[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fatfur rp thread, because apparently there's high demand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 52
File: 1463343860112.png (946 KB, 1298x1929) Image search: [Google]
1463343860112.png
946 KB, 1298x1929
fatfur rp thread, because apparently there's high demand for this
come in here and have some fun being a big blubbery mass, or making somebody a big blubbery mass, or just discussing and fantasizing about big blubbery masses in general
>>
File: 1411097690230.gif (100 KB, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
1411097690230.gif
100 KB, 96x96
It begins.
>>
What would be the best place to find fat rp
I've done a little in wow but never any fat stuff
>>
>>2885617
if furry I guess f-list, though I've never used it. it has an insane fetish listing feature though, and a decently large fatty community from what I've heard. I've also heard it can be a bit shit though, so your mileage may vary.
there's also this thread too, but I'm thinking now that maybe it wasn't the best idea to have made it in the middle of the night for most people on this board and right before I'm about to go to bed.
>>
>>2885617
I'm pretty sure various FA users rp, never really bothered to check

maybe here as well, if it picks up during the day
>>
>>2885695
>>2885706
Doesn't even have to be furry, just always wanted to do a sort of weight gain rp with someone
>>
Guess the thread was made a little late. Probably tomorrow would be better.

Anyway
>I want to be that Mewtwo
>>
>>2886023
Yeah it's nearing 2am about now. People will be around tomorrow.
>>
>>2886023
we can call upon the australian anons to keep the thread rolling until morning

does anyone know any australians?
>>
>>2886442
Nope, I just stay up late all the time.
>>
>>2885161
Sauce please
>>
5 damn fat treads, At this point, we should just /trash to /fatfur.
not that mind per say.
>>
>>2888023
/trash/ is stuffed full of pony shit as well, something about mods being autistic (more than usual) and banning sexual things

doesn't really matter how many of one thread type there are, as long as they're populated and not intentional spam
>>
>>2888154
Yeah, for whatever reason /mlp/ mods were deleting some generals that had existed forever without warning for no reason. It started as a ban for greentexting prompts and "HEY ANON" Cadance posting but other threads were targeted as well, fat pony being one of them. Preg is still on /mlp/ oddly enough.
>>
File: IMG_20160515_183928.jpg (115 KB, 700x635) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160515_183928.jpg
115 KB, 700x635
I like the thought of cracking the ground with every heavy step.
>>
>>2888347
I like the thought of being barely mobile and huffing and puffing just from waddling only a step or two. Each step also causing plenty of jiggle through out.
>>
File: 1426261803.cosith_capture_17_.png (42 KB, 1092x580) Image search: [Google]
1426261803.cosith_capture_17_.png
42 KB, 1092x580
Oh, you made it. Neat. let's see how it goes.

In my case I would specifically like to be a fat Pokémon, for a number of reasons. Simply put: I think about growing into absolutely massive and helpless and having an OWNER (I want to start out as a pet) that loves me, pampers me cuz they think I'm cute, teases me, and regularly stuffs me into numbness despite of my size. First of all, Pokémon are very cute pets, even guys like Groudon, Houndoor and Aggron become adorable once fattened up. Some also come with special powers that I'd think would be very hot to use while fat, like Psychic abilities, oozing goo and vine tentacles.

And, like I said in the last thread, I can't decide what Pokeblob would I be, because there's so many I love, but the ones I fantasize the most about being are:

>Pokeblob that everybody loves: Gardevoir, Lopunny and Zangoose
The main reason for me wanting to be one of these is that they have tons of fans because of their cute appearance. If I were a Gardevoir I'd also have big boobs and a huge butt for people to play with, and psychic powers; Lopunny has FLUFF and huge ears that I imagine getting fatter with me; and Zangoose is loved by pretty much all of pixiv, is already a bit chubby and has a pretty awesome tail that would be awesome to get rubbed when it grows fatter, like an extension of my ass.

>Serpentine Pokeblob: Dragonair, Serperior, Cresselia, Milotic
I have pixiv entirely to blame for wanting to be these, it got me thinking about just losing my ability to crawl and even moved my tail as I grew fatter. xnonax makes his Dragonair so fucking adorable and soft; Serperior is so prideful it looks LEWD when flustered and I love teasing, so every time I picture myself embarrassed I'm a Serperior; and the other 2 are plain cute/feminine and pretty. Cresselia also has psychic powers. Bad thing is: I wouldn't get a butt. I would love being teased about my ass, having people play with it and feeling it growing.

(1/2)
>>
File: 1403950870.xnonax_bvuvuy.png (162 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1403950870.xnonax_bvuvuy.png
162 KB, 800x600
>>2889215
(2/2)
>Some personal picks: Goodra, Grumpig, Lugia
Goodra is the cutest Pokemon in my opinion, I would feel so cute and pretty being a fat one, not to mention being gooey on top of fat. She also has lots of face details to get rubbed and stroked and a pretty cute tail.

Grumpig might be a weird one but I just think he's the cutest pig ever. Not only would I get psychic powers and an already arguably fat physique, it would only be natural to be such a colossal piggy, being an actual pig. My owner would tease me all the time about how he's just fattening me up cause I'm a literal pig, having my nose kissed and all that. Paradise.

Lugia is one of my fave Pokémon as well, it looks so adorable, specially when fat. There's so much art of Lugia being as big as a fucking country that I'd say is hard to blame me for it. But thing is, those big flappy armwings getting fatter, flabbier and stubbier feels like the hottest thing in my head. Also, psychich powers, that's also a great bonus for me. Just look at pic related.

Despite all this, I would be happy being any Pokemon that felt cute, or even having my owner choose for me, that would reinforce the aspet of me being an actual pet. What really would matter is to feel cute and loved, honestly, these are just the ones I tend to imagine myself as.

So, if you could own a Pokéblob which one of these would it be? And if you want to become one, which one of these sounds better?
>>
>>2889215
This, I am down for being a let to a trainer who would want me to just grow and grow and supply plenty of teasing. As for the Pokemon, I'd probably be a Lucario because they seem to always gain in their hips and thighs~
>>
File: 1453570754.stickfox_lucario2.png (423 KB, 2178x1632) Image search: [Google]
1453570754.stickfox_lucario2.png
423 KB, 2178x1632
>>2890413
I told you in the other thread, Lucario looks so good fat, it's an excellent choice. It's one of those Pokemon that have just enough humanoid and just enough mon to look amazing fat.

I was about to say that all that Lucario butt talk almost made me want to rather be the trainer, stuff you stiff with chocolate and then squish under your ass, but screw it; if I was still a blob and had psychic powers I could just combine them with your aura or something, levitate you on top of me and then shove literal tons of chocolate inside you while your huge ass cheeks were squishing against my own blobby face and upper body.

God knows how we'd get you down, but you'll be too busy trying not to explode to worry and me, with my face full of Lucario plush, I would not be in any kind of hurry, i guarantee you.
>>
>>2889329
Groudon is best to me because he's already the biggest Pokémon height and weight-wise, so bloating him up with fat is tops. Of course I'd want to be him too, I love the concept of being a big morbidly obese monster, attempting and largely failing to navigate my ridiculous girth around a city while following my trainer wherever we went. After that stage, Groudon is my ideal blob body type, a big pile of lard with enormous asscheeks, whopping manboobs, and a deep belly button as big as a house, which my trainer would use as such. I imagine that even as a blob I'd probably stay mobile at least to some degree, using my earth-moving powers to help transport myself, that is until even the ground becomes too weak to move my increasing mass. After that I'd just go crazy with my weight gain, letting my blubber wash over the landscape and engulf everything in my way until the Continent Pokémon became his own continent.
>>
>>2889329
Mewtwo here, you make all those sound great. I had also considered Lugia cause they have a nice shape and they do get belly heavy a lot of the time. Those huge wings also look good for grabbing large amounts of flab that you'd put on.
>>2890778
Lucario was a strong second for me. The pic is pretty much why, that whole shape he has, the belly, legs so fat they're useless, swollen arms and heavy moobs. Just overall soft and squishy looking. Of course he was already taken so it was easy to chose the other strong contender.

I always liked Mewtwo, he always seemed like he would have a nice gut thanks to that purple in front and the image in OP certainly proves that. He starts with a nice sagging gut and thick hips and tail, then as he gets fatter, his belly protrudes further, rolling on itself and tail also getting thicker. And finally the last one show his big round gut. He's fatter overall but it mostly settled on his belly which is my favorite.His tail has also gotten pretty thick which is a big plus. Then I imagine what it would be like to have to drag all that girth around, those swollen legs having to push and pull that floor hugging belly and tail.
>>
>>2891875
That sounds incredible, anon. Even the Earth itself would surrender to your titanic body, bet you'd wear your huge mass with a lot of dignity, that sounds very hot. Bet you'd be very proud of decimating the Earth and making it tremble with every step and crawl. Eventually you'll just shatter the Earth. Imagine getting so big you shatter the Earth in pieces. (Bet this anon >>2888347 would get a kick outta being this huge this as well) You'd feel like a God, and with reason, because at that point, everybody would have moved into your oceans of fat, you'd stop controlling Earth and become it yourself. And unlike a regular planet, you'd get fatter and fatter and fatter without end and engulf space with your massive girth till you conquer everything.

Long story short, I'd worship the shit out of you, anon. I'd move between your tail and asscheeks and rub your God flab everyday, bet that'd make you feel good.

>>2892044
>Mewtwo here, you make all those sound great.
Yes but, which one to chose?... I honestly can't decide. I'm sure you understand how hot I'd imagine my tail getting fatter with me, Mew2's got a downright lewd one, it looks so plush when fat.

I find funny you also like Lugia, as I kid I remember calling him "the flying Mewtwo" a couple times.

So, what about your relationship with your trainer, anon? Who would fill your huge squishy bed of a purple belly? Or would you rather "fly" solo? In the last thread somebody mentioned something that made me think of Mewtwo.

http://desustorage.org/trash/thread/2713889/#q2837739

Would you enjoy this scenario?
>>
File: 1460640509461.jpg (9 KB, 308x298) Image search: [Google]
1460640509461.jpg
9 KB, 308x298
>roleplaying on an image board

just, why? there are so many other much better platforms for rp

f-list, instant messengers, irc, mucks/muds, etc
>>
>>2892500
convenience desu
also anonymity, because I'm an autist who hates having any form of identity. it also makes it a bit more communal, which can be fun.
>>
>>2892500
>>2892525
Right now I'd say we're brainstorming what to do and discussing fantasies rather than role-playing, other anon were talking about it and even mentioned f-list earlier.
>>
>>2892500
Seems like it's not so much roleplaying as it is sharing fantasies and brainstorming as a group.
>>
File: 1451859340255-0.jpg (111 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1451859340255-0.jpg
111 KB, 1280x853
>>2892401
>Yes but, which one to chose?... I honestly can't decide. I'm sure you understand how hot I'd imagine my tail getting fatter with me, Mew2's got a downright lewd one, it looks so plush when fat.
Yes another reason why, I do love thick tails. And for your choice dilemma, I'd narrow it down to Lopunny, Goodra and Lugia. The serpentine ones I'd ignore because you said you want an ass to have teased and get fatter, so go with one the definitely has one. I think Lopunny and Goodra could be more bottom heavy for what you like.

>So, what about your relationship with your trainer, anon? Who would fill your huge squishy bed of a purple belly? Or would you rather "fly" solo?

Nah, I wouldn't go solo. Most of the fun is being a pet to someone else. Giving them all the authority to make me fatter and go as big as they want me to be. Have me waddle around for their amusement and stuff like that. So for that scenario you mentioned, I wouldn't be all too into it, cause I'd rather them do it than me influencing them to make me that way.

Or maybe it doesn't have to be a trainer at all, maybe another powerful pokemon would want a huge Mewtwo for whatever reason. Be the pet to another pokemon. What you said here >>2890778 on what you'd do to a Lucario while being a pokemon makes this really enticing.
>>
>>2892401
Oh yeah, I would get so enormous that the entirety of the Earth would buckle under my weight, shattering before I would be left in its place. I'd just grin and revel in my unbelievable size for a while before I'd keep on growing, there would be no end in sight. My trainer would be so proud of me, he had trained the biggest and most powerful Pokémon in the world. After some time, other Legendaries would either want to get back at me because I destroyed their home planet, or they would just start feeling inadequate, and they would also start gaining humongous amounts of weight to try and outmatch my gargantuan mass. Though try as they may, they could only manage to grow to a fraction of my then Sun-sized girth.
>>
>>2888347
Just because you're so fat or because you're giant as well as fat?
>>
>>2893021
>destroying the earth

That sounds pretty evil, anon. Would you make sure to safely relocate everyone first?

Maybe let them colonize your now celestial body and build up entire countries in the air pockets created by your indescribably massive fat folds. Entire self-sustained countries all with varying ecosytems and even unique climates safely tucked away in your flab. Eventually with your constant expansion they could even be considered planets of their own, hosting billions of inhabitants each with the total population living on your body reaching numbers impossible to count.
>>
File: image.png (850 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
850 KB, 640x1136
>>2894254
Of course. Even in my rampant growth, I would make sure every person and Pokémon was safe and sound snuggled up in my warm blubber. Over time, whole civilizations would begin popping up all across my body. All of them would be established in a new culture centering around fat, my proud trainer had inspired others to feed their own Pokémon into obesity. Eventually this meant that each individual settlement, out of the hundreds of thousands there were, would have their own Pokéblobs to love and to feed, on top of worshipping me as their solar-system sized god. Feeling all of my immense girth be squished and rubbed by probably trillions of people and Pokémon, knowing everyone is practically swimming in all of my rolls, it would be constant bliss.
>>
>>2892525
shouldn't you be getting help right now?
>>
>>2895563
yes
no
maybe
I dunno
can you repeat the question?
>>
File: IMG_20160514_105806.jpg (168 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160514_105806.jpg
168 KB, 1024x1024
>>2893502

Both, of course.
>>
File: 1384077816.xnonax_bihii.png (463 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
1384077816.xnonax_bihii.png
463 KB, 1200x600
>>2892999
>The serpentine ones I'd ignore
But anon, they look so cute and sugary. Also, stop being able to waddle is one thing, but imagine stopping being able to crawl. And since you like tails so much imagine, being all tail... that'd be great.

But more or less you're right, Lopunny is just cause people online love her ass, I'm biased towards Zangoose, Lugia and Goodra. Also Grumpig and Serperior. And Cresselia.

And about that scenario, it's part of what you're talking! It would make you feel so helpless, lazy blob and like such a pet. You'd start thinking you're in control,but remember In the other thread you mentioned something about getting too lazy for your own powers? Same principle, you'd quietly discover you're not doing jackshit to your trainer but they'd keep quietly serving you and you'd maintain your façade of pride but feel embarrassed. Wouldn't that count as teasing to you, sort of? I would love it cause I'm a lot into self consciousness, same thing I like Serperior.

>what you'd do to a Lucario while being a pokemon makes this really enticing.
I'd want to do that to every pokeblob I could cause I really like the idea of having a two ton ass in my face, but I'm thinking of a fun game we could play. For the sake of this fantasy, let's say I choose a Lugia or a Grumpig. We could waddle next to each other and squish as much as possible. We'd have brought a fuckton of food and the game would be to stuff the other with telekinesis, feeling the gut of each other feel tighter and fuller, until he was too stuffed to even think, and then either eat the rest or keep feeding him.
(1/2)
>>
>>2897090

>>2893021
>>2894894
>>2894254
>Feeling all of my immense girth be squished and rubbed by probably trillions of people and Pokémon, knowing everyone is practically swimming in all of my rolls, it would be constant bliss.
You're giving it another (very hot) angle, anon, but that's basically my fantasy. Attaining absolute massiveness and complete attention from everyone through fat, but even at my galaxy-engulfing size, I'd think of myself as a universe-sized plush doll, crossed with an amusement park, crossed with a really cute and fat thing, having people bounce off my sea of chins and cheeks, and hugging my flab everywhere, but still coming up to my face, kissing me and telling me I'm a cute piggy.

But you? You make it sound so honorable I feel dwarfed by you. I'd feel honored to have been inspired by your growth, to start getting fat cause of it. And can you imagine feeling other pokeblob shuffling against you till they reach mountain and eventually planet size? I love the idea of continuing my growth after immobility between your celestial galaxy-containing buttcrack and being squished against your cheeks on the way, becoming like a planet myself, bet I'd even feel my own enormous ass dwarfed by yours.

You know, you made me really, really happy making me picture the in your words, "enormous asscheeks" of a gargantuan Groudon.

>>2895749
I feel you, anon, I would be super turned on by breaking stuff under my weight one way or another, cracking the floor, breaking beds, it would really make me aware of my own girth.

Aww, that Cresselia is just the right size, but her face should totally be puffier.

Man, this character limit is not nearly enough to contain all I have to say about this.
(2/2)
>>
>>2897090
Now that I think about it, Lugia can have a nice thick tail as well, wedged between two giant ass cheeks. But I might be biased cause I did mention I really like Lugia.

And for the scenario I guess what I mean is being a pet from the very beginning rather than thinking I have an influence over them. I don't know, guess I just like being submissive to the point I wouldn't even try to control them. If that makes sense. But I really do like the becoming so lazy even I can't use my powers anymore.

>but I'm thinking of a fun game we could play
Oooh I really like this game. Feeding and getting fed, just feeling our bellies grow fuller and tighter next to each other. I say whoever can't eat anymore on their own would be stuffed with the rest of the food. They'd obviously need some help training their belly to hold more and this is a way to do it.

I'd honestly hope I was a "loser" in this. I'd get fed the rest to help stretch my belly. It would be the fullest I've ever felt, and then once you got me all nice and full, you could lift me, or try to, so my blubber could smother you. Like a big flabby trophy to commemorate your victory. Then again if I did win, I'd have another belly all to myself.
>>
File: 1384341605.xnonax_vuguy.png (555 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1384341605.xnonax_vuguy.png
555 KB, 1200x900
>>2897700
>Lugia can have a nice thick tail as well, wedged between two giant ass cheeks
Yes, ass is important, ass is huge. Even moreso if it comes with a tail and while my owner was having fun with my body he could rest from slapping and jiggling my giant butt around by caressing my tail, its beginning and its tip. I shiver to think how would that feel.

>I'd honestly hope I was a "loser" in this
No, you don't understand. The joke is, nobody would lose in that game!

But yeah, if you lost, your fat butt would be getting on top of me, one way or another. And if I lost I'd expect with anticipation being stuffed to the verge of bursting. Can you imagine being that big but still eating that much? I would love getting poked, fondled and teased while feeling numb and panting that way, I'd feel like a fat balloon of fat, extra helpless and greedy.

And yeah, I understand the pet thing. I would want to become massively uberfat, galaxy-sized but even then, I'd still want to feel like helpless pet. I was just saying, cause that reminded me of Mewtwo.

But all this talk of medium-sized blobs is sure making me feel like I'd miss that time of my growth!
>>
>>2898116
>The joke is, nobody would lose in that game!
Hah of course, we'd both come out with something big!

>Can you imagine being that big but still eating that much? I would love getting poked, fondled and teased while feeling numb and panting that way, I'd feel like a fat balloon of fat, extra helpless and greedy.

Oh yes, which is why I'd want to be stuffed to my fullest. I'd think I was full and my belly would be so round and groaning, only for more to be forced in, stretching tighter with food. In the end I pant as I can feel every little thing that touches my taught sensitive gut. I wouldn't want to move because I'd feel like I couldn't and all I'd want to do was let my poor belly stretch and digest. I'd be extra helpless like you said, which would be perfect for you. A big stuffed mewtwo you'd get to fondle and smother yourself against or under as your prize.
>>
File: 1392052177.hamatnk_ordile.png (380 KB, 1280x988) Image search: [Google]
1392052177.hamatnk_ordile.png
380 KB, 1280x988
>>2898551
>A big stuffed mewtwo you'd get to fondle and smother yourself against or under as your prize.
Under. Definitely under. My also soft face right between all of this >>2881405 minus the ugly rag of clothing. Sorry If I'm a bit one note, I just like butts a lot.

Man, I am enjoying these threads.
>>
>>2898969
>Sorry If I'm a bit one note, I just like butts a lot.
Hah well I'm no different but with bellies.

>My also soft face right between all of this minus the ugly rag of clothing
No clothes for this mewtwo. I'd want all my flab free for easy fondling, rubbing and lewd stuff. Also you'd get a nice fat tail on top of you as well.
>>
>>2897126
And to think, it would all go on for eons. All the other legendaries would come to terms with me and embrace being big. Kyogre would call off our rivalry and let his whale blubber expand exponentially. Dialga and Palkia would give up controlling time and space and instead would work towards filling it. Even Arceus himself would eventually sit back and have his body become a galactic sea of godly flab, but even he was merely a white dot against a backdrop of red. Generation after generation of Pokémon would aspire to be even bigger than the last one, even though the last were bigger than universes. An unfathomable amount of people, each with a monstrously fat Pokémon to call their own, all living in harmony on my reality-shattering body.

>you made me really really happy
I'm glad! <3
>>
>>2894894
>>2899675
Fuck this gay universe, I want to live on you, anon.
>>
Does anyone here like karmic gaining?
>>
>>2902364
I don't know what you mean by that anon, elaborate
>>
>>2902417
Not him but I think I've heard this before. I think weight gain as a result of karma. Make fun of someone fat, you gain weight as punishment and become fat yourself. Or something similar
>>
>>2902575
Or occasionally it involves eating a fat person's food to spite them and end up gaining yourself.
>>
I guess I'd like to be a Sandslash. I could use my claws to constantly shovel food into my maw and to poke and prod at my growing belly. I'd already be used to rolling around as my primary mode of transportation so I could easily find more food. What I would really like though is to someone else to fatten up, especially to trick them into it. I'd watch them and bring them food as well, having them eat a little more each day until they're as big as me.
>>
if anybody wants to rp with me as pals with oc's and stuff, here's my steam
i tried f-list but i didn't really enjoy it

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040633646/

might end up drawing scenarios our rp's may bring
>>
File: 47493962_p1_master1200.jpg (278 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
47493962_p1_master1200.jpg
278 KB, 1200x1000
>>2899162
It's just that thinking about butts that are literally tons heavy is amazing for me, I don't know what triggered that idea, but I just can't stop thinking about it, how would it stop feeling or having one. But bellies are paramount too, they constitute most of the weight , and where else would you sleep? That's why despite me preferring asses, I'd love to just grow all over, I wouldn't want any part of me to be considered small. But yeah, thinking "These guys are absurdly huge and as a result here are their body parts" is the best thought to me.

And yeah, no clothes for any Pokeblob, they'd fail to cover or contain anything anyways!
>>2899675
This. Sounds. Impossibly hot.

A universe of fat. And I'm sort of amazed you keep making it sound like something so dignified. I don't wanna sound creepy but man, I would be 100% ok if it become a reality somehow, you're really making me wish you were engulfing everything, I couldn't think of a better mindset to do it.

And you bet I'm glad too. Can't stop thinking of galaxy-ending asses, I'm really glad you even mentioned yours.

>>2902575
>>2904003
Would be like teasing a fatty by taking his food away from them and then becoming fat, or even fatter as a result? That sounds hot.

>>2904616
So, you would like to gain weight spherically? That'd be one way of transportation I hadn't thought of, I guess it's cuz with some sizes you would be even too fat to roll, but Sandlash sounds great too, the spikes would en up being vastly outgrown by all the fat eventually.
>What I would really like though is to someone else to fatten up, especially to trick them into it
Hnnng this sounds hot, but how exactly do you trick somebody into eating, how would you do it? You either eat or not.

>>2904922
Well shit, I don't have steam, but since you mention drawing, you got a FA account? You also mention ocs. What are you into exactly? I'm curious.
>>
Don't die on me!

What happened to the F-list idea?
>>
Planetary sounds a little much to me, but I can get down with house-sized. Maybe small mountain at most.
>>
man i just cant get into this thread because i know its all dudes. i'd love for some girls to talk about how they want to be huge and chubby, but it seems that only males are degenerate enough to like this shit
>>
>>2911223
there are some out there, they're just comparatively rare
that being said, the sooner you get past your current dislike of dudes the sooner you can get into a bunch of weird shit and rp like this
>>
>>2911435
you say that but i think my sexulity is completely rigid. I love girls, but dudes repulse me, even though i would probaly be a lot better off if i could not give a fuck.
>>
>>2886905
think the artist is sharpt00th but I can't remember
they're on furaffinity
>>
File: 1342348277.biglovealicia_knuddel.jpg (134 KB, 1280x1067) Image search: [Google]
1342348277.biglovealicia_knuddel.jpg
134 KB, 1280x1067
>>2910941
As long as it involves fat past a certain size (mobility), I feel it wouldn't make much of a difference if you ask me. If you think about it you'd be above all that.

>>2911223
I thought the thing about rp was giving zero fucks about the actual person on the other side? Even more so with this being about imaginary beings that none of us are, and stuff that will never, ever happen.

Well anyways, I understand your concern, anon, I haven't seen much people openly discuss that, let alone women. I do remember this one girl on reddit whose nickname was "amazonshampoo" that was actually fat and talked a bit like the talk in this thread about her actual fat body, you should find her profile no problem. But if that worries you that much I'd really look elsewhere, something tells me /trash/ has not exactly a large femanon userbase.
>>
File: tumblr_nuhw85tqBf1s82a5mo1_1280.png (287 KB, 1280x985) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuhw85tqBf1s82a5mo1_1280.png
287 KB, 1280x985
>>2907709
>It's just that thinking about butts that are literally tons heavy is amazing for me,
Same for me when thinking about bellies. Like you said,I also like getting fat all around, but just having a certain feature bigger than the others to show off is just hot along with that part getting all the worship and teasing done to it.
>>
File: 1463295314117.jpg (353 KB, 1280x1164) Image search: [Google]
1463295314117.jpg
353 KB, 1280x1164
>>2911465
it might be, but ya don't know until you try anon
traps/femboys or whatever seem to be the gateway for most people like you, so try some of them
in autistic rp format, I'd tell you to rub my belly
>>
>>2911602
sorry guy, it's just not my thing
>>
>>2911602
I think he's referring to who's behind the posts rather than the character in it. Probably everyone in here is a dude
>>
>>2911671
fair enough
>>
File: 1456191777642.jpg (81 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1456191777642.jpg
81 KB, 1280x960
>>2907709
It would be tough, but I think the best way to trick them into thinking they are eating healthy when in reality they aren't. Either that or traumatize them through starvation, But that's just cruel.
>>
File: tumblr_o6fm81wOi91s7p1n4o1_540.jpg (119 KB, 540x633) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6fm81wOi91s7p1n4o1_540.jpg
119 KB, 540x633
>>2907709
my fa account's www.furaffinity.net/user/skitzocannibal/
I'm into various flavours of weight gain but my favourite's are forced/oblivious for the most part.
I also really like scenarios where it's like, fattening up the subject for dinner but then not rp'ing the dinner part, because I'm not really into vore.
example of my work ahah
>>
File: 1384686235.xnonax_hbhh.png (578 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1384686235.xnonax_hbhh.png
578 KB, 1200x900
>>2911502
Who can blame you, anon? Bellies are the best. The biggest, and by a big margin heavier part of the body of most fatties, with the most surface to play with. At first it gets too big to be hugged by a person, then big enough to be used as a bed, and after that, the sky's the limit. Not to mention the one that gets all packed when stuffed after a huge meal, not like having a balloon inside you, but actually you being it.

And by the way, I've decided my Pokéblob. Definitely Lugia. So "pic related it's me" I guess.

>>2911704
>It would be tough, but I think the best way to trick them into thinking they are eating healthy when in reality they aren't.
Sounds great, getting someone addicted to one food or in a way you'd tell them is healthy, and by the time they realize is unhealthy they'd be so used to it and addicted, or such a lazy fatty they wouldn't care or be able to do anything about it. Nice. Starvation on the other hand sounds counter productive, doesn't it make more sense to traumatize through stuffing if something? Or to just alternate between teasing and stuffing someone?

I'm a ninny for at least thinking the person is enjoying my actions, so maybe that's why I am a bit reluctant to it.

>>2911750
I'll check it out later, anon, it sounds pretty good but I have to go and FA seems to be offline or something.

And that's a very cute bed Pokéfat! Maybe this anon >>2895464 likes it.
>>
>>2911955
>Not to mention the one that gets all packed when stuffed after a huge meal, not like having a balloon inside you, but actually you being it.
A big food balloon! Heavy and immobile, or at least feeling immobile before actually getting to that point

And nice choice for a pokeblob, definitely approve! Nice belly there fore sure. You'd definitely beat me a few times with your feeding game being naturally larger that a mewtwo. Guess my first goal would be to eat like a Lugia.
>>
>>2911955
If you force a person or animal into a situation where food is extremely hard to find it will screw with their way of thinking. I know of two occasions where this has happened. Firstly was a biography of a trader who's caravan was destroyed. He was forced to search for civilization in the middle of nowhere during winter constantly on the cusp of starvation. As a result, when he was found he was so terrified of having to go through it again that he hoarded food and put on a lot of weight as a result.

The second instance is a bit more hands-on. I have two cats, both were rescued as kittens. The first was found on a construction site and near death. She grew up to be quite healthy once we took her in. The second my grandmother found several years later and brought it to us. He was a bit older than our other cat when we got her. He had already developed the habits of a scavenger and still has them. He constantly tries to steal food.
>>
File: tumblr_mrqgstRPoB1rlag3wo1_1280.png (662 KB, 1280x1135) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrqgstRPoB1rlag3wo1_1280.png
662 KB, 1280x1135
>>2895749
Both together is definitely an amazing combination.

If you were a giant as well as fat you'd leave more than cracks with your thunderous footsteps. Every time your foot hits the ground there'd be an immense boom like a series of small earthquakes, and you'd be so heavy just your weight alone would be enough to leave imprints on solid concrete as if you were walking on snow. Although those would be nothing compared to the tremors you could create by sitting down and planting your ass on the floor. Literally tons of soft fat colliding with the ground like two jiggling meteorites, sending out shockwaves that people feel for miles around as you feel like the Earth itself is shifting to accommodate your colossal mass.
>>
>>2912136
Oh man. I didn't take into account the difference in size. I had assumed I'd be playing with people more or less my size. So right off the bat you'd have to compete with a pokeblob twice as big as you, not to mention as gluttonous or more; and then eat its share of the food after eating your own.

Welp, you should be glad this is all fantasy banter that will never happen, because there's no way you wouldn't be exploding on the first game. Sorry.

>>2912322
That's a very interesting spin on it... I mean, that knowing those actually got you thinking you could be the one causing those situations. I'm not gonna lie, it feels kinda hot, it makes me imagine some sort of feral, frenzied greed, but I couldn't get behind it because they would gorge out of necessity and I guess fear, not purely because of pleasure, and if I was fattening somebody up I'll just spoil them rotten. I'd rather have others revel in excess and pleasure. So I guess I sort of like and dislike that scenario, it definitely feels refreshing t think about it.

And are you sure all cats are not like that? It's unfortunate the first one had that happen to her, but my current cat has always happily lived with us and he is HUGE and never has enough. Also he kind of tries to steal and find food but we just never let him. First cat was kind of the same. I think it's a survival mechanism, eating is just designed to feel good. The trader thing I'm more convinced about though.
>>
I'd love to RP with someone else into fat furs, but i'm worried i'll get that one guy that always goes ~glomps on your fat~ like you get on F-list
>>
File: 1455352368058.png (291 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1455352368058.png
291 KB, 1200x900
>>2917896
That being said, I'd like to be a fat, shortstack bird or a fat lizard, male or female is fine
>>
https://chatstep.com/#trashfat

Gonna link this here in case you guys feel like chatting about fat fur stuff
>>
>>2917896
Its okay anon you can glomp my fat anytime :^)
>>
File: 56152528_p0.png (2 MB, 3200x2316) Image search: [Google]
56152528_p0.png
2 MB, 3200x2316
>>2917896
You'd never get that from me cause I'd also be roleplaying as a immobile fat fur and those can't glomp for shit. But I have also never rp'd. Outside of this, if it counts.

>>2917940
Short fatties are great. I am also super into fat micro, but I guess that's different altogether.
>>
>>2918066
I've RP'd with like one other person, and he's pretty good at it. I usually prefer male or female, although for males its cuter when they're crossdressing and they're ready to burst out of their clothing due to all that fat

>>2918027
Depends what you are
>>
File: 43977440_p0.png (1 MB, 2742x1930) Image search: [Google]
43977440_p0.png
1 MB, 2742x1930
>>2918091
Well, I'm definitely going to give it a try after all this, it felt very nice to share fantasies.
>>
>>2917268
>So right off the bat you'd have to compete with a pokeblob twice as big as you, not to mention as gluttonous or more; and then eat its share of the food after eating your own.
>
>Welp, you should be glad this is all fantasy banter that will never happen, because there's no way you wouldn't be exploding on the first game. Sorry.

Oh I'm sure I wouldn't explode, my belly can be quite stretchy. I'd just get really really full and be unable to move for a while. I'd be immobilized until my belly softened up from digesting and the full feeling passes.

Use it as an experiment to see how fat forms on my body and feel as my ass gets heavier and squisher. Those big Lugia hands would probably feel great groping my tight gut.
>>
File: 1458362140627.png (658 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1458362140627.png
658 KB, 1200x900
>>2917268
The first one does have her share of gluttonous moments. She always steals the second one's food. While I have seen many different cats, including one with thumbs, I have only seen my second cat steal entire bags of potato chips. I love him to death but he makes every meal quite the trial.
>>
>>2917896
You can always just randomly start one here, or give an opportunity for someone to join in by setting a situation up. You might get one or multiple people playing along, as is the nature of RP threads from what I've seen.
>>
File: 42667833_p12_master1200.jpg (469 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
42667833_p12_master1200.jpg
469 KB, 1200x900
>>2918527
Well, if you're that confident you wouldn't pop, then I see zero reason to not make it a one-way feeding game to see how long that claim holds true. So all those belly shenanigans after it, but feeling twice as full as you've ever imagined feeling. You'd feel unable to distinguish numbness from pleasure. And don't think this would be a one-sided game, I'd want a turn at feeling like an overstretched ball of pure numbness and ecstasy just about to burst. And I'd be furious if you went anywhere near easy on me.

I want to clarify, this makes me look like I enjoy popping but I do not. It's just "You' can't handle this!" talk. All the love comes from stuffing and being stuffed.

>Use it as an experiment to see how fat forms on my body and feel as my ass gets heavier and squisher.
Even I hadn't thought of an ass who grows as it's fed. But welp, if yours worked like that I'd straight up live under it. And wait impatiently for the time when the buttcrack gets big enough for me to live squished between the cheeks. Zero regrets.

>>2918782
Ok, dragging whole bags of food does sound like there's something wrong with him. Mine just goes on the table and starts smelling everything, and he never learns. Cat just never learn. They're so stubborn.

And nice choice of picture, anon. One of xnonax's cutest.
>>
>>2919851
Honestly, I think he may have been raised by dogs.
>>
>>2919851
Oh my, you're really going to go all out and see how much I can hold, even if I said I was full you'd push me further. I'd be so full I'd be panting for breath rubbing at my poor gut, I'd be so helpless. Just promise you won't stop all the rubbing and fondling while I'm so helpless. I'd be moaning and groaning constantly from whatever you'd do.

Oh and I'll be sure to give you your fair share of stuffing. I'd make that gut so round it would take days for you to digest it all. And I'd rub myself all over your gut as well as give extra attention to your butt and tail. Once i've digested myself of course.

>I want to clarify, this makes me look like I enjoy popping but I do not. It's just "You' can't handle this!" talk. All the love comes from stuffing and being stuffed.

Oh I understand. I love getting to that point, but never bursting.

>Even I hadn't thought of an ass who grows as it's fed
Going to start shoving food in there as well? (I kid I kid)
I meant it more as while I digest my body starts putting on weight visibly. Each subsequent stuffing you can feel me getting heavier and softer.

> And wait impatiently for the time when the buttcrack gets big enough for me to live squished between the cheeks. Zero regrets.
Well then since you love it so much you are more that welcome to get yourself under me as much as you want.
>>
>>2921038
Did you want some help with all the stuffing? I'd like to join in too. If i'm not intruding that is?
>>
>>2921377
Who did you want to stuff? And what would you do to them as you stuffed them?
>>
>>2922190
I think I'll stuff the Lugia while gently caressing that enormous belly or prodding it. Once the food has run out I think I'll move around between there, the butt and the tail. Then light massages in general.I'm much smaller so I'd probably have to climb you. I hope that wont be too uncomfortable.
>>
>>2922653
I'm sure he'd like it. We both love just getting absolutely full.

What species would you be by the way?
>>
File: 1436820615.bloodoodles_luggz.jpg (119 KB, 1280x783) Image search: [Google]
1436820615.bloodoodles_luggz.jpg
119 KB, 1280x783
I'm definitely more into the cuter side of things. I really like it when you have an adorable fatty just longing to be fed
>>
>>2923248
I'm a Sandslash, personally I prefer to fatten others and just couldn't pass up the opportunity.
>>
>>2923544
I'd think a Lugia would need all the help getting his huge belly stuffed compared to me. I bet he can sure put away a ton of it.
>>
>>2923858
Heh, glad to lend a helping hand! Maybe I'll steal a few snacks myself, but for the most part I'm going to make him as big as I can.
>>
>>2923965
Well he did tell me he wanted a turn at feeling like an overstretched ball of pure numbness and ecstasy. Got to go as big as possible!
>>
>>2924042
Yessir!
>>
>>2924079
I grab as much food as I can and begin to climb up the Lugia's back and around to the top of his belly. Trying to be as careful as possible so I don't drop anything.
>>
>>2924294
(I think our resident Lugia is gone for the night.)
>>
>>2924417
(Huh. Seems so)

I think you said that you wanted to stuff yourself until you could match him?

(What were you again I'm having a bit of a hard time keeping track of everything.)
>>
>>2924571
I did, He's so much bigger I'd need a lot of practice to eat as much as he could

(I'm a Mewtwo)
>>
>>2924663
I'm not entirely sure how much help I can provide for a psychic type but I'll do my best!

(Thank you.)
>>
>>2924663
I wish I wasn't quite so small but at least I can reach you.
>>
>>2924753
Well, even if I am psychic I do like when someone else has the lead in feeding

>>2925064
I'm not that big...Yet.

(Sorry but not going to be on for much longer unfortunately)
>>
>>2925272
Well I am half your size. Anyway let's get started!

I begin stuffing you with as much food as possible and as quickly as you can handle, while occasionally stealing something for myself. I focus entirely on feeding you shoveling as much food from the massive pile as possible into your mouth. As I do so I can see your belly expand and grow tighter from the constant stuffing.
>>
>>2925456

>I groan in surprise by how fast you begin feeding me, but do my best to quickly chew and gulp everything I can. My hands holding and rubbing my belly as I can feel it swelling beneath them. I manage to get out an occasional small burp from between mouthfuls. As my belly grows I use my legs to squeeze it gently.
>>
>>2925648

>Slowly the pile begins to shrink. I begin to slow a little from all the snacking but push forward to ensure that you can finish it, cutting out my own snacking for the time being. Reaching around your belly becomes slightly more difficult, however it isn't of any concern. I stop for minute to catch my breath and take the time to rub your growing stomach.
>>
>>2925792
>As the pile shrinks my belly grows, more and more I rub my belly between my legs, feeling it stretch. As you pause for a moment I groan and pant, also catching my breath. My gut gurgles, accommodating the food that was just shoved in.
>>
>>2925994

>I soon return to piling food into your maw, but slower as to allow you some breathing room. I return to snacking again now that I'm not rushing as much. I refuse to stop until the pile is finished. Listening to you groan and moan with pleasure fills me with joy and only makes me want to work harder to reach the bottom of the pile. Even my belly had expanded a bit from all the snacks.
>>
>>2926109
(Got to go for the night. Sorry but thanks for the snack lol. I'll just make this last post.)

>Having rested enough I gladly begin eating again. Holding my stomach I give little squeezes here and there to test what each bite of food is doing to me. Steadily the pile shrinks and soon it will have all disappeared into me, and a bit into you.
>>
>>2926220
(Good night)
>>
File: 1405447145.xnonax_yccvuuv.png.jpg (160 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1405447145.xnonax_yccvuuv.png.jpg
160 KB, 1280x960
>>2922653
>>2921038
Having more than one feeding partner would be great... I'd get massive and completely immobile in no time. Also to that point we've discussed that my fat would make most of my psychic powers useless. Then, you could do whatever weight gain stuff on top of me, wherever you'd feel the most comfy. And climbing on top of me wouldn't be uncomfortable because fuck it, this is not real.

But I'd at least like a human trainer or a thin/reasonably-sized feeder, cause I'd want somebody to pinch my cheeks and chins and sleep on them and no offense, but you'd be too fat to reach!

>>2923315
And I would really like to be that fatty. I agree on the cutesy side of things, these scenarios need a lot of sugar to not look creepy and crazy for me, they all boil down to me wanting to be a massive mountain of cute flab with lots of people who love me. I'm zero into harsh or gross stuff, the harshest I'll go is forceful stuffing, and I'd be assuming the person being fed is enjoying it a lot.
>>
>>2928715
Me? Too fat? I'm pudgy at best!

>I poke my belly, which is most certainly larger than just pudgy.
>>
>>2913073
god, chubby/fat giantess stuff is great
>>
File: 50117120_p0_master1200.jpg (277 KB, 766x628) Image search: [Google]
50117120_p0_master1200.jpg
277 KB, 766x628
>>2929066
Oh. Sure, you're not fat at all, I take it back. Come try to fondle my puffy face anyways, and let your totally not flabby body rub against my chins, cheeks and neckfat. Feeling your non-existent warm, soft fluff rubbing and shuffling against the softest and most sensible part of my ocean of a body as you're trying and failing to reach my face would feel like heaven, but I digress. You're right. You're not even chubby. Come pet your huge pet mountain.
>>
>>2929466
> I begin to climb my way up your huge gut only to find myself sliding back down again. I try again to no avail. Instead I decide to climb up your back and around your shoulder to the top of your belly. I begin rubbing and poking you, causing you to jiggle.
>>
>>2929588
Y-you climbed up my butt! That's not only one of the most sensitive parts of the ocean that I am but also the one I'm the most self-conscious about! Your huge body rubbing against it and poking it made me think I have the biggest ass to ever exist, not to mention made it jiggle and fondled it like I loved my owner to do when I was smaller. That alone made me red with embarrassment and pleasure..

And now that you're on top of me, I can feel your own warm flab softly pressing against mine, everything a long distance from my face is jiggling and there's nothing I can do about it, I'm way past moving anything... But what I'm not way past is feeling every corner of my body vividly, the ecstasy and embarrassment that feel every inch of my body every time I'm reminded how huge I am.

I have never felt a pleasure as big as this, but there's still a teeny tiny voice inside my head telling me "My buttt is not THAT big! I'm not TAHT fat! I can slim down any time!" and filling me, enormous as I am, with hot shame and helplessness combined with an unspeakably nice warmth.
>>
>>2929943
Is that so. Well it's definitely the biggest I've seen, and the most impressive one at that! Maybe I should prod it a bit just for fun, but I'll save that for later. Right now I want to see you face-to-face. All the jiggling feels so good under my belly. It must be the greatest feeling in the world, I'm jealous just watching it happen! I wish I could be as big as you.

> I try to stand up and walk on top of your gelatinous mass to reach your head. I loose my balance and end up falling back onto my belly, sending a ripple through your fat. Instead I crawl my way up to you, squeezing you as much as I can along the way.
>>
File: 29177679_p9_master1200.jpg (307 KB, 1120x600) Image search: [Google]
29177679_p9_master1200.jpg
307 KB, 1120x600
>>2930183
DON'T EVEN MENTION MY BUTT! It makes me feel so embarrassed to remember I have such a monstrous ass, so absolutely no praising it, teasing me with it or comparing it with other huge things... The fact that I tell people to get on and off me through it doesn't mean I enjoy feeling those heavenly tingles and jiggles all over it's titanic girth... And I hate when people start jumping on it, hugging it, kissing it and poking me all over where it meets with the tail. The fact that I get all red and not say anything does not mean that I feel good! It's that I'm getting angry! And I'm already mad at how how you tripped on top of me! When I felt you hitting my flab I felt like a tingling go through my entire massive body, making me gasp and my face to turn even redder, and then the jiggling... oh sweet Arceus, the jiggling. Every corner felt like I was made of pure jello, I felt like melting. This is so awkward...

>All the jiggling feels so good under my belly. It must be the greatest feeling in the world, I'm jealous just watching it happen! I wish I could be as big as you.
You bet it feels good for me... it's like being massaged by the world's second biggest warm pillow... Your body is so soft and cuddly, I can barely stand it.... It would be nice to have an ocean of you covering me from the top... with my face full of it all the time... B.-but hurry up and come here! It feels like you're teasing me at this point, squeezing yourself so much, going so slowly... I feel light-headed...
>>
>>2930942
If you don't want me teasing you about your but, then I'll respect your wishes. Even though I really want to. I don't mean to go so slow either, it's just really difficult to get anywhere trying to drag my fat ass across your squishy body. Not to mention how good it feels. I'll try as hard as I can to pick up the pace... but I make no promises there. I don't want to hurt you with my claws after all.
>>
File: 1409757158.xnonax_bigigifgi3.png (3 MB, 3200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1409757158.xnonax_bigigifgi3.png
3 MB, 3200x1800
>>2931139
>If you don't want me teasing you about your but, then I'll respect your wishes. Even though I really want to.
N-NO! Please say all you w- I, I mean, after teasing me that much I supposed you could have a bit of fun with it... if it's just a bit I wouldn't get very mad.... But yes, you're right. Better not get on my bad side, or else I'll... I'll...

>tries to move but I can barely shake my head

...I'll be very, very angry!

And don't worry about your claws... they feel fine. It's such a gentle scratch it feels like a massage... my body gets so itchy sometimes and I can't... actually I can't even interact with myself past my chins at all. Can you imagine how itchy my butt is? It sure felt nice when you crawled u- I-I MEAN... please hurry up to my face...

(I'm leaving for a [longer] while so I won't be answering to the next one in maybe a couple hours but hnngh holy shit thanks a lot for humoring me with this, anon, I'm having a great time)
>>
File: tumblr_nes0ttXcpr1rlag3wo1_1280.jpg (268 KB, 1280x1491) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nes0ttXcpr1rlag3wo1_1280.jpg
268 KB, 1280x1491
>>2929208
Definitely. I'm still enjoying the whole blob mountain thing the anons have got going on here, but I much prefer the more scaled-up approach to getting that size.
>>
>>2931354
Your'e sending me some mixed messages here, do you want me to play with your but or not? Don't worry too much about itches, I'm mostly spikes so it's like I was made for this! Nothing beats scratching a nasty itch after all. As much as I love feeling your flabby form wobble, try not to wiggle too much or I might fall off. Then we'd have to start all over, and as much as I'd like to climb you again.

Finally getting close to your head, I'm glad to finally see your face! I can pinch your cheeks and you can't do anything about it.

(Thanks for this I really enjoyed it! The past day was actually my first time rp'ing so I wasn't really sure what I was doing! See ya later!)
>>
>>2931722
man, i fuckin love ducky's art

any other good artists who make fat giant furry girls?
>>
>>2931781
Trinity-Fate did a couple of things but the amount of content out there is extremely limited, especially if you're not into vore.
>>
>>2931781
unless you count blobs, not any that I can think of
>>
>>2917940
The perfect body type for cuddles
>>
>>2931811
I'm into vore, but most of the time some butt stuff and belly cuddles hit the spot
>>
>>2917896
I actually like those kinds of people
Cringy, but easy to start rps with
>>
Now I'm in the mood to log into my F-list again, thanks fags
>>
>>2932458
Be the fattest you can be anon

>>2932444
I can see that. Cringy but with someone already initiating something all you would need to do is react and keep it going. Then again if all they do is super short posts that can get stupid.
>>
File: 42351627_p8.png (458 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
42351627_p8.png
458 KB, 800x600
>>2931730
>Your'e sending me some mixed messages here, do you want me to play with your but or not?
Oh for CRYING OUT LOUD. Get on my butt NOW. Jump up and down it like a bouncy castle, drag your fat and your spikes all over it, do a spin dash where my tail and buttcheeks meet, HAVE A FIELD DAY ON MY COLOSSAL ASS IT'S NOT LIKE I'M GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT I'M A MOUNTAIN OF FLAB THAT CAN'T MOVE AND IF IT WASN'T CLEAR ENOUGH I LOVE IT. And when you're done you better get your smaller behind here and start talking about your opinion on my ass being too big, comparing it to stuff, me having to go on a diet and calling me all the fatty names you can think of. While you poke and jiggle my (face) cheeks.

Sheesh. If you were tying to tease me, good job anon, you even teased me a little irl. Good fucking job. I imagined your smug Sandlash face right next of mine pretending you didn't understand my insinuations in a sarcastic and condescending tone while you played with my facefat. And it too, was hot.

And me too, this whole experience has been my first time RPing or doing something similar. Can't say it's feeling bad for me... so thanks.

>>2931722
Glad you enjoyed it, anon, a fat giant would be the best partner ever. Bet I could be a neat pillow or the only bed in your size in existence if I was more ambitious than you!
>>
>>2935274
All right then if you say so!

> With as all the strength I can muster I launch myself into the air and over your head, curling into a ball as tightly as possible. Landing down your back I speed down as quickly as possible only to crash into your enormous tail with my sizable gut. Feeling like a ship tossed about on an ocean of blubber, I slide down onto the huge expanse that is your rear. Quickly I begin squeezing, bouncing, poking, rubbing and kneading ever possible inch of your colossal ass, filled intense pleasure.
>>
File: 56276103_p0.png (2 MB, 3300x2154) Image search: [Google]
56276103_p0.png
2 MB, 3300x2154
>>2935655
>I feel vividly everything you're doing, whether you're squeezing, pinching or fondling, alternating between the warm, soft caress of your blubber and the amplified stings of your spikes, that feel like they trigger explosions of pleasure. Just my monstrous asscheeks feel like they go on forever, because on top of your cuddling I can feel every inch of skin and blubber jiggling. My long forgotten feet and hands start to twitch inside their warm bags of lard. I start to feel absolutely enormous and every inch of my body filled with ecstasy.

I have never felt a bliss remotely comparable to this one.
>>
File: 1463491522796.png (578 KB, 1270x843) Image search: [Google]
1463491522796.png
578 KB, 1270x843
I'm a little nervous about posting in this thread, but I assume that we can advertise our rping sites as well? I guess I could, but, I don't wanna screw it up and look like a total faggot.
>>
>>2935976
feel free m8
>>
>>2935976
I dunno, but you've had an anon post his steam and FA page and a fat chat as well, it doesn't look that farfetched to me.
>>
File: 1463377652865.jpg (162 KB, 1280x1260) Image search: [Google]
1463377652865.jpg
162 KB, 1280x1260
>>2936074
Alright, I'll go ahead and say this:

>Generally into humans and furs
>Has a few OCs
>Has a few FCs
>Adores fat stuff
>Adores slob stuff

That being said, I have a lot of F-List stuff, but I'm gonna post one of my more popular characters. Send a note my way if you want to learn more about me.

https://www.f-list.net/c/ruso/
>>
>>2935940
Mmm... so soft. I just want to cuddle up and fall asleep now, but I can't just yet. There's still work to be done!

> I climb my way back up to your head and flop down on my large belly in front of you. Playing with your cheeks.

Your fat ass needs to go on a diet! I'd say you're as large as Mount Everest, Maybe even bigger!

> I give your cheeks a light smack.

We can't have that! It's too small a goal! I think Mount Olympus should be a good sized goal. What do you think hmm? You big blubber whale?
>>
File: 54321462_p15_master1200.jpg (432 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
54321462_p15_master1200.jpg
432 KB, 1024x1024
>>2936293
>I feel so happy my grumpy spoiled princess self has completely vanished, instead I just look a bit flustered and look at you with a mixture of thankfulness and neediness
I am very big, anon. I am a fatty mountain! I am bigger than a Wailord... they fit in Pokéballs, I don't. I shattered one! I can't move an inch... I should feel like an inanimate object but all your attention, all of your love make me feel just so... adorable. And I loved being called those things... they make me feel so big... I want to be the biggest thing ever. I don't know if I deserve it, but... I want to! I feel so happy and If that makes you happy, anon, I'll get bigger than that, not only for me but for everybody that likes me... You've all made me this big and I couldn't be more thankful for it. I'll thank you by being the best plush toy ever... that's really all I can do.

And if you can just grant me one last whim... please cuddle next to my face and sleep... You look tired.
>>
File: 1458281376568.png (601 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1458281376568.png
601 KB, 1200x900
>>2936861
I'm glad I've made you so happy... *yawn*... It fills me with joy to know that you love it when I... *yawn*... tease and fondle you. I would love to just cuddle into the folds of your many chins and... *yawn*... pass out, sadly there is still one ... last thing... *yawn*... to take care of. I was... wondering if you can... still use your psychic powers to... *yawn*... find us something to eat? Please?
>>
File: 1412346666.snozzy_agufats_2.png (590 KB, 1020x898) Image search: [Google]
1412346666.snozzy_agufats_2.png
590 KB, 1020x898
I wanted to choose a species for non-pokemon stuff and figured I'd go with a digimon. Agumon most likely. I think they make good fatties
>Chubby starting out
>Short so getting fatter affects everything quicker
>Can lose mobility earlier

Also if another character is large enough, I like to imagine they could lift me up with ease, even when I myself couldn't move at all.
>>
Urgh, I weigh like 110 lbs irl but recently I've been eating a lot more/worse because of sudden cravings, and now I can't stop picturing myself going from a twink to an overblown superchub with a ravenous appetite. And of course my mind takes it further until I'm dwarfing planets. I've never consideried gaining before because I've always been the admirer, but now I want to be fucking massive. If I had the proper attention I wouldn't be able to control myself.
>>
File: 1440022199.funi_dfdfgxd2ee.png (339 KB, 1280x995) Image search: [Google]
1440022199.funi_dfdfgxd2ee.png
339 KB, 1280x995
>>2937130
Sure! I got hundreds of Pokeball hidden in my folds, and my trainer filled with a Wailord's weight in Pokemon snacks! I enhanced them psychically so the food inside them would float for a while so I can slowly bring them down in a way they can easily be scooped by my feeder. Look!.

>A Pokéball floats off beneath my armfat, and I open it up telekinetically. A massive cloud of Pokepuffs floats by me, and I use my power to drop a "small"sample of it on top of you, which is easily as big as your entire body

There! Enjoy.

>Before you can eat any, you notice me drooling, looking at the pile. You remember I've already been fed today and I shouldn't still be hungry

(There ya go anon, one more. I can do one more before going to sleep, let's see in which direction you take this)

>>2937238
Love your way of thinking and talking about loss of mobility, anon. I also like how the Agumon is all flustered. I'd love to be in his position.

>>2937587
You've come to the right neighborhood, friend. And Cupric? Hah. Perfect oc to identify as for this fantasy.
>>
>>2937587
Gotta eat big to get big CMON
>>
>>2937894
Wow! There's so much! Thank you so much! I can see you're still hungry. So lets split everything! Not just this small pile! That way we'll both be happy!

> I push the onto your head hoping you'll place the rest with them and begin shoveling poke puffs into my own ravenous maw. All the while expecting the cloud of poke puffs above to fall on top of me.

I really hope you don't eat me.
>>
>>2938027
I'll empty my fridge and cabinets, I'll clear out grocery store aisles, I'll have entire buffets devoted to giving food to me if I have to. I won't let you down, dear anon

>>2937894
The pics that Cupric gets are really damn good, great visuals for the sizes I wanna reach. Just looking at them make me hungry.
>>
File: 54321462_p5_master1200.jpg (519 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
54321462_p5_master1200.jpg
519 KB, 1024x1024
>>2938208
>Since you said we'd split them I had been shoving them in my mouth really fast, the cloud is now many sizes smaller but still intimidating in size. When you say that about eating you, I give you a coy look
Oh, you think I'd eat you? Well, since you're so sweet, you're making it sound irresistible! And you know how gluttonous I am... you spoiled way too much! And I always get what I want!

>I give you a smug look. You see the remaining puffs start to float and slowly fly towards you. You instinctively open your mouth to take the huge serpent of treats and chew in order to not suffocate. You feel I'm purposefully making them slow slow enough for you to chew and taste them. When the pile is gone, you feel fuller you've ever felt before. Completely immobile and packed with treats. You feel even drowsier than before. You see me open wide and start using my powers

I bet you taste like like a Lava cookie!

>You start flying face first towards my open maw at a somewhat alarming speed. You think [CHOOSE HOW YOU WOULD FEEL IN THIS SITUATION I'M NOT SURE IF YOU'D ENJOY IT OR NOT] But halfway through, you're rotated and your butt is the part facing me. I carefully place your buttcheeks on top of my enormous mouth cheeks, and you start hearing my muffled voice

Psyyyyyche! Did you think I would? Hee hee! Don't be silly, I can't even swallow that much, I'm not a Seviper! Hah, aren't you useful... you're a great butt massager AND a comfy face-pillow! You're my favorite pal! Hope that light snack made you sleepy, cause tomorrow I want you to round up some people to circle my ass and personally tell me how many it takes, teasing included. Then you can give me one of those ass massages of yours... I can hardly wait! Pleasant dreams!

>Vnbmdsmgfd

I am very, very tired. But it's been worth it. Hope you enjoyed it HALF as much as I did, and also that other anon have been lurking and did too, feel free to start shit like this, I enjoy it too.

Niiiite.
>>
>>2939059

> Brief panic

Feeling your flabby cheeks against my now growing rump is just soooo pleasing, you cheeky tease! *yawn* Good night...

>I briefly rub my swollen belly before resting my head down and drifting off to sleep.

(Night anon. I think I really enjoy rp'ing, thanks!)
>>
>>2937894
>Love your way of thinking and talking about loss of mobility, anon. I also like how the Agumon is all flustered. I'd love to be in his position.
Thanks. The idea of being immobile but having a larger character, whether just from regular size or who is stronger, that could lift me and do whatever they wanted while all I could do is jiggle and sag is pretty nice.
>>
>>2938321
>The pics that Cupric gets are really damn good, great visuals for the sizes I wanna reach. Just looking at them make me hungry.
His scenarios for his commissions are just great. For every one I wish that was me in his place
>>
Does anyone like non-hose feeding machines?
>>
>>2941745
I know there's a decent number of people that do, because it seems like whenever I mention how much I love hosefeeding people come out and talk about how it's boring and uninteresting compared to feeding machines.
>>
>>2941745
I like both. As long as food gets shoved in
>>
File: 1431303140.fatglaz_c_3_3_wip.jpg (197 KB, 1280x941) Image search: [Google]
1431303140.fatglaz_c_3_3_wip.jpg
197 KB, 1280x941
>>2941745
I'm fond of cartoonish machines with actual hands. Producing a bunch of big gloved hands that rub and feed. Also dump trucks or anything trash/construction related.
>>
File: 1459119309668.png (281 KB, 1207x868) Image search: [Google]
1459119309668.png
281 KB, 1207x868
>>2941429
Hah Cupric even has something for this example that I forgot about. Even though this may be more of a micro thing.

From his perspective he is massive. Completely stuffed with blubber. Arms, legs, face, maybe even fingers filled with fat. But to the other character, who I assume is regular size, he doesn't even look that big. Sure he's a blob, but he is still barely spilling off a regular sized table. At least I think it is a table.
>>
Boomp
>>
File: 1463197685.fawxen_hni_0016.jpg (191 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1463197685.fawxen_hni_0016.jpg
191 KB, 1280x960
>>2939295
Anytime, anon, I enjoyed it a LOT. So much fun. I'm definitely gonna try it again. Thanks for playing along with me, I haven't enjoyed a thread this much in years.

>>2941469
>>2942236
I fucking love Cupric because of how big he gets with the help of others and how passive he is about it, but more often than not they give off a strong lusty vibe, or he's directly pumped fat with cum, so it deviates a from my fantasy. I mean, I'd have some lusty stuff in my scenarios, just not 100%. I'd prefer butt-fondling, caressing and jiggling to butt-fucking, for one.

Still, getting perpetually filled with food from one end and splooge on the other sounds like one hell of a life, no wonder some of you you like it so much.

>>2941429
>>2942897
I'd want to get huge, even planet sized, but this sounds amazing. A macro pal would be the best thing ever, or me being tiny and they picking me, rubbing me, cradling me, telling me I'm a cute fat little thing and engulfing my whole face with kisses. It sounds better the more I think about it.

So pic related is my absolutely favorite example. I want to be that pixie sooo fucking bad, you have no idea.

>But to the other character, who I assume is regular size, he doesn't even look that big. Sure he's a blob, but he is still barely spilling off a regular sized table.
You sure? He's starting to dwarf her, he's a bout the size of a regular-sized fatty. If he keeps up he's going to still be massive even with his own tiny size. He'd eventually get much bigger than a regular one while still feeling small, even more humongous by those standards. Now that's another hot idea.

>>2941824
I don't think it's boring, it's just that if I was getting fed into immobility, I'd like to be able to chew and enjoy myself. Even if it was just liquid I'd feel like I wanted to feel like someone is lovingly nurturing me, so traditional feeding (or psycho powers) for me it is.
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.