked turns me on.
>>
>>3505288
There's no reason NTR has to be limited to guy stealing gf from other guy.

In fact, I'd even say other variants are better simply by virtue of being less played out.
>>
>>3505687
I hope you're not thinking about throwing your waifu to the wolves.
>>
>>3505288

Personally I'd double-cuck.

Get both of them hooked on my penis, but separately and secretly. Neither of them knows the other is my bitch.

A man and a woman at my beck and call.
>>
>>3505780

And yes, after a year of fucking them into countless orgasms and utter hedonism, I would test their devotion to one another.

I would dress them in full bondage gear, and reveal to the couple both of them were my slutty whores.

And if they truly loved one another still, I would walk them on all-fours to one chamber....leashed in unison.

They pass their Master's test.
>>
File: Double creampie - zako.png (398 KB, 750x713) Image search: [Google]
Double creampie - zako.png
398 KB, 750x713
>>3505687
I wish there was just a bit more activity though, and waifu-anons posting with images if possible always. Text only from both parties gets a bit tiring to read amidst of all these posts.
>>
Holy shit this thread is really good at making me feel better about myself.

No matter how bad shit gets, at least I'll never be you guys.
>>
>>3506163
I agree, I like images too.
>>
>>3506163
That's true. Also it sort of makes you doubt their commitment to their waifu. I mean how can you call her your waifu if you don't even have a nice collection of pictures of her?
>>
I want someone to take my GF away, restrict my access to her body and make me suck cocks as my only sexual pleasure.
>>
>>3506472
Or maybe we would make you experience the same things she does while you watch and listen to her pleasure. If she gets it in both of her fuckholes at once, then you get two cocks up your ass. If she gets spitroasted, you get also, etc. All this while she enjoys it and begs for more cock.
>>
>>3506919

That would be great. To be able to feel the same thing she does would bring us closer than ever. I hope she wants to watch me
>>
>>3507131
Oh so you'd be enjoying this? Maybe you were wishing you could have been her from the start. In that case it was probably better for everyone that she was taken from you. She gets to breed with strong bulls while you get to become the cockslut girl you always wanted to be. Isn't this right? Not that you'd have any say on it at this point.
>>
>>3507678

Yeah, I'm not right for her. I deserve to have her stolen before my eyes while I'm reduced to nothing but a cock slave. I'm not made for breeding and I need to accept that.
>>
Tfw the thread is cucking us with no content or enough people.
>>
File: 1463833348647.jpg (95 KB, 579x602) Image search: [Google]
1463833348647.jpg
95 KB, 579x602
I want someone to rub Mercys tummy in front of me!
>>
>>3510333
Can I fill that tummy with my cum too?
>>
>>3510363

N-no, I d-don't think she would want that, I think...
>>
>>3510333
I want to put a baby in her tummy.
>>
File: Waifu.jpg (15 KB, 530x398) Image search: [Google]
Waifu.jpg
15 KB, 530x398
>>
>>3510333
>Marcy
>having an healslut as a waifu

TOP KEK

Man, healers are the biggest sluts of video games, always servicing the team like cheap whore, and to be never rewarded afterwards.
She's probalby sucking tons of tank's huge healthbars as we speak
>>
>>3510645

I'm sure she would take that as a c-compliment.

>>3512130

Healing a tanks healthbar is her job! Who am I to say what she can and c-cant work as... She always says that they flirt a little bit but that's it.
>>
File: 1466063293113.jpg (108 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466063293113.jpg
108 KB, 707x1000
>>3512323
What she doesn't tell you is how they abuse her during and after matches, groping her while she's trying to heal and fucking all their frustrations away, using her body as nothing but a carnal outlet.

The worst part is she loves it. And that's why she keeps coming back.
>>
>>3510573
I think she would. She spends all day caring for hot, musky tanks, so I'm sure she fantasizes about their big cocks putting a baby in her.
>>
File: tumblr_o5r27j4BYc1sdh9pko1_1280.jpg (213 KB, 1280x894) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5r27j4BYc1sdh9pko1_1280.jpg
213 KB, 1280x894
Guys, I'm kind of worried. My girlfriend says she wanted to try exploring some new kinks in our relationship, but all of them involve me watching her with other guys.

Is it because of my cock? I heard 4.5 is alright, but she doesn't seem thrilled and our sex life has been boring...
>>
>>3514132
4.5 is pretty small. It's only natural for her to seek out bigger and better cocks.
>>
>>3515993
I guess that's true, what am I supposed to do about it??
>>
>>3516291
I think you should let her do it. It would make her really happy. You could just try it once as a trial.

Just think about how hot and sexy it would be to watch her take someone else's cock. She'd be like your own personal porn star.
>>
>>3516291
Just let her try it once. I mean you want her to feel good, don't you?
>>
>>3516344
>>3516618
I...guess I should go for it then. I mean, I can't satisfy her, so...

Wow. She was really perked up when I told her that. I don't know how I feel about this...
>>
>>3517555
Don't read too much into it. She's probably just excited about getting to try this new thing. You shouldn't feel so apprehensive about it.
>>
>>3517637
Okay, I'll give her the freedom to try it. I should really relax, but I still feel nervous. I can't really compete with those guys...
>>
>>3517757
It's alright. Just think of how happy and satisfied she'll be.
>>
>>3517757
Nothing to feel nervous about. I mean she asked you about it first, didn't she? That shows she really respects you and wants your approval. She won't leave you for something as trivial as a bigger dick, so no need to worry.
>>
>>3514132
your real girlfriend or your waifu
>>
What's the appeal of cucking for you?
>>
>>3519371
I like domming and stealing another guy's girl for yourself is the ultimate act of dominance.
>>
How many of you actually have <5 inch dicks? Seems weird to me that there would be so many.
>>
>>3519406
This, but as a sub.
>>
>>3520879
4"7 myself. Really close to 5", I just lack 1cm. What a shame.
>>
>>3520879

Mine is exactly 6" with a nice girth. Wife loves it but I still want someone to call it tiny and useless.
>>
>>3520879
Does it count if your small because your so fat it obscures your genitals?
I'm just over 3" unless I push the fat back, then I'm closer to 6"
>>
>>3522376
I'd say that depends. Can you engage those extra inches during intercourse? If not, then I'd say you can't count them. At least I don't think you can be conceivably holding the fat back the entire time. Except maybe if she's on top.
>>
File: 1466141877429.jpg (369 KB, 920x1057) Image search: [Google]
1466141877429.jpg
369 KB, 920x1057
Sub-par art, but hot stuff nontheless.
Good cucking is all in the details and dialogue.
>>
Now, where's my Gardevoir little pipsqueak? I told I'd be arriving around this time.
>>
File: 1464887497162.png (100 KB, 510x763) Image search: [Google]
1464887497162.png
100 KB, 510x763
>>3512130
>>
File: 1338682690423.jpg (388 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1338682690423.jpg
388 KB, 1280x960
Please someone take my lover of several years now.
She's short, she's cute(!!) and she's got a huge rack. I really don't deserve her, despite being a teenager I still have trouble making her feel good and I can't even impregnant her.
>>
>>3525659
Damn she's fine. What kind of problems did you have impregnating her though?
>>
>>3525708
I came inside her tons but it just wouldn't take.
>>
>>3525659
>couldn't satisfy popura
jesus shes so small though
a fucking finger should bring her to climax
>>
>>3525758
Like I need to hear that!
I can't help it, she's even gotten bored of pretending she's enjoying sex at all. I love her so much she deserves better. I've seriously thought over posting here for like a week, I was really hesitant.
>>
>>3525741

Her body can tell its the seed of a beta and rejects it. She needs a proper bull to pump her fertile womb full of thick potent cum.
She still wants you to be the dad though, so don't worry about that.
>>
>>3525741
And thus you need someone to impregnate her for you? Gotcha. I'm sure that can be arranged.
>>
File: 1323364271041.jpg (574 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1323364271041.jpg
574 KB, 1024x1024
>>3525822
I..actually don't really mind that. I know it's really looked down on but as long as we can be a family most of the time I'd be happy.
>>3525844
Yes and make her feel good too.
I've never seen her orgasm before so that'd be nice too.
>>
>>3525863
So you wanna watch too? I guess I wouldn't mind that as long as you stay out of the way. But I do have some potent seed stocked up to help your waifu get the child she wants. I promise I'll do my best to satisfy her too.
>>
File: 1356757279090.jpg (114 KB, 1000x708) Image search: [Google]
1356757279090.jpg
114 KB, 1000x708
>>3525987
Yes, I promise I'll stay in the corner quietly. Thank you so much anon
>>
>>3526025

You can only watch for the first few times, then you have to leave us alone from then on. Make it count. Once she becomes my bitch you don't those priveledges anymore.
>>
File: 1344998855521.jpg (245 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1344998855521.jpg
245 KB, 600x800
>>3526049
I didn't really think it'd be a long term thing to be honest.
But I guess it's for the best right?
Do you mind if I record it the first time or so?
>>
>>3526082

You thought she would just happily go back to your tiny prick after tasting what real thickness is like? Nah, there's no turning back once this starts. In fact it would be kind of cruel to expect her to have to sleep with you again knowing full well that she gets nothing out of it. You would basically be masturbating using her pussy.

You would have to ask her if she's ok with recordings. Some girls are prude about that.
>>
File: 1465886286022.png (116 KB, 816x587) Image search: [Google]
1465886286022.png
116 KB, 816x587
what the fuck
>>
>>3526119
You're totally right, that's why I didn't really protest, it wouldn't be fair for me to expect her to give up so much while I was able to easily orgasm on a regular basis.
She said she might let me depending on how she feels after the first time. Thank you again anon, she didn't admit ti but I can tell she's really excited.
>>
>>3526153
So how would we go about this? Do I just show up at your house whenever? Or is it a specific day? Thinking about how good her petite pussy would feel on my cock has me so fired up I can hardly wait.
>>
>>3526153

I bet she's relieved more than anything. She didn't want to hurt your feelings but your inadequacy was building up in her until she couldn't take it anymore. She can finally rest knowing that she can be stretched whenever she needs and doesn't have to worry about your little prick.
Your friendship will be stronger than ever though if neither of you have to deal with each others physical needs, you two can concentrate on the emotional ones.
>>
>>3526406
We don't have any kids so you can just come over whenever you'd like.
>>3526423
Yeah I could tell she wasn't able to fake enjoying it much longer, that was my thoughts exactly, she'll be to get her fill sexually like never before and we can focus are just being a regular family outside the bedroom.
>>
>>3526442
Great! How does she feel about this? Still excited? Eager to get her fill?
>>
>>3526493
Mmhm, she won't say it outright to me but I saw her face light up when I first mentioned it. When I asked her when a good time to do it was she was trying to play it cool but basically came across as "soon as possible"
>>
>>3526442

That's a good cuck, embrace your new life of no pussy. All cucks need to make the pledge of using their hand I'm private only instead of making women feel terrible.

I'm sure I can give her a nice baby girl for you both to raise.
>>
File: 1333525139332.jpg (146 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1333525139332.jpg
146 KB, 720x960
>>3526532
I've probably had more than I really deserves, so it's better to change it now, I'm plenty happy with my hand anyway, especially if I can record a video or two of you two going at it. Thank you again anon, I'll raise her like my own.
>>
>>3526643

Again you'll have to ask her if she wants to be recorded. I already have several dozens of videos of myself with other cucks wives, so I don't care.
In the meantime you should be deleting or censoring all the photos you have of her, I'm sure she doesn't appreciate you looking at her like an object behind her back.
>>
>>3526848
Ah I guess you're right, I don't really deserve them anyway.
Damn I had so many nice pictures too, hopfully she'll let me record at least one video for personal use.
>>
>>3526951

I hope your serious anon. Giving up your waifu for cucking is not something to take lightly. If you go back on it or don't take it seriously you're basically just being selfish and using her for your personal pleasure. I expect to see screenshots of you deleting everything sexual of her.
>>
File: iOi7RRr.png (71 KB, 807x402) Image search: [Google]
iOi7RRr.png
71 KB, 807x402
>>3527124
I deleted the entire folder just to be safe.
I'm serious about this, I thought about it for about a week, I've loved her for years so I'm taking this very seriously, i want her to be happy.
>>
>>3500347
Oi, you still alive?
>>
>>3527159

Good man, her gratitude will be immense. You should go and have your last fap with her, making sure to let her know it's the last time. I'm sure she will be happy to send you off with a big orgasm.

Then, nothing but pure love and friendship as it should be. Congratulations on your new life. Soon enough you won't even think about what you used to have, because things will be so much better.
I'll be around when I can to fill her up but it might not her enough. Be sure to help her find new boyfriends and such.
>>
>>3527163
Seems like the halcyon days are over and most of the cucks have deserted the thread. A shame, really.
>>
>>3527305
Alright, thank you so much.
I cant wait to see how she is after she's actually being satisfied, I'm sure she'll be a brand new woman and she really deserves it. I'm happy I decided to post about her, she seems really happy too.
>>
>>3527373

You'll have to provide an update in the future and let us know how everything goes. Good luck anon.

In the meantime, my dick is still thirsty. Surely there's more waifus for me to liberate in this thread.
>>
>Post in /ntrg/
>Get no replies

I guess my waifu really is pure!
>>
>>3527613
Which post is you?
>>
>>3527657
The one you replied to!
>>
>>3527698
Cheeky monkey
>>
>>3527734
At least my waifu is pure!

And none of you will ever find out who I was to cuck her away from me!

H-hah! I have beaten the system!
>>
>>3527772
Oh I bet it's Zarya. Is it Zarya?

Yeah sorry. You can have her all for yourself.
>>
>>3527831
H-hurray :3
>>
>>3527977
I'm happy for you. I hope you and your waifu enjoy each other very much and have many strong children.
>>
>>3527977

I would probably give her a dicking or two but then get back to fucking Mei.

Zarya seems very loyal who would never go behind her back or give in to her desires unless you told her to. Not as fun.
Even better for you though, you know she would love to peg you. World needs more girls like that.
>>
>>3527977

>>3528850
This.

And Zarya probably like meek, weak males anyway. You can't have two alpha in the same couple.

She doesn't care that your penis is small, it's cute and she doesn't get off with proper penetration anyway.
>>
>>3528850
>>3528995
Shouldn't judge a book by its cover though. Just because she's big and burly doesn't necessarily mean she wants to be dominant.
>>
>>3529486

>implying zarya doesn't want to ravage my tight boipussy

She would crush my head like a watermelon each time I get to service her, following by a rough fucking with me being the receiver. Then after my pathetic little spurt she would want to cuddle and relax while we watched romantic comedies.
>>
>>3529992
If that's what you want, she'll do it. She loves you doesn't she? She wants to please you and make you to feel good, so she'd do these things. Have you ever asked what her preference is though? I think it would be nice if you reciprocated by doing the things she likes.
>>
i love her so much
>>
>>3531638
Do you love her enough to let other men fuck her?
>>
>>3531638
I want to ruin her cute brown face by cumming on it with a group of other anons. How would you feel if you were forced to look upon her face after it's been creamed by 20 other guys?
>>
>>3531666
i mean if it would make her happy i guess i have no choice..i mean i dont want to lose her.

>>3531717
m-maybe a little aroused, she never really does anything lewd with me because of my "small size" as she says.
>>
>>3532004
>she never really does anything lewd with me because of my "small size" as she says.

That's downright rude, dude. At least the other anons's waifus try something, even if they don't feel as much pleasure as they would like.
>>
>>3532004
It would make her happy. You don't want her to cheat on you behind your back, do you? Introducing better men with bigger cocks into your relationship will make her so happy and satisfied.
>>
>>3532194
no i guess i dont. id rather be there to watch her and make sure she is happy and safe while gets whatever she wants.
>>
>>3533089
That's sweet of you. And of course you'd get your own reward out of seeing the ecstatic look on her face as her brown pussy gets pumped by nice cocks and how lewd her face looks when it's covered in semen of strangers.
>>
>>3534249
why thank you but seeing my love happy is reward enough for me! i'll even make sure to get her nice and ready for her guests every time they visit.
>>
>>3535157
You know, your waifu is really lovely and I find I have an appetite for her. Would you be so nice as to post a nice lewd image of her to get me started?
>>
>>3535420
of course! please enjoy her as much as you want , i love seeing the happy smile on her face when she gets fucked by one of her studs
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-06-18 13.33.43.png (960 KB, 1240x2522) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-06-18 13.33.43.png
960 KB, 1240x2522
She's my angel, I just want her to feel good.
>>
>>3535770
Oh god she's so sexy. Those hips.. That washboard stomach.. And unf those tits! I'd love to climb on top of her and slap my big cock on her face. She'd start to tickle the underside with her tongue, moving slowly up until she's tasting the nice smooth glans and the precum leaking from therein. Eventually the craving gets too great and she starts to greedily gobble my cock, sucking and throating it. I'd pull out before blowing though, just so I can place my meat between her juicy tits. I'd fuck them greedily, moving it back and forth between her soft mounds. She begs me to cum on her and I oblige shooting a big fat load all over her face and mouth.

More!
>>
>>3536171
my cocks throbbing just thinki8ng about it! sitting in my corner and watching a stranger get to do to my love what ive never been able to do before, make her moan in ectasy!
>>
Whoa, this thread..... I need to come back later
<.<
>>
>>3536577
Going to fap anon? >:^)
>>
>>3536605
<.<
>.>
<.<
Maybe.
>>
>>3536486
Oh fuck that body is too good.. She stands up from the hot spring, giving me that look. I also get up and approach her from behind with my spear already leveled and ready to impale. When I'm almost on her she giggles and wades away, giving me another impish look. This happens a few times until we find ourselves laughing and running a merry chase all over the spring. Finally I catch her at the edge, grabbing her by the arm with one hand and shoving the other between her perfect buttcheeks and on her cunt lips. I put a finger inside to find her soaking wet. I remove the finger and bend her over the edge, exposing her willing pussy for me. I waste no time in thrusting my cock inside her. She gives a pleased gasp and we begin to fuck like animals. With one hand on her pelvis and other pulling on one of her pigtails, I plow her pussy with a primitive lust as she moans and squeals in pure ecstasy. As she cums, her tightening pussy sends me over and I fill her cunt and womb with thick seed.

Do you like it?
>>
>>3537028
i love it! and knowing that i could never please her sexually like you can~ would make me cum so much just from watching
>>
File: 1426218299463.png (489 KB, 1049x510) Image search: [Google]
1426218299463.png
489 KB, 1049x510
Love this thread.
>>
I love the idea of this thread, but who do I choose? I can't decide!
>>
>>3537378
Good. I hope you've stroked your lovely shrimpcock to near climax.

She was hungry for some cock again. Knowing this, I decided surprise her by bringing some of my friends over. She gets on her knees in our midst as we unlace our pants to expose our meaty cocks to her. Her eyes light up as she admires them for a moment. Her hands shaking with excitement, she slowly brings them to our cocks and strokes each lightly in turn. Holding two cocks, she almost timidly touches the cock in front of her with her lips. Beginning to fellate, she starts to stroke the two cocks with her hands. As she warms up, she lets pure cocklust overtake her and speeds up, switching between cocks to satisfy her ravening hunger. The room fills with manly moans and the lewd sound of cocksucking. She brings each of us in turn close to edge until switching to the next meat club. She does this over and over until she looks up at us with a devilish smile and says "I want you all to cum on my face". She turns and faces you in the corner, watching you crank your little willy like no tomorrow as we start to stroke our cocks. As the first cock descends upon her face she smiles at you while thick ropes of cum start to splash all over her face and hair. This goes on cock after cock unloading its thick payload on her face until you can barely even tell the color of her skin. Once everyone is done glazing her, she beckons you out of the corner. You approach her and she whispers in your ear "lick it all off"

That's the last one. My dick can't take any more.
>>
File: Luna+Loud[1].png (47 KB, 148x278) Image search: [Google]
Luna+Loud[1].png
47 KB, 148x278
I'm so disappointed that my tiny pecker isn't enough to satisfy Luna. Could someone help?
>>
>>3538891
Don't worry, Chunk already fills her up on the reg. Those times you said she was away with him for "lessons"? Let's just say it wasn't a lesson in music. Let's say, it may have been a lesson in swallowing jizz. He pleases her in ways your tiny, small, itty-bitty, pathetic, pinky-sized limp "dick" couldn't come even 0.000001% of the way to. Then he does the same to Lily. Might as well kill yourself now, kiddo.
>>
File: 1458960851858.jpg (11 KB, 211x290) Image search: [Google]
1458960851858.jpg
11 KB, 211x290
>>3539016
>>
File: 1376626171173.gif (2 MB, 400x242) Image search: [Google]
1376626171173.gif
2 MB, 400x242
>>3539016
>>
File: 4kcheadle.jpg (4 MB, 3840x2218) Image search: [Google]
4kcheadle.jpg
4 MB, 3840x2218
>>3539016
>>
File: 1463616321507.jpg (78 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1463616321507.jpg
78 KB, 1440x810
>>3539016
>>
>>3538891
You can't beat yourself up too much. After all, some people are just born with miniscule, widdle baby penises like yours and can't do anything about it. We call your kind "undesirables."

Leave her to me and I'll have her on my knees begging to fill her up with spunk like the little mindless cum slut she is. I'll even bring some of my boys over so we can take turns plowing her pussy that hasn't been properly wet in all the time she's been with you. I'm sure you can pleasure that babydick of yours outside, since she'll be screaming your name so loud that you can hear her out there. Unfortunately for you, she'll follow it up by laughing about how you never gave her as good a fucking as she's getting right now.
>>
>>3538891
>>3539016
Clyde stalks in with his two fathers to satisfy this hard rocking harlot.
>"Look here son if you want to satisfy this Lori girl and cuck bobby properly then watch closely."
>even though his fathers were gay they avid cucking enthusiast who loved their son enough to show him how to fuck.
>His fathers were themselves the result of a skillful clucking. His WHITE slave father was cucked away from a slutty white women.
>He couldnt resist the call of a strong black bull with an awakened pineal gland.
>Clyde's alpha father grabs Luna by the hips and thrust deeply into her while clyde swiftly jots down notes, his nigger cazoo at full mast
>At that moment Lincoln burst in falling to his knees and crying at the sight of his sister being defiled.
>"Cant beat the cock kid"
>"Ya dad, Cant beat the cock!"
>>
>>3538225 thank you so much!
>>
>>3539788
Thank you for letting me have your lovely waifu! She's really something.
>>
I'd love to see her moaning loudly with pleasure and being all sweaty from all the rough fucking!
>>
>>3541213
Wow she's really cute! That amazing combination of blonde hair and darker skin shades is amazing. But I gotta know, what's your problem in satisfying her? I wouldn't want to just start banging anon's waifu for the sake of it.
>>
>>3541495
Well she's always been a little wild, and just needs to be fucked a lot rougher then I do it. Plus the idea of me watching turns us both on! I just want to see her be a slut, and she loves to be one so. She won't be satisfied until she has been fucked very hard!
>>
>>3541517
She sounds like a really demanding girl. I think she might need a whole bunch of guys at once to satisfy her. Fill all her holes at once to make sure she gets the most out of it. Plus she's pretty petite, right? Something about a small girl getting stuffed full of hard, throbbing meat.
>>
>>3541618
Oh she is pretty demanding and I love it! And yes she would love that, I would too! Have her getting railed hard and moaning so much! And she is pretty small yeah.
>>
>>3541651
Oh I can imagine. You looking from the side as her small brown form is between two burly guys pumping both of her fuckholes at once. She couldn't really do much other than go with it, but she would absolutely love it! When one guy cums, she would immediately demand another guy to step in and fill the void left by his cock. She could barely even stand up, let alone walk after this.
>>
File: 03d9f40a6ee01c83e844a68a7d4f7a16.jpg (230 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
03d9f40a6ee01c83e844a68a7d4f7a16.jpg
230 KB, 1600x1200
>>3541767
Oh god I would love that anon! Her getting filled with all her holes and moaning so much! You could be one of those guys too.
It's would be so hot!
>>
>>3541795
I would absolutely love to. I wanna go in front so I get to see the look on her cute face as she experiences orgasm after orgasm. Her small body thrashing against us as she loses all sense and control of her body as it happens. And those sounds she makes when it happens.. you can really tell she's getting her brains fucked out with those wordless howls. I'd love to go multiple times too to experience that over and over.
>>
>>3541858
Ah, seeing her moan so much would make me so hard! And getting her so full would be so amazing, I'm so hard, I would love to touch myself and watch it all!
>>
>>3541881
She wouldn't get off this ride so easily either. We'd keep pounding her even when she thinks she's at her limit. Her mouth would go to good use after her asshole can't take it anymore. She would lay flat on her back, taking a long cock in her mouth as another guy pounds her pussy. Man after man would unload their balls in her tight throat, nourishing her with a slut's diet of cum. A third guy rubs his cock on her meager chest and shoots strings of thick cum land on her neck and chin. And her hands are being used by two other guys like sex toys.
>>
>>3541979
God more anon more! I would love to see all of it! Mm, and kiss after she drank all that cum and clean her up with my tongue! I would be so horny watching her get used and fucked so good!
>>
>>3542024
Towards the end she's little more than a ragdoll with realistic holes with guys still lining up to blow one last load in her now gaping and cum filled pussy. Her eyes only half open and her mind only barely remaining in the waking world, all she could manage is some weak groans as yet another man stuffs his thick member inside her and starts pumping away. With her pussy getting too used up, the remaining guys decide to ramp it up a little.

She realizes she's being picked up. The guy holding her shoves his cock in, but then another guy comes up and goes inside her cunt at the same time. The sudden pressure in her cunthole snaps her wide awake and she lets out a sharp gasp as she gets stretched to her absolute limit. She didn't think she had it in her to cum any more, but with two guys brutally pounding one hole at once, sure enough she's howling as the orgasm overtakes her once again. All the remaining men take her in this fashion and fill her up with even more cum.
>>
>>3542166
By the time this is done, she's laying on the floor motionless. The countless orgasms and intense excitement have left her completely drained. She has cum on all parts of her body and there's cum pouring out of her two holes. You should see that she gets home now. And be sure to ask her if she liked it. I'm sure everyone would love to try this again.
>>
>>3542166
Anon my god it's so hot! It would be so hot to watch! She'd love it so fucking much she'd be in heaven and get addicted! I'm stroking my cock so hard!
>>
>>3542187
I'm glad you like it anon. Unfortunately I need to go now so I can't continue this story. Also I'm sort of petered out on ideas. You have a really awesome waifu and I hope you still love her after such lewd things having been done to her.
>>
>>3542243
Aww that's okay I had a lot of fun thank you! And thanks, of course I love her with all my heart! And always will!
>>
>>3541213
>>3531638

I'll be honest, Kat and Korra are the only brown girls I like. I wish there was more quality brown waifus.

In the meantime, hope you both don't mind if I take them both at the same time? I'm sure they have a lot of hidden girl lust they've never had a chance to explore before, and they can fulfill them while sharing my dick.

Might even let you two listen from the door.
>>
File: 54G6LGvqxXeb.jpg (23 KB, 356x352) Image search: [Google]
54G6LGvqxXeb.jpg
23 KB, 356x352
I'm having an issue with my waifu, we're having finical issue and she claims to have found a way to solve them. On one hand she's been bringing in a lot of money, but she's out late every night and sometimes in the middle of the day. Whenever I ask she just says she's helping out at some business office, Should I be worried something else is going on?
>>
>>3544072

I'm only there as long as they need my dick. Once we all have had our fill I'll happily gtfo and leave all the cuddling and gossiping to you.
>>
>>3543612
Ain't that right? Especially Korra gets my dick going like crazy.
>>
I wish I could please her so
>>
Has always been my Waifu, always will be, no questions about it.
>>
>>3495007
>>3500347
I assume neither Perrine nor Gardevoir anon aren't here anymore.
>>
i love her and can't wait till the day i can make her my beautiful bride. I'm very lucky to have such a loyal and loving waifu and I hope one day to start a family with her! Although I think she likes teasing me with all the flirting she does
>>
>>3544702
>>3545420
>>3546167

They all look very lovely, but I've only got time for one sorry. You each will have to convince me how who is the best.
>>
>>3547250
just look at her anon, that beautiful smile and soft looking fur. Shes so kind to me and everyone she meets! even just yesterday there was a couple of strangers over when i got home who said that i was the luckiest man ever.
>>
>>3547250
Cuck lurker here.
Seconding Krystal, furries need some good dicking too.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 100

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.