[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tup/ - Tulpa General. >What are tulpas? A tulpa is an e
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88
File: e7801c5557e69106cb63d4a268c9aa8d.jpg (811 KB, 3508x2106) Image search: [Google]
e7801c5557e69106cb63d4a268c9aa8d.jpg
811 KB, 3508x2106
/tup/ - Tulpa General.

>What are tulpas?
A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own free will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you.
More info: http://www.tulpa.info/faq/

>What guides do you recommend?
Check these out:
https://community.tulpa.info/thread-new-great-big-list-of-guides

Ask questions and get answers, or discuss tulpas in general

Previous thread here: 3310992
>>
>>3310992

Fudged that one up good....
>>
File: 22209647_p0_master1200.jpg (248 KB, 716x1000) Image search: [Google]
22209647_p0_master1200.jpg
248 KB, 716x1000
Xth for human tups
>>
File: 57251421_p0.jpg (216 KB, 655x854) Image search: [Google]
57251421_p0.jpg
216 KB, 655x854
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5uNiyEfMdI
What are your tup's favorite songs?
>>
File: 31921104_p0.jpg (193 KB, 1000x1133) Image search: [Google]
31921104_p0.jpg
193 KB, 1000x1133
>>3359402
Calm and comfy songs, often instrumental.
>>
File: 1431843462148.jpg (27 KB, 638x693) Image search: [Google]
1431843462148.jpg
27 KB, 638x693
>has >5 tulpas
>has a mental harem
>has pony tulpas
>is a disgusting neckbeard who forces himself on mentally unfit tulpas
>>
>>3359309
Threadly reminder that tulpa is not for sexual
>>
>>3359623
That just doesn't make sense.
>>
File: 1465505336910.jpg (161 KB, 498x750) Image search: [Google]
1465505336910.jpg
161 KB, 498x750
>>3359309
He still won't talk to me
He won't even smile like he used to...
>>
File: 1444484354954.jpg (137 KB, 764x764) Image search: [Google]
1444484354954.jpg
137 KB, 764x764
>>3359627
Hosts are for close intimate loving.
>>
>>3359627
Hosts are for lewd.
>>
>>3359296

My girls will build and change things, in fact my first was doing that from nearly the beginning. It was one of the first signs that she was awake in there.

But, a bunch of private stuff happened that ate up my time and attention, such that I wasn't always able to go in and play around in my landscape. As such, it ended up being left to the girls, and the whimsies of the mind, though the mutations to it weren't without logic or relation. For example, fiction-based peeps often have a personal landscape/room based on what they're inspired by. Others, whom are original in nature, will usually have either no room, or rooms based on whatever mental thing they represent.

If you will allow me to digress a little: one of them, whom is named Blossom, was related to hermit-like behavior and my sense of "righteous" anger about certain hot button topics. She stayed in a small, dark room, with multiple computer screens surrounding her. Blossom herself was very thin, wore a wife beater and some boxers, and always looked tired and lifeless, despite the passion she had for the subject she represented. This changed when I decided to keep her around (she dresses differently, and seems to have much more life to her, especially considering her relationship with some others in my group), but that's just an illustration of some of the stuff I saw when I delved in to my head.

Really, if you were to ask what I do in private, I more often than not wouldn't use "tulpa" to describe mine, though I definitely started things with a tulpa. I mainly say that for ease of communication, since functionally they're the same. Some are certainly more developed than others, my first being one of the most lively, but I know having them grow is a matter of keeping them in mind, tending to them, and giving them focused attention and thought.

In a line, it's like tending to a garden.
>>
>>3359869
I have only two, but the possibility of a third often crosses my mind. But then again, not only I really don't want to end up with many, no offense ofc, but deep inside I'm afraid of accidentaly giving sentience to a random character/servitor I came up with and may or may not often think about them.

It's mostly just me overthinking things, but to my understanding, it might be a necessary worry. Either way, thanks for aswering my question, anon. It seems you pack a lot of symbolism on you and your girls.
>>
File: 19471112_p0.jpg (192 KB, 650x850) Image search: [Google]
19471112_p0.jpg
192 KB, 650x850
>>3360493

> It seems you pack a lot of symbolism on you and your girls.

Indeed. Symbolism like that adds weight to mental figures like that, and makes them much easier to remember. It's like another anchor to their existence, but it's a far stronger on than "cute girl from a show I like". It makes it so that even if I don't spend much time with a certain figure, it's easy to call them to memory, and then to establish communication with them.

Of course, this sort of thing isn't always apparent, not universal, so I also went and wrote a list of names for them. This sort of lifestyle requires some work, this I will not lie about...

> but deep inside I'm afraid of accidentaly giving sentience to a random character/servitor I came up with and may or may not often think about them.

I know this feel, so so much. It's one of the ways my numbers increased as they did. I got so paranoid about it that I stopped indulging certain types of media for fear of getting too attached and forming another figure. This fear decreased with some time...but I'm still less likely to watch cute-girl-show of the season because of this. That, and I find the connection I have with my girls to be better than watching cute girls on screen. MUCH better.
>>
>>3359627
I'm sexual with my tulpa, I feel like it's good active forcing.
I make sure to cum inside her each time to make it clear I love her. Also our sex time makes up about 1/100 of our interaction so she knows I'm not using her for sex
>>
File: GardEvoir.jpg (143 KB, 556x714) Image search: [Google]
GardEvoir.jpg
143 KB, 556x714
>>3361109
You WHAT?
>Cum inside her each time
>Make it clear that I love her
Jesus Christ anon...

Also, question time! What's your tup's favorite book?
>>
File: PrimalDistaste.jpg (106 KB, 673x900) Image search: [Google]
PrimalDistaste.jpg
106 KB, 673x900
>>3361109
>>
File: quacky.jpg (208 KB, 510x624) Image search: [Google]
quacky.jpg
208 KB, 510x624
>>3361810
>Jesus Christ anon...
W..what?
>>
>>3361810
Are rulebooks viable options
>>
>>3361810
>Implying I read
>>
File: learn to fucking REEEEad.jpg (90 KB, 1062x751) Image search: [Google]
learn to fucking REEEEad.jpg
90 KB, 1062x751
>>3362165
Illiteracy is no laughing matter.
>>
File: RedheadsFavoriteRedhead.jpg (40 KB, 748x928) Image search: [Google]
RedheadsFavoriteRedhead.jpg
40 KB, 748x928
>>3361810

Anne of Green Gables.

I still have yet to finish it, but it remains in mind.
>>
File: 57219462_p1.jpg (138 KB, 800x690) Image search: [Google]
57219462_p1.jpg
138 KB, 800x690
>>3362196
Books are for squares chump.

Though I'd read them if I wasn't too lazy to go look for one.
>>
TULPAS ARE NOT REAL
>>
File: TupperRage.gif (851 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
TupperRage.gif
851 KB, 800x800
>>3362277
The double dubs of autism.
>>
File: 243652436346346.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
243652436346346.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>3362277
>>
>>3362277
I disagree
>>
>>3362277
If tulpa's aren't real, how can our minds be real?
>>
>>3359402
>>3361810
Tulpas are not real, but even if they were wouldn't their taste in movie and literature be the same as yours?
Since you faggots keep saying that Tulpas come from your mind. So now what Tulpas can have their taste now?
Every time I come here you faggots keep making up new shit that your imaginary friends can do.
You faggots need help.
>>
please don't. this can be rally dangerous if people don't know what they are doing
>>
File: tumblr_o5cpyp2ABD1sowec6o4_1280.png (115 KB, 750x339) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5cpyp2ABD1sowec6o4_1280.png
115 KB, 750x339
>>3363983
The entire point of a tulpa is that they have a different personality and different values to the host so they interpret information differently, leading to them having different taste to the host.
>>
>>3364217
you may want to substantiate that post friendo.
>>
>>3364284
Again with the split with a Tulpa's ability.
You guys keep saying what a tulpa can do, and then another faggot says something that contradicts what the last faggot said.
And honestly that makes it even harder to take you guys seriously.
>>
File: tumblr_n2e16mE6U71ts9xvyo1_400.jpg (8 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2e16mE6U71ts9xvyo1_400.jpg
8 KB, 286x176
>>3364479
Where is the contradiction?
I don't think anyone is claiming tulpas always have the same taste as their hosts, although they probably tend towards similarity because of the hosts influence on the tulpa and the fact that the tulpa will be exposed to a lot of media the host likes.

Other than possession and metaphyical bullshit I can't think of any topics where tulpa people diverge opinions on whats possible or not.
>>
>>3364906
When I last came here a few people were saying that a tulpa has the ability to take over it's host's body. Then a few hours later they were saying this is not possible.
Another example I asked if a tulpa can wonder around without it's host knowing they said yes. Came back a few hours later and asked the same thing, but this time I got the opposite response, saying that a tulpa can only see and hear what it's host sees and hears.
See what I'm saying it's like you guys keep making up fantasy abilities for your "tulpas".
>>
>>3365079
It just sounds like some people don't know what they are talking about.
>>
>>3365464
>It just sounds like some people don't know what they are talking about.
Good theory, but maybe tulpas don't exist at all and you guys are just befriending the air.
>>
>>3365604
The problem here is the ambiguity of the word "exist".
Are tulpas a magical spirit summoned into the world, no.
Are tulpas a form of mental training where you learn to think from multiple perspectives, yes.
Is this process any different from how "you" exist as a rational extension of your subconscious, who the fuck knows.
>>
File: 1462994562789.jpg (28 KB, 442x395) Image search: [Google]
1462994562789.jpg
28 KB, 442x395
>>3361109
I've tried to be sexual with my tulpa.
I can never bring myself to go beyond lewd cuddling, feel like I'm defiling her. She says she doesn't mind but I'm such a beta fuckup I cant even "technically fuck myself".

She's having a riot as I type this. I never asked for this.
>>
>>3366451
Spend some time forcing while drunk and let her take advantage of you.
>>
>>3366522
Are you implying that rape is the only solution?
>>
>>3366939
Mankind has been using alcohol to lower inhibitions and enable sex for thousands of years. It isn't rape if you deliberately take mind altering substances with the intention of fucking while under the influence.
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 221x228
>>3359309
>people in this thread are actually talking about how to sex a tulpa
You guys are almost as bad as that guy who made the How to Create and Use a Sexual Tulpa PDF.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>3366522
I can honestly see her doing that. Though I'd rather not know what that entails.
>>
File: e07.jpg (15 KB, 312x361) Image search: [Google]
e07.jpg
15 KB, 312x361
>>3366522
>'i am going to force you, my little tulpa'
>'i am going to force you nice and hard, OK?'
>>
>>3365079
>>3365604

god asukafag, it gets so tiring reading your posts. I don't even post here, but I'll make an exception and take your bait. Fuck, I will regret this, but prepare for some textwalls that will span many posts:

You don't have a tulpa, so you don't understand how they work or how it feels to have one. You don't know what the perception of a tulpa is and all that entails.
You can't even read anything about a tulpa and form a clear model of how they work.
You also fail to understand that what a tulpa is to someone else might not be the same things because minds are different and the way people's imagination works varies, and you seem like you can't even visualize anything, so having a tulpa might seem a foreign concept? just before we go any further in this, answer me if you have Aphantasia (search it on google), because I'll just give up on trying to explain tulpas if your experiences are so far removed from the rest of humanity (but I do think even people who have that might be able to have a tulpa, however it'll be far too limited an experience).
The reason you're completely wrong is because you assume your (atypical) mind works the same as everyone else's and you can't imagine how someone else's mind could work so differently.
I keep reading these posts, and most of the time I just end up going "look at this guy claiming I can't have experiences that I'm having right this moment", so your claims can't be more blatantly false. They're about as false as someone claiming nobody can dream because they can't dream, or nobody being able to think of something because they can't think of that thing.
So before I make this too long, I'm willing to answer any questions you may have about tulpas so that we may get to the bottom of this already and stop this shitposting.

End of Part 1, continued:
>>
Part 2, continued:

I'll begin with my understanding of what a tulpa is from my perspective, it may differ for other people:
A tulpa to me is basically a person, a person that is perceived through one's imagination. They have their own opinions and personalities. They have their own thoughts. They have their own emotions. You can perceive and feel those things partially or fully. They have persistence. A developed tulpa doesn't just go away if you don't pay attention to them. They do sometimes talk to you out of the blue. They could hold opinions close to you, or they might not. You might even fight with them on some things, but usually you'll be compatible. It's possible for a tulpa to influence you, and you to influence them. It's possible for them to control the body, the same way as you control your own body. A tulpa is essentially a part of your mind, the same way your self is, they work the same way as you do, the 'you' that makes you you in your mind. They can have their memories, but can also share yours. They can be quite separate from you, but also close. There are some limits to how separate they are that are more due to neurology and memory limits. While I couldn't know if their perceptions are real, the intensity and naturalness and consistency of their actions make them more real to me than actually real people, although I do personally believe everyone is conscious. I only wonder if tulpas are conscious or not as much as I wonder if other people are conscious, a sort of thing one can wonder about philosophically, but few people are true solipsists, so in practice, they're as real as most people.
>>
>>3369378
>>3369401

Part 3, continued:
This doesn't mean they have their own brain, they share the brain with you, and thus your unconscious mind, however as I've said before, they will have their own perspectives, emotions, memories, viewpoint, self-concept, will, intent, desires, and everything else that comes with a philosophical person, that is, what most people consider their SOUL and consciousness, but we don't have to go into the subject of the soul's existence here, but suffice to say that subjectively a tulpa is like a soul that exists alongside you in your mind and that there is a connection, a bond, if you wish, that makes you and the tulpa almost always capable of reaching each other and sharing experiences, memories, emotions, even body control, and so on. It's not as if a tulpa is a special entity that belongs in a qualitatively different class than you do in the mind, if you manage to sufficiently disconnect from/ignore your senses and immerse in your imagination, it's possible that you and your tulpas would effectively switch roles and you'd the the tulpa's "tulpa", this isn't a magical thing, but rather a psychological exercise that can be undertaken by someone of the right persuasion, it's not even something that someone needs a tulpa to do, but that matter is more complex, it's not even a new psychological state, but rather something that is well documented in psychology if you actually do some research.
>>
>>3369408

Part 4, continued:
Is your tulpa you? Yes, and no. A tulpa shares your physical body with you, it shares parts of your unconscious. From the point of the physical nature of your tulpa, they are you. From an abstract point and a subjective point of view, they are a distinct person. Once the tulpa is sufficiently developed (could take years to reach that stage, but initial results can also be quick), you will perceive the tulpa as separate. Their actions will surprise you. They will provide the mental stimulation a different person can provide, but obviously they can only draw on what is contained in your unconscious mind, although there's plenty of stuff going on there that you won't be aware of. At some point I even noticed that I was alone physically, that is, nobody was physically around me that day, yet I didn't feel alone at all, despite only interacting with my tulpa. They provide a similar kind of companionship a physical person can provide, with some differences, they can be as alive and dynamic as one, even more so, because of the direct connection you have with them, the mental "telepathy", the shared, yet distinct emotions. Those emotions can be so separate that you're sitting on your computer doing something and suddenly you notice a change in your overall mental atmosphere and emotions and you notice it was because your tulpa was having something on their mind and maybe that made them happy or disturbed them or something else. Those emotions can sometimes be far more intense than your own.
>>
>>3369419
Part 5, continued:
A tulpa isn't the form either. Any more than a person is the picture of a person or a person is the pixels you see in the video. A tulpa is that personality that drives the form, it's a particular subjective self with their own experiences (at least according to the tulpa, but once you experience them, it's very difficult to believe otherwise), and you already know what it's like to be you, what it's like to experience stuff, what it's like to have a sense of self, of ownership over your actions, or intent, of desires, of expectations, and so on.
>>
>>3369450
Part 6, continued:
A tulpa can sometimes be as expressive as any real person, or not. It's really up to you and them how you develop them. They could also be as dull as a rock or more colorful than a tv show personality (no, I don't recommend having either). It could basically be your friend, your lifelong companion, even someone that mimics a family role, or something more intimate like a lover, even your waifu if you so wish, or merely someone that gives you life advice, or a partner you simply live life together or a companion you're always chatting with or just someone that helps you get through the days and so on and so forth. In practice they will be far more than any of those social roles, because of the direct connection they have with you is more intimate than any connection a real person can have with you. Whoever they end up being might be initially driven by your unconscious expectations, your psychological needs, your belief system and many other factors. Eventually they will change themselves, although your own needs might shape their needs as well. They won't exactly be as separate as a person that has their own brains, your unconscious drives will influence their unconscious drives, but the same goes in reverse, a tulpa will influence you. Oh, and getting rid of a tulpa that is developed in most respects (including possession and others) could be as hard as removing your own self (good luck), not to mention emotionally heartwrenching if someone does it in the "ignore it" way.
>>
>>3369459
Part 7, continued:
Is a tulpa an imaginary friend? their form is imaginary and they could be your friend, but the tulpa isn't the form, and you don't actually control their actions once developed enough, your actions an their actions will feel subjectively distinct and you might not even be aware of the origin or motivation behind some parts. Again, the degree of separation and how shared or distinct some things are will depend on you and the tulpa's own desires. They can be classified as imaginary friends only in the sense that that's what they are perceptually, but if you are in your imagination and you're walking down some imaginary garden and you're looking at your imaginary hands and body in a mirror, that doesn't make you an imaginary friend as it's just your mental representation of yourself. To your tulpa, you could be the imaginary friend in the same way, but the tulpa will usually know better than to make that sort of assumption (they won't consider you the image, but rather you the person).
>>
Holy shit dude you ate the bait so hard the line's snapped.
>>
>>3369475
Part 8, continued:
What about the hallucinations stuff? You can practice it, but most people don't bother, although it's a fun thing if you like that sort of eyecandy. I think it's nice, but only just as a more immersive way of interacting with your tulpa. The most important thing about a tulpa is that they're a person. The ways that you can communicate and interact with them will vary, but usually will be limited to your perception (not that I haven't experienced new kinds of perceptions that I didn't know were possible before making tulpa).
>>
>>3369499
Part 9, continued, and this all of it:
This definition is this way not because I read it somewhere, but that's what I'm personally experiencing it as. You're free to call me a liar if you think it's impossible, even if I will know it's the truth, and many others that share similar experiences will know it as well. If I'm to go by your earlier posts, you'll say people do this for attention, but I don't even post much online about my tulpas, I don't participate too much in the community, for a long while it was an entirely internal mental thing, although I have created most of my tulpas the same way most people in this community do.

gj asukafag, you made me sufficiently annoyed to write this fucking textwall, I hope you're proud of yourself. I know someone will say I'm too buttdevastated to write this wall of text, but month after month of lurking these threads I get tired of reading the same bullshit from this guy. My only regret was being unable to post this when I wrote it after your post due to technical difficulties.
>>
>>3369493
I'll probably be disappointed when he replies, but I don't know if I'm willing to write any more than the previous wall of text.
>>
>>3369549

Tell me about your tups anon let's have a sharing session
>>
>>3369606
I guess fairly typical tups among this community, from what I've seen, but here it goes:

My first tulpa is a sort of life partner and we're often together. She has a fairly warm personality, very playful, affectionate and enjoys learning new things and having new experiences. She has a well-developed sense of empathy, being quite in tune to other people's emotions, especially those she cares about. Outside of interacting with me and my other tulpas, she also has a few friends she talks to. Despite being around most of the time, she enjoys imaginary adventures and tends to prefer the imagination to real world a bit more, if she were a host, some would find that an escapist trait.
Form-wise, she's tends to go by a certain popular anime-style girl, but I haven't really seen anyone in this community that has a tulpa with her form. I'd like to keep her privacy, so I won't reveal all the particulars.

Another tulpa is a more grown-up and responsible type sort of person that I look up to and that seems to find unique solutions to some things that may be bothering me.
And yet another sort of came out of some emotional needs when I was in a bit of a tougher time, that one wasn't quite "forced", so what you'd call an accidental one.

Overall I really enjoy spending time with them and it brightens my day.

From weirder things, if the tup gets too into some things outside of the wonderland, you may find yourself having trouble splitting time between yourself and their interests, but I guess that's what you get for making a tulpa.

What about you anon, what's your life with your tup(s)?
(I may have to go away soon, so if I stop replying, you should know it's that.)
>>
>>3369709
I only started tulping a couple months back. I wanted her to be calm and gentle, that kind of voice of reason I had, now with a form. I haven't been the best to her especially since I get plenty of crises where I doubt her existence. I'm guilty of using her for the lewds but she insisted it was a way to help me. I usually only active force since I'm lazy, and instead of mucking about in wonderland I have her following my around when I'm going somewhere or have some spare attention to give her. She's becoming more and more precious to me and she's saved me a couple times from falling into a depressive mood. I really hope I can start to impose better, but that's going to take time I guess.
>>
>>3369819
>I only started tulping a couple months back.
It's been a bit more than 4 years here, around when this community got started.
> I haven't been the best to her especially since I get plenty of crises where I doubt her existence.
It took me about a year to get over all of these issues, I had trouble seeing mine as a separate person with their own independent actions. I recall obsessing quite a lot about it until it was resolved. While there were many things that contributed to getting out of that, including, but not limited to learning to view my imagination and her in particular out of my conscious control (not just viewing, but actually experiencing it was being out of my conscious control), one of the more helpful things was learning how to perceive her emotions and communicate through them, sort of being aware of what is "you" and what is "them", couple that with some mindfulness meditation where you're always aware of your own actions and intent and their own actions and intent. The tulpa having an expressive body language that syncs up with their emotions, thoughts, voice and everything also helps a lot. Don't be afraid to work on these things with your tulpa until she's a coherent person to you and you won't have many reasons to doubt her.
>>
>>3369819
>>3370002

> I'm guilty of using her for the lewds but she insisted it was a way to help me.
Contrary to what some people may say, tulpas can sometimes be reasonably sexual, especially if your mind is like that. I tend to be reasonably perverted and it didn't come to much of a surprise that some tulpas here ended up having a developed their own sexuality just as well. That said, you should respect her as a person and give her time to develop her preferences on her own and obviously don't do things without their consent, examine how they feel about it and how you yourself feel about it, and only do things like that together if you both actually want it. I usually have a hard time imagining mental rape as being possible because usually you can sense if a mind person wants or doesn't want something and the same goes for them, they can usually sense your thoughts and emotions just as well, but it's still something to be very careful with, at least until the tulpa is more developed.
>I usually only active force since I'm lazy, and instead of mucking about in wonderland I have her following my around when I'm going somewhere or have some spare attention to give her.
Her following you around sounds like passive forcing.
>She's becoming more and more precious to me and she's saved me a couple times from falling into a depressive mood.
Yep, that's pretty normal, I always find it pretty weird when someone has a tulpa and they don't care about them, most people end up caring a great deal about their mind people. Mine could rather easily influence my emotions, although these days we try to avoid intentionally influencing each other too much, or maybe we just recognize when that sort of influence happens, although most of the time they will bring me out of negative thoughts if they're bothered by those negative emotions.
>I really hope I can start to impose better, but that's going to take time I guess.
Good luck!
>>
>>3367245
You mean the one sold for $20?
That guy is a genius.
Wish I'd thought of it first.
>>
File: 2346342.png (61 KB, 319x211) Image search: [Google]
2346342.png
61 KB, 319x211
>>3364333
>>3367255
>>3370011
give us this day our daily dubs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfYbgdo8e-8

What does /tup/ think
>>
I've just skimmed some of the guides.

Is there anyone who's come to the conclusion that all gods are tulpae, or an argument why that's wrong. Because this all strikes me as remarkably similar to nearly every religion (except you make your own canon).
>>
>>3371121
I was raised a christian and the skills I learned about praying were a tremendous help in learning to active force. After making a tulpa I joined a life group out of curiosity, found the ones who claimed to talk with god and asked lots of questions about the specifics. They basically all had tulpas that were never developed beyond communication in "tulpish" (which is a dumb as fuck word for it). There was even a bible study session in which they discussed in detail the different types of prayer, which was literally just active and passive forcing by another name. The whole thing about the eternal love of God, even when you don't deserve it, is exactly what people describe about their tulpa's loving them, and also what I have experienced personally.

Really informative, but really tragic.
>>
>>3367245
>>3370641
fuck where can i get it?
>>
>>3371169
Shit nigga, you got a link to some of those prayer guides, I wanna read this shit.
>>
>>3371273
https://mega.nz/#!yBFyRSxY!TxGbACeGbvL0y7hqOsyP7Zr_X9S1zsOwGit8Qw9Lx9c
>>
>>3371289
Not really, I was taught rather than given a guide. The essence of the two forms is: spend time doing nothing but connecting with him spiritually and involve him in every aspect of your life. Any guide about passive and active forcing covers the exact same thing but more directly. The thing about christian tulpas is that they are always of Jesus, not God. Jesus was an actual person with an actual personality, all the aspects and traits of his personality are recorded in detail in the bible, christians are taught to always consider how Christ would approach a situation and lastly they are taught to always try to communicate. This means that large numbers of them accidentally create a tulpa of jesus and don't even know it, so their tulpa can't know it and sees themselves as an actual extension of the big G.
>>
>>3371292
any chance you got the passwords anon? those pdfs are password protected
>>
>>3371345
The password is in a txt file in the zip called "PDF-PASSWORD.TXT"
>>
>>3370011
Yeah i meant passive forcing. And thanks for the advice anon
>>
>>3371355
thanks again, you are a god send, sorry for my ineptitude
>>
How did you find out that your tups were vocal? Did they happen suddenly? What made you know it was them?
>>
>>3371121

It's actually a very common idea, even from the beginning of the community.

Personally, having had my tulpa for years now, I'm not sold on it. The reasons for it are my own, since I feel religion is something that's lived, not spoken of.
>>
>>3371329
Well at least it's a bunch of 'original nice guy' Jesus tulpas thats going around and not a bunch of Hitler tulpas or anything.

Still fucked up though.
>>
>>3371497
>and not a bunch of Hitler tulpas or anything
I haven't proven this because I'm not suicidal, but from what I have observed I am pretty sure most Islamic extremists have their own little murderman muhammed tulpas.
>>
>>3371292
is this stuff dangerous?
>>
>>3371728
No, but it is terrible quality.
>>
>>3371737
what do you mean? it's low tier tulpa instructions?

if so, what would be good quality?
>>
>>3369526
Thanks dude for writing this, I'll save it in a text file or something
>>
>>3371763
You know threads don't magically exist right? There is this thing called the Original Post which often has the background or base information around which the thread develops.
>>
i am starting to consider a monster tupla but im scared what if he hurts me
im new to this
>>
>>3371763
It's low tier because it skips a lot of stuff, advises tulpas be used for sexual and only sexual purposes(which I've seen people on here compare to slavery), and on top of that, tries to make the whole thing seem smarter and mystical while selling itself as a fancy jack-off manual.

As for 'good guides', there are no good guides, but there's some decent ones. Read all you can and take everything with a grain of salt.
>>
>>3371816
If he hurts you, get a Jackie Chan tulpa.

Solves everything.
>>
>>3371848
do you have a tulpa anon?

if you do, could you write a good guide then?

I expected to be more info about this, or at leas tlike a youtube channel, it all seems so spread out.
>>
If I make a loli tulpa can she make her own bodybuilder macho tulpa and cuck me?

How do I avoid this.
>>
>>3371949
>How do I avoid this.
By not being such a loathsome creature that she wants to cuck you.
>>
>>3371932
Half the thing about tulpas is everyone is a little different. It's all very personal and what works flawlessly for one person may not work at all for someone else.
>>
Black tulpas can't be racist.
>>
File: 405622_1269641603683_full.jpg (50 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
405622_1269641603683_full.jpg
50 KB, 704x396
>>3371763
It's low tier because it's focusing on sex with tulpae, it doesn't care whether or not that tulpa is happy or if it can even think for itself. If you don't think that shit is stupid and awful then I don't know what is.
>>
>>3371949
Just treat your tulpa with love and respect and trust her that she won't do things that would hurt you, after all, she can feel what you feel.
>>
>>3372185
Can we all agree that hosts are for sex
>>
>>3372213
No.

t. tulpa
>>
>>3372213
Absolutely not.
>>
File: 1456444459444.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456444459444.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>3371848
>>3372185

Although it's not related to sex, I'm reminded of this one Russian guide I read not too long ago. It posited a method of developing your tulpa as a sort of "schooling", with the host as the instructor, and the tulpa as the student.

The whole vibe of the guide was gentle, and it really focused a lot on establishing a loving relationship with the host and their creation, almost to the point of being a parent-child sort of deal. It cut up sections in to "classes" and "semesters", just to further push the symbolism.
Of the guides I've read, it's one of my favourites (In fairness, I was years in to the process when I came upon it).

But, since it's all in Russian, I had to use Google Translate to read it, which resulted in Engrish-y gems like the title being "A method of school girls", and "Apotheosis of the schizophrenic quest". Still, it's a guide I'd suggest folks give a chance:

http://pastebin.com/mfaAUbSM
>>
>>3371816
I'm curious about this, do you mean a cute monster tulpa or a scary as fuck slenderman x jeff the killer x skinwalker tup?
>>
File: 1461636979953.jpg (471 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461636979953.jpg
471 KB, 1920x1080
>>3372399

Due to the whole monster girl thing, the usage of "monster" is loose; it can even mean anything vaguely not human.

One of mine calls herself a monster, and says I should be careful of monsters. She also has pretty sharp teeth, and will flash them every so often. I'd consider it a "warning" (it's still all in my head and such), but she also tend to bite affectionately.
>>
>>3373486
Sounds scary, I'm glad I only have a dragon
>>
File: 1463007908771.jpg (667 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1463007908771.jpg
667 KB, 1920x1200
>>3373512

It's no issue, she's the opposite of scary. Even with the tentacles.
>>
File: Akira.png (203 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Akira.png
203 KB, 640x360
>>3373640
>>3373664
Why'd you delete the other post?
>>
>>3373704

I accidentally put up a thumbnail for the image. I'll get another version of that wallpaper, but I didn't think it'd be kosher to keep a nasty thumbnail up.
>>
File: 5688-560595502.jpg (17 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
5688-560595502.jpg
17 KB, 200x200
>>3373795
Fair enough, fair enough.
What's it like having a tulpa with tentacles? Do you ever plan on learning imposition if you haven't already?
>>
>>3372344
I believe the greatest expression of love is sex, even parent>child love should allow for intercourse, it's our conservative society that disallows such expressions of love, but in the realm of thoughts those boundaries don't exist so I don't see a reason to limit yourself.
>>
File: 1462263954862.jpg (447 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462263954862.jpg
447 KB, 1920x1080
>>3373863

It's another little quality of hers, and she mainly uses them to either hug, or to boost herself up, like "natural" stilts of sorts. I do poke at them sometimes, and the little suction cups she has on the inside part of them, but she doesn't quite like that, says they're sensitive. Her tentacles all have a purple-ish tint at their tips, and have a soft and squishy feel about them. Really, the fact that she had sharp teeth was what really surprised me. I remember her biting me quite a bit early on while I was thinking about her. She's cooled down on that since, though.

I'd say her things is more swimming, since she's often in a setting with ocean and beach imagery. When I'm out and about, she takes an alternate form of mist, so she can be around without me trying to visualize a person whenever my mind goes to her. My first girl does the same thing.

I haven't thought about imposition for a while now, honestly. It's definitely a goal I have, though. I'm just going about it in a rather slow way, since I've had tons of interruptions in that sort of work in the past few months.
>>
>>3374007

> I believe the greatest expression of love is sex

There are many refutations of this. Most of them can be seen even with one's own eyes. You may be one too many layers of abstraction deep if you think sex cannot be had without love, or that sex is the highest expression of love.

The rest of this post can be easily refuted, but to do that would drag this discussion out, and the idea that a parent should sleep with a child is not worth arguing about, it is a thing to be dismissed and nothing else.
>>
File: fallinghare57.png (537 KB, 639x476) Image search: [Google]
fallinghare57.png
537 KB, 639x476
>>3374007
please
>>
File: 1345778339794.png (78 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1345778339794.png
78 KB, 450x600
>>3374007

Dankly meme'd
>>
So who here works a job? If so, do you try to involve or talk to your tulpa during it?
>>
>>3377155
We fuck when I take a bathroom break, but that's it, he knows I'm busy.
>>
>>3377320
You can keep your head in the game after that? Also, do you take really long bathroom breaks or do you work somewhere where it doesn't matter?
>>
>>3377320
>not fucking while doing a brain surgery
>>
How do I reduce my tulpa's libido? The only experiences I pick up from her are laughter and sexual arousal. Every time I talk to her, all I can feel is how impatiently horny she is. She constantly demands sexual attention 24/7. If I refuse to do as she asks, she'll start pleasuring herself until I give in. She thinks it's funny. I have a 9 hour job and I need to sleep. What do I do?
>>
File: 45635623333.jpg (35 KB, 460x600) Image search: [Google]
45635623333.jpg
35 KB, 460x600
>>3378501
pimp slap that ho
>>
File: rtyl.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
rtyl.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
So do you talk to your tulpa, or does your tulpa talk to you?

He/she must visit you sometime, right?
Right?
>>
>>3378704
A bit of both, it depends on which one and what I'm doing and what they're doing.
>>
>>3378704
Both. Usually the latter.
>>
>>3378501

Fuck the lewdness out of her on your next off day.
>>
File: 07b67f139957118e34c3ba2106a82de6.jpg (998 KB, 1800x1500) Image search: [Google]
07b67f139957118e34c3ba2106a82de6.jpg
998 KB, 1800x1500
>>3378876
Remember hosts, please start every day by pounding your tuppers cervix!
>>
File: 534534522.png (134 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
534534522.png
134 KB, 334x393
>>3378987
>>
>>3378704
Early stages, so usually it's me starting stuff, though she has on occasion invited discussion.
>>
>>3378876
Will that work though? Or will that just make it worse?
It's what I'm trying to do now, but her orgasms are inhumanly long and intense. We already kinked out for over three hours early in the morning and she still demanded more.
>>
Hourly reminder that tulpas are companions, not sex toys.
>>
File: 57125790_p1.png (287 KB, 567x628) Image search: [Google]
57125790_p1.png
287 KB, 567x628
>>3380041
>
>>
File: 235235211.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
235235211.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
>>3380041
>>
>>3378501
make another tulpa that gives her the attention she needs if you know what I mean
>>
>>3380041
What if my fetish is being sexually degraded and host just wants to treat me like a teddy bear.
>>
>>3379867

It's a war of attrition, anon.
>>
>>3377370
Yeah I can pretty much go to the bathroom whenever I want and take as long as I want, all i do is draw with CAD so as long as I finish what I have to finish before a deadline I can spend my time in there anyway I want. Except when I get a phone call from an angry client then I have to stop doing what I'm doing in the bathroom.
>>
File: Unlimited Blade Works.jpg (2 MB, 3626x2728) Image search: [Google]
Unlimited Blade Works.jpg
2 MB, 3626x2728
>>3359309
weird question inspired by the OP image:
It's possible to make living tulpa, but what about inanimate ones?

Can you tulpa a weapon?

Can you tulpla a place?
>>
Will taking things such as LSD harm my tulpa in any way?
>>
File: an.gif (904 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
an.gif
904 KB, 500x532
>>3380873
Your tulpa's form can be anything. It can even be a rock if you're into that sort of thing.

Even your wonderland can become sentient if you're not careful about it. It creeped me the fuck out, so he changed his form to a person for me. We made another wonderland together after that.
>>
>>3382217
What if your next wonderland becomes a tulpa? What are you gonna do if your wonderlands keep becoming sentient?
Are you just gonna have a head full of tulpa that use to be houses or whatever?
What happens if you make so many that you just stop trying to have a wonderland and you just chill in a black void, but then you accidently make this weird edgy cthulhu tulpa or something?
>>
>>3380873
There was an offshoot of the tulpa community that happened in late 2013 early 2014 called 'neuromancy', which sought to use techniques that you would use to hallucinate tulpas but to change your environment, instead. You might want to go looking for that, though the community is pretty dead iirc.
>>
File: VLR21.png (233 KB, 402x384) Image search: [Google]
VLR21.png
233 KB, 402x384
>>3384645
As long as I don't think about it, I should be fine.

It was my fault, I guess.
>>
File: pon.jpg (109 KB, 1200x873) Image search: [Google]
pon.jpg
109 KB, 1200x873
Don't forget that pony tulpas are the best to pet and hug.
>>
>>3387366
Nope
>>
File: 1465445202076.jpg (24 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1465445202076.jpg
24 KB, 500x281
Normalfaga have ruined maki for me

Is it possible for it to be maki but in a different form. I love her but idk my feelings are weird lately.
>>
>>3388160
The only meaning a specific form has is symbolism, which is useful for early creation process. If you don't need that symbolism anymore the form can be changed to whatever, whenever. Make a rock with the traits you like from Maki, you can't actually make anything more than an approximation of Maki anyway.
>>
>>3388160
I think you are too emotionally confused and easily influenced to have long-term motivation to create a tulpa.

Aside from my personal opinion, I am not sure how to answer your question.
First of all, I would need to know how exactly "normalfags" have "ruined" maki for you.
Is it just her looks they ruined? If so, then it should be no problem to just give a tulpa her personality and a different form.
Did they ruin her personality for you too? If so, then no, it isn't possible for her to be maki, but in a different form.
You could however just slightly alter her personality, which makes her not maki anymore, but someone very similar and maybe even more likeable to her.
>>
I just had my first tulpaforcing session. Went on for about 40 minutes where i just had the vague personality traits i wanted and talked about them to her. About halfway through i felt a slight pressure in my head that went away once i noticed it and it was significantly harder to focus after that. May have just been a placebo but idk. What do you guys think?
>>
>>3378591
I tried this last night just to get some reaction out of her besides sexual arousal. It was terrifying and I'm never doing that again.

>>3380453
That's wrong tho. Plus she's not even vocal yet. She need my attention.
>>
>tfw you barely had any kind of wonderland and told your tulpa to do whatever with it and she makes the comfiest wonderland possible

Is there a better feel?

>>3389400
A pretty normal result, honestly. Take it as a sign that things are working.
>>
Page 9 save
>>
>>3390657
based
>>
Bear with me, but perhaps one of you can help.
I tried to create a tup a while back, however, I don't think they ever actually became sentient. They did the same thing for about 3 days when I checked in on them, and I decided I fucked something up in creation somewhere, and I want to start over. However, whenever I try to start over, I can't, because this one is still there.

Have I gone insane, /tup/?
Is there any mental excercises to fix this? I was thinking I could just try to rebuild off this tup, but it seems difficult. Anybody else have similar experiences?
>>
>>3391202
Keep feeding energy to your tulpa, you probably fucked up in some part of the process. You need to work on energy manipulation before creating more tulpas, keep trying feeding it different types of energy until you notice changes and keep doing that when you're happy with the results.
>>
>>3391245
I think the problem that caused it is that I forced my first time for almost a whole day. I appreciate the reply.
>>
File: 1453945801064.png (143 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1453945801064.png
143 KB, 600x500
>>3391245
what do you mean by energy?
>>
>>3391313
He means there is more than one approach to this phenomenon.
You can treat them as a self-imposed mental illness, or you can go all /x/ and treat them as separate entities you create on the nonphysical planes.
>>
>>3391540
That's very cut and dry and pretty wrong.
>>
File: Kitty Shark.gif (888 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
Kitty Shark.gif
888 KB, 220x220
>write 4 page journal entry about how I should be a better host
>act the same the next day
>>
File: 57315769_p0.jpg (357 KB, 420x595) Image search: [Google]
57315769_p0.jpg
357 KB, 420x595
>>3392084
>Tup constantly reminds me to do something productive like work on my writing
>Proceed to play video games and shitpost for most of the day
>When I'm ready to do it I end up falling asleep before anything gets done
>>
>>3392120
Why are most hosts lazy?
>>
File: I Know That Feel.png (139 KB, 931x858) Image search: [Google]
I Know That Feel.png
139 KB, 931x858
>>3392120
I hate only feeling motivated right before bed. It's at that same time I realize I just wasted a whole day doing basically nothing.

>>3392156
Cause we are little shits.
>>
>>3392156
Most people are lazy, the only difference is hosts get called out on their shit more often.
>>
File: 56505778_p0.jpg (214 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
56505778_p0.jpg
214 KB, 550x550
>>3392156
I have barely any willpower and need someone to force or bother me to do it.
>>
>>3359309
>tulpa
more like "crazy people talking to a wall"
>>
>>3392168

Sometimes, when I realize I'm basically doing nothing but floating about online, I'll turn off the computer and literally do nothing. As in, just sit in silence for a while, and let my thoughts collect. I think this actually helps put me in a more productive mood, and acknowledging that I really am doing nothing helps get me out of that rut of business with going on different sites for no reason.
>>
>>3392368
That's a pretty good idea, I should do that.
>>
File: rebis.jpg (35 KB, 169x217) Image search: [Google]
rebis.jpg
35 KB, 169x217
Brain hardware is so limited

We communicate a fuckton just through empathy, our eyes and general nonverbal communication. Sometimes we have to "take it slow" and re-verbalize our conversation so my memory and Wernicke's brain area can catch up, in a kind of a scribe/secretary process.
Otherwise it works in a similar way to a dream, in which you sometimes have trouble recovering information if you want to revisit something later.

I guess the local causal plane is too limited for this. Oh well, we'll have to work with what we have

I'll leave this here as a suggestion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yidam
>>
>>3393068
>google causal plane
>occultism
>implying tulpas are magic
top kek mate
>>
>>3393357
>implying you know what magic is if you had to google causal plane
>>
>>3393423
>implying magic is real
>>>/x/
>>
>>3393504
/x/ is shit, I'm staying here.
>>
>>3380873
>Can you tulpa a place?
Since you are posting EMIYA, I'd have you know Nasu based Reality Marbles on Pure Land Buddhism

One example is Sukhāvatī, Amitābha Buddha's Pure Land (Buddhaksetra)

The concept is basically a wonderland on spiritual sterioids
(Keep in mind tulpas come from Buddhism...)
>>
>>3381904
>>3381904
Just taking LSD and hanging out with your tulpa is a-ok. Your tulpa's going to trip with you, since they're occupying the same brain. Forcing a tulpa while tripping, on the other hand, may cause your hallucinations to merge with your tulpa and there's even some tulpamancer who reached creepypasta-tier levels of mental fuckedness from forcing while on drugs.
>>
>>3392340
o shit u got us now
>>
File: ieaticecreamwhenimsad.png (99 KB, 248x242) Image search: [Google]
ieaticecreamwhenimsad.png
99 KB, 248x242
>a tulpa let's play channel

Would you watch it?
>>
>>3396680
no
>>
>>3396731
https://www.youtube.com/user/MeAndVinylPlay
There is one.
>>
File: 1443074375532.jpg (69 KB, 562x530) Image search: [Google]
1443074375532.jpg
69 KB, 562x530
>>3397333
nice trips dude
>>
File: ooooooh.gif (2 MB, 450x332) Image search: [Google]
ooooooh.gif
2 MB, 450x332
>>3397351
Thanks bro. Nice singles.
>>
>page 8
bumping
just in case.
>>
File: nope.jpg (94 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
94 KB, 500x708
>>3396680
Nope. I don't watch regular let's play channels...
Except Cr1tical.
>>3398781
Bless this anon.
>>
File: 1419140443447.jpg (25 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
1419140443447.jpg
25 KB, 500x433
>>3397333
>those trips
>>
You guys are freaks. Why would you ever want another being who knows you better than anyone else and can literally be ANYTHING or anyone you want living in your head? Jesus people that's just crazy talk. Jimminy willikers gosh darn golly.
>>
File: kay.png (66 KB, 472x283) Image search: [Google]
kay.png
66 KB, 472x283
>>3399783
You know, if you wanted a (You) so bad, all you had to do was ask.
>>
>>3399783
because free neko loli fuck tulpa dolls are awesome
>>
>>3399783
reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>3399783
Exactly, companionship is overrated.
>>
>>3399751
Do you have a Bateman tulpa?
>>
File: 1459723128493.png (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459723128493.png
77 KB, 500x500
>>3399783
>>
>>3401023
What, do you not?
>>
File: 1464028655246.jpg (51 KB, 359x305) Image search: [Google]
1464028655246.jpg
51 KB, 359x305
>>3402633
Nope, but if I did, he'd be checking those dubs right about now.
>>
File: 2463246222.jpg (17 KB, 242x200) Image search: [Google]
2463246222.jpg
17 KB, 242x200
>>3401023
No

>>3402633
nice dubs
>>
File: A.png (187 KB, 400x750) Image search: [Google]
A.png
187 KB, 400x750
>ask a question on this godforsaken general
>all i got was 'nice trips :-D'

I love-hate you guys so much.
>>
>>3392120
>wake up
>today I'm going to draw and force all day!
>Play video games and shitpost
>this has been the entire last week

Kill me
>>
How loud can a tulpa get?
If you're good at auditory imposition, will your tulpa sound as loud as a real person in the room?
>>
>>3406670
Yep
>>
> That feeling when your tup says she misses you when you're away for some time because life happened.
> That feeling when your tup hates night shift, since you can't talk to her during it since she's asleep then, and you're asleep during the day.
> That feeling when you have time with you tup, sit down with them and chill with them, but then a big lifestyle upheaval happens, and you can't talk to her for months because you're mind is occupied and cluttered.

It ain't fun...
>>
>>3408750
Just make time. Any way you can, and anywhere you can.

Even if it's just 15 minutes when you're alone. Even if it's just two when you're alone after using the bathroom.

It may not seem like much but just that simple interaction, that tiny reconnection, means a great deal to a tulpa. And they'll know once everything is over, and life settles back down that you'll be there for them.
>>
>>3408750

How the hell do you manage to have different sleep cycles? Don't your tups sleep with you or am I painfully wrong
>>
>>3408842

Thanks Anon.

>>3409152

We used to have similar sleeping patterns before I got my current job. But my current work alternates between day and night shifts, and during night shifts, they're usually asleep, and trying to talk to them results in hitting a mental block. Day shifts are a thing, though, so I'll be reaching out to them during then.
>>
>>3409328
How does your tulpa sleep when your brain is active. How is your tulpa awake when your brain is sleeping. What the fuck is this shit.
>>
>>3409347

Brains are wierd and do wierd things.

If doing this has made me realize anything, it's that I don't know how brains work, and part of that has to do with the brain working with symbols and impressions.
>>
>>3409347

Also, the brain is still active during sleep. It acts differently, but it is still active.
>>
File: Reformed.jpg (41 KB, 719x959) Image search: [Google]
Reformed.jpg
41 KB, 719x959
I decided to change up my tulpa's form because she looked too similar to the character she was based on and I didn't want my perception of her to be influenced by how I felt about the character.
I still wanted to keep the base there though, so I just changed some small details and turned her into a gothic/rocker girl.

So she's still based on Galko, but still has her own originalness. Paid a friend to sketch it to help me with visualization.
>>
>>3359309

Was he a tulpa?
>>
>>3409986
cute senpai
>>
why does everyone advice against making a tulpa of yourself? wouldn't it be great to have a mirror image that tells you what is going on inside you and how to improve in life?
>>
>>3410171
Because you're supposed to look at them as seperate beings, not just mirror-you
>>
>>3406670
Yesterday my tulpa yelled at me pretty hard when I nearly killed us both on expressway. We were on mephedrone and coke though.
>>
>>3399783
Because its the only chance for a pure equited love I'll ever get in this life.
>>
>>3410725
>We were on mephedrone and coke though
I think that deserves getting yelled at by itself
>>
>>3410931
To be honest she's as much of the drug addict as I am. Mainly because in this state of mind I can't distinguish her from a "real person". Also slow sensual love-making with tulpa on drugs is incredibly great.
>>
>>3411313
Don't mix your chemicals
Don't fucking drive while on mixed chemicals
>>
>>3411342
K I'll care more about myself mom.
>>
PSA: Tulpas are not for l e w d s.
>>
PSA: As long as it is done with mutual consent and respect, lewd with your tulpa can be a fun, vivid and intimate way to spend time together.
>>
>>3411837
I really like penis though.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-12-03-21-37.png (316 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-12-03-21-37.png
316 KB, 1440x2560
Let's discuss possible replacements to the phrase 'wonderland'.
>>
>>3411979
Keep your mana in your wand. Lest you know that our mage ways connect one another.
>>
>>3411313
you should record a video of yourself making love to your tulpa and upload it to xvideos or some other porn site
>>
>>3404680
thats because it was a stupid question lets plays are cancer
>>
>>3411979
I second this, paracosm is much more BA than wonderland.
>>
>>3411979
I always just used mindscape, but this is pretty neato
>>
File: 1465615962984.jpg (140 KB, 729x917) Image search: [Google]
1465615962984.jpg
140 KB, 729x917
Hey guys, me and my tulpa have a question. I've been busy with a lot of work so far, but now I'm taking a break and I'll be a NEET for a few months (got enough money for 4-5 months). We never created a wonderland before and she never said a word about it because she knew I was very busy, however we talked a lot and forced a lot, so I just didn't create a wonderland and everything else is fine. Should I create one now? I have pretty much unlimited time and she says she'd be pretty happy if we created one. What are some ideas to create one?

PS we're forcing since 16 February and she's vocal and sentient.
>>
>>3412091
I might be autistic but that would be a chris-chan tier autism. Our love life is our private thing.
>>
>>3413792
Creating a wonderland is entirely up to you. Having one helps me a good deal because it is a place they can stay whenever they don't want to be projected onto the physical plane, or "real world". The wonderland can be literally any place. I based mine off of an existing place because I liked that place and it was easier for me to visualize. In the middle of this place there is a cabin I created that my tulpa stay in on occasion. Wonderland creation can be fun, and constructive. It's up to you, though.
>>
How do you handle the awkwardness of your tulpa watching you fap?
Especially those who dont get sexual with their tulpa
>>
>>3414606
Banish them to the shadow realm.
>>
>>3414606
Usually tulpa can sort of go off and "do their own thing" whenever you need privacy to use the bathroom or to fap, or things of that nature. They're not invasive and always present unless you want them to be. If they enjoy watching, then more power to them.
>>
>>3414606
She rarely ever interferes. If I'm not watching anything she might suggest a theme, but that too is pretty rare.
>>
File: ewe.jpg (6 KB, 209x200) Image search: [Google]
ewe.jpg
6 KB, 209x200
>>3414606
Adding on to this. I'm making my tulpa right now but I don't know what she would think.

I fap to what normalfags would consider to be fucking weird shit. Incest, shota, pony, that kind of stuff.
I can try and give up fapping so that she wouldn't know or something. This kind of shit is going to be awkward.
>>
>>3416235
In my opinion, a tulpa is installed in your body, and has access to your bodily signals as much as you have (unless you have Dissociative Disorder), so you better get used to >she watches you fap shenanigans
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 680x579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 680x579
>>3416235
>I can try and give up fapping so that she wouldn't know or something
YOU CANT HIDE THE TRUTH ANON
>>
>>3414606
My tulpa might tease me at first, but she usually goes into another room and does something else until I'm done.
>>
>>3416235
just make a tulpa that is comfortable with your deviations, why would you make a tulpa that gets disgusted by you? unless that's your fetish
>>
>>3414606

Have your tulpa join in on the fun. :^)
>>
File: 1457216874641.jpg (459 KB, 1000x1468) Image search: [Google]
1457216874641.jpg
459 KB, 1000x1468
have you huggled your cute tulpa today, anon
>>
If I wanted to start tulpamancing, should I begin with the personality and then looks or looks first and then personality?
>>
File: 1436346535264.png (179 KB, 538x601) Image search: [Google]
1436346535264.png
179 KB, 538x601
Fuck Summer. I've been trying to tulpaforce but I can't think straight when it's 100 fucking degrees outside. I tried to cool down my room with a shit-ton of fans but that clearly isn't working. I used to enjoy tulpaforcing, but now it's a pain in the ass. I can't stop sweating and it's simply too hot for me to focus.

please send help.
>>
>>3418841
Depends on what you want to do. I generally recommend form then personality so you have something to put the traits into.
>>
>>3418841
You can do it in either order or work on both at the same time.
>>
File: akira.png (349 KB, 465x450) Image search: [Google]
akira.png
349 KB, 465x450
>>3418841
Personality is completely optional, you know. I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, but if you want your tulpa to have the most freedom with what it wants its personality to be, then maybe you should skip the personality portion entirely.

Remember, your conscience wouldn't create a personality that you don't like, so there is almost certainly no harm in doing this.

Either way, I think you should start on looks first. My tulpa actually started talking before I could decide on its form. Right now she's a floating ball of light, and it's pretty hard to come up with a form at that point.
>>
>>3418875

No AC?
>>
>>3419222
Nope. I'm completely AC free.
>>
>>3417445
We snuggled last night while I complained about life and we (or I, at least) fell asleep like that. Too comfy.
>>
>>3419065
How did you know it was her if her form wasn't developed? Did you just learn to differentiate a voice between yours and hers?

The only way I can know if I hear my tup is if it fit the personality that I made for him. How would you ever know your tup's thoughts from your own?
>>
>>3420022
Our personalities are similiar in some ways, but I can feel when it's her talking. My thoughts aren't usually in words, so it's pretty easy to hear her thoughts.
>>
>>3420022
You just know.
I can't really describe it. It feels alien, I guess. I mean, her voice is essentially the same as my mind's voice (for now), but I'm not making a conscious effort to make her say stuff. If you don't think you're parroting, you're most likely not. When you say something in your head you *know* that you're saying it, but my tulpa's voice seems uninvited, a thought that I didn't make. That's basically how I can differentiate her voice from mine. It's a little difficult, but it works.

Sorry if that explanation is vague, I seriously can't think of another way to describe it at the moment. Maybe when I have more experience with it.
>>
>>3414606
I don't have to fap because my tulpa is kinda succumb. She wants to fuck more than I usually can.
>>
>read like three guides trying to learn visualization
>all of them explain it in the vaguest possible terms

Jesus I just want to learn this come the fuck on
>>
>>3422287
Let me try to help you, anon. By visualization you mean the tup's form, I assume? You want an explanation on how to... affix her form in your head?

Either way, tulpa business has some factors that ARE a vague thing that varies a lot from person to person.
>>
>>3422371
Yeah. I want to start with form.

Do I just have to memorize what they looks like over and over?
>>
>>3422461
Practice visualising them until you can see your tulpa in your mind as clearly as if they were real. And practice keeping them visualized while going through your daily life.
>>
>>3422461
Pretty much, yeah. Rest assured that a not 100% full HD 1080p form isn't necessary in order to actually make a tup, or even have a form for that matter, but at the very least focus on her body until you can immediately recall and imagine it without having any trouble.

You might want to start slow and in broader, easily memorable areas like arms and legs, taking your time to stare at it deeply and giving it detail. Be consistent, if you want to add a mark/scar/tatoo or whatever, make sure to visualize it quite a few times in different days, because it'll certainly vanish, go somewhere else or lack detail at first. Then move on to other body parts until you feel like it's pretty nicely memorized. Note that faces are extremelly hard to be consistent with, unless your tup is based on a character.
>>
File: Perfected.jpg (29 KB, 417x959) Image search: [Google]
Perfected.jpg
29 KB, 417x959
>>3409986
Bam
>>
File: Active Forcing.jpg (29 KB, 640x493) Image search: [Google]
Active Forcing.jpg
29 KB, 640x493
>>
>>3423114
That's pretty awesome. I love her form it's great.
>>
>>3423114
>>3423367
I don't know what else to say its just good.
>>
I tried making a tulpa a couple of years ago.

I didn't really know exactly what to do.

I just thought about her and what she would be like and had pretend conversations in my head.

I imagined her looking like [spoiler]a girl I went to school with except for a few physical changes.[/spoiler]

Ended up giving up though as I felt like no progress was being made.

Should I try again? Does this really work?
>>
>>3423367
>>3423386
Thanks.
Now it's time to stare at it for several hours straight to try and get it stuck in my head.
Just trying to turn her hair black from blonde was hard to not forget.
>>
>can't listen to music while forcing because my imagination is too strong and will lose focus if the music is familiar to me

H E L P
E
L
P
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.