[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm getting a commission done of Princess Peach. In the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 30
I'm getting a commission done of Princess Peach. In the drawing, she is visiting someone who is wrapped in a full body cast. Peach is writing a funny message on his cast with a marker.

What are some funny things she could write on his cast to tease him about his situation?
(She will probably write the message on the crotch of his cast.)

I'll post the drawing for everyone to see once it's finished.
>>
>>3273389
goddamn op is autistic
>>
>Your princess is in another castle
>>
File: Peach 8.jpg (128 KB, 850x994) Image search: [Google]
Peach 8.jpg
128 KB, 850x994
>>3274003
>Your princess is in another castle
Cute! I really like this one. *Writes it down

It fits her character, but how could we make the quote more relevant to guy in the cast's situation?
>>
>>3273389
>I'll post the drawing for everyone to see once it's finished.

Based, fucking hate when faggots keep all the art to themselves. How about "hope it doesn't itches riiiiiight here"?
>>
File: Peach 6.jpg (170 KB, 615x889) Image search: [Google]
Peach 6.jpg
170 KB, 615x889
>>3274682
>Based, fucking hate when faggots keep all the art to themselves
Indeed! That's the worst. I'll definitely share whatever I have.

>hope it doesn't itches riiiiiight here
Ooh, that might be the best idea, yet! She could draw a cute smiley face beside it, too. Maybe something like, ^-^

Where would she write that message, though? Which part of his cast?
>>
>>3274799
>Where would she write that message, though? Which part of his cast?

The crotch like you said, OP. She could also write other things on the dude, like "do not open until christmas" or "wanna do it again?"
>>
>>3275025
>The crotch like you said, OP. She could also write other things on the dude, like "do not open until christmas" or "wanna do it again?"
Thanks again for the suggestions!

Have you ever gotten a commission from someone? If not, what kind of commission would you get, if you could?
>>
>>3275064
>Have you ever gotten a commission from someone? If not, what kind of commission would you get, if you could?

lolno I'm too poorfag. But if I could I'd commission sexy vidya girls doing sexy things like what you posted, hnnnnnng. Or Peach sitting on a guy's face at his request, looking puzzled.
>>
>>3275141
>Peach sitting on a guy's face at his request, looking puzzled
That would be both attractive and funny, because of her clueless expression. Like, "What does he want me to sit on his face for?"

Just curious. Do you have a thing for when girls sit on others faces?

One idea I had was Peach and Samus sitting up late at night, and playing Super Metroid on their TV.
>>
>>3275178

Girls facesitting is a top tier fetish, who wouldn't want Peach's soft butt on his face?

>One idea I had was Peach and Samus sitting up late at night, and playing Super Metroid on their TV.

Not lewd but comfy as fuck, better if they are wearing skimpy clothes.
>>
>>3275266
>Girls facesitting is a top tier fetish, who wouldn't want Peach's soft butt on his face?
You know... I never put much thought into the subject of face-sitting, but now that you mention it, with Peach, it could be fun!

The soft feel of her perky, round hips cushioning your face. She giggles as she playfully rubs her firm, thick butt against your cheeks and chin.

>Not lewd but comfy as fuck, better if they are wearing skimpy clothes
What kind of outfits would you like to see the girls wearing for their sleepover and vidya game playing shenanigans?
>>
>>3275328
>The soft feel of her perky, round hips cushioning your face. She giggles as she playfully rubs her firm, thick butt against your cheeks and chin.

Hnnnnnnng, I wish there was more art of that.

>What kind of outfits would you like to see the girls wearing for their sleepover and vidya game playing shenanigans?

Samus would probably wear a sports bra and shorts, Peach would be on her underwear.
>>
File: Samus and Peach.jpg (141 KB, 850x716) Image search: [Google]
Samus and Peach.jpg
141 KB, 850x716
>>3275427
>Hnnnnnnng, I wish there was more art of that.
There's not much art on this subject? I would have guessed lots of art would have existed of this.

What's the best part of girl face-sitting? Let me guess. It's the big girly badonks, am I right? ^-^ Hmm... I wonder if I have any art of this subject...

>Samus would probably wear a sports bra and shorts, Peach would be in her underwear.
True, true! But if we mixed it up with some alternate versions, what are some costumes you would want to see them wearing at their sleepover? (I'm open to all suggestions.)
>>
>>3275478

I can't find any decent Peach facesitting images, I saw one once but it wasn't drawn well. That's one idea I'd pay a drawfag to make.

Peach wearing Samus' Smash blue outfit and Samus wearing Peach's sports outfit maybe?
>>
File: Face.jpg (97 KB, 418x800) Image search: [Google]
Face.jpg
97 KB, 418x800
>>3275660
>I can't find any decent Peach facesitting images, I saw one once but it wasn't drawn well. That's one idea I'd pay a drawfag to make.
Aww, too sad! Something like this drawing, you mean?

By the way, what's your favorite Sigurd drawing? (Curious if it's one of mine.)

>Peach wearing Samus' Smash blue outfit and Samus wearing Peach's sports outfit maybe?
Ah! Switch roles with their costumes. Cute idea.
How about tight-fitting pajamas, with their cracks hanging out the back?
>>
File: 1258673550104.jpg (401 KB, 1241x870) Image search: [Google]
1258673550104.jpg
401 KB, 1241x870
>>3275707

My favorite has to be either >>3273389 >>3275064 or pic related.
>>
>>3275917
This was one of mine: >>3275064
I adore what Sigs did with my idea. Did you notice the dolphin from Super Mario World? (That was his touch.)
>>
>>3275926

Based anon for making that pic happen, you should ask for more like that now that the Smash cast has even more girls like Palutena and WFT.

>Did you notice the dolphin from Super Mario World?

All this time I never noticed it, too focused on Samus touching Peach.
>>
File: Samus 26.png (923 KB, 1048x1469) Image search: [Google]
Samus 26.png
923 KB, 1048x1469
>>3276044
>Based anon for making that pic happen, you should ask for more like that now that the Smash cast has even more girls like Palutena and WFT.
I wanna get one of the Nintendo girls playing vidya games. I'm thinking Peach, Samus, Rosalina, and Zelda. Each with their own panel and game they are playing.

I also made the image of Peach and Rosalina with the puppies happen. (I made quite a few happen, actually.) Got one going with Sigurd now, even. Will have a neat butt shot of Peach.

>All this time I never noticed it, too focused on Samus touching Peach.
Fun fact: Samus is actually playing a joke on Peach. That's hot muscle cream she is rubbing on her privates. Which will burn Peach's private areas... a lot.

Who are your favorite vidya girls?
>>
>>3275707
>Something like this drawing, you mean?

Yes, or like pic related.

>I wanna get one of the Nintendo girls playing vidya games. I'm thinking Peach, Samus, Rosalina, and Zelda. Each with their own panel and game they are playing.

If you make that happen and add Palutena, you'll be even more based in my book.

>Who are your favorite vidya girls?

Right now Peach and Palutena.
>>
File: Face 2.jpg (95 KB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
Face 2.jpg
95 KB, 850x478
>>3276380
>Yes, or like pic related.
How about this one?

>>3276380
>If you make that happen and add Palutena, you'll be even more based in my book.
Palutena is an option. Wanted to keep it to four girls,... but! If Palutena was included, what would she wear?

Are you a fan of Kid Icarus?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>3276456

That's pic is better, just imagine Peach doing that.

Palutena would probably wear short shorts. I played Kid Icarus uprising but liked her more in Smash, she's 2lewd4u.
>>
File: Face 3.jpg (329 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
Face 3.jpg
329 KB, 1000x800
>>3276657
>That's pic is better, just imagine Peach doing that.
Or Palutena. (Pic may be related.)

>Palutena would probably wear short shorts
What color would her shorts be? And how small and tight would they fit on her?

>I played Kid Icarus uprising but liked her more in Smash, she's 2lewd4u
She rules in Smash! ^-^ Ever play the original Kid Icarus?
>>
>>3276750
>Or Palutena. (Pic may be related.)

Oh fug yes.

White shorts and very snug fitting. I played KI long ago but never finished it.
>>
File: Palutena 1.jpg (142 KB, 850x608) Image search: [Google]
Palutena 1.jpg
142 KB, 850x608
>>3276809
Palutena would probably have to do a funny little hop to get her shorts over her hips.

I can vision the girls playing games with a Rumble Pak in their back pockets. So each time a girl takes a hit, it makes her butt shake.

Was NES your first console?
>>
>>3276908
>Palutena would probably have to do a funny little hop to get her shorts over her hips.

You are onto something anon, dat mental image.

>I can vision the girls playing games with a Rumble Pak in their back pockets. So each time a girl takes a hit, it makes her butt shake.

I'd bet Peach's would jiggle the most.
>>
>>3277034
>I'd bet Peach's would jiggle the most.
The other girls would probably set Peach up with a game thy know she's bad at. (I'm thinking Star Fox 64.) Just to get her good. ^-^

Peach's ass would probably shake completely out the back of her pants! And the other girls would playfully tease her.

Samus: "I see this game has you by the seat of your pants."

Palutena: "I'm coming up behind you, Peach. Bogey on your tail!"
>>
File: 1464839048243.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1464839048243.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
>>3277175

Dammit anon, your ideas are too fun, you should get them made into a comic or something.

>Samus: "I see this game has you by the seat of your pants."
>Palutena: "I'm coming up behind you, Peach. Bogey on your tail!"

lel, what happens next?
>>
>>3277327
>Dammit anon, your ideas are too fun, you should get them made into a comic or something.
I typically do! And thanks. ^-^

>lel, what happens next?
Samus would be the first to notice Peach's pajama pants were sliding down. The sight of Peach's crack showing would cause her to grin, and give a sly smirk at Palutena. Who would wink back at Samus.

For the rest of the game, both girls would double-team Peach to see how good they can get, and shake her butt. Inch by inch, more of Peach's crack would start showing.
Finally noticing, Peach's eyes would go wide, and her lips would pout together.

Palutena: "You better pull them pants up, sweetheart."

Samus: "You're crackin' me up, Peachy."
>>
>>3277327
>>3277514
(I can keep the story going, if you want. I have more ideas.)
>>
File: 1409980222895.png (58 KB, 591x349) Image search: [Google]
1409980222895.png
58 KB, 591x349
>>3277514

I enjoyed reading that, moar plz. Have some related DK rap copypasta.
>>
>>3277717
>That rap
Did you write that? It's energetic and fun. I like it!
The part about Palutena expanding your dong was the best part. ^-^

>Moar story
Peach would grint her teeth as a bashful smile forms on her face. A little embarrassed, but understanding it's only a playful joke between friends. Peach inwardly sees the humor in her situation, and she must admit, the girls are really getting her butt good.

The game continues. The blonde princess' jammies keep slipping lower and lower. Inch by inch she feels the soft cotton material sliding down her thick, wide hips.

The Rumble Pak continues to shake and jolt in the back of her tight-fitting pants. Her ass is shaking and bouncing up and down constantly.

Palutena: "Check out Peach now, Samus."

Samus: "You shake that big ol' thang! Woo hoo!" ;D
>>
File: 1462639453073.png (53 KB, 444x349) Image search: [Google]
1462639453073.png
53 KB, 444x349
>>3277983

Funny and sexy, keep going.

>mfw Peach and Palutena are thick
>>
File: Peach 11.png (820 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
Peach 11.png
820 KB, 1500x2000
>>3278147
Suddenly, the galaxy is calm. The girls' game of Star Fox hits a breaking point, as Peach finds her aircraft flying alone through space. All is quiet.
"Where is everyone at?" Peach wonders to herself.

With her round, delicate hips still hanging out of her pajama pants, the blonde princess becomes tempted to reach behind her and pull them back up. But knowing she could be ambushed at any moment, she can only grip the plastic controller in her hands.

Samus: "Come out, come out wherever you are~"

Palutena looks behind Peach and notices her butt is slightly red from all the shaking.
She leans over to whisper in Toadstool's ear.

Palutena: "You better hope we don't find you, Peachy. Because if we do... we're gonna burn your big ass up."
>>
File: Cast.jpg (113 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
Cast.jpg
113 KB, 1024x685
>>3278147
>Funny and sexy, keep going
Done!
Now allow me to survey you.

Let's pretend you were stuck in a cast for months, and could only move your eyes, face, and fingers. Princess Peach comes in to sign your cast. On the bulge of your cast, were your catheter is hooked, she writes: "Feeling itchy? ^-^"

Stuck in your situation, everytime you looked down at your cast, you would see the message she wrote you. Unable to touch yourself, you would be stuck without a way to relieve the sexual frustration.

(1.) Would reading Peach's comment on your groin excite you and leave you with blue balls?

(2.) If you could choose your fate, would you rather her not write the comment? Or would rather that she did write it on your cast?
>>
File: boner2.png (36 KB, 298x279) Image search: [Google]
boner2.png
36 KB, 298x279
>>3278555
>(1.) Would reading Peach's comment on your groin excite you and leave you with blue balls?

definitely.

>(2.) If you could choose your fate, would you rather her not write the comment? Or would rather that she did write it on your cast?

It would be torture, but when released from the hospital I'd go to her castle and be sure she makes up for all these months of pent-up sexual frustration, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>3278759
>That image
Ha!

Great answer, by the way. Mind if I ask a couple more? :3

(1.) One night while laying in your cast, you wake up and realize something. The tip of your thingy is starting to itch. You try to ignore the itch, but it only grows until your entire dong is itching like crazy.
Would you look down and read the message Peach left you? Or continue to try and ignore it?

(2.) Would you resent Peach for writing that on your cast? Or would you understand the humor in the situation and recognize Peach was only teasing?
>>
>>3278920

The message would make the itch much more frustrating.

>(2.) Would you resent Peach for writing that on your cast? Or would you understand the humor in the situation and recognize Peach was only teasing?

It's Peach, she's playful and meant no harm, no way to resent her.
>>
>>3279005
>The message would make the itch much more frustrating.
Is she

>It's Peach, she's playful and meant no harm, no way to resent her
True. But do you think Peach realized writing that on your cast would only remind you of how itchy your situation could become?

I can finish that story, if you like. ^-^
>>
>>3279005
>>3279123
>"Is she"
I meant to say, in the end, would you ask her not to write on you? Or just sit back and let her do her thing?
>>
>>3279156
>Or just sit back and let her do her thing?

If encased in plaster, I don't think I'd have any choice.

>But do you think Peach realized writing that on your cast would only remind you of how itchy your situation could become?

She probably would, in a playful way. Do finish the story, I want to know what happens next.
>>
>>3279242
>Do finish the story, I want to know what happens next.
Your wish is granted!

The game of Star Fox continues. Peach's aircraft cautiously floats through dark space. She turns to look left, and then right. "Where could everyone be?" she wonders.

Palutena catches a glimpse of Peach's aircraft from behind and at a distance. The green-haired goddess decides to have some fun and sneak up from behind; surprising the nervous-struck princess.
She looks over at the blonde princess gripping her controller; still with her ass hanging out. Palutena lets out a giggle, before turning her attention back to the game.
"This is gonna be good," she thought to herself.

The goddess slowly begins to trail Peach from behind; slowly closing in on her. Her trigger finger sharply grips the Z button with anticipation; ready to fire away on the unsuspecting princess. The Rumble Pak hanging from the back of Peach's pants is all rested from the break and ready to rumble.

The room is silent... when suddenly, Palutena fires a rocket towards Peach's aircraft.

The entire screen flashes and roars with a loud explosion. Peach's eyes widen as she stares at the screen. Her ship has been hit.

A fully charged jolt of electricity runs through the cord of Peach's controller; signaling the vibrating accessory in her hip pocket to activate.
Her luscious, soft, thick, plump rear-end vigorously begins to shake from the hi-powered charged pack attached to her behind.

Peach's big throbbing ass bounces up and down, and even side to side, as she stiffens her waist and tenses the muscles in her lower back.

Feeling her booty vibrate to a maximum degree, the princess let out a yelp. "Yeouch!"

To make matters worse, the little strip of metal attached to the Rumble Pak's battery was starting to overheat...
>>
>>3279242
>If encased in plaster, I don't think I'd have any choice.
True, true! But ultimately what I'm curious about is this: If you somehow had the choice of Peach writing that on the crotch of your cast or not, what would you choose? And why?
>>
>>3279700

Nice story, saving this thread.
>>
>>3280135
>Nice story, saving this thread.
Thanks! Are you the anon I've been chatting with? ^-^
>>
Anyone want me to finish the story?
>>
>>3280545

Yes, lurking here.
>>
>>3281208
>Yes, lurking here.
Might finish if anon I was chatting with shows back up. I don't mind writing stories for free, as long as others show interest.
>>
File: palut 1416898983813.png (912 KB, 1028x1429) Image search: [Google]
palut 1416898983813.png
912 KB, 1028x1429
>>3281306

I'm still here, please continue.
>>
>>3281415
>I'm still here, please continue.
You want me to continue, and I want you to answer my questions about this subject: >>3279755

I'm generally curious. :)
>>
>>3281535

I'd let her do her thing, see what she writes later.
>>
>>3281689
>I'd let her do her thing, see what she writes later.
What if after several months spent inside your cast, Peach showed up on the last day and poured itching cream inside the crotch of your cast? Causing you to spend the last 24 hours in your cast with a powerful itching cream all over your junk.

Would you resent her? Or see the humor in it?
>>
>>3281787

I'd be very annoyed then probably forgive her later.
>>
>>3282074
>I'd be very annoyed then probably forgive her later.
I'm thinking up the next part of the story to write. Any direction you want me to take the story? :)

What if you were the doctor, and your patient was in a body cast. Peach and Rosalina came by to visit him, and you spotted a packet of itching cream in their pocket. Would you stop them? Or let the girls have their fun?
>>
>>3282246

I wouldn't pay attention to the itching creme. But if I did and knew they would use it in a patient I'd stop them. Then they probably would sneak in later and use it anyway.
>>
Keeping this thread alive
>>
>>3273389

Fuck the pain away
Fuck the pain away
Fuck the pain away
Fuck the pain away
Fuck the pain away
Fuck the pain away
Fuck the pain away
Fuck the pain away
>>
>>3273389
Peach needs to get fucked by Cat Bowser's big dick, with visiable penetration, substantial size differences between her and bowser and a a face which makes you want to fuck her harder and pump cum inside her.
Agreed?
>>
>>3286802
Why did it say that?
>>
Peach a qt

so is Rosalina
>>
>>3279700
More
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.