[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cocklust thread. How am I supposed to go about my day if I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: 016.png (598 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
016.png
598 KB, 848x1200
Cocklust thread.

How am I supposed to go about my day if I can't wake up and read all of the things Anons want to do with big juicy cocks?
>>
I want fat cocks
>>
>>2348023
I want to give you my fat cock!
>>
so everyone got bored? its the dream over?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQHk5qwEDPU

Where did everyone go for so long? How did all of the desperate cocksluts survive without cocks to worship?
>>
>>2347953
O yay!
Another one of these threads!
I love lusting over anons fat, Yummy, Steamy dicks, but i have to go somewhere. When i come back i will make sure to serves every guy here!~
>>
>>2348040
Please do!
>>
Who wants my cock
>>
>>2348644
I want it in my mouth, leak precum onto my tongue anon. Or hold my head and force it all the way in.
>>
>>2348242
Your post style looks similar to an anon I was having fun with a few nights ago. Is it you, cutie?
>>
Haven't cum for a few days, maybe I was saving it waiting for this thread to get made.
Who wants to service my cock?
>>
Remember, you can find an eager little cock worshiper of your own - or a thick, fat cock, to smother between your lips.

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1908061
>>
>>2348644
Me!
>>
>>2350833
A-are you sure, it´s 7 inches enougth for you anon?
>>
>>2348055
We lost all of our sluts to Steam. That or they'll all come out once night falls.
>>
>wake up
>so horny that I end up humping my bed
Fuck, I just want to be in a park or someplace and have a random guy walk up to me, coax me to my feet while I'm still confused, then pull out his cock and rub it onto my face until I open my mouth. At which he'll say "good girl" then slide his cock in and slowly start thrusting.
Or walking around campus and having a guy grab me by the hand and lead me into a restroom stall, make me drop my pants and bend over with my hands against the wall then tease my hole with the head of his cock before popping it in, grabbing my hips and fucking me. He would cum inside then pull out, pull his pants up, and slap my ass hard before leaving the stall without saying a word to me. I'd still be panting with my hands on the wall, legs apart with cum rolling down my inner thighs and the door to the stall wide open.
>>
>>2348894
>Cutie
O gosh~!
I-Is this you? http://vocaroo.com/i/s1WRkOYEQ3z0
>>
>>2353459
Yes, sir, it is. I hope you've blown quite a lot of loads to me since then.
>>
>>2353535
I have!
I have twice to that recording alone!
>>
>>2353546
Only twice? I was expecting much more, honestly. But it still puts a smile on my face that you pleasured yourself to my voice. I bet after those times you came, you cuddled with a pillow pretending it was me, didn't you?
>>
File: 1446571079.tatsumichi_deadbeats.png (452 KB, 720x900) Image search: [Google]
1446571079.tatsumichi_deadbeats.png
452 KB, 720x900
>>2353071
I'd much rather bend you over in the middle of the campus courtyard, just so everyone could see how much of a cock-loving faggot you are. No teasing either, just straight to brutal, ass-clapping sex that leaves your boy-pussy stretched and your prostate sore. When I'm finally done unloading two or three rounds of thick, gooey seed into your ass, then -maybe- I'll be so kind as to leave a number scribbled across your reddened asscheeks. After all, I can't be giving it out to everyone now can I? Buckled over with your face in the dirt, cum leaking from your gapey hole while the smell of raw sex fills the air... I might even have to go for round four after seeing you in such a pathetic state.

And I'm sure a cumdump like you would come running too. You might be late every now and then, but I doubt you could pass up suckin' on a fat, meaty dick in-between classes. All you'd have to do is get on your knees in the hallway and open that girly mouth of yours when I say so. Not so hard is it?
>>
>>2353590
H-How did you know?
That is is true, but i have always cuddled my pillows when i think of boys~ but i thought of you this time.
>>
>>2353647
Aw, that's cute as fuck, anon. I wish I could cuddle the shit out of you right now. Kiss your neck and nibble on your ear just to see your reaction.
>>
>>2353718
I would probable squirm around and laugh and come closer to you hugging your chest. Maybe try to hold your hand~
>>
>>2353768
Hold my hand, huh? Well, what if I held both your hands and held them above your head and pressed my lips against yours?
>>
>>2353813
I would kiss you harder!
>>
>>2353836
Would you slide your tongue in my mouth for me to suck on? Because that gets me pretty hard, anon.
>>
>>2353921
>that gets me pretty hard
Anything to get you hard~
>>
>>2350786
I cant believe someone else from OK browses this shithole too
>>
>>2353949
How about you give me a nice, loving blowjob, hm? Be sure to give it lots of attention. I know how much you love the taste of my dick.
>>
>>2353993
>Slowly giving you handjob to start off
O do you hot stuff~~
>>
>>2353603
You sure do know what I truly want. To be used like a bitch and left there, I'd probably go to class with my ass still full of your seed. I want to be stretched and gaped , to have my boypussy shaped to your cock like a cocksleeve. Fucked until my legs are weak and I'm walking funny.
And you're right about that, really it's not like it'd matter much for me to be late to the next class anyways, I'm usually so focused on cocks that I can't pay attention, it's a feat if a slut like me could even go ten minutes without imagining fat dicks filling all my holes. You'd be doing me a favor by helping me satisfy that lust. Going out of your way to help hopeless boysluts get the dicking they need, I should be thanking you and your cock by worshiping your meat to the fullest of my ability. Though having the taste of your cum lingering in my mouth while in class might make me so horny that I'd have to slip out to "use the bathroom". I'd probably drop to my knees even before being asked to. And once that lovely cock is between my lips, I'd be so into it that I wouldn't even notice anyone that may walk by or see me.
>>
>>2354008
That's nice, anon. I can't wait to feel your silky smooth mouth wrapped around my cock.
>>
>>2354046
>Stops giving you a handjob
>Takes your dick and stick some of it in my mouth
Mmmmm it taste better every time~~
>>
>>2354012
What if you were left hogtied in the middle of a public place, completely naked with an o-ring holding your mouth open and wearing a chastity cage? Is thay a fantasy of yours? Because that's what I'd do to you. Just kick back and watch as man after man uses you as the cumdump that you are, filling both your holes full of the thick spunk of various different men.
>>
>>2354096
I want you to suck me off, anon. Rolling your tongue around the tip of my cock before deepthroating it repeatedly. I want to shoot my thick cum down your waiting throat and give you my delicious seed.
>>
>>2354232
>Takes it out, slowly jerking it
Anything for you~
>Puts the tip in my mouth, rolls my tongue around it
Force me to deepthroat you~
Push my head down please
>>
>>2354153
I'm into chastity and public use, would be ecstasy being creampied and having cum shot down my throat over and over by strangers. Like a sex toy, they'd just walk up, pull their cock out and use whatever hole they want then cum. I want to be an absolute mess, with jizz coating my body and caked onto my face, there'd be strand of precum leaking from the cage and my asshole would be twitching and winking. You should leave a marker near by so they can write whatever they want on my body~
>>
>>2354328
Oh, of course! Gotta have all these men leave their signature on you, aside from the smell of their seed coating your body. Gotta let the passerbys know that you are free to use to relieve themselves in whichever hole they want. Oh, man. Just imagine taking you someplace with a ton of people, like Times Square, and just dropping you off there. All those men going home after a long day of work just to see your slutty ass there waiting to be used. Hell, you'd probably be used by several guys at one time. They're all stuffing your ass full, taking 3, 4 dicks at one time. They'd probably get tired of that o-ring and just get rid of it and have you just start filling as many cocks as you can in your mouth.
>>
>>2354323
Do you love the feeling of having my cock hit the back of your throat? Does that make your cute cock just dribble with pre? I can't wait to blow a load in your slutty mouth so I can get to work on that ass.
>>
>>2354554
Aww, anon you're calling my cock cute.
I can't wait for you to pump my boipussy with your cum
>>
>>2354012
Only an idiot wouldn't be able to realize that submssive boiwhores want nothing more than to be used and abused like the fuckmeat they are. But if you're that hopeless you can just ditch class altogether. You can be under the desk 24/7 with my burly cock resting on your face like a pedestal, attending my classes instead so I never have to worry about getting too pent up. I can just unzip my fly and press the fat, bulbous cockhead to your lips and go to town, polishing your dick suckin' lips with glossy precum and splattering your chin with throatslop. Filling the classroom with sloppy glurks and gahks while your choking on cock. You can hold your breath for a long time right? I don't like it when my cocksockets pass out on me. When your nose gets buried into my musky crotch, and your lungs fill up with that manly stench, I fully expect you to put that tongue to work polishing my balls till there's a fuckin' puddle forming on the classroom floor. Got it? You're free to jerk your little bitch clit so long as you don't get anything on my shoes. All you really have to do is keep your throat nice and tight till I fill your stomach with a heavy load of pearlescent seed. I'll even be sure to get a collar to go with the jizz masking your face. Maybe even get one that says BITCH across the front, and a leash too, so it's even more obvious what a shameless cum dumpster you are. Everyone in the school would know you were my obedient, dick-gobbling whore, and I'm sure some would even grace your trashy ass with random cumshots. Just run up and use you like jerk off tissue before you could even say a thing, leaving your skin layered in dried up, stinky jism.
>>
>>2354613
Everything about you is cute, anon. Your cock, your ass, your face, all of you is cute. Now bend over and start fingering your boipussy for me and tell me how it feels. Want to get you nice and loose for my cock.
>>
>>2354708
A-All of me is cute~
>Starts deeply figuring my boipussy
Ahh, it f-feels warm, and really nice.
Come on! Fuck me already!
Please, I want to feel every inch of your fat, Yummy, cock!
>>
>>2354764
I slide my thick cock right inside your ass, filling you up and taking me all the way to the hilt, then I start pounding away at your hole. Let me hear those moans, anon. I love your adorable voice.
>>
>>2354834
Ahhh~~~
O my god anon your c-cock is soooo great
I l-love you so much
I want to cum deep inside of me.
Ahh~~
>>
>>2354873
I love you, too. I love your ass, I love your body, I love your voice, I love everything about you. Your tight ass feels so wonderful. Tell me how much you want my seed, anon. Tell me or you won't get my cum.
>>
>>2354966
I want your seed!
I want it deep in my boipussy!
>>
>>2354997
I grab your soft ass and thrust as hard as I can deep inside you and unleash my torrent of semen into your colon. Thrusting into you slower and slower until every last drop is in you before wrapping my arms around you and kissing your cheek.
>>
>>2355093
Ahhh~~ it feels sooo good.
Thank you for kissing me
>Brings you closer
>>
>>2355136
You don't need to thank me for kissing you. I love kissing you. I love making you blush and squirm. It's cute.
>>
>>2354521
I doubt they'd be satisfied with just once too. I mean, if there's a free slut available for use, why not drain your balls? After cumming they could have me stroke their cocks back to hardness so that they're ready to go again once a hole frees up, or they could just rub their meaty dicks against my body, staining me with precum. A few of them may even be able to get off like that, and there's always the option of sliding their dicks between my thighs. Whatever they decide to do, I'd be happy to get used by so many guys. Taking multiple cocks at once would probably leave me really loose, affirming my status as a slutty cumdump.

>>2354618
Oh, I'm such a dumb slut that I never even considered that option. Yes, that would probably be the most effective method, being under your desk would allow me to get all the juicy dick I need. In fact, it'd let me improve my cocksucking skills, and that's what I should be spending my time improving anyways. I would slobber away at your dick meat, massaging it with my throat while my hands kneaded your heavy orbs to ensure that ever load that was deposited down my cumfunnel of a throat was as thick as possible, drool and precum dribbling down my chin and making a mess on the floor. I'd keep your cock in my mouth even as it grew soft, my tongue licking your glans as I cleaned off any cum still stuck to it. Then I'd let your meat flop onto my face while I serviced your fat nuts, sucking off both at the same time while your musky scent made me delirious with arousal. Once I felt you springing back up, it's back into my cockwarming maw for another round. I wouldn't even touch my pathetic dick, I simply wouldn't have the opportunity to, all my attention would be on your engorged member, to a cock obsessed bitchboi, your thick rod is god. If I ever lax in my efforts (not that a boyslut like me ever would) then all you'd need to do is give me a few slaps to the face with your saliva-soaked cock meat to rouse me up.
>>
>>2355208
You're going to lightly hold me down while i am squirming around so you could kiss me~
>>
>>2355279
I can imagine holding you down trying to kiss you while you move your head back and forth before finally planting my lips against yours and running my hands through your hair, our dicks touching and rubbing up against each other.

Speaking of, are you rubbing yourself, anon, because I am.
>>
>>2355237
And after class is over, I'd leave all the cock cream I'd accumulated on my face, for everyone to see. Occasionally licking my lips for a taste of that salty goodness. Maybe then I'd finally give my boyclit a few tugs before I spurt out a weak load of water cum
>>
>>2355353
I am anon, how could not!
>>
>>2355378
Yeah? How does it feel? Are you listening to me again and looking at pictures of my cock? Maybe later tonight I could give you another recording and picture.
>>
>>2355438
OMG I WOULD LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN THAT <3 <3
>>
>>2355456
Aw, look at you getting all excited like that. So cute. But tell me how you're masturbating right now. Tell me how good it feels.
>>
>>2355532
I am rubbing my tip a little, it feels great!
>>
>>2355569
Well, why don't you start stroking your cock for me? Slowly rubbing your sack before sliding a finger in your tight little boipussy.
>>
File: Z1437007078978-2.png (187 KB, 412x478) Image search: [Google]
Z1437007078978-2.png
187 KB, 412x478
>>2354618
If you'd be so kind would you accept another bitch? I'd absolutely love to be used by you as well. The only thing i'd ask is that you verbally degrade me a lot. It's such a turn on for me to be talked down to by one who is using me. My superior. My owner. If you already have a bitch at school to use then perhaps i can be of use when you are at home? Upon your return i'll have my mouth open and ready for you to use and of course my butt will be ready too. If you'd even give me the littlest bit of attention i'd be so happy. Won't you put this good for only fucking, bitch to use. Please?
>>
>>2355658
Ahhh~~
S-Stick 2 fingers in please
Can we makeout a bit
>>
>>2355237
>>2355359
Good. I don't expect a fuckin' drop of my opulent seed to go to waste, even if it means you have to lick it up off the bathroom floor. And seeing as how you can barely produce a dime of actual jizz, we may as well just lock your boi-clit in a cage. No point in getting faggot milk everywhere, especially when you're probably leaking like a faucet as we speak. Instead you can just learn to cum from your ass and your mouth like a proper slut, feeling a mind-shattering orgasm rip through your body as your prostate is hammered into again and again by my veiny, bitch-splitting cock. Your asshole will wink the second you get whiff of that beefy slab crammed between my legs, and your mouth'll salivate in anticipation of that mouth-watering taste. Whenever you go out in public you'll be required to have a thick, girthy buttplug crammed up your ass so you're primed and ready whenever I need blow a hot steamy load. You'll adopt a tail plug eventually so everyone knows your just a boy-bitch in heat, with a moist asshole begging to be stretched out by his master's godly stud-cock. Eventually you'll forget all about being a man, the locked up clitty between your legs nothing more than a forgotten memory. All you'll be able to think about is your life as my new fucktoy. Not what it was like to be someone's son (although daughter sounds more apt), or how important it was to get that diploma. Instead you'll be reduced to nothing more than a shameless B-I-T-C-H, and you'll love me for it. It'll be so much easier too taking a hunk's dick for a living, now wouldn't it. What kind of a faggot could even being to resist that lifestlye. And as long you continued being a good cock-whoreshipping sissy, I wouldn't even think to throw you away. Day in day out you'd get stuffed with fat, meaty dicks till you stomach was bloated with delicious man juice.
>>
>>2355732
Sure, we can. Imagine me kissing you deeply, sliding my tongue in your mouth while I finger your tight ass.

And you better be fingering your tight ass and stroking your cock for me, anon, or I'm gonna be sad.
>>
>>2355844
I-I am about to cum! Keep tallking
>>
>>2355880
Alright, cutie. How would your feel if I started teasing your nipples as I kissed you? How about if I fingered you faster and said your moans are so cute as I whispered "I love you" in your ear?
>>
>>2355971
O my ggosh I just came
Thank you for all of this, i love you so much!
>>
>>2355722
A pathetic bitch like you would get throttled for even asking such a retarded question. Trash doesn't even begin to adequately describe selfish cock-junkies like yourself, who literally cum themselves stupid the second anyone gives them the smallest of tongue lashing. Dumb whores like you don't speak, you fucking act. If you want to be a worthless cocksleeve then pull down those pants (I'd say skirt but you're probably such a coward you can't even summon up the nerve to do that), spread your fat wobbly asscheeks, and grind your pucker against my crotch till I'm hard. That's how you get a man to lift your faggot ass up and impale you on his girthy fuckpole, not with meaningless babble. I can get any boy slut to spew mindless dribble just by whipping out my dick and filling their head with that pungent cock-stink, but if you're actually as much of a worthless cocksleeve as you sound, then I have no problem taking you in as my personal spunk dump. Does a tight, cozy latex jumpsuit sound comfortable to the faggot? Or would a bitchsuit be more up your alley, forced to walk on all fours like a dog (although comparing you to anything resembling a mammal is a fucking travesty)? You'd be second in line (last in line) but you could bet your sissy ass that I'd put that mouth of yours to good use. The only thing you'd ever taste is sweat, cum, and dick, three meals a day of thick, creamy bitch-feed straight from my heavy nuts. Does eating out a doggy bowl sound good enough for you? Having your stomach filled to the brim with warm, sticky seed till the flavor is ingrained in your tastebuds? If it does then I want proof typing all this out was worth it. A pic of the dildo you've been using to stuff your faggot ass while reading this thread would suffice, but I'm sure you could think of other ways to prove what minuscule value you might have. Just don't do anything to embarrass yourself.
>>
>>2356023
Love you, too, anon. Do you have a skype or email so we could continue this and I could send you your special presents?
>>
>>2356121
Umm no...
>>
>>2356170
Oh, alright. I just wanted to make sure you got what you wanted without eating up posts, that is, if you're still wanting your gifts.
>>
>>2355757
I couldn't ask for a better fate. Keep my limp little locked up until it's so weak that it's not even capable of getting hard anymore. That should make me even more horny and in heat like a true bitch. That tail plug would go great with a ridiculously short skirt that lets my ass hang out, in open view of anyone and everyone. No need to wear anything underneath the skirt though, allows for easier access when you can just bend me over, or prop me against a wall at a whim, yank out that plug and slide your meaty dong back into it's slippery home. My whorish moans would fill the air making it clear to anyone in the vicinity that some sissy faggot is getting properly fucked. And when you're done filling my slutty hole, you can plug it right back up, sealing up all your precious seed. Having to go through the day carrying your dickmilk would be a pleasure. Maybe even give my ass a few good slaps and watch as my boypussy sucks on the plug, causing the tail to wag a bit. At this point, with all the training I'd be lucky to even get a few droplets of slutty water out of my clitty. I wouldn't care about school or anything else, just when my next fuck or suck would be. Tie a leash to my collar when you make me walk on all fours, at night, you could even have me completely naked, save for the plug and perhaps a pair of ears on my head. Then I'd really be your slutty doggy.
>>
>>2356220
umm, i do have a dummy email that i own!
here: [email protected]
>>
>>2356299
Sending you something now.
>>
>>2356447
T-Thank you
>>
File: 1459374884083.gif (614 KB, 350x382) Image search: [Google]
1459374884083.gif
614 KB, 350x382
>>2352737
>or they all come out once night falls
Hah, you caught me..
>>
>>2356277
At night? Fuck that. If you're going to be my slutty, dick-chugging faggot then you should be prepared for everyone to see that whorish body I've been training. Night walks are fun, but there's no point if -someone- doesn't see you're ass clapping against my hips. I wanna walk you through the park during the day, but obviously not at peak hours, that'd be stupid. Just so a housewife or two can blush in shame, while the guys get hard from the sight of such a depraved, cum-thirsty fucktoy walking on all fours for everyone to see. I'd take a seat at one of the park benches, hoist you up into my laps with your legs locked behind your head, and get to plowing that stretched-out boypussy. Every thrust causing your clit-cage to jingle and your ass cheeks to quake, while every guy in the park (the ones that didn't leave out of disgust) gathers around to cover your face in a slurry of jizm. The cloudy stench of sweat and arousal filter into your skull, veined pillars of cockmeat filling your vision and dripping murky pre. Eventually your ass would be flooded with my hot, gluey spunk, bloated nutsack heaving against your own minuscule pair, while heavy ropes of seed form a turgid layer of ballsnot across your face. I'm sure I'll even pocket a couple of bucks for letting you be the park's public jizz toilet.

Now is there anything else you want to say to your master before he blows his load? I've been edging this entire time but I'm gradually getting there. Just beating my throbbing, spire of beef to the thought owning such an eager doggy bitch. I wouldn't even have to bother with clean up if I had one like you. I could just tug on your leash and bury your face in my crotch, smothering you beneath my package till force open your jaw and dispense wave after wave of thick, viscous cum down your gullet.
>>
>>2356879
Fuck, this is really pathetic, I tried to avoid touching my sissyclit much, all I was doing was holding it between my thighs yet I still ended up squirting my load like a faggot while I read your post.

The excitement of doing all of that out in broad daylight would make me body hot. But once that thick proud meatpole of yours pops out, my mind would go blank as usual. I'd let my tongue hang out of my mouth, drool pouring down my chest as I tweaked and played with my nipples, I really wouldn't even notice if another guy blew a hot load onto my back while you worked my ass. All I'd be focused on is that lovely fullness stretching me out and bullying my prostate. The moans I'd let out as you bounced me up and down, the sound of my ass slapping against you in a cascade of ripples, the soft grunting of the patrons around us as they worked their shafts, the growing wetness of your precum and sweat against my bottom, all coming together in a delicious mix of primal pleasure. I'd arch my back and curl my toes up like a mutt and the only evidence you'd have that I'd actually came would be the feeling of my asshole's walls contracting around thick rod as my wet fuckhole tried to milk you.
>>
File: 1450004013482.gif (300 KB, 427x720) Image search: [Google]
1450004013482.gif
300 KB, 427x720
>Tfw meeting up with a qt anon this summer to get my cock sucked and just hang out casually for a few days.

Thank you 4chan.
>>
>>2358898
You luck dude!
Enjoy his boypussy
also, be his bf
>>
>>2357298
I had to run a sudden errand the second I replied, or else I would have got back to you sooner. After getting home, I was finally able to stroke myself off to the thought of your fat faggot ass milking my balls dry, rereading every one of your slutty posts while my thick meatpole throbbed in my hand. Now I've got a shower to take and a pair of sheets that need washing. Glad I could make you my bitch for the night, so don't worry about sprinkling your sissy cum all over your keyboard. I wouldn't expect anything less from a desperate, cum-gurgling cockslut. In fact, I'd say it's perfectly natural for a kennel bitch like yourself to go into heat and start dribbling watery dickmilk once a guy starts saying how he's going to turn you into his personal cocksleeve. I'm sure once you get that clitty locked up nice and tight, you won't have to worry about making a mess ever again, despite how fuckin' small your load must have been. Once that cage goes on you can bet your ass I won't be taking it off.
>>
File: 1459583747758.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1459583747758.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
>>2358967
Yeah we were thinking about a relationship problem is that we have at least 100 kms between us hence why we're meeting up.
>>
>>2359002
Aww, that sucks find yourself a cute bf anyways!
They stay your bf forever, i know i would.
>>
File: 1458503512545.jpg (52 KB, 683x717) Image search: [Google]
1458503512545.jpg
52 KB, 683x717
>>2359019
Yup i hope we get together. My cock is thorbbing in excitment for summer already :3
>>
>>2359143
Awww, that is lovely i am sure you buttbuddy is preparing his boy butt right now!
>>
File: bbeb49a02cb0203cb34dc6920ad016d6.jpg (541 KB, 1070x1070) Image search: [Google]
bbeb49a02cb0203cb34dc6920ad016d6.jpg
541 KB, 1070x1070
>>2359184
Not sure if we'll anal it out yet. hes a virgin and i've never done anal myself, most likely he'll just be blowing and jerking me off and doing other homo things together.
>>
>>2359240
That is fine, as long as you hold hands,Cuddle, and makeout. Everything should be fine
>>
My desire to suck cock is mindnumbingly strong, all I want in the world is to feel a warm shaft on my tongue.
But the flame the burns twice as bright lasts half as long. I end up getting discouraged and turned off by the things I'd have to do to get there and the problems I'd have to avoid. So I never get to actually press my face into someones delicious cock.
I wish I knew of a nearby glory hole.
>>
File: 1460912150166.png (101 KB, 372x203) Image search: [Google]
1460912150166.png
101 KB, 372x203
>>2361056
Try going outside, try waving at boys. They might wave back, then run at them pull down their pants and start sucking their dick. It works i swear
>>
Hello!
How is everyone today?
>>
I want to get dicked by a bunch of big fat bara guys and used like a little sex toy. Getting filled with their warm cum and and getting my faggot asshole stretched wide open. I want my hole to be totally ruined so everyone will know how much I love cock in my ass. I want to suck their cocks for hours till they cum all over my face and in my mouth and then play with their big soft bellies while I jerk their cocks.
>>
>>2367857
Would you feel empty without a cock inside of you? I know i would if i got dicked my a bunch of men for hours on end. I would want something my butt all time after that.
>>
>>2367880
Definitely. I'd probably have to keep a butt plug in when I'm not riding cocks so I can always feel my hole being filled.
>>
>>2367929
I would buy a buttplug to after getting fucked for the first time and have it inside of me all the time.
>>
>>2367999
I'd love to keep one in my ass all the time. Feeling my hole get progressively looser and then getting bigger ones~
>>
>>2368185
I like the way you think anon. I hope we get our boy holes filled with cum one day!
>>
>>2368185
I'd love to watch you slowly pull your plug out, soaked by your juices, then watch you lick it clean before noticing my growing erection and moving on to a real cock...
>>
>>2368362
I LOVE doing that with my makeshift dildos~ I love stretching my boypussy and pulling it out and feeling my hole gape wide open~ Then licking my dirty toy and smelling my ass juices all over it~
>>
>>2368650
Mmm...you sound like a good little slut.
You better use that mouth of yours to take responsibility for this erection.
>>
>>2368814
Oh of course I will! I'll slide your big thick cock between my lips and slurp on it till you blow your load into my mouth and all over my face!~
>>
>>2368895
That's right you cute little slut
I want to see your lips pucker around the head of my cock and give it a sloppy kiss.
I wanna feel your hands squeeze my balls and churn my cum.
I bet you're droolling for a thick load of cum in your mouth, well I better see you play with your food once I bust a thick load inside you and swell up your cheeks.
>>
>>2369351
I'll grope and massage your balls while I slather every inch of your dick with my wet tongue~ I'm absolutely desperate for a huge load of jizz right now! I'm so thirst for cum~
>>
Wish I had a cute cockslut to cuddle up with while I sleep ;~;
>>
>>2373845
Aww, is some one a little lonely?
>>
>>2373891
Yeah, a little.
I have this big bed, but I'm the only one in it.
>>
>>2373944
I am a skinny boy, so i would need someone to keep me warm. Would you like that anon?
>>
>>2373994
I absolutely would, man.
Tired of being lonely at night, plus we can fuck in the morning.
>>
>>2374015
Awesome! I would love to cuddle with a boy!
>>
>>2374051
I'd love to as well, anon.
I'd hold you real close to me while we fell asleep, maybe kiss you before we doze off completely.
Fuck I need to get me a cute boy.
>>
>>2374103
and i need to get me a nice boy
>>
File: 1421739430077.jpg (142 KB, 585x866) Image search: [Google]
1421739430077.jpg
142 KB, 585x866
Anyone in need of worship?
>>
>>2374137
I'd like some worship, I'm in my bed and could use a good blowjob under the covers to fall asleep.
>>
>>2374137
I'd like you to post more Tharja and help me stroke my thick cock <3
>>
File: Pretend It's A Cock.gif (4 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
Pretend It's A Cock.gif
4 MB, 360x202
>these threads have devolved into furry porn, pictures of people actual dicks, and bad ERP

well it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>tfw no cock for perverts to lust over
>>
>>2376852
>pictures of people actual dicks

Is this a bad idea? I thought that it was fine to present myself.
>>
>>2377474
I don't see the problem with that one either.
>>
Going to take a shower now. It's a shame that there's no one with me who will blow this freshly-washed, hot, steamy cock to the point where I ruin their complexion with my thick jizz.

A damn shame.
>>
>>2378979
Oh, that sounds hot! I really wish I could. I bet you shoot out lots of thick cum
>>
>>2379034
Oh, you know I would. But only after someone carefully caresses every inch of my veiny, throbbing cock to the point where I grunt and splatter it all over them, until it starts dribbling on the floor.

Do you want that?
>>
>>2379242
More than you know, kneeling in a shower and taking care of someone's engorged dick, wrapping my lips around that fat head then sliding down the warm shaft. And for all my efforts I'd be rewarded with ropes of gooey jizz across my face and tongue. It would be amazing
>>
>>2379438
How do you think you'd "take care" of my cock, anon? Ideas are cause for arousal, but I'm not squirting onto (or into) you from just anything. You've got some work cut out for you.
>>
Lunch time!

Who wants some extra protein in their diet?
>>
>>2376852
I agree. These threads were much better when they were people posting about how much they hate cocks and being swayed to love them.

Now it's just lame RP. I think it needs a hiatus
>>
>>2374137

Holy fuck, is that you Tharja?

You need to come back to /erp/.
>>
>>2376852
The bad ERP part is what's killing it. It's one thing to dirtytalk and tease a little, maybe tell an anon how to masturbate or something like that. But if people want to ERP, go to an ERP thread.
>>
File: 1451354721551.png (258 KB, 596x682) Image search: [Google]
1451354721551.png
258 KB, 596x682
>>2383507
Nah I'm not them
>>
Frot and dry humping > anal
>>
>>2384223
Loving frotting/dry humping >>>anything else.
I'm a sap for cutesy loving lewd stuff.
>>
>>2384244

Bonus points if it's hands-free frot.
>>
What is your favorite thing about penises?
>>
>>2384550

Ejaculation. I like doing it and sometimes I like watching others do it.
>>
>>2350786
>theres another person from this shithole here in my state

l-lewd
>>
>>2353961
Fellow Oklahomafag (Chickasha)
>>
>>2384550
I like how 'expressionable' they are. You can always tell how good a person feels through their penis.
>>
What about a little boi cheerleader who wants to worship cock? To get out of cheer practice, arill in my ponytail and uniform and get a big thick dick in my mouth. Yes, i RP on kik
>>
File: 1454233417803.jpg (93 KB, 943x1333) Image search: [Google]
1454233417803.jpg
93 KB, 943x1333
Ahh as night rolls in, as do I.
The cocklust vampire has arrived.
Anyone in need of worshipping?
>>
>>2387416
Only if we cuddle afterwards.
>>
>>2387545
Why so desperate for contact anon?
>>
>>2387567
Too lonely for too long.
That, and I've never really cuddled before.
The closest I've gotten is my pillow I hug while I sleep.
>>
>>2387609
I guess I'm hopeless ;~;
>>
>>2387765
Sorry I was talking to a friend but I'm here.
>>
>>2387778
Cool. All I really want to do is hold someone close to me, close enough so that I can feel their heartbeat, and just be content like that.
Kissing them, too. Long and deep, until there's a string of saliva between us when we pull away to breathe.
I guess I just want a cuddly, loving relationship.
>>
>>2387978
That's so fucking cute holy shit.
>>
>>2388000
Hm, I also want to be the "big spoon" of sorts, the one that hold you, y'know? I want to feel like I'm theirs, and they're mine, and that's how it's gonna be for a loooooong time. I want them to feel fully at home, with me. Want them to greet me at the door when I get home from my job, or me greet them.
Basically I want someone that loves me, wholly and completely. Looks foward to seeing me, every day.
>>
>>2384244

http://www.youporngay.com/watch/9130897/vintage-amateur-video-of-two-young-guys-rubbing-oil-on-each-others-bodies-and-having-sex/
>>
>tfw no dicks to suck in chicago
>>
>>2384244
agreed, happy loving stuff is the best
>>
File: Spooked_Mokou.jpg (54 KB, 427x483) Image search: [Google]
Spooked_Mokou.jpg
54 KB, 427x483
>tfw you'll always have a small penis
>>
>>2392375
small femenine penis?
>>
>>2392435
It's a small feminine penis yes, I wish it wasn't small. I envy big dicked traps
>>
>>2392449
>I wish it wasn't small. I envy big dicked traps
why? do you like to be top?
>>
>>2392521
I'm one of the few here who likes playing with their length a lot (humping pillows, smacking it) and I just think it'd be more fun if my dick wasn't smaller than my phone
>>
>>2392535
>humping pillows, smacking it
you need a big dick for that?
>wasn't smaller than my phone
oh my, now i really want to see it

also, why not use your butt to play instead :3
>>
>>2384550
The texture to every penis is always different. Some have a rough head, some have veiny foreskin, some don't HAVE foreskin, some are well-lubricated already, because they leak pre-cum when they're excited...

Lots of good reasons to feel up dicks and lick them with your tongue. It's an experience all within itself.
>>
>>2392559
It's easier to do
I'm not posting it no. Just it's small is all you need to know
I do sometimes..
>>
>>2392573
I hope you understand, anon, that there's no condemnation here. This thread is made specifically as a judgment-free place to appreciate all kinds of dicks. Tastes may differ, but pride over, and love for, dicks is in common with all of us here.

Don't be afraid to describe your dick in greater detail to us. I would encourage it! Let us love your dick, anon.
>>
How do you fellate a dick without using teeth accidentally? I'm afraid that I'll hurt whoever I give a blowjob to, if I'm inexperienced with a big-enough size one.
>>
>>2392375
I have a small girly penis as well, smaller than my phone. I've come to accept my position as an inferior male, only fit to serve those with large, true mancocks. They are free to humiliate my sissy dicklet and call me boy, girl, whatever demeaning term they can think of. My only purpose is to serve the longer and the thicker cocks.
>>
>>2393238
That's an honorable goal. Does the idea of putting up your dicklet against a real man's cock, to see the MAJOR difference in size, turn you on any? It does for me.

I want to sit beneath a cock while my dick sits flaccid, and just breathe in the sweat and pure manly hormones that comes into my nostrils. Hopefully, that would serve as a reminder of what I truly enjoy: the meaningful service of delicious cocks!
>>
>>2393238
Well... I just mesured my phone and ly dick is slighty smaller that it. I feel like shit now.

I don't like the male form but knowing i have a small dick made me attracted to big cocks. I can't fap to straight porn like I use to because I know I could never make a girl orgasm like that.

I wish I could find a dommy herm(if they existed)... or be a big busty one, my penis would only serve as decoration since it's useless...
>>
>>2393238
>>2393370
>>2393387
Wtf is this

I come back to let lusty anons talk about my dick, but then I see all this sissies jerking eachother off about how small their dicks are.

You're telling me you guys WANT someone to bully you about your dick size, and treat you like trash? I guess I'll be sure to do that while you put your face all over my dick.
>>
>>2393370
>Does the idea of putting up your dicklet against a real man's cock, to see the MAJOR difference in size, turn you on any?
Oh, absolutely!!! To be completely hard and twitching, barely being half my superior's length, while he whispers, "...I'm not even hard yet." It sends shivers down my spine! If that could happen to me, I would know that I am truly meant to service real men.

>>2393503
Oh God, please! Insult my size while I bury my face in your musk; call me names and demean me. I don't deserve your cock, but you're so gracious letting me serve you...
>>
>>2394591
Bumping to see this cute dicklet being teased.
>>
Guys I need help. Im really hard...
>>
>>2395550

Fuck a pillow and record it.
>>
>>2394591
>reading this post chain
>decide to compare my dick to my phone
>have a pretty big phone
>dick is still bigger
>only about 3/4 hard
It's really great when you've got a nice chub going and it's warm to the touch. It looks big and thick, but it's still soft and floppy and you know you're still nowhere near full size. It's the perfect kind of cock to bully someone with.
>>
>>2398439
Damn, I just got hard reading this... I've got an average phone, and I'm barely the same lenght at full mast. How big are you in inches ?
(Btw who else has a phimosis ? it's like fate wanted me to be a bitch... :/)
>>
>>2398496
Seven inches against a ruler. But it has a nice downward curve (perfect for resting across a face) that throws the measurement off. It'd be 7.5 - 8 inches if it was completely straight.
>>
>>2398571
The only dick I've seen for real in my entire life is mine, and since i'm 4.7" I always had trouble imagining those with 7" or 8" inches. How can a dick be this big ?! You can pratically stroke it using both hand.
>>
>>2398668
You can. It's fun, but it takes away from the balls.
>>
>>2398439
>>2398571
Oh my God... That's almost twice the size of my length! You must own a cock truly worthy of worshipping... I'm nothing compared to you.
>>
>>2398668
>I always had trouble imagining those with 7" or 8" inches. How can a dick be this big ?! You can pratically stroke it using both hand.
It's big enough to where it covers up my belly button if I press it up against my stomach, if that helps you imagine it.
I can use both hands, but the top hand usually rubs the tip too harshly. Doesn't really help that I have big hands.
>>
>>2398696
I don't have a tape measure for girth, but I can at least measure that it's a full inch and a half wide. What do you think, anon? Could I completely cock-eclipse you?
>>
File: 123456.png (160 KB, 774x340) Image search: [Google]
123456.png
160 KB, 774x340
>>2393238
>I've come to accept my position as an inferior male
>They are free to humiliate my sissy dicklet
>My only purpose is to serve the longer and the thicker cocks.
>>
>>2398822
That's quite something indeed, i'm barely passing the pubic region.

>>2398918
Not him, but I'm as wide as you I guess.
>>
>>2398918
I... I'm roughly an inch and a half wide when erect. I do know my exact cock dimensions, though; length by girth... I'm a little embarrassed to say, but it's perfectly proportional, equal in both numbers...

>>2398978
Ah!! I wish this could be me! That body... I'm just a little too chubby at the moment... But that bell collar! I would dress like that and serve true men...
>>
How should a cockslut dress?
>>
>>2399274
Tights and a collar
>>
>>2399274
However his owner tells him to.
I'm partial to maid costumes and lace chokers.
>>
File: small vs big.png (596 KB, 1017x481) Image search: [Google]
small vs big.png
596 KB, 1017x481
>>2398978
>>2393238
>>2394591

The differences between a small feminine penis and a real man's cock are the same as a gelded child's pony next to a full potent stallion.

The former only exist as decoration, it serves to indicate its owner is aroused or about to cum. It's only a toy to play with, just like the pony. On the other hand, a COCK, in all its glory oozes masculinity and power. It's a tool for domination and fucking.

Nothing can mimic the emotional surrender of being rent apart by the impossible heat of a thick and heavy cock.
Your body barely accepts it, accommodates it willingly, then finally craves it.

It is how someone can feel a phantom limb when it’s missing. When you are entered by the massive erection of a well endowed man.
It completes your own body with a sigh of welcome completion. Nothing else can make you feel this complete surrender. It is the combination of size, thickness, heat, silk and steel... something small feminine penises are incapable of.

The difference between a penis and a cock is that a cock doesn't enter you. It OPENS you.
>>
File: 1442781341073.jpg (119 KB, 471x490) Image search: [Google]
1442781341073.jpg
119 KB, 471x490
>>2399492
Well fucking said.
>>
File: 0326555.png (326 KB, 646x710) Image search: [Google]
0326555.png
326 KB, 646x710
>>2399492
>It OPENS you.
so inspirational
>>
>>2399492
To know I will never own a real man's cock... But to know that I can have one open me... It's so conflicting, but... Do I truly know my place?
>>
>>2399626
The reality is, if you are a man with a small penis, then no matter how hard you might want to be a dominant man in bed, it’s just not going to happen. You can be as verbally or physically assertive as any other male, but when it comes to commanding someone else in bed, it is impossible.

A man with a small penis can be good at a thousand things in regards to the sexual interaction, but being a dominant alpha male is not one of them. As a matter of fact, his ability to perform in every other aspect of sexual pleasure besides penetrative, should be something he is proud of and confidant in.

T. small penis wielder.
>>
>>2399492
Could a small penis ever take down a man's cock?
>>
What's the gender ratio in these threads? I don't mind either way, and I assume it's around 90% guys, but it's still nice to know who's appreciating your cock.

Cock appreciation feels different when it comes from a guy or a girl.
>>
>>2400302
Could a kitten ever take down a mastiff?
>>
>>2400321
Same with humilation/teasing t.b.h
I'd like to hear a girl comparing the sensations between a big and a small cock during penetration... or openly lusting over the big cocks itt while she tease us, less-endowed folks.
>>
File: threat.png (12 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
threat.png
12 KB, 540x438
As the night rolls in, so does my lust for cutesy cuddly loving stuff.

Life is pain of the highest calibre.
>>
>>2399274
How about a cheerleader outfit? Thats what i'd prefer, and treated like a cheerleader! Ugh i lust for that feeling...
>>
>>2400355
No way, don't be ridiculous!

...Oh God, I'm the kitten...
>>
>>2392675
It's white, a little under four inches...and cums a LOT like a LOT
>>
File: 1447911127997.jpg (233 KB, 947x1245) Image search: [Google]
1447911127997.jpg
233 KB, 947x1245
>>2401004
Yo stop stealing my gimmick shit characterfag
-
The cocklust vampire has arrived.
>>
Is it weird if I'd rather be humilated by sissies/femboys while in front of men than by men infront of men?
>>
Anyone here..?
>>
File: 1414550298233.gif (153 KB, 250x320) Image search: [Google]
1414550298233.gif
153 KB, 250x320
>>
>>2402688
Wow!! You're smaller than ME, and that's saying something! How thick?
>>
>>2403271
About an inch..?
>>
>No videos or pics

Get it together, guys.

I can't fap to just words.
>>
>>2403285
I'd dress up my cocklet for you guys, but I haven't shaved in awhile and am not good with the itchiness that comes with it
>>
>pretty well-endowed myself, six or seven inches and decently thick
>not submissive or masochistic in that kinda way 'cause I know my tool is nice
>still greatly appreciate cocks and enjoy pleasing them (or at least the fantasy of doing so)

I wish cock worship weren't so caught up with SPH.
>>
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Two-Crossdressers-asuka-mari-21072342
>>
>>2403374
Sounds like you've got an awesome cock! Wish I could worship it for you.
>>
>>2403494
>that 69
Almost enough to make me cum.

Almost.
>>
>>2399492
This is the kind of quality post we need.
Take notes.
>>
I want somebody with a real cock to tease and bully me for being such a sissy and for having a smaller cock than them. They'd be able to do anything they wanted with me like tying me up, dressing me in girls clothing, or whatever they see fit to degrade and put me in my place. I've slowly come to realize that my only real purpose is to please real men's cocks because mine is nothing compared to theirs and cannot give anyone pleasure with it.
>>
File: 29-1.jpg (402 KB, 716x770) Image search: [Google]
29-1.jpg
402 KB, 716x770
>>2405631
I was hoping one of you would show up. Nothing is more pleasurable to me than seeing little cocklet like you lusting over a real cock. The best one are those who were once straight but slowly gave up as they realized they could lost any girl the moment a real cock would present itself. Is that your case ? Or have you always been a little cocksucker ?

I'm stroking my cock right now, it's 6 inches at the moment and I'm half hard. I want you to play with your lil' clit with me Right now. Don't try to cum too soon like the premature ejaculator you certainly are though.
>>
I wish I had a friend on steam who would bully me and make me stroke my little sissy cock to them while telling them all my filthy desires
>>
>>2405727
I actually was straight for most of my time growing up...It was kind of the thing to use gay as an insult or to look down on it but sometime during high school I started getting a little curious. Now I mostly think about cock and rarely get excited when I see a naked woman. All I want to do now is be a fucktoy for somebody with a real cock like yours.
I'll certainly play with it thinking about all the ways I'd want to be used and toyed with as a bunch of men with real cocks use me however they want.
>>
>>2405748
The best way to play with an oversized clit is with two fingers. You only get to use your hands on a real cock where you can feel its thickness.
Try to find a ribbon for you dick, btw it will compliment its statut very well.
Now tell me. How big are you ? I'm at full mast now, 8x6 inches and ready to go.
>>
>>2405789
Of course! I should only be thinking about doing my best to please a real cock. I'm a little under 5 inches but I've never really checked my girth. I can easily wrap my hand around it though and I've been told my hands are a little small...
>>
File: 10-1.jpg (476 KB, 1200x1714) Image search: [Google]
10-1.jpg
476 KB, 1200x1714
>>2405843
It's good you found where you belong. There are so many men trying to challenge what nature intended for them. They are angry, bitter or they try to cope with it via cuckoldry. It's best to just accept one's place. There's nothing degrading about it, it's just nature, the greek perfectly understood that. That's also why I'm against locking one's cock.
A small cock should be free to be as stiff and as leaky as it wants. It's just not meant to be used.
>>
>>2405943
a-am I allowed to touch my little clit for you too..? I'll be a good boy and only use my hands for your big, hard cock sir and I'll even do my best to take it all in my mouth ;w;
>>
>>2405943
I wouldn't want to be anywhere else than on my knees, servicing a real cock, or bent over before being used like the cock hungry slut I am. Although...I'll have to admit being reminded of my place or even being degrading a little is a bit of a turn on for me. I kind of wish my cock would be limp while a man with a real cock uses me but I just can't hide my excitement.
>>
>>2405984
Do as you please. You can play with this sad excuse of a cock, just don't forget what is the main focus here.
>>
>>2406005
Of course sir ! You're the main focus, making your cock feel good is the only thing that matters to me.. I should lock my small pathetic cock in a chastity cage while I serve you so there's no distractions from yours <3
>>
>>2405984
>>2405992
Did you sissies ever tried something in the real world or do you just lust over cocks on the internet ? Even a Dildo is fine.
This is the only time you're allowed to take charge : Seeking a cock to worship and be claimed by it.
>>
>>2406061
I used to have a boyfriend and would suck his cock multiple times a day.. b-but I moved away and now I love to fuck myself for hours with my dildo and worship cocks like a good sissy <3
>>
>>2406061
I've actually had one close encounter but I got too nervous and bailed...I do have a toy that I enjoy playing with.
>>
>>2406028
I like my bitches free. I like to see their useless semen on the floor when they can't control themselves and end up cumming anyways. I speak from experience.
Now I guess you've only ERPing in your life, but it's your chance to impress someone who did it.
Stroke your pathetic dick behind the screen while you describe how much you want to suck and please my cock. I gave the dimensions above if it can help you, slut.
>>
>>2406077
Is it big ? The bigger the better.

>>2406074
Oh sorry, you're actually skilled. It's perfect then. I doubt your ex was as big as me though.
>>
>>2406089
Can I be your bitch too? You got me so horny just now, dominating that other anon...I wanna jerk my cock to you, and think about your swollen cock, and you jerking it off onto my face! That would make me so happy.
>>
>>2406102
It's almost 6 inches but it's also rather thick.
>>
>>2406112
Enjoy yourself. There's enough meat for all the subbies out there. That's one of the advantages of being gifted.
>>
>>2406089
Oh my gosh, I want to crawl to you on my hands and knees with a small bullet vibrator in my asshole, making my small pathetic cock twitch and squirt precum while placing my face under your cock and balls, looking up and rubbing them on my face and nose while savoring the thick, musky scent and lapping my tongue up and down like a doggy in heat. I'd start placing my mouth over your balls and swirl them around with my tongue, wiggling my face back and forth to rub your cock and precum more on my face since good boys only use their mouth and hole on their masters.. And then I'd press my face on your cock, smearing your thick, sticky precum all over me while begging like the pathetic sissy bitch I am to taste a real mans cock, knowing it'd make me gag and choke and stretch my jaw <3
>>
>>2406119
I'm so jealous! Maybe we could share...or maybe our tongues would just overlap eachother while we both fellate you dick at the same time, and fight to let your dick rest on our faces when you spew your man-milk on us.
>>
File: 26.jpg (432 KB, 1200x1717) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
432 KB, 1200x1717
>>2406121
I have yet to find someone as cock hungry as you. I did have some skilled cocksucker though. If you were to do all this to me, it would be only fair to reward you.
Have you ever taken a REAL cock. I don't care how big your dildo were, they're a good start but I can assure you there's nothing in the world like the face of a slut like you when they get their first dose of my cock. Their whole universe change and they wish they were female just to be bred.
I would take you doggystyle and pound your asshole and fuck you until you can't get up anymore, and if Î'm in the mood I would stroke your tiny clit with my big strong hand, it's like stroking a toothpick but I like when my bithches feels good.

Now stroke it for me and cum.
>>
>>2406134
If an other anon shows up Why not. It sounds plenty fine for me.
But for now on, it's free and all yours. Can you do a better performance ?
>>
>>2406174
Yes master, my ex would fuck me and make me suck his cock so much, I was completely addicted to cock since then.. it's all I can think of it's all I need in life. I'm a public cumdump for real men to fuck and use like a toy. I'm not a man, I'm a breeding bitch only good for taking cum. I want to be fucked for hours by your thick, massive cock until I'm stretched out and can't walk, I want to be filled with your sticky cum, I want to be covered in it in my mouth and on my face. I want to be kept on a leash and collar and worship your cock every hour of every day, I'd do anything for you master and anything ot make you cum I'm your bitch, I'm your sissy, im your property
h-haaaaaa im so close im so close I want to cum for master <333 i-i'll be a good faggot and cum on the floor and lick it all up liek the pathetic dog I am aaaa cock cock masters perfect cock <33
>>
>>2406212
Yes. Yes, cum on the floor and lick it. For real. It'll train you for the day you'll find a master skilled enough to truly fuck you like the bitch you are. Don't think about how "gross" it is. Remember it's not for your pleasure.
>>
>>2406187
It's hard to compete with that, sir.

>>2406212

How can I service you better?
>>
>>2350786
>Only person from the UK is in Scotland.

Okay ;-;
>>
>>2406404
Maybe you'd like me to completely dominate you, since it seems you're so much of a pussy you can't even *try* to surpass him.
With guys like you I just facefuck them without any question and I watch them turning slowy into begging adoration as they completely surrender to my will.
As this point you will just be a living onahole for me to use.
>>
>>2406513
You're right. I've always been so easily swayed by people's demands...

But when you put it like that, it doesn't seem so bad to be facefucked. So would you hold my head between your hands, thrust rapidly down my throat, and then push me down and cum on me when you're done? That sounds kind of hot!
>>
Remember when these threads were about loving all cocks, no matter what their size or shape, instead of shaming people and telling them that they have inferior cocks? Where did all of the real lovers of cock go?
>>
>>2406606
You perfectly understood. It seems you're not so worthless after all. I wouldn't go as far as to hurt you, but yes you will be a mere puppet in my hands, my dick deep down in your throat. Guys without any will are the perfect definition of a fucktoy. They're meant for quick fuck, to sate my lust before the real deal like the other anon.
But don't get the wrong idea, even if you're an inferior slut you'll still get a raw bestial breeding like all little sissies deserve <3
>>
>>2406634
They're not inferior. It's just a different kind of cock, for different use.

But feel free to praise the beauties and advantages of small cocks.
>>
File: 2459621.jpg (123 KB, 1103x1280) Image search: [Google]
2459621.jpg
123 KB, 1103x1280
>>2406634
I'd say there's more sluts looking to get trampled on than the other way around. Beside, I don't think anyone's trying to shame anybody. Tiny dicked sissies just happen to make for really good cocksleeves, that's all. If anything it's probably just a phase the thread's currently in.
>>
>>2406722
There is a study showing that men with smaller penises have bigger prostates.
Take it how you want.
>>
>>2406737
>Take it how you want.
A bigger target for me to pump into.
>>
>>2406722
>I don't think anyone's trying to shame anybody
You might have a point if someone didn't feel the need to make a thread away from this one dedicated to small cocks, only for it to not get three posts in before being told that everyone with a small cock is inferior to everyone with a large one.
>>
>>2406799
It's just a fetish anon. Your worth isn't mesured by the side of your cock.
Are you small ? It's okay to be small. Small cocks are cute and easy to suck ans guess what ? Some girls prefer them this way.
>>
File: they_see_your_dick.jpg (109 KB, 432x268) Image search: [Google]
they_see_your_dick.jpg
109 KB, 432x268
>>2406799
Sorry, anon. I saw an opportunity to indulge in one of my fetishes without considering the atmosphere and intent of the thread. The best you can do is just ignore it. Interests are bound to clash and all you can really do is put yourself out there even if what you're looking for runs counter to the current thread trend.
>>
>>2406901
This thread was intended to talk about any topic involving small dicks, so your post was perfectly legit. And very well written on top of that.
>>
Any cock-hungry slut still there ?
>>
>>2408565
Who's asking?
>>
>>2408770
A big-packing dom
>>
>>2408794
O-oh.

How big? And how dominating are you?
>>
>>2408809
I'm not as big as the last one but it's still a nice big 7.5inch cock..
I can be as dommy as you want, if you get off to be treated like dirt for example.
>>
>>2408823
I think if you're dommy enough, "want" is hardly a word that exists in my vocabulary. For example, no matter if I "want" you to fuck my with that 7.5 inch cock of yours, you would do it to me, if that's how you like it. If I "want" you to stop, you start thrusting into my ass, or my mouth, harder.

I don't "want" you to dom me, or treat me like dirt. I want to NEED you to. I want to NEED your thick, juicy cock in my mouth. You understand?
>>
>>2408864
How big is your cock anyway ? Not that it matters in the end but the smallest ones are the best.
This will be the only time you will be allowed to make a coherent sentence as I will reduce your mouth to a tool for worship.
>>
>>2408906
M-my cock is a little over 4 inches, sir. Why do you ask?
>>
>>2408915
Because if tou ever used it before you will soon enough realize how pathetic it was compared to the real thing. Now get to work. Stroke my cock, massage my heavy hanging balls and let the musk of a real male fills you.
>>
>>2408955
Yes, sir.

Would you like me to massage your balls while I pour my hot breath over your dick, and stroke it smoothly and slowly until you get nice and hard for me? Would you like it if I poured my slobber over your cock head, and rubbed my face all into it, in order to make a sloppy mess in lubricating your manly shaft?

Or do you want me to just get to the point, and shove your dick down my throat as far as my gag reflex will let me?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.