[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lewd fantasies thread. Post your fantasies here, no matter how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 32
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 706x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 706x540
Lewd fantasies thread. Post your fantasies here, no matter how lewd - or tame - they are.

Old thread, now in autosage: >>2948071
>>
2 girls sucking on each nut, while another sucks my dick
another girl on my face
>>
>>3050854
Well, I love somno stuff, being molested, raped, etc in my sleep. I'm a switch sub who loves to be tied up and teased endlessly, also a little verbal degradation is nice, especially when you make fun of my dick. Also voyeurism. Watching and being watched turn me on a lot.

I'm just really vanilla as far as kinks come I guess.
>>
I wish I was feminine enough to be a convincing trap
>>
Pretty much all my fantasies revolve around me being a complete slave, entirely subject to the desires and whims of a faceless master, without the ability to say "no". Most of the time I just imagine being used like a cheap, useless set of holes (Especially by a group), but pretty much anything I've come up with that has me in a submissive, degraded role works for me.

It doesn't sound like the most exciting thing in the world when I write it out, but that sort of thing definitely gets me off like nothing else.
>>
>>3054163
That's all very hot, how big is your dick you little slut?
I bet you sleep prone with your ass exposed in the hopes that someone will slip into your room and give you a good fucking, nutting inside your tight fuckhole.
>>
>>3052255
Pretty much all my fantasies involve diapers. I love desperation and having to pee in them, especially if it's somewhat forced. Like being stuck in a car seat or something like that. I like the embarrassment that goes along with it, and the loss of control.

I also like just cuddling or snuggling in them... anything really.
>>
>>3052255
I want to be completely owned by a 7' tall futa amazon. I'd be her pet, locked in chastity, occasionally let out if I was a good boy or on special occasions, and given a gentle prostate milking.
>>
Hello again, my lovely depraved anons. Thought I'd share another fantasy with you, as they seem to be received so well thus far. This time I thought I'd explore a bit of cosplay and group roleplay fun.

To start, I should mention I'm a big guy; not fat (sorry, chubbyphiles), just big, as in 6'3" and 250 lbs, with a pretty good body if I'm allowed to brag - I've gotten a bit of a gut since my job makes it hard to work out, but my arms, legs and chest are still in decent shape.

Anyway, being as I am, I have a bit if a fantasy of finding a nice, slender, petite little boytoy, maybe around five-nil, or even shorter if possible - four-ten, four-nine would be perfect, I think. I'd also, for this fantasy, like him to be bisexual like me, because we're also involving a lovely lady in this as well - and to drive it home, let's have her be taller than him, say around five-three to five-six, giving us a nice size scale.

Now comes the fun part, for as I said earlier, in this fantasy we're playing dress-up. My lady friend is getting a nice white dress, with a purple surcoat on top and long white gloves, all nicely complemented by the fine silk rope tying her in place by her wrists, and further tied bondage-style over her bared chest where the dress and coat have been violently torn away, exposing her naked breasts for anyone to leer at - much like her legs have been tied at the ankles, knees up and pulled wide with her skirts hiked up to put her bare royal pussy lewdly on display, already glistening from having been teased and fingered before now.

(1/5)
>>
>>3058832
My pretty little lover boy will of course be dressed up as well, wearing a thigh-length green tunic, long green stocking-cap and knee-high brown boots, as well as an off-white long-sleeved skintight undershirt and leggings. Of course, the leggings won't actually be on correctly, as they'll have been pulled roughly down to about his thighs to expose his tight little ass as he kneels, arms tied and held behind him, his face buried in the carpet inches from the princess' gaping, dripping slit.

Behind him, wearing an iron breastplate and long, flowing cape, I will have my hands on his trembling waist, holding him in place as I line myself up. I will tease him a little, tapping and prodding at his tight little hole, then slide my shaft up and sandwich it between his cheeks as I dribble warm lube over my length, rocking my hips a few times to smear it over his hole. When I'm good and ready, I'll line myself up again, lean over, and growl in his ear, "And now, Hero of Time, my victory is complete."

And with no other warning, I slam my hips forward, stretching open his tight asshole as I sink my cock into him with enough force to shove his open, gasping mouth onto the princess' waiting mound. I pull back just enough to thrust forward again, sinking deeper inside his clenching hole and grinding his face into her cunt again. A third thrust, and I bottom out in his ass, my balls slapping against his sack as he struggles for breath, smothered in royal pussy.

(2/5)
>>
>>3058850
Given his hands are bound and he has no real way to get up, I'll let him struggle for a bit longer, then roughly grab him by the hair and pull his head up for a few gasping breaths, pulling his head back roughly and arching his spine as I sink my cock into his ass again, holding him there. I lean forward, lewdly licking the princess' juices off his face while staring her in the eyes, and make sure she's watching as my hand caresses down his throat, over his chest, across his torso and down to his erect cock. I tease him with light brushes of my fingertips over his twitching shaft and tightening sack, fondling the latter a little before roughly wrapping my hand around the former, giving him a hard squeeze as I bite down on his ear, growling.

I then release his ear, but not his penis, from my rough and harsh control. Smiling an evil smile at the princess, I give him a stroke and a slight shift of my own shaft inside his hot, tight hole; then, I say to them both, "We three are special, and chosen above all others; each of us holds one of the three sacred pieces of the Goddess' power. In a way, each of us is our piece, embodied in our selves."

Shifting my grip around, I rise to my feet, holding the hero against me with an arm under his arms, my hand cupping under his groin and my shaft supporting him from behind. Carefully, I walk him and myself over to the princess, giving her a close-up view of his dick in my hand and mine in his ass, then lower us both to kneel directly in front of her bound form, close enough for the princess and hero press bodily against each other. My hand slides up to his throat, holding him back against me, as my other again takes him by the shaft, stroking him to his thickest, hardest erection.

"It is only right, then," I purr in the hero's ear as I grin at the princess, "That we join the pieces together."

(3/5)
>>
>>3058874
With no further warning, I aim the hero's dick forward, shove him bodily against the princess and thrust my hips forward, once again driving my cock into him all the way to the base, as the thrust drives his own penis into her dripping, aching cunt, forcing a throaty cry from both their lips.

At this point, my hands have moved from his body to hers, pulling myself towards her tied and bound form and keeping the struggling hero sandwiched between us, unable to pull out and forced by my rough thrusting to fuck her hard and fast, his own willingness be damned.

The raw savagery of it all (not to mention being so violently violated) soon overwhelms the princess, who tosses her head back and lets out a lustful, shame-filled shriek of ecstasy as she reaches orgasm first. The trembling, needful clenching of her cunt around the hero's dick soon has him follow, overwhelmed by the twin sensations of violating and being violated against his will; and with a heavy grunt, he comes inside her, unable to pull out even if he wanted to by my hips forced against his ass, pinning him in place while he fills her with his seed.

Unbidden and uncontrolled, his ass clenches around my cock each time he fires off a load, bringing me at last to the same point as the other two, and with a heavy growl, I sink as deeply into him as I am able, and flood his abused rectum with my come, pinning myself over and inside him and himself inside her until every last, orgasmic drop is spent.

Then, only then, do I roughly pull myself free from his trembling ass, gripping him by the hips and yanking him roughly back as well, to the lovely wet sound of his dick sliding free from her flooded cunt. Again, I shove his face between her legs, growling out an order for him to lick her clean, as I stand and move beside her, presenting my dripping cock for her own attentive tongue to handle.

(4/5)
>>
>>3058891
When I'm satisfied that she has cleaned the taste of my come and the hero's ass from my cock properly, I lift the hero up by his bound arms and walk him over for her to repeat her work, licking and sucking his penis until all trace of his own seed and her pussy juices are cleaned away.

"Very good, your highness," I say to her as I drop the hero back down to the floor, face against the ground and bare, glazed ass in the air. "But there's one more place left," I add with a wicked chuckle as I begin undoing the knots around her wrists. "Be a good girl, now, and thank your hero properly."

I then sit back on the bed and enjoy watching, as she crawls over to lick his ass clean, kissing and biting and sticking her tongue deep into his asshole to get at every last bit. The feel of her hands on his bare skin, her lips on his cheeks, her tongue in his ass, proves once again too much for the hero, and with a helping hand from the princess, he comes again, blowing his seed onto the floor beneath him as she milks his shaft, all the while continuing to lick him clean.

Once they've finished, I allow her to untie his arms, and the three of us move properly onto the bed for some well-deserved after-care and cuddling, both my hero and my princess curled up against my chest in the warm afterglow.

(5/5, End)
>>
>>3058832
>>3058850
>>3058874
>>3058891
>>3058909
This is the hottest stuff I've read in a while.
10/10 anon.
>>
>>3058909
Do you write erotic fanfiction? This shit hits all the right spots.
>>
File: 52898-1-1397260902.jpg (95 KB, 408x419) Image search: [Google]
52898-1-1397260902.jpg
95 KB, 408x419
I want to be able to share lucid dreams telepathically with anyone I choose, inviting them into a world of my creation, of my rules and lead them on a grand adventure brimming with depravity. Have them form friendships, enemies, and encounter terrors beyond anybody else's imagination. Kind of like a sex-oriented Freddy Kruegger, without the death.

I take no pleasure in having direct control over whomever I bring to my realm. That's boring. I'd much rather indirectly control them. Nudge them into traps by shaping the world around them, and seeing how they react. There's so much more room for me to be surprised that way. And I like surprises almost as much as I like being God.
>>
>>3059417
Why thank you, Anon. I do so appreciate knowing others are, ahem, appreciating my efforts.

>>3059548
I've given thought to doing so from time to time, but honestly, these threads are probably the greatest extent of my efforts in erotic writing.

Well, not counting what I get up to on certain telnet sites, but that's another matter, mm-hmm.
>>
>>3061899
Have you considered posting your erotic writing online? They don't really have to be long, so long as they're good - and judging by what you posted, you've definitely got 'good' more than covered.
>>
>>3055080
I'm like idk 6in or so. And I am a tummy sleeper, but mainly because it's comfy. I guess i wouldn't mind if you came in and sucked me off while i sleep though anon~
>>
>>3052255
my fanrasy is being happy
>>
>>3064014
Heh. Oh my.

Well again, I'm rather pleased to note your appreciation for my bit of writing; however, you might be amused to know that, beginning with the piece I wrote two iterations of this thread ago involving an encounter with a ghostly visitor, these threads are quite literally the first of my forays into erotic stories (as opposed to online ERP, which most will tell you is a completely different satchel of onaholes). I've not posted any of my stories anywhere online (other than here, which hardly counts) primarily because, up until now, I hadn't seriously attempted to write any.

While I cannot exactly say whether that might change in the future, I do believe I have discovered a bit of a fetish for having my smut read by others - a sort of literary exhibitionism, as it were. As such, I strongly doubt I'll be giving up my submissions to this thread anytime soon. So there's that to look forward to, at least.
>>
>magical Chinese-themed martial arts academy upon the mountains
>newest member is a young dragon girl who's clumsy, not very good at magic, and is scared shitless of the foes she's expected to defeat
>her 7' hamster master asks her to join him tonight by the cliffs so they can meditate
>while meditating the dragoness hears something
>looks over to see her master with his huge cock out, masturbating peacefully
>dragoness freaks out, master explains that masturbation is very healthy and "centers spirits"
>dragoness, getting over the weirdness and getting horny after seeing her master's huge dong, joins in and starts rubbing one out
>they howl and roar loudly when they climax
>master tells her, "Very good. Next time we'll do it with an audience!"
>>
I imagine a classy lounge where rich and powerful women come to relax and indulge their sexuality. This lounge is staffed by fit men, of which I am one. We are required to wear nothing but our underwear, whatever style we prefer. We serve these women all manner of things, from cocktails and food to cigars and perhaps the occasional illicit substance. This is not a strip club, there is no loud music or dancing. Women may enter clothed or unclothed as their preference aligns, but the staff are not allowed to become erect out of respect for our patrons, who are also allowed to call a staff member over for a gander at their goods. Women are allowed to look, and get as close as they'd like, but no genital touching is allowed with hands. Meaning they can put their faces, feet, etc on the staffs genitals. A big part of my fantasy is one woman who fancies me as her waiter. I serve her food and drink, a cigarette or two lit for her. She wears white lingerie, has long black hair and deep red lipstick. After a few drinks with her girlfriends she calls me over and requests a private session with me. I take her to our private rooms, her girlfriends in tow. They all sit down on the bed while the girl in white kneels in front of me and puts her nose into my crotch breathing in my scent. It seems to intoxicate her. Her friends giggle at my awkward look. White lingerie turns after getting her fill and offers me to her friends who promptly line up to do the same. I'm trained not to become erect but this doesn't stop pre from leaking. On of the girls noticed and nibbles at my tip through my underwear, sucking lightly to get a taste.

I've got more I'm just strapped for time right now. I'll come back to finish.
>>
>>3067287
...As the writer of the five-parter above: Please, do continue when you can. You have my attention.
>>
>>3067287
>>3067323

Basically I'm leaking pre, these fine cultured women are nuzzling my cock, inadvertently edging me. While one has her way with my genitals, the others are all caressing my muscles, tracing the creases in my abs, my biceps, etc. They might lick me once in a while, but mostly they just inhale me. It's almost as if they're inhaling all of my cologne just to wear it off and get to my pure scent. Or maybe they've worked me up so much my scent begins to bleed through but I'm standing here while these women make love to my musk. Finally white lingerie, emboldened by my trained submission, takes off my underwear. I start to protest but she stops me.

>>It's not against the rules, she's not touching my genitals directly.

She slips them down to the floor and asks that I step off of them. I do. She picks them up and takes a big whiff. Now, I'm very clean and always shower before work, wear a lightly fragrant cologne, but after all that my glands are bound to produce some scent. She breathes deeply, a euphoric look on her face, and tosses them aside. One of her friends who hasn't taken part in, well, in me, picks them up and reluctantly smells. She looks me in the eyes as she does, almost an apologetic look, like she can't help it or face her friends ridicule. The look on my face tells her I understand and that its okay. After a moment she gives in and starts to masturbate. The wet spot on her violet silk panties arouses me more than it should. My penis begins to engorge.
>>
>>3065106
gay
>>
>>3065099
>came in and sucked me off while i sleep though anon
That sounds like fun, I'd get to freely play with your cock. Hopefully I could even get you to cum in your sleep.
>>
File: image.jpg (398 KB, 992x1417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
398 KB, 992x1417
Being overpowered and smothered in big red lipstick kisses, and there are a lot of girls i want to do it with

>the kanker sisters forcefully kissing every inch of my head down to my chest, covering me in lipstick with each one giving a deep and sloppy kiss to my lips
>wendy o. koopa tying me down and giving long assertive kisses leaving big marks everywhere with one really long and messy makeout session
>being stuck in a night long kissing session with the bratz, passionately and deeply making out with each one on their giant shiny and colorful lips
>purposefully running into a leap to receive one big smooch on the mouth leaving a big sticky kiss mark behind, if theres more than one then they can go for the cheeks or under the belt
>being stuck in an endless and loving kiss from a smeech until my mouth is sore
>being wrapped in madae flurries arms and trapped in a lip lock for hours on end to the point i can't taste anything but lipstick
>princess peach embracing me in a long warm kiss while covering me in small marks in between breath breaks
>jynx holding me in a long kissing spree until my face is completely covered in lip marks
>clawdeen wolf pinning me down in a chain of long messy kisses on the lips and cheek
>bubbles and buttercup in that one makeup episode giving sweet and agressive lip kisses
>the dog lady from ocarina of time giving one big lipstick smooch on the lips leaving behing the thickest and stickiest mark yet
>the green pterodactyl enemies from mega math blaster double kissing every inch of my head in red lipstick
>the smooch from chalk zone holding me in its wings and giving me a giant kiss with its luscious lips
>a team up of jessica rabbit, agen honeydew, and rogue the bat giving lewd and seductive kisses everywhere
>kitten from teen titans giving a multitude of red lip kisses growing increasingly bigger overtime
>>
>>3070502
Ooh, id ike that. Making me cum in my sleep, leaving me a disheveled mess, my underwear pulled down, cum all over myself
>>
>>3067957
As I become erect white lingerie looks up at me with a devilish grin. She knows I could get fired for this. She and her friends are the only ones standing between me and unemployment. I look down abashed and ashamed, blushing. Violet lingerie stops herself with difficulty, her panties are now soaked, and sits up to see why everyone is gasping. She blushes at my note trussed raised member, subconsciously knowing it was her fault. She brings her legs together, sharing in my embarrassment. White lingerie notices her reaction, and grabs violet lingerie by the hand, puking her off the bed and bringing her face only inches away from my cock, throbbing, a strand of precum having from my urethra. I can't help but look down at her, though I try to resist the urge to. Violet lingerie looks to my eyes then to my cock, back to my eyes, and back to my cock. She's looking for permission, longing for it, though I am not allowed to give it.
>>You know, he's not allowed to get hard like this. We could have him fired for being such a letch.

White lingerie massages violet lingeries shoulders, goading her on.
>>I'm sure he would hate~ to lose his job. Such cultured women coming here just to be around pitiful cocks such as his.

Violet lingerie sits forward on her hands now, bringing her nose up under my balls. She takes an unsure sniff, then buries her face there and takes a hungry breath.

>>There she is.

I hear white lingerie say something but I'm too distracted to notice what. Violet lingerie now has her arms wrapped behind my waist, clinging to my legs for support as she smells my genitals from every angle she can reach. Her mouth hangs open, her tongue rolled out, not actively licking me yet not also minding if say one of my testicles happens to end up in her mouth.

>>And this isn't even against the rules, right hon?

She's right.

(What do you guys think so far?)
>>
File: 7854164987987.webm (3 MB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
7854164987987.webm
3 MB, 480x352
pic related is my fantasy
>tfw never ever
>>
>>3059744
Oh I remember you! Got anything good for us today?
>>
>>3072159
LEWD
>>
>>3066195
sexy kung-fu panda?
>>
File: turn on.jpg (238 KB, 1100x815) Image search: [Google]
turn on.jpg
238 KB, 1100x815
>>3072159
The grinding and groping turned me on even more than the fucking, there might be something wrong with me
>>
>>3081625
but that's arguably the best part anon
there's nothing wrong with you for that
>>
I've always fantasized about having several people view me while I'm naked in some sort of exhibit. I would be wearing a very short skirt, and a loose shirt that could easily come off so I could show everyone my body easier, I would also have a red penis ribbon, and a cat bell around my neck, as well as a set of cat ears. While that would be going on, I would be very sheepishly exposing myself to everyone, to their pleasure. Only for another person part of it to come up and force me to expose myself after a bit, and I would yell something along the lines of "N-NO! PLEASE". They would then make me expose my ass by spreading it wide open for everyone to see, and I would be completely unable to move, feeling extremely embarrassed and shocked by disbelief that I'm being shown to so many people at once

At this point, I would be forced to get down on my knees with my ass raised and my face down. Then they would begin using toys on my ass, and me, not having taken much more than a sharpie, would start to gasp and pant a little. With precum dripping from my tip. After a bit, then I would feel the warmth of another body press up against me, and something wet starting to press up against my hole.

At this point, I would be slightly gasping and barely manage to say "p-please, put it in, but be gentle with me". I would then feel the warmth of their body enter mine and slide in and out of me, with the thickness of their cock pressing against the inside of me. I would then catch my breath just enough to quietly say to them "give me more~". And it would go faster, to where my body would be overloaded with pleasure, and I would feel a moment of pure bliss after a buildup, where I cum and start to moan.

Then a feeling of warmth would fill the inside of me, and they would pull out of me. I would then be laying on my back, with my penis twitching and dripping my cum onto my stomach, and my hole also dripping the seed that was deposited deeply into me.
>>
>>3082470
I don't write stuff. But that's genuinely a fantasy of mine, and I got really horny when I was writing and thinking about that. Even better would be if the person fucking me was my bf/gf
>>
File: 4c6d1c6ac5b71aed0a75eee552ec91ec.jpg (455 KB, 1540x1540) Image search: [Google]
4c6d1c6ac5b71aed0a75eee552ec91ec.jpg
455 KB, 1540x1540
> be a hyper-balled dog fucking a lucky victim
> my huge balls slapping and jiggling against his taint while I rut his beefy ass
> his tight hole clenching and sucking around the base of my knot while I continuously spurt runny dog cum into his belly
>>
>>3081625
that is exactly why this webm is so perfect
>>
>>3083159
this guy is the furry shadman
ugh
>>
>>3070614
that's actually really hot

good stuff, anon
>>
A middle-aged couple with a loveless marriage contract lycanthropy and after turning into mindless beasts, have the greatest sex of their lives
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1280x937) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1280x937
>>3070614
My nigga.
>>
Having somone [spoiler]fuck my wife[/spoiler]

P-please.. No bully
>>
>>3083159
Unf
>tfw you will never experience this.
>>
>>3087763
the anti-cuck meme is a meme
I can't say I'm into it, but you're free to get off to whatever you want anon, especially here
>>
>>3089774

It's a little nice to not be judged, but a part of me wants to be shamed over it by someone else.
>>
>>3089791
well, that should be pretty easy to get to happen around here too
>>
>>3071733
Please continue
>>
>>3085975
an oldie but a goodie
>>
>>3071733
>>3090166

Sorry, I've been busy lately. Here's a continuation.

She was right, the only rule was no touching with hands; nobody had ever even mentioned any other body parts. White lingerie crawled next to violet lingerie, a triumphant smile curling on her lips.

>>I knew you had it in you.

Violet lingerie moaned with her face in my crotch. She was desperately rubbing at her privates now, looking up at me with the same longing she'd had just moments before. My erection was at its peak, precum running down my shaft. I was resisting as much as I could, but the body wants what it wants. While violet lingerie kept steadily inhaling my scent, white took her pointer finger and slowly began pressing it at the tip of my penis, swirling it around and around, working the pre into a bubbly lather. She wasn't kind, white lingerie was a regular of mine, and we'll versed in the rules of the house, and she both literally, and figuratively, had me by the balls. Her hand rolled and massaged my scrotum, causing it to tighten a little.
>>
>male bloodhound and female cat couple living in the suburbs
>don't feel the passion anymore
>try to spice of their lovelife by utilizing a brain-nulling device that will temporarily make them "primal"
>one night while the kids are gone they go to their bedroom and activate it
>in a feral haze, the bloodhound runs outside and starts fucking several feral dogs (male and female)
>cat runs down to the kitchen and gets at all the food in the fridge, making a mess of the place
>they both awake the next morning naked
>>
>>3087763
>ntr
Ugh... just... why?
>>
File: L E W D T H O U G H T S.jpg (808 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
L E W D T H O U G H T S.jpg
808 KB, 1280x720
Being chased down, captured, fucked silly, and abandoned by dominating women. They'd comment on how easy it was, and imply that I wanted this. I'd struggle, but that would only make them rape me harder.

God, I'm such a freak.
>>
>>3091765
If they're not penetrating you or hurting your penis then how is rape a bad scenario?
>>
>>3091802
>mental trauma isn't a thing
God I hate people like you.
>>
>>3091988
I'd imagine they're speaking from a fantasy standpoint
after all, if that anon wants the "rape" then I'd imagine that they would leave the situation pretty trauma-free
>>
The fantasy I'd never admit to, ever? That deep dark one? The one I won't acknowledge ever again? Okay.

>Get Married
>Lovely Wife with wide childbirths birthing hips
>Knock wife up
>Wife gives birth to son
>Lose wife in childbirth, tragic
>Son starts to grow up, looks almost entirely like wife
>Including birthing hips
>16 years pass, teenaged son looks like teenaged wife
>Okay home life, lonely
>Come home early from work one day
>Hear noises from son's room, investigate
>Son has gone full girly Femboy, bouncing on a dildo I didn't know he had
>Calling out "Fuck me daddy, fuck me!"
>Overcome with lust
>Pull Femboy son into feet
>He's surprised, afraid, and horny all at once
>Kiss him deeply, lustfully
>He melts in my arms; this is all he wants
>Fuck him hard, over and over again as he calls me daddy and tells me to "fuck your little butt slut!"
>Cum in him so many times he's be pregnant if he was female
>As we lay there, panting, he admits all he wants from life is to be my wife
>We move to a new place where nobody knows us
>Introduce him as my wife
>Continue to have slutty incestous gay sex with my horny little cock slut of a son.

Yep. Occasionally he has a bunch of Femboy friends who I also fuck, but that's the gist of it.
>>
>>3092632
that's not that crazy anon, though what it is is hot as fuck.
>>
Can someone repost the fantasy about the housewife joining a sexuality seminar?
>>
>>3092632
That's pretty dark That even surpasses my apocalyptic scenarios
>>
>>3092870

Like what?
>>
>>3092994
Basically

>anthro planet
>it's announced that a strange psychic phenomenon emanating from the moon will render everyone on the planet primal for the next 100+ years
>civilization has three weeks left
>anarchy erupts
>many people end their lives
>others engage in non-stop sex
>there's a lot of drug use and drinking
>as the Doomsday approaches more and more people start trends of more extreme behaviour
>some people are so scared that they enter a state of retardedness or ferality
>some go without clothing for the remaining days
>on the day it's supposed to end, very few are not paralyzed with fear
>a number of people strip down and embrace ferality
>others try to remain drunk all throughout the day
>>
>>3091988
Yeah but what I'm saying is how can that cause mental trauma of they're not hurting you or penetrating you? Would it be mentally traumatic if someone tied you down and gave you a really good massage?
>>
>>3092632
This sounds like the arginine/ninetails comic
>>
>>3092632
... why am I boner
>>
>>3093812
>sex you don't want isn't traumatic because it might feel good!

Fuck off.
>>
>>3092632
That's insanely hot.
>>
>>3099433
Can you explain though? I literally don't get what the problem is. If it caused mental trauma I get it but i literally cannot understand how that would cause mental trauma given the criteria i described. She's tying you to pleasure you? You should feel lucky imk
>>
>>3099831
Rape is unwanted. You're put out of control of what's happening to you and forced, and it leaves trauma behind. It doesn't matter if it feels good or not, it's still not "fun" or a good thing at all.
>>
>>3099831
>>3100573

It's a fantasy thread, not a pedantic asshole thread. Just leave it be.
>>
>>3100573
Yeah but how can you not want good feels? I don't get How you could not want an orgasm
>>
>>3100826
An orgasm is a body function - it's only MOSTLY awesome because you usually choose to have them. Think about if your grandmother walked in just as you started cumming - the rest of that orgasm is not going to be great. Or that medicine that gave people spontaneous orgasms as side effects and it would fuck up their lives.

tl;dr it's ridiculous to argue over this distinction when you should be sharing lewd fantasies
>>
>>3100905
Sounds like you're a bitch or a woman. Either way I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>3101061
rude
>>
>>3101061
h-how does not wanting to orgasm to granny make you a bitch?
>>
>>3091802
This guy gets it! Yep, a big part of it would be mental. Like, I wouldn't necessarily be physically HARMED, but the damage is done, you know?
>>
>>3104946
Welp, don't I just feel a mite stupid. Meant to reply to someone else, but I can't find who.

But yeah, to reiterate, a lot of it would be mental. I'd be treated as some sort of sexual pet, rather than a human being. That sort of thing.
>>
>>3101061
I think you are imagining somebody that you think is hot doing it to you. Imagine if a bridge troll or a fat neckbeard tied you down, got you hard, and then forced your dick into their shit-covered ass. Like, somebody you do not want to be fucking. That you are not attracted to at all.
>>
I've shared this a few times before, but I've been having this recurring fantasy where I get turned into a fucktoy. Usually I've been kidnapped and they give me surgery to make me feminine and start training me to service cocks like a good girl. Bondage, cum addiction, the whole nine yards, and I'm thanking my captors for every second of it.
>>
>>3054992

These are often my fantasies as well, with a tg sex change thrown in. Being turned into a slave, harem girl, trophy wife or other situations where I'm helpless to resist or escape. Being used and abused by whoever owns and controls me. My body has been reshaped to his desires and it automatically orgasms every time he cums inside me.
>>
Being female
Considering all the betas on the internet, I could pretend to be an autistic girl who has a fetish for dressing like goddamn Donald Duck, i.e. a sailor shirt and nothing else.
Because girls have a hole between their legs, they get endless support and love for just existing.
>>
I want to be a girl, human or anthro, most likely a lamia though since that's what would work best, and be the center of a breeding ball with dozens of men wrapped around my body, all trying to breed with me.
>>
File: 1385678040010.png (227 KB, 1024x1947) Image search: [Google]
1385678040010.png
227 KB, 1024x1947
>>3105273
Soon.
>>
>middle-aged wolf mom feels powerless at home and joins an Embracing Your Womanhood seminar
>the shaman-like bear teacher of the seminar introduces many activities like hunting with their bare claws, going topless and complete nudism, casual masturbation, and learning to roar, growl and howl when one feels like it
>suggested that she buy a dildo
>becomes good friends with a fellow student, a wolverine lady
>wolverine invites the wolf mom to her house to try out several dildos
>they spend the night watching porn and cycling through a dozen dildos

This fantasy sometimes goes further, like wolfmom contracting a form of lycanthropy through shared dildos or the wolfmom becoming the dom in the family.
>>
>>3105884
I can respect that, since I like TG a lot too.

I just don't see myself as either male or female in (most of) those fantasies. Just a thing that's only there to serve and be used. As a result, I tend to not really think about that part.
>>
>>3106970
I-I'm a lot more turned on by that idea than I should be.
I think I need to go buy a pair of panties off Amazon ASAP
>>
I want a girl with a nice lower body to sit on my face and grind herself on my mouth while she plays with my foreskin. Kissing, inserting her fingers, etc.
>>
>>3106970
I'm pretty sure that's a crock of shit
But just in case it isn't, I just bought some panties and a few anal beads
>>
>>3052255
I want to give an anon headpats, stroking his fringe back to better show his eyes, running my hand down his cheek, and tickling his chin. He'd make a cute little :< face with his eyes shut and lots of blushing.

I'd also kiss him! Maybe later on he could sit in my lap and fall asleep as I pet him.

I wish I had someone to be cute with, but everyone only wants to sexy.
>>
Loli gets me rock hard. Too bad they're not allowed on /trash/
>>
>>3108958
cool
>>
>>3108958
c-cute
>>
>>3108958
I...

I want to be cute

But I'm 6'2 and stocky and bara ._.
and not into guys
>>
>>3058832
>To start, I should mention I'm a big guy
>mention I'm a big guy
>big guy
for you
>>
>>3052255
>>3052255
>>3052255
>be 12, have big brother 17
>he's been showing me straight porn on his laptop when we get the chance
>mom and dad are gone for the day
>we both beeline up to his room and start watching porn on his laptop
>snap through some photos and move on to vidya
>watch a couple of movies of cute girls sucking cock and getting rutted
>have aching balls and boner as we both rub under our pants watching
>start watching anal
>pretty little teen whines and squirms while she gets her baby asshole stretched open by a nice thick hard dick
>older brother gives me the lowdown on anal sex
>it's tighter back there, girls don't get pregnant, you feel that cushy butt squishing under you when you pump someone's ass
>we start talking about the girls we'd like to fuck in the butt
>wish one of them were here
>big brother casually suggests that guys can do it too, works just as well, feels better for guys
>cautiously asks if he can try it on my ass
>neither of us consider ourselves gay but horny as fuck, desperately need to feel some skin, why not
>I go ass up over a pillow and he lubes up while we both keep watching porn
>he starts working it in, was not expecting it to hurt that much, pretty intense
>tells me how tight and good my asshole feels
>starts pumping me
>I nut against the pillow, he can tell, he tells me he still needs to finish,
>I tell him it doesn't feel good anymore, he keeps going and finishes anyway
>intense shame, cum all over my cock and balls, cum dribbling out of my little sore butthole
>we don't talk about it for days, but end up repeating dozens of times
>>
>>3120014
gay
>>
>>3120148
you figured that all out on your own, or did you have help?
>>
>>3093238

The next day's announcement: itwasallajoke.jpg
>>
>>3087763
kek, it's not the cuck fetish themselves that elicits the hate. What earns the hate is the constant spamming of "Umad White boi?" "Why do women love black cock so much?" threads, and the bullshit fake advice threads that are some variation of "Omg guys help me my girlfriend is cucking me and it's killing me it's happening right now and she's loving it so much and I'm so pathetic wat do"

The problem with your cuck kind is that you're constantly trying to elicit feedback from the rest of us on how pathetic you are. Leave us the fuck out of your dumb fetish and you'll find we hate you less.
>>
>>3087763
I think I'd make a great bull. I'm not the muscled convict type, but I'm confident, insanely good-looking, and chicks dig me.

I'd love to find a bro that wanted his wife rutted on, and take them both out and have fun together, go bowling, watch movies, hang out a their house and flirt, be friends with both of them while the tension built, and then one night when I was invited over show up two hours early while he was still at his job, plow her until her legs were wobbly, and then when he showed up be all "Oh hey man, just got here five minutes ago, how was work?"

The problem is I have my own wife and don't cheat, but damn that sounds like fun.
>>
>>3120647
That would be wonderful/awful
>>
>>3052255

I want to spend a few months as a pubescent daughter with a pedophile dad and mom.

Mom will explain to me how it's going to be my job to start helping her as she meets my dad's sexual needs. First I'll watch her in the bedroom, sucking him, getting fucked by him, and cleaning him off when he's done. Then it'll gradually be my turn; she'll show me how to use my hands, mouth, legs, and butt to help him get off.

Eventually I'll graduate to letting him fuck me, first in my pussy, then in my ass. It'll hurt like crazy at first but they'll be firm that this is something I have to do. I'll be there for my dad whenever he needs me, usually for quickies, sometimes for longer sessions.

As I'm growing and starting to round out in my boobs and butt, so are my friends. One day when I visit my friend's house for a sleepover, I show up with a backpack with my toothbrush, pjs, and a change of clothes, and I meet her at the door with the same thing - she's headed over to my house for the weekend, because our dads traded us. They didn't consult us first, they just decided, and because my dad wants to enjoy her tight holes for the weekend I have to let her dad do pretty much whatever he wants with me.
>>
>>3120014
>tfw no big brother to have ever done this with
>>3120704
you do realize that those are just shitposters right
they're posting about cucking because it's a meme
>>
Stuffing food inside a girl's ass and eating out of it while she slowly squeeze it out. Of course the ass has to be clean, no feces whatever.
>>
>>3126523
this, but I'd never actually do it because poop scares me
also I'd do it with a guy
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
>>3126523
Forgot pic, semi-related
>>
>>3120818

Man that sounds great anon. Frankly I just want someone who she can be friends with satisfy her needs. With work and such we only fuck like once a week but I know she wants much more than that.
>>
File: 1.jpg (149 KB, 959x469) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
149 KB, 959x469
>having a big, older, sexy anthro bf
>he's a douchebag and a bully
>smacks me around and keeps me in chastity 24/7
>makes me do demeaning stuff like wear girls clothes and worship his paws
>suck his cock and balls for hours and rim him
>pounds my boypussy so hard my legs are shaking and i'm whimpering like a little sissy
>cums on my face and leaves me tied to a bedpost with a sock stuck in my mouth

Its so faggy yet so addicting I can't stop coming back to it.
>>
File: Max Unf.png (393 KB, 751x989) Image search: [Google]
Max Unf.png
393 KB, 751x989
>>3129312
This minus the incest, and neighbor gay couple, and make me a shota twink/femboy/trap
>>
>>3130568
meant to say "add," although... maybe the incest thing wouldn't be bad? I dunno.

>>3129312
>Pic for you
>>
have any of you guys ever indulged in one of your fantasies or fetishes, even in a minor way?
I like big/chubby musky dudes and since I had the opportunity to be a shut-in this past week I stayed in and didn't shower. I'm basically my own fetish object now.
>>
>>3135995
>big/chubby musky dudes
I didn't know I could be a potential fetish
>>
>>3136065
well, I like musk and I'm a fatfag who likes pretty much anywhere from slightly chubby to insanely unrealistic shit, so yeah, you definitely could be.
that and I also have a thing for somebody bigger than me just smothering me under them and putting their weight on top of me, especially when it involves my face being stuck in a particularly musky area.
>>
>>3136176
I see.
>>
>>3065106
Sick
>>
I just want to be totally dominated and humiliated by a strong, fit, older guy. I want him to completely put me in my place, verbally dress me down and punish me. I want him to explain I'm going to get a spanking, and totally humiliate and overwhelm my will. I don't want him to physically force me, I imagine it as a guy so masculine and genuinely dominant that he just turns me into a submissive little boy. He takes me, strips me down, and pulls me over his lap, still lecturing me. I want to feel his hard hand coming down on my bare ass, over and over, building a fire in my ass and sending me deeper and deeper into total pain and fear, until all I can think about is how much it hurts, what a bad boy I am, and all I can choke out is begging and apologizing. Totally broken. Unf.
>>
File: 1462803527192.png (445 KB, 1024x1707) Image search: [Google]
1462803527192.png
445 KB, 1024x1707
I want someone who loves keeping me barefoot and pregnant, to the point where being pregnant becomes my normal state.
>>
>>3140467

I would love to make someone pop babies out every 9 months. If she ever complained or wanted to take a short break I'll just hold her down and pump her full of my semen into her fertile womb everyday. I'll have 9 months to say sorry and make it up to her anyways until I just do it again.
>>
Ok, time for another one of my magical kingdom fantasies:

>losery 30 year-old neckbeard is turned into an anthro lion and told that he will inherit a lion kingdom in a magical dimension
>escorted across hostile lands with a group of knights including a strong and dominant cockatoo lady that practically has to sleep with him every night to prevent him from going insane with fear/worry/anxiety/etc.
>along the way falls trap to a sorceress wolf who turns him into a mindless feral-- later thwarted by his knights and the sorceress is turned into a mindless feral as punishment and kept around as a pet/sex slave
>gets in touch with his feminine side when he is briefly turned into a female and fucked by all his male knights including a rabbit guy who loves to fuck out in the woods like an animal and a frog guy with a 16 inch cock
>eventually grows strong and learns to fight turning his weakly fat body into a musclegut (his dick gets pretty big too)
>finally arrives at the kingdom and has to wait for the chosen queen (a human from Earth, just like him)
>meets the queen and king lions who are pretty happy to meet the future king
>is introduced to a harem of 13 ladies for his sexual pleasure (triceratops, Siamese cat, rat, moose, etc.)
>the queen lion takes him out one night and gets very motherly on him before fucking him under the moonlight

con.t
>>
>>3141214
>when the new queen lioness arrives the neckbeard lion is prohibited to see her except for a brief greeting where they sniff and nuzzle each other's crotches and recite customary vows on how much they'll love each other and how many children they will produce together
>they are prepared for a ceremony where they are to have sex in front of a royal audience until the new queen is pregnant with their first child who will be a god in child form and lead their kingdom to greatness
>although they are not meant to have sex until the day of the ceremony, they meet each other randomly by a river and do anal
>on the day of the ceremony they are brought to a stage where they are meant to have reproductive sex-- the audience is full of excited nobles eager to watch
>both the future king and future queen are nervous, so nervous that the queen pees her pants but alas, the show must go on
>they engage and roaring and primal sex, pleasing the audience so much that many of them start masturbating
>later it is confirmed that the future queen is pregnant and the two young lions are sworn in as the new leaders
>>
>>3120647
I sometimes have fantasies that end like that because then everyone has to deal with the aftermath.

>many people killed themselves
>contracting STIs
>cheating on your spouse/lover in the final days of desperation and dealing with that betrayal
>unhealthy drinking or drug use might have permanent consequences
>unwanted pregnancy brought on my unprotected sex
>maybe telling a bunch of people to fuck off and trying to repair those relationships
>there was a lot of murder
>in general, most people made complete asses of themselves and will deal with the fallout for the rest of their lives
>>
I just want a cute gf to dress up with cat ears/tail and then cuddle with/pet
;_;
>>
I desperately want a girl to laugh at my penis and tell me is too small to use on my wife, and that I should just forget about sex.

I've had other people from 4Chan do it already but there's only guys on here and it's not the same. No offense to all you awesome blokes on here though!
>>
>wake up in dark room
>"Huh, how did I get here?"
>can't talk, ball gag in mouth
>realize I also have hood on
>try to move around
>can't, hands and feet are locked in a spreader bar, ass in the air
>hear some barking
>bunch of dogs, pent up and ready to pounce
>hear gate open, hounds are released
>proceed to rape me until captors decide I've had enough
>>
>>3052255
possession and body swap are my fetishes
>>
I want to be the slave of a man-hating tumblr feminist.
>>
I wanna fuck my wife on a pile of corpses.
>>
I want to have a cute trap and also a mistress that are at my side as we bring the new world order to heel.
>>
>>3145740
Close to mine.
I just want one of those to ruin my life somehow or other.
Take all my money, accuse me of a rape I didn't commit, shit like that. Laughing and enjoying herself all the while. Getting exactly what she wants and being rewarded for being a selfish dipshit sexist.
>>
>Be teacher at all girls school
>Girls are actually all slutty femboys
>Part of their studies are learning how to please a man
>Different Femboy every day under my desks between classes, learning how to take a cock
>They are already aces
>Fuck every Femboy in my classes multiple times
>End of the school year
>Femboy orgy
>Stay with the school a couple years
>Always have old students come by to be demonstrators for new students
>Fuck them too, right on the desk right in front of my students and the class masturbates
>>
>>3145829
Corpses you dug up, or people you killed?
>>
>>3147246
The latter.
Honestly, I'm more getting off on the thoughts of getting revenge on various people, and then fucking to celebrate.
The wife on the other hand is into necrophilia.
>>
Hillary wins.
>>
>>3147709

You sicko
>>
>>3147918
I know.
It's so wrong.
I *need* it.
>>
I want to fuck all the great predators of the world.
Fuck a lion, fuck a bear, fuck a wolf, use science to revive utahraptors and fuck one of them.
>>
>have my gf date a girl
>preferable if she was straight and slowly being turned lesbian by gf
>when they're about to have sex, gf messages me and I come just in the middle and play shocked
>beat up my gf severly in front of the other girl
>explain her it was all a play
>meet another day
>we both fuck and torture the new girl

>crush some hot pepper seeds in a mortar and fry them slowly on oil, so that capsaicin dissolves in the oil
>put it in a small capsule
>hide it in my mouth
>when I go down to lick the pussy, crack the capsule with my teeth
(explanation: oil gets absorbed by mucous membrane with capsaicin dissolved in it, which prolongs the burning)

>also any other form of pussy torture:
>tickle torture + spanking + ice + vibrator
>large insertions/fisting
>wooden horse
>cutting with a knife
>punching

>hold her head under water when fucking her

>blood play (probably with animal blood or fake)
>also drinking blood

>rape (pretended, possibly combined with torture)
>she musn't show she has any pleasure from it, even if she does
>>
>>3148723
>when I go down to lick the pussy, crack the capsule with my teeth
d e v i l i s h
>>
>Some fat, ugly feminist fuck sits on my face ranting about how fucking terrible men are.
>I dutifully give her the best head I possibly can while she goes on an on about how males should be extinct.
>I eventually lose consciousness under her unshaven muff.
>When I wake up, my balls and wallet are both gone.
>I do whatever I have to to get a second date.
>>
>>3148967

Jesus fuck, you /pol/ types are freaky.
>>
>>3149757
suppression of 'degeneracy' can do that to a person
>>
>>3149757
Not quite.
The only board I visit besides trash is mlp, which is worse, I'm sure.
>>
>>3148474
>ywn get rawed by a wolf

why live desu
>>
A bunch of college kids get put under a spell and they all just start having reproductive sex
>>
>>3148967
>tfw having vore fantasies about feminists shrinking the entire male population and using them as food/playthings
>>
File: 1453408523071.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1453408523071.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>3148474
>You will never prey on unsuspecting lionesses
>You will never make them realize your hairless primate cock is the cat's meow
>>
>>3157832
that...that is a very pretty lion lady.
>>
>>3070614
>being stuck in an endless and loving kiss from a smeech until my mouth is sore
>being wrapped in madae flurries arms and trapped in a lip lock for hours on end to the point i can't taste anything but lipstick
hnnnnnngh yessss
>>
>>3086843
>sticky lipstick kisses on the underside of your dick
ok seriously who wouldn't want that
>>
>>3157832
>>3162194
she even has cartoon fem eyelashes
>>
File: pic related i guess.jpg (83 KB, 407x373) Image search: [Google]
pic related i guess.jpg
83 KB, 407x373
first off: straight, no homo

anyways, i like to imagine an alternate universe version of pokemon where there are no humans, society and such is largely small communities of the most human like pokemon at roughly the feudal age. on the outskirts of one of these towns lives a male gardevoir, somewhat outcast from the rest for being one of those weird...well, male gardevoir. now, it varies, but either this outcast gardevoir simply finds a strange elf boy in the woods, or he buys the strange elf boy from a group of outcast kinda mercenary gallades who troll the outer edges of the forest and bring back whatever strange things they find to sell for a living, implying that the elf boy is from distant lands.
EITHER way, the m-gard buys/finds the elf boy (who looks like a young link from legend of zelda), buys/brings him back, and keeps him as a pet, half to eventually sell to the town`s scientist/witch doc, half out of curiosity.
Now, to get them started, the elf boy is warm blooded and the gallades/gards are not, and fire is extremely dangerous for them, and m-gard discovers this during holding the elf boy captive. elf boys too sick, hungry and weak to appear to be anything but completely docile, so the m-gard starts using elf boy as effectively an electric blanket, sleeping together with elf boy as the little spoon.
now, little about elf boys history: taken away when too young to understand much about life, and while im keeping it deliberately ambiguous in my mind, i wanted it implied that the elf boy had been tortured or used as a sex slave before getting to m-gard, and poor little elf boy has no idea of how normal friendships work, or that your supposed to generally date m/f and not m/m. elf boy tries to appease his new master who as far as he`s concerned, is nicer and friendly to him compared to whoever the ambigious previous ones were, and does the only thing he really knows, blows the m-gard while hes sleeping, only for m-gard to wake up pretttty much at climax.
>>
File: but without the smile.jpg (66 KB, 587x580) Image search: [Google]
but without the smile.jpg
66 KB, 587x580
>>3170287
THEN it pretty much starts. m-gard dosent stop elf boy the first time, because hes shocked and confused (hes thinking basically a strange lowly pet tier animal like a dog just sucked his dick, so he just experienced rape combined with bestiality, AND from a male creature, so faggotry ontop of it ) so elf boy thinks hes pleased m-gard, kisses m-gard (which also is unusual to gardevoir society just for kicks) and falls asleep on m-gards chest. m-gard spends the rest of the night confused and unsure of what happened, but cant ignore how good it felt ( warm blooded , elf boys mouth was far warmer/softer then normal f-gards gross bits, as well as the kiss being unusually nice for the same reason, warm ). then the next few weeks is the progression of elf boy being captive pet to being pretty much a couple, with most of the focus being on confusion and m-gard coming to terms with it ( hes already the outcast strange m-gard, but now hes commiting gay bestiality with a creature no one else has even seen before? hes going to be thinking "oh god what the hell am i doing/why do i like this/this is wrong/gay/rape"), while elf boy totters along confused as well about what the m-gard is, but happy that hes now warm and being taken care of and not being "tortured" anymore. maybe toss a bunch of m-gard being scared at the thought of catching some sorta of disease from the strange meat creature.

anyways, i spend a shitload more time thinking about how to make this plausible instead of outright fantasy. it bugs me when two random characters are tossed together and BAM in 15 minutes they are deciding to dick eachother. i think the process of how it gets to that and taking all the normal cliches and whatnot and flipping them around is way cooler. also relationships are always too perfect when it gets to the dicking, like everyone is a porn star that knows every position in the book. it should be way more awkward and "what next" should be completely unknown to both characters.
>>
File: image.png (200 KB, 1084x572) Image search: [Google]
image.png
200 KB, 1084x572
>>3163060
This faggot, >>27509540
>>
>>3174523
who?
>>
File: image.png (580 KB, 900x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.png
580 KB, 900x1050
>>3175367
Huh, it was some autist on mulp getting buttmad at an oc getting kissed.

Oh well. Do you have a preferred shade of lipstick?
>>
File: 658082.jpg (317 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
658082.jpg
317 KB, 1024x768
>>3175522
oh, yeah i've seen the /mlp/ lipstick threads. it's weird such a barely-/d/ fetish causes so much boner denial

dark blue or neon green like that pic
>>
File: image.png (126 KB, 480x343) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126 KB, 480x343
>>3070614
>kitten from teen titans giving a multitude of red lip kisses growing increasingly bigger overtime

Would you?
>>
I want to be kept as a sex slave. I'd be tied up in my own little stall where anyone or anything could use me for their pleasure. My owner often has lavish parties and encourages people to use the "facilities" if needed. His guests range from normal humans to centuars/furries to various monsters, many of them with huge cocks. Some are attractive, others are downright grotesque. There's no rules against cumming inside me, only that I have to be left alive and in good enough condition to be used.
Sometimes the stalls are used for casual hookups, with me still tied down and on display, forcing me to watch. On occasion, this turns into a threesome whether I want it to or not.
Sometimes, people will come in just to jack off in front of me, leaving without giving me any kind of pleasure or release.
I also like to incorporate my piss/scat fetish, so some people will be assholes and just piss all over the floor or just shit on the floor of the stall and leave. Sometimes more well-behaved guests will still need to piss and just use me as a toilet.
>>
>>3127006
Tell me more.

or email me nate.huggins41@gmail
>>
>>3052255
I want to move back up north and meet one of my best friends, then proceed to fuck him.
I hate Florida.
>>
>>3178504

Basically just want someone we are both good friends with, also hang out and do things together.

He just also has sex with her when I'm not home and not able to have her needs met.

Sometimes I would like to watch, would love to see her eyes light up when someone's dick other than mine enters her. For the most part though he just takes care of her when I'm out of town.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (2 KB, 80x99) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
2 KB, 80x99
"Do you want to see what you look like with blue eyes instead of brown?" I asked her.

"well...yes!" she said, smiling and curious.

"Snap the collar on and I'll do it."

She picked up the smooth black collar and wrapped it around her throat, snapping the fasteners together behind her neck, the shining steel receptor centered on her neck. She was staring in the mirror as I typed in the command..."Holy SHIT!" she gasped, turning to glance at me before staring back in the mirror. "They changed already!"

She gazed excitedly as she stared, opening her eyes wider and moving her face around to examine her new eye color from different angles.

"Want to do your hair?"

"Sure...I dunno, red?"

I started typing, and a few seconds later she was giggling with excitement has her hair smoothly shifted from her original black to a luxurious natural red. She kept admiring herself in the mirror, not noticing that I kept typing.
>>
>>3182722

"Can you try making it shorter? I always wanted to see what...hey, what the FUCK?" she gasped as she spun around, staring in shock at her hand. Or what used to be her hand, now shrunken to a dainty reddish paw. I glanced up to take in the look of pure panic on her face as she looked at both of her hands, then at me, surprise, fear, and anger making her eyes start out of her face. "OH MY GOD what the fuck are you doing, STOP!" she squawked, and made a lunge away from the mirror toward me, probably to try to rip my laptop from my hands. But her knees were already shaky as they changed too, shrinking, her toes getting longer and closer together, her arms still getting narrower and shorter, fine, silky smooth reddish fur coating her beautiful pale skin. She flopped down on her side in a ruffle of ill-fitting clothing, her shoes falling off her feet, socks hanging loose, pants starting to slip off her ass. She babbled angrily and disjointedly as she tried to stagger towards me on all fours, a mess of baggy, falling-off clothes, her voice getting higher and higher as her torso shrunk.

Within seconds the transition was complete; instead of a girl she was now a smooth, silky red dog. Her short red fur was perfectly toned, almost foxlike, and she had a beautiful feathery white chest and belly strip where her human breasts and stomach used to be.
>>
>>3182733
She kept begging helplessly as I eased her out of the last of her clothes, choking on her strange and ridiculous voice as she whimpered to me. "Please stop it, make it go back!" she pleaded, trying without success to scuff the collar off her neck with her elegant paws. Once I had her naked (well, as naked as any other dog), I slid her away from the foot of the bed onto the rug and gave her a look over. I tweaked her eyes, making them a little bigger, and brought her up off the ground a little - I'd made her legs too short. I'd liked her big hips as a human, so I pumped her rear end up a big, enlarging her rump as much as I dared (dogs with big asses look lovely, but not very doglike). I tapped in a few commands relating to her pussy and asshole...those couldn't stay 100% dog either, but still close enough to not attract too much attention. Her tail got slightly longer. Her teeth...I decided to shorten them a bit, but let her keep them in the spirit of fairness. All the while she was struggling just to walk on her new legs, pleading with me to reverse the changes, calling me an asshole, a motherfucker, a bastard...then she noticed that sudden tightness growing in her throat, and she squealed in terror. "NO, PLEASE NO NO NNNGG GRRR..." and I smiled gently at her as her voice faded away into a series of gutteral growls and unintelligible yips and barks, tears streaming from her adorable puppydog eyes.
>>
>>3182745
Weeks later she was already a good girl. It was amazing how quickly the transition had taken place; something about being trapped in a doggy body had made it possible for her to accept her new life to a very large degree. She slept in a cushy, puffy dog bed I'd bought for her that lay at the foot of my own. She would tap the door with her claws, whining when she needed to be brought outside to pee (always leashed, I knew my little bitch doggy couldn't be trusted to stay close by, at least not yet). She no longer tried to hide from me when she squatted in the grass to relieve herself. She ate from her bowl (human food for good behavior), she drank from her bowl, and she kept herself clean with a combination of her tongue and the showers we shared.

It was adorable to take her walking and watch her react to the world. Other dogs especially bothered her. The small ones just annoyed her; she didn't like how they barked at her, how close they would get to her as they yapped suspiciously at her. But it was the bigger dogs that terrified her, barking angrily sometimes, other times eagerly trying to befriend her, thrusting their noses into her ass to sniff her intimately in traditional doggy greeting as she squirmed on the end of her leash or tried to hide between my legs, sometimes even trying to hump her if she cowered low enough to the ground in fear. She hates dogs. To this day, the worst thing I can threaten her with is a horny male dog.
>>
>>3182755
She learned quickly to give me sex whenever I wanted it. And I'll admit, I wanted it a lot. Just seeing those cute chubby haunches of hers, smooth and low to the ground, made me want to breed that little doggy butt like crazy, and breed it I did. I would often help her get in the mood, but just as often I'd want a quickie, dropping my pants and turning her around, then holding her flanks and sliding my cock into her delicate, tight, yielding pussy and pumping her until both of us came, or just me, then watching my cum dribble down out of her little triangular snatch. I would sodomize her too; I could tell she hated it, yelping and squirming, biting me on more than one occasion, but her carefully adjusted asshole didn't tear and the swelling and redness would always go down nicely in an hour or two. I had to hold her hard and use plenty of lube, and she would try to stay mad at me, but she never could. She was a little whore for scratches and pats.

As the months went by she got even more used to using her tongue to clean herself, even swiping her fuzzy lady parts clean of cum when we finished with a session. She loved being talked to, and I would talk to her often - as we ate, as we watched movies, as we walked...she had been a sharp girl before she became a dog, and her mind stayed brilliant even as it was trapped in her little mute doggy body. She could communicate so much to me through her soft growls, whimpers, whines, yips, nuzzles, licks, the tilt of her head...it was adorable. Once, early on, I caught her trying to scratch a word in the dust while I had her by the leash and was talking to a neighbor...her ability to write had to be corrected after that.
>>
>>3182766

The day I started talking to her younger sister in the park she was with me, and my, she caught on fast. She watched attentively and quietly as I greeted her, but when I started to ask her about her life and introduce myself, she went berserk. Barking, yelping, thrashing around on her collar...she knew exactly what I had in mind.
>>
>>3140467
Dangert, madelyn
>>
>>3145223
>I also like to incorporate my piss/scat fetish

>clink of champagne glasses
>laughter erupting whenever you jizz yourself
>>
Making love to a vampiress while she slowly drinks me to death, magically given the stamina to keep fucking and cumming until i'm too weak to move from blood loss, and slowly sucked dry and left for dead.
>>
>>3179040
>Sometimes I would like to watch, would love to see her eyes light up when someone's dick other than mine enters her. For the most part though he just takes care of her when I'm out of town.

This is the closest thing to respectable cuckdom there is. You don't want to be made a faggot out of, you just want a bro to take care of your lady when she needs it.

Like Marcellus Wallace without the murder.
>>
>>3052255

I have three little sisters. I've blown loads to all of them. We get along great and now that they all have smoking bods I want to ride them like animals. The youngest is 16.
>>
File: 1461881360120.jpg (190 KB, 650x709) Image search: [Google]
1461881360120.jpg
190 KB, 650x709
My old fantasy was probably something along the lines of sucking off a cute anime futa grill, but I had a dream last night, and the dream's scenario replaced it.

The dream:
I was on my way to meet an anon for casual blowjobs via a meetup thread, we were to meet in a small hotel room. Upon getting there, I walked halfway into the room before realizing there were three guys just standing there menacingly in the main bedroom. Immediately turning around to escape, two more walked in and locked the door behind them. I just went ahead and said "What's about to happen to me," expecting them to talk about how they're going to murder me. But instead, they all smile and one of them just says one word: "Gangbang." I smile and say "Oh, is that all?" and they're perfectly okay with my willingness, like they tricked the perfect anon. But then I notice that one of them has a video camera, and suddenly I realize that whatever is about to happen is going to be recorded and uploaded, except it's now a porn, not a rape snuff film. At first, I get very hesitant because of it, but I know that if I say I don't want to be filmed they'll just tell me to shut up and do it anyway. Suddenly, I'm okay with the idea of being filmed, partly because I don't have any say in it, and mostly because I realize that I can watch it later. A video of me getting gangbanged online, uploaded for people to watch me get throatfucked, and for me to watch me get throatfucked.

tl;dr I'm a faggot and this dream has given me a brand new fetish: Watching public videos of myself being extremely lewd.
>>
>>3183050

Well I do like to be humiliated a tiny bit, its a little thrilling, but for the most part we are all the best of friends and he is doing is a favour.
>>
>>3183201
That's steamy
>>
>>3091220
I really like your fantasy. Lewd classy women are the best.
>>
>>3092632
This would be pretty hot but I'd prefer the son to be a daughter instead. For some reason I like gay and incest, but not gay incest.
>>
File: not a thumbnail.jpg (419 KB, 1565x1941) Image search: [Google]
not a thumbnail.jpg
419 KB, 1565x1941
>>3182722
>>
>>3052255
I want to fuck some cartoon ponies
>>
>molested and sexually abused as a kid
>now all I can get off to is incest rape porn
>>
>>3186347
I would drop all fetishes for just this. I don't care if I have to take her out and treat her right and all that shit and then marry her so she would perform sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation under the covers with the lights off. It would be worth it.
>>
>>3157832
>prey on
No, she's going to accept me as the alpha of her pack, and seek me out in the first place.
>>
>>3183050
If you can't take care of your lady, you're a worthless faggot in the first place.
Git gud@sex.
>>
>>3187455
friendly reminder that we are on /trash/, and insults, especially name-calling, means very little

ayy lmao
>>
I want to train a cute, smaller boy into being an extremely quick shot. As tempting as the unrealistic "hug him in public and feel him squirm as he cums in his pants" fantasy is, it doesn't last nearly as long as them needing actual stimulus. No pun intended.

It's way better to imagine him trying to hide his hard on every time I make a dirty joke, grab his ass, or just whisper something sexy in his ear. Hearing him groan as I take his hand and drag him along, making his head rub against his pants leg with every step. And every few minutes, I ask him if he wants to keep going like this, or if he wants to find a nice dark corner where I can finish him off. The look on his face as he debates whether he's willing to take his cock out in public just for some temporary relief, try to hold out until we get back home, or risk cumming in his pants if I get too lusty and rub his bulge just a hair too long.
>>
>>3187455

That's fine. Wanna fuck my wife?
>>
I have this recurring fantasy that some girl/woman catches me masturbating in secret, a public toilet my bedroom etc, and makes fun of the size of my penis. Then she starts jerking me off while making fun of my size. When i cum she looks at me pitifully.
>>
>>3188256

I've had this done to me from my wife when I asked her to humilate my size. I purposefully got caught one day to see if she would do it.

Things have since long progressed from there where I now no longer have sex with her because of my size and I've never been happier.
>>
>>3188367
>>3188256 anon here, i would love to get cock shamed, but i wouldn't want to stop having sex if i was getting any
>>
>>3188417

It all depends on what you want and such. My needs for deprevation go much deeper than most.

I wish you luck in your quest though for having your dick called tiny.
>>
I think it would be nice to meet another twink on /trash/ and experiment even though I've never done anything like that but I have too much anxiety to try
>>
File: 3208752842_9378c59114[1].jpg (121 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
3208752842_9378c59114[1].jpg
121 KB, 500x375
I want to rim a lion. Like, just bury my tongue in that fuzzy, musky pocket and go to town on his asshole while he growls in feral pleasure.
>>
I've had an extensive crucifixion fetish since I was a kid.

Hanging naked in front of thousands of strangers, either bound or nailed to a wooden cross.

It would start off with a sham of a trial. I'm dragged into some courthouse, bound to a frame and slowly interrogated. I'm stripped of my clothing, whipped and abused. It's here that they discover I respond to their torture favorably, and that I have extremely sensitive nipples.

Over the next few days they'd continue wheeling me into the courtroom and the tortures would continue until they're satisfied with my "guilt". I am then condemned to be crucified 'as a woman', instead of being regularly executed like a man.

The next morning, they strap me naked onto a wooden frame on the back of a wheeled cart. I am made to kneel on top of a platform, then my back is bent backwards and my arms are secured to a beam behind me. They attach heavy clamps on my nipples and then wheel me around the city, whipping me on the chest and my erect cock like this before proceeding to the center of town where I am to be crucified.
>>
>>3194140
I would then be unstrapped from the cart and led to the cross. It's a T-shaped cross but sometimes it's an X. They drag me onto it, then bind my wrists to the crossbar. If it's an X, they tie my ankles to the leg-parts. If it's a T, they leave my legs free as they raise the cross up to a standing position. They'd then bind my ankles to the sides of the upright, at an angle almost behind the wooden pole so that my legs are spread open and the crowd can see my exposed cock.

I would hang there, crucified, on a wooden cross some fifteen feet above the ground. High enough for me to be seen by the crowds but still low enough for my nakedness to be on display.

A platform would be erected behind and around the cross so that torturers could climb up and continue my humiliation. At first, hot sexy women in dominatrix clothing would go up and whip my ass, back and chest. They'd remove the clamps on my nipples just to whip my nipples raw. I'd scream from the pain for the first hour. But as my torture proceeds, I notice that my screams of pain are slowly being superceeded by moans of pleasure. To my horror I realize that I am enjoying my torment.
>>
>>3194292
>To my horror I realize that I am enjoying my torment.
this brings up an interesting question: how do you self-insert into this fantasy? you obviously already know you're into this stuff because otherwise you wouldn't be fantasizing about it, so how can you put yourself in the mental role of a person you obviously wouldn't be?
>>
>>3194292
The head torturess, a hot dark-skinned loli dom wearing tight leather belts that cover just her nipples and slit, whispers into my ear. She tells me that the only way for my pain to end would be for me to cum for their pleasure, in line with some prophecy or whatever. At first I resist this, cursing her and tellign her I'd never submit. But slowly I break and give in to my body betraying me.

Her hands would work my flesh, caressing every inch of my body except my cock shaft. I go insane as she flicks her fingers over my tortured nipples. I squeal and dance as she rolls my sensitive nubs between her thumb and her forefinger, as she squeezes them and pulls them forward. The crowd enjoys all this, to my horror. Listening to their lewd comments as they watch me moan in pleasure makes me even harder. At some point, I start referring to the cross as my cross. I am broken.

I beg for her to make me cum. I beg for the crowd to watch me jizz for their enjoyment. She tells me that only I can make myself cum, and without anything touching my cock. I scream in frustration and ask how I can cum without my cock. She tells me they're going to help me.

Someone then brings a pole with a device on the end. It's a huge dildo, and I realize what she meant when she said they'd help. I try to fight it at first, squealing and screaming in pain and pleasure as they slowly twist the thick wooden dildo into my ass. Inch by inch, I feel like my ass is being stretched beyond all reason. It feels incredible.
>>
>>3194313
I guess it's similar to women with rape fantasies. I'm into it in fantasy-mode but it's something I'd never actually really want IRL so you have to surf those two realities, always keeping in mind how this would totally ruin your life IRL. That keeps it fresh and well...more erotic.
>>
>>3194345
I hang there, crucified on my cross. The mistress whispers in my ear that the fun is only starting. An attendant brings her a box, from which she shows me and the crowd two thick six-inch steel spikes. She starts massaging my nipples while I shake my head and try to plead for mercy. She laughs and positions one needle's sharp tip on the outside of my right nipple while she stands behind me.

Slowly, she twists the needle into my nipple as the crowd erupts in cheers. I scream and dance for them, bucking my hips as much as the pole in my ass would allow. I'm given a few seconds to breathe as she positions the other needle on my other nipple, before twisting it slowly into my sensitive flesh. I force myself to stare down at my chest as the metal sliver pierces me, sending shockwaves of pain and pleasure from my cock up into the rest of my tortured body.

I can see people enjoying my torture, pointing at the ravaging of my ass, the needles in my nipples, or generally gesturing at my crucified form. Men, women, children are enjoying my torture. This just makes me harder.

After giving the crowd a few minutes to enjoy my new jewelry, the mistress elicits new screams of pain from their toy.
>>
>>3194430
Fresh pain in my chest wakes me - I realize I've passed out from the intense sensations. The mistress is twisting my nipple needles, in and out, in and out. When she tires of this, she instead uses her index fingers and flicks my impaled nipples. Sometimes just lightly rubbing the tips rapidly, sometimes completely flicking the whole nub rubbing my bloody flesh against the steel rods that impale it. While all this is happening, I'm being whipped all over and the rod in my ass is being thrust in and out, twisting alternatively from clockwise to counter-clockwise. My sensations start to coalesce into a massive blur whose only focal point is my throbbing, erect cock.

An hour of this passes and the mistress gets impatient while I hang on the precipice of cumming. She decides to take my torture a step further. They erect a pole in front of my chest, loop chains around my nipple needles and then drape the other ends of the chains over the pole. From there they hang weights on the ends of the chains, pulling my chest outwards and ripping new screams of pain from my raw throat. One by one, she makes me kiss each new weight before adding it to the chain. Slowly, my chest is pulled outwards until it looks like I have female breasts. She finally stops when my nipples are three to five inches from the rest of my chest. I look down in disbelief at what looks like tits on my body.
>>
>>3194491
Below me, they take out the dildo on a pole and replace it with a curved conical device. They slowly slip the small end into my anus and hammer the device onto my cross. I soon realize that I can relieve the pain in my bound wrists and ankles by resting my weight on my new "seat". But when I do, I sink lower, driving its thicker base deep in my ass. To relieve the pain in my body, I'm forced to fuck myself for the enjoyment of the people watching me. I sink down, feeling my ass stretched far beyond what the dildo they had been raping me with was doing. I scream in mixed relief in and agony, realizing that the lower I go, the harder the chains were pulling on my nipples.

They leave me there to dance for another hour while they wait for me to cum. Towards the end of the hour, an even more frustrated mistress orders the whippings to get more intense. Three torturers whip me at the same time, striking my back, my ass and my chest. When this doesn't work, the mistress orders my torture to be increased.
>>
>>3194555
She carefully mounts the platform, her hands coming from behind me. The pleasure reaches uncontrollable levels as her fingers find my pierced, pulled nipples and starts playing with them. Hours of being stretched has made them even more sensitive. The sounds that come out of my mouth aren't words anymore, just blabbering moans and grunts.

I barely notice the torturers standing on either side of me. I see them too late to do anything but scream. They've positioned thick, iron nails at my wrists, the points digging into my flesh. Simultaneously, they hammer the nails into my arms, making me arch my back and scream into the heavens. The pain is incredible, and yet for some reason it amplified the pleasure radiating from my tortured nipples and my stretched ass.

The crowd isn't finished cheering when I feel sharp points against my ankles. I manage to steel myself a moment earlier before they hammer nails into my feet, fastening me to the wooden beam I've been dancing against.

All this time, the mistress keeps her relentless assault on my nipples, making sure that the pain in my wrists and ankles is tempered by intense pleasure from my impaled nipples.
>>
>>3194596
I come to a second time, realizing I must have passed out from the pain again. I hang there, naked, nailed to my cross, for their entertainment. I feel it all. The pain in my pierced nipples, the sensation of my ass being stretched and filled, the iron spikes in my wrists and my ankles.

Unsatisfied with my wailing agony, they keep on torturing me. Hands continuously flick, pull and twist my pierced nipples. The whipping intensifies, covering the rest of my body in stinging welts. They even place torches underneath the chains that pull my nipples outwards, heating my already tortured chest to unbearable levels.

It keeps building up inside me as I'm reduced to a mewling mess. Thousands of eyes staring at my naked, tortured body. Until everything goes black and my cock erupts in a stream of jizz. Beyond my screams of agony, I feel my cum shoot up, higher than my crucified form, showering my tortured chest and face in my own fluids. The crowd exalts, even the mistresses cheering as my screaming, gyrating body explodes like a fountain for a full minute or two. I slowly give in to the darkness as my shameful agony blankets my entire body.

I wake up hours later to the voice of my mistress, congratulating me for a job well done. She tells me when my wounds were fully healed, I would entertain them with my shame once more.
>>
>>3193321
This

this

THIS
>>
I just want to be teased for hours until my mind is blank and my body is numb.
>>
File: tumblr_o4l82r0xlG1uy14ioo4_1280.png (515 KB, 1060x920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4l82r0xlG1uy14ioo4_1280.png
515 KB, 1060x920
I wanna get my ass rimmed while knocking up a girl.
>>
File: brave-disneyscreencaps.com-8715.jpg (198 KB, 1920x804) Image search: [Google]
brave-disneyscreencaps.com-8715.jpg
198 KB, 1920x804
God, anything with Maudie from Brave. Had her on my mind for days now.
>>
Consensual sex in the missionary position solely for the purpose of procreation.
That and cuddling.
>>
>>3196484

You monster
>>
I wanna be semi-permanently locked into some form of bondage. Like can change the type of bondage but only like ever 3 months or so. Also probably permanent bondage as well.
>>
>>3196369
Brave just sucked so bad. Unfunny contrived feminist bullshit.

"This was a story that I created, which came from a very personal place, as a woman and a mother. To have it taken away and given to someone else, and a man at that, was truly distressing on so many levels"
>>
File: image.png (179 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
179 KB, 1500x1000
>>3175605
What turns you on about it?
>>
File: 1456529698964.jpg (297 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1456529698964.jpg
297 KB, 1200x900
>>
>falling in love with a witch who likes to turn people into animals
>start dating her but she only allows dates if I spend the whole time in an animal form, like a frog or pig
>she starts spending dates as a kind of animal
>finally turns the both of us into bears and we fuck under the moonlight
>>
File: 11ggqw.png (649 KB, 1280x886) Image search: [Google]
11ggqw.png
649 KB, 1280x886
>certain species of animals randomly become anthropromorphised
>they can control humans' minds
>essentially just take over because of their unholy persuasive abilities
>humans are kept in their own homes as sex slaves
>>
>>3207612
anything with animals evolving and humans being dethroned is amazing
>>
File: 869098.jpg (80 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
869098.jpg
80 KB, 900x900
I want a studly ex-soldier to fuck me silly, keeping my pregnant constantly, my belly almost starting to default to being round and my tits defaulting to being swollen and leaky. I want him to kiss me when he gets home, pick me up gently and spin me around when he sees ive made exactly what he was feeling like for dinnee, just by my own intuition. I want him to smoke a pipe and relax with scotch while I read our children to bed, and for him to play catch with the boys in the weekends while I teach our daughters how to cook and sew. I want to never have to wear shoes save when we're entertaining, always being barefoot and pregnant. I want him to scoop me up and snuggle me close at night, both of us contentedly breathing in each others' scents. The only sad day I can think of in this life is when our children go off to college or get married, and when I go through menopause. But honestly it wouldn't be too bad. Our boys would live in the same neighborhoos, and of course our girls would try to make sure their husbands do the same. I would love to be a kind nonna to our neighborhood full of grandchildren, my husband being a kind and fun grandfather in his retirement. Whenever a kid would be scared they could always run to safe warmth of nonna's house for some lasagna and hugs, and stories from grandpa about the War. I want to become looser and more libertine in my old age, just as with my husband, maybe drinking a little and of course still fucking like rabbits because we're both still in attractive shape.

Idk I'm sorry i just want my life to be beautiful but it never ever will be
>>
>>3188124
No.
Anyone who would love you is worthless.
>>
>>3210050
rood
>>
>>3193431
>rimming
>causing pleasure
Sure.
>>
>>3209967

I have a slight different fantasy of constantly keeping a woman pregnant. As soon as she has the kid I'll be mounting her again later that day and non stop until she's pregnant again.
Even if she protest and wants a break from the constant babymaking, I'll just hold her down and pump her full of cum. She'll always have to deal with the back pains and sore ankles, never being able to drink or anything that would be bad for her babies health, she rarely gets to dress sexy because she will have a giant belly most of the time.
Of course I'll be the sweetest and caring husband during the pregnancy, but as soon as that baby has popped out I'll stop at nothing to get my seed planted deep inside until they take.
>>
>>3214086

Obviously you've never seen a pussy that's just had a baby popped out of it. God's way of giving women a break from getting pregnant for at least a couple weeks.
>>
The time is at an indeterminate point in the future. All genetic conditions have been eliminated. Inbreeding is no longer an issue. Interstellar travel is an essential factor in business and everyday life.
Two prime specimens of the human race are selected, one male and one female. They are chosen not only for their physical perfection, but for their high ideals and faith in the inherent goodness and dignity of humanity. They are convinced to donate their genetic material, believing that it is going to be used for research in order to further human evolution. After surrendering their DNA, they are cryogenically frozen until the fruits of experiment are complete.
Their DNA is used to create a generation of children who are all placed on an isolated planet, one that has been modified so that there is always plenty of food, water, and shelter, and none of the children are ever in any physical danger. Disease has been eradicated. In short, all aspects of natural selection aside from reproductive capacity have been removed.

1/2
>>
>>3219667

2/2

Furthermore, the herd is frequently culled as the immortal administrators of the experiment eliminate those specimens who prove too independent, intelligent, unattractive, and have low libidos. Through a combination of natural and artificial selection, the debased humans become more and more adapted towards pure sexuality as a way of life. This accelerated, guided evolution goes on for hundreds of thousands of years.
They become dumber and dumber, hornier and hornier, more and more docile, obedient, and lascivious. They can barely speak, their whole vocabulary consisting of sex acts. They have been reduced to cattle, irresistible and biologically programmed sex slaves. Their planet is a factory farm. They do nothing all day but copulate until the finest are plucked and sold to the highest bidders around the galaxy.
Eventually, the two donors are awoken from their artificial slumber and greeted by their children, not beautiful, but sickeningly erotic perversions of the human form, constantly degrading themselves and attempting to involve their ancestors in the most depraved, incestuous acts imaginable. The originals stand at the planetary precipice, looking out over the fields, covered in writhing flesh, a monolithic orgy of millions of mindless meatpuppets. They clasp hands, a last symbol of rebellion, and plunge to their death amidst the sea of fornication.
>>
>>3189198
Thank you anon
>>
>>3219794

Feel free to post your tiny dick in this thread for us all to laugh at.
>>
>>3219681
Reminds me of the Satyrs from nemo ramjet's Man after Man.
>>
Page 10 bump.
>>
>>3232271
Bumps makes me horny.
>>
>>3226660
>>3232271
>>3235468

Guys, if you aren't providing content and no one else is, that means we're done with the thread and you can let it die. Contentless bumps are kinda stupid.
>>
>have a gf/mistress
>she locks me into permanent chastity
>trains me until i can cum from purely anal
>have me feminized into a convincing trap
>attend a gangbang with guys and hung shemales
>in the end scenario both of us are fucked in doggy style, kissing with a cock between us
Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.