[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your favorite and least favorite fetishes /trash/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82
File: 495526.png (30 KB, 450x366) Image search: [Google]
495526.png
30 KB, 450x366
What are your favorite and least favorite fetishes /trash/?
>>
File: 1458493211.bunny-butt_image.jpg (105 KB, 974x803) Image search: [Google]
1458493211.bunny-butt_image.jpg
105 KB, 974x803
Can we count Judy as a fetish?
>>
>>2179669
My fetishes:
>incest
>anal, ideally painal
>rape
>chubby (not fat, once the gut starts to hang down I'm outtathere)

Fetishes I despise:
>Cuckold (but hey, it turns you on to be despised, so go slurp nigger cum out of your wifes poon). Cuckolds are aggressively cancerous.
>Scat : usually they are fully aware that their fetish is toxic and retarded and are embarrassed about it, as they should be
>Diaper: sort of like cuck, you're embracing being pathetic.
>Feet: would be fine if they didn't could shut the fuck up about it and not spam up camwhore threads begging for "POST FEET PLS". Women think it's fucking weird and stupid and annoying when you sexualize feet, just like it would be if you sexualized their earlobes or their car tires or anything else not really remotely sexual.
>>
by "least favorite fetishes" do you mean of the fetishes we have, or of all fetishes out there that we know of?
>>
>>2180122
>Cuckolds are aggressively cancerous.

"canceroys" how, exactly? and do please ensure you answer this without moving the goalposts or strawmanning, claiming that having this fetish means they shitpost about it on 4chan or similar
>>
>favorite

scat

>least favorite

feet

I'm never gonna get a foot fetish, cause humans're gross...
>>
>>2180048
Yes.
>>
>>2180141
>without moving the goalposts or strawmanning

First, stop being a huge pussy right out of the gate. "Cancerous" is my subjective estimation, so I can have whatever goalposts or use whatever standards I want.

Cuckolds are aggressively cancerous because they post the following troll threads:
>Why do white women love black men?
This one is a constant feature on /b/ now
>Picture of interracial person: "This is the new future of humanity, how do you feel about that white boi"
regular feature on /b/
>Bullshit statistic thread on how white women love black dick
regular feature on /b/
>Guys please help me my girlfriend is fucking my friend right now and she's just laughing at me and his cock is so much bigger and he's an alpha and she said she's going to keep doing it woe is me or some other totally implausible bullshit story
also a regular feature on /b/ - a cuck completely fabricates a story about how horrible it is to be cucked to ostensibly solicit advice, but really because he loves hearing people tell him what a pathetic cuckfag he is.

I recognize all these threads instantly as cuckold bait threads and don't even bother opening them, but on average on /b/ there's 2-3 of them up and running. That's cancer, and it's aggressive because of how cuckfags function mentally. They NEED not only to imagine someone else fucking their wife, they also need to have other people telling them how absolutely pathetic they are. So they make up absolute bullshit and spam it constantly.
>>
>>2180435
>First, stop being a huge pussy right out of the gate. "Cancerous" is my subjective estimation, so I can have whatever goalposts or use whatever standards I want.

except, no. if you make the claim

>X is cancerous

but as soon as you are called out on your assertion you reduce it or change it entirely, it means you are not actually of the opinion you claimed you were. so stop pulling No True Scotsman bullshit out of your arse and speak literally.

what if I said "blacks are cancer"? obviously, it is interpreted as my claiming that blacks are cancer. there is no reason for me to say "blacks are cancer" if what I actually mean is literally anything less or different.

in any case however you lose since having a fetish does not necessarily impact one's influence on the world in any way, so you could not answer without changing your original argument.
>>
>>2180141
>>2180508

I can't believe a cuck is bawwing about how utterly shitty his fetish is and is perceived as. Isn't that the point, you fucking retard?

>cuck pride
>>
File: tumblr_nzquxe2t7b1uuteuqo1_1280.jpg (140 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzquxe2t7b1uuteuqo1_1280.jpg
140 KB, 1280x1280
>>2179669
Favorites:
>Futa
>Chub
>Hyper

Least Favorite
>Diaper
>Scat
>Watersports

Is futa a fetish though?
>>
>>2180508
>in any case however you lose since having a fetish does not necessarily impact one's influence on the world in any way, so you could not answer without changing your original argument.

You lose, because you're a fucking autistic cuck. See how easy that was?

You lose, you lose, you lose. You loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose larry.
>>
>>2180271
>Humans're gross
>Scat
>>
Favourites (all of these are for being on the reciving end of- eg. being raped)
>rape
>gore
>size difference
>bestiality with the human being submissive/fucked
>cuntboys

Worst
>feet
>vomit
>cuckold/ntr
>>
I have a huge sissy/feminization fetish
>>
>>2180574
>>2180627
>I have no argument and I must shitpost
>>
>>2179669
OP here checking in on this thread, and it looks like I should've specified that I meant from an attraction standpoint rather than a fanbase standpoint. Oh well.
>>
Favorites
>cute
>fat/weight gain/any chub or thick
>rape
>excessive sexual fluids (sometimes)

Worst
>Scat
>Diaper
>Watersports
>Feet
>Gore
>Weight gain where the inner body structure stretches(i.e. stretching spine, arms, legs) with addition of fat. Literally only autists like this.
>>
File: 1459438788308.jpg (151 KB, 780x1356) Image search: [Google]
1459438788308.jpg
151 KB, 780x1356
>>2179669
Love
>Furry
>Lactation
>Oil
>Incest
(Only cousins or brother/sister)

Hate
>Futa
Mostly because of how many nicknames it has, I have over 70 filters up, and 50 of them are just nicknames for futa.
>Cuckold
>Diaper
>Loli
>Fat/inflation/expansion
>Anything Hentai

Fear
>Scat/Piss/Vomit/Blood
>Anal
>Latex
>Necrophilia
>Asphyxiation
>Underwater
>>
>>2180574
You wouldn't even know that fetish existed if it weren't for /pol/ shitposting.
>>
>>2179669
>Muh fetish
Petplay
Furshit
Domination

>Least favorite
Choking
Drowning
Cutting
>>
>>2179669
favorite

>Xenos: furries, aliens, monster girls, robot girls, ponies, shortstacks, etc.

>Human male x furry female or other type of female xeno

least favorite

>NTR
>Yuri
>loli
>/d/ tier fetishes (scat, futa, diapers, hyper, gore, fart)
>>
>>2180122
>fucking weird and stupid and annoying when you sexualize feet, just like it would be if you sexualized their earlobes or [...]
Both feet and earlobes are areas that are sensitive to touch though, so it's not /that/ weird to psychologically connect either to physical intimacy and thus sexuality.

Armpit fags are way weirder.
>>
>>2182279
we maybe weirder, but our taste > your taste :^)
>>
>>2179669
Faves
>Cute/Loving sex
>Sexual discovery/exploration
>Loli
>Loli x Shota
>Bestiality
>X-ray
>Bisexual
>Futa (clitdick subtype, balls nothx)
>Sex train

Filtered
>Hoi-Hoi anatomy
>Gore
>Necrophilia
>Scat and other excretionary fetishes
>plain Yaoi
>Diapers
>Bukkake
>Bondage
>Torture
>>
File: 1447819182523.jpg (53 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1447819182523.jpg
53 KB, 604x604
I don't like the "disgusting" fetishes like scat, diapers and guro.

Which is funny because I'm cool with vore despite it involving lots of gross fluids and smells.
>>
>>2182317
I don't like either feet or armpits. I like stomachs, particularly at a specific level of slim muscularity and a little softness.
>>
>>2182323
Oh yeah

Fave
>Healthy/stocky types
>Shortstacks

Filter
>Morbidly obese

Fill out your clothes, don't spill out of them.
>>
Seriously though, beyond the furfaggotry itself I have incredibly tame fetishes. Embarrased nudity, androgyny, sexy massages, and loving passionate buttsex.
>>
>>2181655
>>rape

Me too. I don't get why some people have to have the chick enjoy it to like it. I think it's hottest when she's pissed and glaring, or just plain upset.

>>2181824
>>Incest
>(Only cousins or brother/sister)

I used to feel the same way, but now I really dig mom/son and daddy/daughter. I bet you'll change too. The thought of a daddy pumping a cute little princess's tight puss or a mom having to give it up to her demanding teenage brat hnnggg

>>2182323
>>Sex train

Yes please. Something primal and fucking good about a woman that gets her ass or pussy topped off and doesn't get a break before she's already getting plowed by the next dude.

The frustrating thing about a lot of train sex videos is that you can tell the guys are often intentionally holding out. Fuck that, I want to see a girl get jizzed in 10 times in 15 minutes.

Also, as was said already, cuckoldry will always be the scum at bottom of the barrel.
>>
File: file.png (587 KB, 600x413) Image search: [Google]
file.png
587 KB, 600x413
>>2182831
>Sex train
That's not a sex train, that's gangbang.
Think more like this, only people.

>Incest
Incest is best, but you can't spell twincest without wincest.
>>
I don't thinks of fetishes I dislike enough to pick a least favorite. Scat maybe? Vore? Concrete enemas? I dunno fucking know man, there's a lot of weird shit out there.

My absolute favorite is super vanilla: Stockings. It was muh first.
>>
>>2182876
wouldn't that be a sex centipede though anon?
>>
Public urination, flashing in public, pony, blood, and sometimes vomit.
>>
File: 1459667054351.webm (3 MB, 416x600) Image search: [Google]
1459667054351.webm
3 MB, 416x600
Male human on female anthro impregnation is the best
>>
>>2179669
Favorites: Xenos (furshit included), cute sex, chubby girls (no. no bbw shit).

Least favorites: slob, scat/watersports/diapers/farts, futa (i'm not a fan of it, but the fans are too obnoxious and always find a way to stick it onto fucking everything), ntr (same reason as futa, but without the "stick it into fucking everything" part), guro and other /d/-tier crap (hyper, blueberries, vore, etc).
>>
>>2183834

does an uncropped version of this exist? if so, where find?
>>
Favorites
>Furry
>Weight Gain/Fat/Chubby
>Burping
>Fit/Muscle
>Exercising

Hate
>Futa
>Fart
>Scat
>Diaper
>Loli
>cuckold
>>
File: 1423229662029.gif (496 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1423229662029.gif
496 KB, 500x385
>>2185246
Are burps just mouth farts though?
>>
>>2186631
While I agree, farts do tend to smell a lot worse.
Also sharts are a thing I guess
>>
File: 1443702104689.jpg (867 KB, 1483x2127) Image search: [Google]
1443702104689.jpg
867 KB, 1483x2127
Oppai Loli
>>
love
>Human on anthro/feral
>abdominal bulge
who doesn't love a big cock showing near your stomach
hate
>fart
>scat
>cuck
>vore
>diapers
>watersports
Seriously, who gets off to people dying
in someone's stomach?
>the only vore artist i tolerate is Karbo
>>
File: 1440777154280-0.jpg (233 KB, 854x1200) Image search: [Google]
1440777154280-0.jpg
233 KB, 854x1200
Fav
>muscle (and I mean quality muscle, nonna that tumor shit)
>/ss/
>femdom
>anthro
>futa
>cum inflation
>shortsacks
also this >>2183834

Hate
>fart
>scat
>watersports
>vore
>daiper
>cuckold
>>
>>2186821

I guess since if ever there was a thread for my opinion on this it would be this one, so I just wanna say, after one of my dogfucking friends converted me into being a dogfucker, my ideal girl became a chick with flat tits, but 6/ 8/ 12 or so nipples, as a cat or dog. chest tits alone turn me off.

however it's even worse when the chick doesn't have tits to speak of at all, so as a rule I HATE scaly females since nothing with scales has tits unless it's part mammal (in which case I may like it), and all "feral" females since "feral" to the furry fandom seems to mean "the furry equivalent of scaly, since nipples are gross to me". I only like scaly/ feral if it's gay, if it's not, it's mostly not worth looking for content of it I like.

a furry chick with her 2 human nips and breasts, but who was flat below that with say 6 more nipples going down to her pussy as a dog would be a fine compromise. cause furry OCs are mostly literally totally human, anyway, so chest tits are very standard. but I wish having an underside as a dog was more common for fursonas and furry OCs
>>
>>2179669
Most favorate, and I blame /d/ for most of these
Soft vore
Feet/paws/anything at the end of a leg
macro/micro
Oral anything, especially sloppy makouts
Scalie mostly, but sometimes furry
[lolspoilers]rape play[/lolspoilers]
Beastiality
Xenomorphic genitals (not Alien xeno, but anything vastly different than the standard vagina/penis combo)
Incest

Least favorates
WS/Scat or anything else 'dirty'
Anything involving death
Guro
>>
>>2187186

"beast" meaning human x animal is not spelled using the word "beast" in its long form. it's pronounced "besch".

bestiality

it's fucking retarded, but that's what's up
>>
File: 55340444_p0.png (3 MB, 2000x2063) Image search: [Google]
55340444_p0.png
3 MB, 2000x2063
Likes -
>shota
>furry
>mild femdom
>muscle (nothing too extreme)
>socks
>ballbusting

Dislikes -
>anything that probably smells bad
>guro or any type of physical harm that goes way too overboard
>>
Bestiality is my fave, and also petplay. I want a woman to suck me off while she gets fucked by a dog, and I pet her head and tell her what a good girl she is. Collars, plug tails, and ear headbands make it even better, Unf. Also into exhibitionism a bit.
>>
Favorite:
Incest
Age difference
Size difference (but no macro shit)
Exhibitionism
Gangbang
Maledom

Least:
Feet
Seriously you feet fags make me sick
Watersports/Scat
>>
Favorites:
Anthro, Anthro on Feral, Human on Anthro
Scalie Master on Furry/Human Slave, Rape, Impregnation, oviposition, Human on Pokemon, Mindbreaking, Lactation, reverse rape by multiple females, incest, adultery, size difference, cum marking, human/furry cattle, milking, biting, scratching, branding, forced homosexuality, orgasm control, voyerism, public sex, abuse, milfs, high school, futa (especially hyenas), muscles, ageplay, canine furs, taurs, bondage, weres, demons, monsters, gender transformation, estrus/heat and that is all I can think of right now

Okay with:
Blood play, chubby furs, humiliation, mind control, breast inflation, unrealistically sized breasts/balls, maw knoting, forced cum guzzling, anal, vampirism, and some other shit I can't think of right now

Hate
Scat, flatulence, diapers, pedophilia (as in not ageplay but actual sex with minors), watersports, vore, death, guro, insects, autoerotica, castration, mutilation, unbirthing, oversized female genitals, giants, torture, cunt boys, morbid obesity, and probably a bunch more
>>
>>2187303
>Feet
Dont know how it makes you sick, feet are just boring and done to death. [spoiler]Like blowjobs[/spoiler]
>>
File: Untitled.png (296 KB, 744x491) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
296 KB, 744x491
>>2179669
>>
File: lucario2.png (928 KB, 647x900) Image search: [Google]
lucario2.png
928 KB, 647x900
Favourite:
CFNM
Incest
Anthro on Human
Anthro on Feral
And weirdly, censored females with uncensored males (probably ties into cfnm), pic related

Least Favourite:
Anything relating to body waste
Gore
Vore
Feet
Macro
Diaper

Very vanilla likes and dislikes but oh well
>>
Favorites
Fart
Yandere
Monstergirl
Cunt Busting
G/Milf

Least
Netorare
Futanari
Ball busting
Scat
Eye licking
>>
Likes: Latex, Breastfeeding, Bukkake, Milfs, Anthro x Anthro, Gangbang.

Dislikes: Feet, Vore, Scat, Cuck, Fat, Gore, Loli and Diapers.
>>
File: sun bic.jpg (658 KB, 850x1062) Image search: [Google]
sun bic.jpg
658 KB, 850x1062
>Cute things put in sexual situations get me rock hard
>Futa
>Shota
>loli (Including oppai loli)
>rape
>Chubby - kinda fat
>Traps
>Flat chest too really huge chest.

And after a long time of fapping I might get into more degenerate stuff like dendrophilia, hyper, smegma and the like

I can't stand:
>Diaper
>NTR/ KEKOLD makes me feel sad and lose boners. I tried, I really did.
>Feet fags ruining perfectly good threads with them begging for more feet pictures when a girl happens too not be wearing any shoes
>Futanari without balls. What the fuck is the point?
>Vore for the most part. Especially when they enjoy dying in the stomach. Fucking what?
>Disgusting smelly slobs. I can get off too less then ordinary sweat and smells and the like but something about slobs makes me flaccid.
>>
>>2191973
>fetishes I dislike:
>feetfags ruining threads
>>
File: 1451430663602.png (618 KB, 649x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451430663602.png
618 KB, 649x1200
>>2191984
Oh yeah, and feet in general. Better?
>>
>>2179669
Favorites:
- Watersports
- Incest
- Bestiality
- Mother getting off on snuffing her daughter, or watching her get snuffed. Necrophilia is a bonus.

Don't really have any least favorites.
>>
>>2179669
Fav
Furry (furry female x human male)
Zoophilia
Living suits
Incest (mom on son)
Multibreast if they don't go overboard
Traps
Piercings
Tattoos

Dislike
Futa which I don't really get because I can get off to both genders, but when it's just a chick witha cock or cuntboy something about it turns me off.
Cuck
Humiliation
Rape
Guro
Vomit
Puke
Necrophilia
>>
>>2192580
>Multibreast if they don't go overboard

kek
>>
>favorite
furry, and pretty much anything that follows includes it, if it's just humans then I only like vanilla
crossdressing (if male)
tentacles/slime
light bondage (bound wrists or ankles, tied to things)
shota

thankfully images exist that combine all of these sometimes since they're easy to play off of each other, it's fabulous

>loathe
pretty much fucking everything else, but the "top" ones would be any fetish that involves causing unwanted harm or injury or fucking death to someone else, also shit/piss/puke

horses and futa/herms are also a bonerkill
>>
>>2179669
Favorite: Size Difference/Shortstack, I'm fucked up I guess, I like smaller ladies. Probably what draws me to /scale/ and their kobolds.

Least Favorite: Vore, I legitimately cannot find the concept of being eaten and digested sexually appealing.
>>
File: 37268903_p6.jpg (185 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
37268903_p6.jpg
185 KB, 533x800
>Like
Furry
Humiliation/Embarrassment
Fluids
Shota
Feral
Feral genitals
Bondage
Chubby & slight weight gain
Paws
[spoiler]Diapers[/spoiler]

>Dislike
Anything harmful, slight pain is okay
Puke
Blood
Shit
Bara
Obesity
[spoiler]Diapers[/spoiler]

I get off to pretty much everything not on the "dislike" list so these are just the extremes.
>>
>>2192970

why do you believe you both like and dislike diapers? or, rather, what does liking and disliking it entail for you?
>>
>>2184021
https://e621.net/post/show/862771/3d_-artwork-animated-blue_eyes-blurred_background-

Enjoy anon
>>
>>2193081

thank you for delivering, but I already saw someone posted it >>2171887 in another thread before the cropped version was posted here, so I figured the cropped version was used on purpose just to troll.

but thank you again.
>>
>>2193023
It's just so damn autistic and I hate myself for liking it. 99% of the content is absolute garbage, but I just can't help but really like the 1% that's somewhat decent.
>>
>Most Favored
Preg
Bimbo/bimbofication
lactation
Weight Gain
Hyper tits/butt/dick/balls/hips

Preg, Weight Gaining and Lac have been in furshit for years, but finally happy to say that I'm seeing a lot more bimbo related stuff.

>Least Favored
NTR/Cuck (its like the cheating fetish's ugly cousin. it puts way too much emphasis on the victims despair, and I can't get into it. Cheating ignores the despair at least)
Watersports/Scat
Blood
>>
>>2193176
>pic

does an iq of 95 really mean Ds across the board in school? :'(
>>
>>2179669
Things I like
>Fat/BBW/Weight gain
>Preg
>Cum Inflation
>lactation
>Size difference
>shortstack

Things I hate
>Vore (oooh, nothing says "sexy" like cannibalizing your partner)
>Hyper anything (Far too inelegant for my liking)
>Futa (I mostly hate how pervasive this one is)
>Inflation (absolutely horrendous)

Honorable mention goes to scat/NTR/feet
>>
>>2193197
not necessarily, it's actually pretty average. the majority of the population falls between 85 and 115.
>>
>>2180122
>feet

Not a footfucker, but at least I can kinda understand them. The nerves that connect the feet to the base of the spine are pretty close to the nerves to your vagoo/benis. Sometimes they get really close.
>>
>>2193545
>inelegant
>pervasive
>likes bbw/preggo/inflation

???
>>
File: 4chan-o-Meter.jpg (2 MB, 1580x2537) Image search: [Google]
4chan-o-Meter.jpg
2 MB, 1580x2537
>>2179669
Things i like
>Futa
>Milking
>Furry
>Incest

Big No's
>Hardcore Vore
>Guro
>Watersports/Scat
>Fat
>>
>>2193658
First good version of this list I have seen.
One problem though, why is Bukkake considered Normal while gangbanging is considered Weird?
Bukkake is usually the end of a gangbang and if not, then the end of a circlejerk.
>>
>>2193759
huh, didn't notice that
That's weird
Anyways, how deep down are you guys?
I'm in Degenerate
>>
>>2193852
>Furry
Clealy degenerate, though my other fetishes fall under normal and weird.
>>
File: 1401782244133.jpg (108 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1401782244133.jpg
108 KB, 501x585
>>2180122
>just like it would be if you sexualized their earlobes

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>2193658
Where's Ohio?
>>
>>2194243
Ascended.
>>
>>2194288
Ah. Must've missed it.
>>
>>2193658
Unbirthing/Rebirthing puts me down in Irredeemable. I thought I was going to be just Degenerate.

>>2194243
In Ascended
>>
Scat is favorite, because I'm a sick fuck

Vomit is least favorite, because phobia
>>
Well, may as well throw my own two degenerate cents in.

Love (most only apply to males):
>musk
>feet (yes yes, I know, and I agree that the people who can't shut up about them ruin it)
>incest
>dom/sub, especially if it involves role reversal
>watersports
>xeno/furry
>bara/BBM
>tongue/mouthplay (unrelated to vore)

Hate:
>hard vore
>hardcore degradation/snuff
>mindwipe/mindbreak/brainwashing
>anything else involving at least one party being unwilling

Varying degrees of want/meh:
>pretty much anything else

Scat and guro are... interesting for me, in that I can get into then when I'm really horny, but they otherwise repulse me.
>>
>>2194399
get into them*

Phoneposting is suffering.
>>
>>2193852
Irredeemable plus a fuckton from the less extreme categories
>>
>>2194490
You using clover too?
I fucking hate captcha, there is no possible way to complete the "click until all options are gone."
>>
>>2180122
POST FEET PLS :^)
>>
>hyper tiddy

>guro
>>
cyclops.
>>
>favorite:
Efro (basically just the shitting part of scat with nothing else)
Tentacles
Traps
Some furry stuff

>Hate:
Scat
Vomit
Feet
Fart
Deviantart-tier shit like diapers and inflation
Cuckolding/NTR
>>
>>2194641
No, I'm not. Captcha is indeed of the devil, agreed with you there.

>>2194744
Please do not.
>>
File: 1454156776223.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1454156776223.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>2185246
>likes both chubby and fit
What's going on here anon? Your list is inconsistent.
>>
>>2187297
>dislikes physical harm
>likes ballbusting
>>
>>2179669
>Love (with conditions):
Girls (w/ big hips, big boobs are nice)
Dickgirls (all of the above, dick must be thicc)
Furry/monstergirls
Buckets of cum
Vore (w/ digestion)
Cockvore (w/ cum digestion)
Transformation (all kinds but MtF, human to animal w/ mind wipe are best)
CTF

>Hate:
OC donut steel furries (i.e. weird colours, obnoxious haircuts, general edgy appearance)
Scat/piss/fart/DIAPER
Macro (& extreme size difference)
Fat (bellies)
Feet
Gay
Ridiculous muscles (/fit/ is ok)
>>
File: Timber-wolf-9.jpg (54 KB, 550x365) Image search: [Google]
Timber-wolf-9.jpg
54 KB, 550x365
>>2194823
>OC donut Steel furries
A thousand times this.
So many furries would look beautiful if they had natural colors.
Look at this thing, it's fucking gorgeous, all the colors mix well and accent each other.
So much better than neon green and black.
>>
>>2194821
I should've just said guro or any type of harm to cause bleeding.
>>
>>2194901
not to mention that if you want your snowflake character to have cool markings, actual animals exist - you don't need to make a purple fox just because you can't think of anything more interesting
>>
>>2194801
He probably likes bara and BEARMODE guys.
>>
>>2194784
>>2180122
>>
File: 1422495721908.gif (2 MB, 277x202) Image search: [Google]
1422495721908.gif
2 MB, 277x202
>>2182279
>when you post a pic of a sexy chick on e621 and someone adds the "armpit" tag
>>
File: Werewolf-2.jpg (60 KB, 351x480) Image search: [Google]
Werewolf-2.jpg
60 KB, 351x480
>>2194951
Absolutely.
>Sorry for the shit quality, photobucket is fucktarded on mobile.
>>
File: 1449932860010.jpg (160 KB, 646x524) Image search: [Google]
1449932860010.jpg
160 KB, 646x524
Diapers
Gore
Watersports
Tickling
Castration
Hyper

Dislikes
Fat
Sounding
Loli/Shota
Fat
Futa/Cuntboy
Did I mention fat?

Everything else is a toss up for me really.
>>
File: 1410246692939.jpg (23 KB, 456x297) Image search: [Google]
1410246692939.jpg
23 KB, 456x297
>>2195041
>all that shit-tier
time to end it, my man
>>
File: 1459715804719.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459715804719.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>2195041
>gore
>castration
>>
File: 1440911324836.jpg (25 KB, 261x242) Image search: [Google]
1440911324836.jpg
25 KB, 261x242
>>2195087
>implying
If anything, I'll end you. :p
>>
>>2195041
Sorry mate. Your likes nullify your ability to have any dislikes.
>>
File: 1459702776349.jpg (837 KB, 928x1500) Image search: [Google]
1459702776349.jpg
837 KB, 928x1500
>>2195135
His fat and futa dislikes are valid.
>>
>Love
Aeromorphs
THICC (Not the landwhale meme)
/ss/
Oral Vore
Gunplay
>DELET THIS
Cuck
Fatties
Maledom
3DPD
Incest
Bestiality
>HERESY
"Exotic" Vore
Diaper
Watersports
Jeb Bush
>literally kill you are self
Inflation
>>
File: 1427302843432.jpg (414 KB, 933x1395) Image search: [Google]
1427302843432.jpg
414 KB, 933x1395
>>2195191
you like apaches, anon?
>>
File: 1455229163159.jpg (295 KB, 853x640) Image search: [Google]
1455229163159.jpg
295 KB, 853x640
>>2195191
why? why won't you be his friend?
>>
>>2195238
Of course.
>>2195248
2 days ago he said he would take his pants off and moon everyone! Nasty guy, he's a nasty guy, Jeb is a nasty guy!
>>
File: 1435059958434.jpg (27 KB, 455x334) Image search: [Google]
1435059958434.jpg
27 KB, 455x334
>All these people who like futa/traps but claim they aren't gay
>>
>>2195270
Every time I see an irl dick on screen I feel diametrically opposed to it. Same with "realistic" looking dicks too (non-hyper, very humanoid, etc). Can't explain it
>>
>>2195270
I feel the same way man, nothing is wrong with being gay, but denying it is just childish.
They claim "I just like to see two girls doing it, how is that gay?" When they emphasize the dick in every picture to ridiculous degrees.
>>
>>2195339
Give it time
>>
>>2195365
I suppose we'll all get there someday
>>
>>2195365
It's a cycle of evolution.

It goes like:

Straight > Futa > Traps > Twinks > Bara
>>
File: 1452067197007.png (237 KB, 559x694) Image search: [Google]
1452067197007.png
237 KB, 559x694
>>2194801
>>2194952
I like fit and fat girls.
I like girls with a little bit of tone.
Just a weird preference.
Also bara is gross and honestly forgot to put that on my list of least favorite.
>>
>>2179669
Anything that is gross and has to do with bad hygiene or impurities or bad health choices are the worst.
>>
>>2195395

Not him, but, gotta admit, I was never into twinks or traps, but I love me some dickgirl/ gay. and, I did start just "straight", mostly cause I never realized gay was an option.

the thing with traps and twinks are, they need to be so human to be such. even when "feral" according to e6 tagging, they're anthropomorphized so heavily in order to have female traits, even if they're just "twink", which is the grey area between definitively female, and definitively male besides their genitalia.

For me it was just:

Straight > Futa/ Traps/ Twinks/ Bara

because I really do not care for the human qualities that distinguish traps, twinks, and bara apart, but the cock is all I care about. and I hate when "futa" means they have a pussy, cause I just want gay sex. so "dickgirl" is a better term for me
>>
File: 1421544712589.png (188 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1421544712589.png
188 KB, 1000x1000
All these people who hate feet :^(
>>
>Like vore
>Don't like digestion

Suffering.
>>
>>2195668
>like digestion/ chewing
>hate swallowing since I find it autistic

I basically hate digestion cause to reach it you have to swallow the creature whole, or else you wouldn't get their being literally consumed alive. I basically only like chewing, as a lion eating a giraffe, ans for the digestion I just imagine dousing something in acid or lava.

mind you, I think swallowing something whole is "autistic" because it seems so unnatural. I like vore cause it's primal, you know. I want to scratch that feral itch, and that involves tearing and biting and chewing.

Ik some things swallow stuff whole, but I don't get it. I don't swallow things whole. seems waay autistic, like fapping to latex. but it's worse since swallowing whole goes against the entire reason I indulge in vore, whereas latexfags're just being weird on their own time in their own place.
>>
>>2179669
>favorite
Armpits
Thick, curvy (and I'm tired of land whales saying they have "curves" when their silhouette is literally a rectangle)
Pubic hair
Traps

>least favorite
Scat
Vore
Pregnancy (nothing against it personally, it's just not my thing)
Farts/smelly in general
Fat
>>
>>2195750
You like hard vore, which is basically guro.
>>
>>2195892

yeah but no one ever draws chewing/ tearing into flesh. it's always pure mouth fetishism or digestion. digestion is what people think of when they think hard vore.

plus, staight guro doesn't satisfy the vore itch. I want feral teeth gnawing into flesh, and the feral creature eating the other to bare their fangs and slobber menacingly over their prey and swallow bites of them greedily etc.
>>
>Love:

Spread pussies from cute norma ones to gaping nezumi ones
Pregnancy
Gangbang
Condom play
NTR/Cheating (depending on scenario and mostly involving pregnancy or paternity fraud and unwilling heartbroken male)
Loli/Cubs/neoteny
Female body odor/periods/saliva/sweat/snot/etc as long as they are super cute and not fatties

Ero Guro/necro/torture/peril/etc: Female needs to be getting fucked and pussy needs to be visible in all scenarios:

gutted of all organs and chest cavity opened up so spine is visible, impaled through the asshole or pussy and out mouth, asphyxia bags, erotic torture machines (bronze bulls, pears of anguish, large insertions, etc) cooking alive/roast fucking, condom suffocation
>Hate with a passion:

Futa
Gay
Feet (some paw stuff is okay if POV fucking)
Tits as a focal point (great as an accent to a scenario though)
Oral unless it is messy or mouth is open waiting for a cum shot which is great
Clothing/tame
Diapers (covering or censoring pussy makes me mad but diaper changing is pretty hot)
>>
>>2197328
>Loli/Cubs/neoteny
>neoteny
>"Neoteny is the retention, by adults in a species, of traits previously seen only in juveniles (pedomorphosis/paedomorphosis), and is a subject studied in the field of developmental biology. In neoteny, the physiological (or somatic) development of an animal or organism is slowed or delayed."

what the fuck

just fap to adults in braces like everyone else
>>
>>2197328
>Love:

>Pregnancy
>NTR/Cheating (depending on scenario and mostly involving pregnancy or paternity fraud and unwilling heartbroken male)
>Loli/Cubs/neoteny
>Female body odor/periods/saliva/sweat/snot/etc as long as they are super cute and not fatties

Fucking infidel. You lost your right to have dislikes.
>>
File: 42e.png (67 KB, 486x352) Image search: [Google]
42e.png
67 KB, 486x352
>>2197376
Most adult males are attracted to neoteneous traits during mate selection, googling it probably gives you a shit idea and I should have left it out. Basically I like extremely cute and feminine things.

>>2197439
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D5tkAUNFa4
You are free to hate everything on there except pregnancy and sweaty smelly girls.
>>
>>2195041
>Like
>Diapers
>Gore
>Watersports
>Tickling
>Castration
>Hyper

All these can be expressed in just two words, you know.

>FOREVER ALONE
>>
>>2195607
We don't hate feet, we hate your annoying ass.
>>
>>2197872

ignore this faggot thinking he can speak for everyone. I hate feet with a passion.

but that said, interpreting foot fetishism as meaning footfags/ publicly worshiping feet/ publicly shitposting about feet seems to be an ebin meem in this thread even though it's illogical, so, whatever. I guess they just wanna shove their dislike for loud footfags into any and everything they can
>>
>>2193658
I kek'd so hard at that chart holy shit
>>
>>2193658
>pic
>creep
>gunging
>"Pouring any thick, sticky liquid over your body - particularly food items such as syrup, beaten eggs, pudding, chocolate sauce, etc. - then performing a sexual act either alone or with another person."

nice..
>>
>>2193658

"Casting potgodess" under irredeemable. what does it mean?
>>
>>2193658
>omphalocephilia
>liking bellybuttons makes me irredeemable

but topkek, I remember the exact moment trypophobia became my fetish
>>
>>2199696
wouldn't that be trypophilia? also what's appealing about it to you?
>>
>>2193658
>Pinky Touches

Where exactly did Pinkie touch you?
>>
>>2199710
>wouldn't that be trypophilia?

actually, yeah, sorry. I just saw the "trypo" in the chart and didn't read the rest.

> lso what's appealing about it to you?

it's really simple. it was my first masochistic fetish.

it's the same thing anyone gets out of FNAF, and why I so strongly think the Scott guy who made FNAF doesn't understand the appeal of his own game.

it's horrifying, but the horror is a consequence of something you love (ie: a furry creature), so it turns you on. that's all there is too it. it's pure horror, but it's the stuff of a furry character you find arousing, so the horror is arousing. it's just raw masochism.
>>
>>2199815
so do you like any guro stuff at all? from that description it seems like it would be right up your alley. and if you do, what exactly differentiates the two attractions to you?
>>
File: extreme fisting.jpg (415 KB, 1280x1836) Image search: [Google]
extreme fisting.jpg
415 KB, 1280x1836
kinks
>Degrading
>Femdom
>anal
>futa
>abuse
>mild tf/tg
>mild hyper

Literally kill yourself tier
>Scat
>diapers
>hardcore gore
>farts
>People who vote for hillary clinton
>shitty OC characters

greetings from /erp/ by the way
>>
yay
>furries, almost everything
>xeno
>tf, no shit like mot
>tentacle
>monster girls
>plants
>demons, corruption

fuck no
>scat
>vore(without tf)
>gore
>inflation, hyper fat
>diapers
>>
File: Human-Animal-Hybrid-Monsters.jpg (110 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Human-Animal-Hybrid-Monsters.jpg
110 KB, 600x600
>>2199889
>mild tf

What is 'mild' tf? Transformation which only goes part way?
>>
>>2199849

guro is fine, but it's not the same as a character you love who just has a physical aspect to them you find profoundly horrifying.

I differentiate guro and trypophilia by the fact that when I indulge in trypophilia, it's just an overhanging feeling of dread, which you derive pleasure from. with guro, it's less anything like that, and more just satisfying an itch.

sorry, it's hard to explain. with trypophilia it's like, to me, mostly like bondage, right? it's basically just a memory exercise to me at this point. Guro with the way I consume it is less of an all-the-time thing you can just indulge in always, and more just something you indulge in to keep yourself from doing anything reckless irl. trypophilia is WAY less sexuslly frustrating than guro. with guro you have to find the right torture you're in the mood for, the right body you're in the mood to abuse, the way you want them to react, but if nothing else, sometimes you just want a knife driven through your head. with trypophilia, in contrast, it's just.... there.

I guess a comparison would be, it's like heroin, if what I've heard about heroijpn is correct. indulging in it just makes everything better, but unlike heroin, the feeling of trypophilia never goes away. Guro would be something that gives but a temporary high. Guro actually would be best represented as being EVERY drug that givee a temporary high with none of the downsides, but you may only be in thr mood for a specific high, or a mix, or a sequence of them.

srry for slow reply; typing on mobile
>>
>>2199981
like shit thats not blown out of proportion, still keeping a somewhat possible structure, anything like those crazy hyper TF shit is out of the question though
>>
>>2193658
>google autoholoprosencephalophilia
>only results are people saying the term is ungoogleable

quality chart senpai
>>
>>2200003
interesting explanation anon, even though I'm not into that stuff I know exactly what you mean in how you described how they're different to you
>>
>>2193658
>floor tiles
>ohio

hearty heks were had
>>
File: 1459789947117.jpg (408 KB, 974x803) Image search: [Google]
1459789947117.jpg
408 KB, 974x803
>>2180048
But in reality
>>
File: 1453608990811.jpg (659 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1453608990811.jpg
659 KB, 3000x2000
>like
feet
>hate
cuck
anything related to shit or piss
>can sometimes like when really horny
futa
furry
trap
>>
Love
>furry (duh)
>BDSM
>tentacles
>fucking machines
>anal
>non-porny bodytypes (chubby, fit, flatchested, shortstacks etc.)
>size difference (nothing with giants, but girls who are a lot smaller or bigger than their guys)

>multitits
>harems
>light transformation
>paws

Good luck finding any of it
>desluttification

Hate
>guro
>scat
>farting (seems like not having the guts to just come out and like scat, really)
>bimbo's/studs
>vore
>feet (yeah, I like paws but hate feet, shoot me)
>incest
>cuckolding
>anything hyper (muscles, dicks, fat, it all sucks)
>fake tits
>>
Human male of anthro female. Preferably pov so i can pretend it's me fucking her.
>>
beastiality

can anyone hook a bro up?
>>
Love
>Furry
>automotive, not r34, just a fucking sexy ass car rustles my jimmies
>Femdom holy fuck mah dick
>ropes (furry specific)
>light and I mean light...bsdm

Hate
>Trap
>anything guy related (not necessarily fur though)
>Goro, I just don't understand it really
>I fucking hate loli
>Shota just fucking no
>Anything kid related is a fucking no
>Inflation
>super fat, and screen covering titties
>that is all

All time favorite would be s/fur where the focus or girl is on the hood of like, a Porsche 918 or something
>>
>>2201638
Infinite chan has /zoo/

Check it out. It's a slow board though
>>
>>2201788
How do you reach infinite chan?
>>
File: 1277716492545.png (314 KB, 800x2190) Image search: [Google]
1277716492545.png
314 KB, 800x2190
>>2193658
Where the fuck are my butter golems?
>>
File: sextype.jpg (4 MB, 1560x9320) Image search: [Google]
sextype.jpg
4 MB, 1560x9320
Just remembered that I've had this pic downloaded within some image pack. Have at thee!
>>
>>2202192
If this was done with normal, more humanistic characters I would understand some of these better
>>
>>2202293
Well, that'll require someone with catalgophilia and a whole lot of free time.
>>
>>2201268
>desluttification
congrats, I've literally never heard of that one and I'm pretty degenerate
>>
>>2201870
typing vertically because my post is "spam"
c
h
n
e
t
/
z
o
o
>>
File: image.png (426 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
426 KB, 1136x640
Furry is cancer

http://youtu.be/Mz3Mi_OZYno
>>
Like: facesitting, light femdom

Hate: scat, feet, excessive cum, vore
>>
>>2202832
Bro, even furries fucking despise and drink bleach over that video man, we fucking loathe that video
>>
>>2202791
Oh fucking hell that shit was hell!
Went to fucking deep in that shit God damn scars for life holy fuck
>>
>>2203300
it's zoophilia, what exactly did you expect?
>>
>>2203324
Well less fucking dog dicks that's for damn sure
>>
>>2203396
mate what the fuck do you think zoophilia is
>>
>>2203452
Maybe variety?? Jesus I thought wrong...leave it at that
>>
>>2203487
from the way you worded your posts it sounded like you were scarred by the fact it was animal porn desu
that was maybe a bit dramatic of a reaction to say you were scarred for life by a lack of variety m8
>>
>>2203503
Well it was just one thing, not like...what I thought maybe...it was pretty shocking desu
>>
File: 1458065228032.jpg (45 KB, 385x413) Image search: [Google]
1458065228032.jpg
45 KB, 385x413
Oh boy
Favorites
>Bestiality, leaning towards male human on female feral, but I like both
>Feral in general
>Muscular women
>Amazon
>Incest of anything
>Furries, although the community is something I don't care for, nor do I believe myself to be an animal
>Scalies
>Loli
>/ss/
>Breast expansion
>Slavery
>Mind control
>Corruption
>Bug on female
>Oviposition
>Female bugs in general
>Plants
>BBW but not in an overly fat way, mostly just the dumb thick meme
>aliens
>horrible terrifying female monsters being fucked by guys
>Robots
>Size difference
>Parasites of the mind-control variety
>Birthing, but only if the offspring is something non-human
>Time stop
>Ignored sex, where nobody cares about people fucking like animals in public
>Clowns/Mimes
>Mannequins
>Helmets or other face obscuring things
>Knee-high socks
>Sock jobs

Dislike
>Futa because it's just so dull
>Anything M/M really
>Feet stuff
>Footjobs
>Guro

I have issues
>>
File: 1418342015695.jpg (121 KB, 513x576) Image search: [Google]
1418342015695.jpg
121 KB, 513x576
>>2203789
>>Clowns/Mimes
>>
File: 3448aa24aee8b20f67b386805d9f0f01.jpg (610 KB, 1088x1252) Image search: [Google]
3448aa24aee8b20f67b386805d9f0f01.jpg
610 KB, 1088x1252
>>2203852
I like the bubbly personality that clown girls have.
Mimes, I'm not sure, it's probably the make-up.
>>
>>2203789
99.999 percent of furries don't believe their an animal...a fursona is like a video game character, it's nothing like otherkin...a lot of furries hate otherkin, I do
>>
>>2203852
>mind controlling parasites, non-human birthing, slavery and lolis
>only freaked out by clowns
kek, I gotta say while I'm not into most of this guy's stuff he's probably the closest itt to being as degenerate as me
>>
>>2193852
I go as low as irredeemable with a large amount on Creep, so I guess degenerate.
Either there's a lot of shit that has nicknames for or there are enough jokes in the prompt to make me laugh. At least the list is pretty damn comprehensive.
>>
>>2203789
>Furries, although the community is something I don't care for, nor do I believe myself to be an animal
Believing yourself to be an animal is an entirely separate thing from being a furry.

Also,
>Ignored sex, where nobody cares about people fucking like animals in public
>Clowns/Mimes
>horrible terrifying female monsters being fucked by guys

Top-tier taste. I also like seeing just normal ugly women getting fucked by guys. It's hard to find porn videos with clowns and mimes, though, so art is what usually scratches the itch.
>>
>>2203949
I actually respect Otherkin, but not how tumblr fucking puts it. Gave them a somewhat bad name. Otherkin is supposed to be spiritual reincarnation shit, not like "Oh noo im a xxx in a human body i need to feel like how I "truly am" " bullshit that is just "Muh special snowflake" mentality.
>>
>>2203256
Recognizing cancer does not make you less carcinogenic
>>
>>2203963
It's just because that's actually a new one.
>>
Giantesses, but within reason: a 7 foot tall amazon would be a dream.
And love, not just sex if that counts as a fetish

Anything bdsm is awful, as well as furryshit.
>>
>>2204067
except that's the same thing m8 :^)
>*tips*
>>
>>2204067
>>2204090
Well I despise tumblr, I've never met a chill otherkin and yes, admitting that something is fucking horrible, beyond our understanding at least shows that the majority of us, are actually normal, and it's the fucking weirdfags and autists that make this shit not a good look for us, the same as otherkin in the words of anon
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-06-00-38-40.png (139 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-06-00-38-40.png
139 KB, 480x800
The quick defend and the quick stab was on point btw
>>
>>2195750
Technically the term vore only applies to swallowing whole. It's the term used to describe the way snakes eat.
>>
File: jacks face when.jpg (15 KB, 526x359) Image search: [Google]
jacks face when.jpg
15 KB, 526x359
>>2204175
Charge your fucking phone, nigga
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-06-00-45-49.png (117 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-06-00-45-49.png
117 KB, 480x800
>>2204233
Dubs decided
>>
>>2204270
how does your phone only hold 5%
also why the low resolution
>>
>>2204289
Idk it's fucked but it last normal....screen shot is shit too
>>
File: 1458047499168.jpg (58 KB, 324x557) Image search: [Google]
1458047499168.jpg
58 KB, 324x557
>>2193658
>I actually delve into Ascended
Never have I felt so utterly depraved
>>
>>2204368
what did it for you anon? blue waffles?
>>
File: 1456265382821.png (222 KB, 366x500) Image search: [Google]
1456265382821.png
222 KB, 366x500
>>2204387
>Celestial bodies
I had a fantasy once about fucking the Earth, because it's pretty much the most motherly thing in existence.
The ultimate incest.
>>
>>2204368
Is Lucid dream sex the same as astral sex?
If so I might dip into ascended too.
Anyways, I gotta try fapping to fractals sometime.
>>
>>2204424
pretty interesting. you ever try fucking a tree or the ground or some shit?
>>
>>2204439
I thought about it, but I'd have to be pretty desperately aroused to even try that.
>>
>>2193658
Ascended, I love resonation and celestial concepts, I fapped to a black hole once, and a super nova. But how is furry so high? The fuck, most of creep is worse than that
>>
>>2195395
So they say but I feel like bara is a forced meme. It's like, just, ugh. I can't describe it. It's icky in a way that hypermuscle isn't. I hate how some shitposting cabal has decided we should all like mongoloid old fat guys. It's like they've completely pozzed IRL and they want to move on to my animes. I wish they'd just go away.
>>
>>2204127
make your bait a bit more subtle. :^)
But in seriousness, the difference is that they don't fucking act like a fox if they're foxkin.
>>
>>2204503
I'll agree with you on that anon
>>2204471
>old
I love bara but I don't want old shit either
>>
File: 1459876218208.jpg (408 KB, 650x923) Image search: [Google]
1459876218208.jpg
408 KB, 650x923
I mean seriously how does this shit rate so damn high
>>
>>2180271
>>2194344
Literally the only bros in this thread.
>>
>>2204633
Your literally attracted to shit post....the irony
>>
>>2193658

>vore
>unbirth
>rebirth
>entity merging
>astral sex

I don't understand why I get off to these
>>
>>2204757
Vore is great
>>
>>2204888
Trips confirms, vore is great
>>
>>2204888
>>2204899
what does it mean if you're into literally everything other than oral vore (ie anal, unbirthing, cock vore, etc)
>>
>>2204907
I don't really know, it's you senpai, I like proportional vore, micro vore, and cannibalism but oh well, your shuts more extreme
>>
>>2204992
Why the fuck...did it add senpai are you fucking kidding me auto correct
>>
>>2205064
word filters baka desu senpai
>>
>>2205064
I've only typed that shit once in my life, you have to be fucking kidding me...how fucking stupid is my phone, like what the actuall Fuck
>>
>>2204992
my shit always seems to be the most extreme possible barring guro desu, I guess I'm a tip degenerate
>>
>>2205085
It's whatever, you do you, I can't judge, I'm a furry and apparently that's borderline irredeemable
>>
>>2197847
At least I have my parents to talk to. I'm not totally alone? Right?
>>
>>2203568
infi's zoo board is fucking awful. Actually, all of infinity is awful.
If you want conversation then the zoo threads that pop up here are okay. If you want porn then use a porn site.
>>
>>2193658
This is all fucked up as usual. The levels should be:
>sickeningly pure
>normalfag
>weird but accepted
>weird and unaccepted/taboo
>physical or psychological harm
>murderous or fatal

This distinguishes "uh huh, okay" from "what the fuck?" from "you're going to kill some people, aren't you?".

Also voting to keep ascended and beyond because it's kek.
>>
>>2205980
look anon, just because I want to brutally murdered somebody in my mind and fuck their entrails doesn't mean I'd do that irl
>>
>>2205991
The "you're going to kill some people, aren't you?" was a normalfag's reaction.
Just getting off to that thing in your thoughts or using drawn porn puts you in weird and unaccepted anyway. Finding real videos/porn of gruesome snuff and using that or making your own snuff fantasy a reality puts you in murderous or fatal.
>>
>>2202728
That's because it's not really a thing. It's bimboification in the opposite way. If you look at my list, you can probably guess I hate pretty much everything that has to do with the typical bimbo image.

So instead of turning a nice girl into a whore, you turn a whore into a nice girl. And instead of the story ending with her taking two dicks in every hole in the alley behind the MacDonalds, it ends with her cuddling on the couch.
>>
File: 1442116136723.png (62 KB, 443x750) Image search: [Google]
1442116136723.png
62 KB, 443x750
>>2203944
>honk

My ex used to hate clownporn, and anything with bodypaint, but I think it's kind of endearing, in an odd way.

Plus, is there anything crazier and more decadent than fucking a literal clown?
>>
>>2206413
>is there anything else more decadent
An excellent glass of chocolate milk comes to mind.
>>
>>2204633

cum on m8, you don't have a vomit fetish? they may not go hand-in-hand, but you consume them the same way
>>
File: 1446293773953.png (151 KB, 500x613) Image search: [Google]
1446293773953.png
151 KB, 500x613
>>2179669
>favorite
furry(both anthro and feral)
throatfucking(both giving and receiving)
chubby/fat
love
makeup(especially messy aftersex makeup)
cute things
creampie/impregnation
NTR(netori)
age difference
size difference
incest
/ss/
traps/crossdressing(both myself and others)
dom/sub
gangbang(receiving only)
paws(not feet)
beastiality
high heels
socks
watersports
rape

>least favorite
gore
NTR(netorare)
scat
farts
vore
>>
>>2179669
>like
Fat/Weight Gain/BHM/SSBHM
Incest (Dad-son, Brothers)
DILFs
Paws (not feet)
Dom/Sub (Daddy-Son scenarios especially)
Consensual Sex
Age/Size Difference
Face Sitting
Squishing
Smelly Balls

>hate
Scat
Piss
Vomit
Gore
Diapers
Slob
>>
>>2207034
>dislikes slob but likes smelly balls
>>
I really, really wanna fuck my mom.
>>
Feet in socks, tights, shoes (closed toe, anything else is disgusting.)
Femdom
Futa
Anal
Face sitting
Pegging
Really pure stuff

Hate:
Scat
¿Barefeet?
Piss
Vomit
Gore
Diapers
Sweat
Armpits
Vore
Maledom
Cucking
Farts
The basic degenerate shit you find on dA.

Can fap to with guilt:

Furry, as long as it fits into one of the likes.
>>
>>2207221
>Likes:
>Feet in socks

>Hate
>¿Barefeet?

think you might wanna check to see if you have any psychological issues, there.
>>
File: 1414149074.beuwens-folder_img121.jpg (337 KB, 1280x1003) Image search: [Google]
1414149074.beuwens-folder_img121.jpg
337 KB, 1280x1003
>>2179669
>preg
>w/g
>bbw
>bhm
>femboy/trap
(bellies are my weakness can you tell?)

hate:
Herm
Hyper
cuck/ntr
incest
feet
scat (but I don't mind farting as long as shit or piss is completely non present in the picture/story etc.)
>>
>>2207416
>w/g

what is this?
>>
>>2207173
post pics
>>
>only person in the thread that likes NTR/cheating
>only person on /trash/ that likes NTR/cheating

Where did it all go so wrong? I should probably add I only fap to primarily furry porn with a bit of hentai. I haven't jerked off to 3dpd since 2001.
>>
>>2179669
Faves:
Vanilla
Futa
Poni
Thicc (but not fat)
Bestiality

Stuff that becomes fappable with the addition of futa:
Necro
Rape
Mind Control/Hypnosis
Prostitution

Hate:
Anything with bodily waste
Rape
Diaper/Age Regression
Prostitution

REEEEEEEEE:
Mind Control/Hypnosis/Mind Break
Cuck/NTR
>>
>>2207451
>I should probably add I only fap to primarily furry porn with a bit of hentai. I haven't jerked off to 3dpd since 2001.

That doesn't mean anything. this isn't /a/. if you're far enough down the rabbithole to favor feral, "3DPD" is a lost concept since 3D creaturee is exactly the stuff of your dreams. "3DPD" is the stuff of humanfuckers who consciously believe humans is gross, which is only step one, since even normalfags already find humans gross. comedians joke about how humans find their own human offspring disgusting, whereas those same humans find the offspring of animals to be cute.

I am calling you a casual.
>>
File: Oedipus_Rex.jpg (104 KB, 700x387) Image search: [Google]
Oedipus_Rex.jpg
104 KB, 700x387
>>2207444
>>
File: 55006268_p0.png (544 KB, 900x1100) Image search: [Google]
55006268_p0.png
544 KB, 900x1100
>>2207477
but... I am a feralfag.
>>
>>2207492

well then you're retarded, as you've somehow managed for a decade and a half to misunderstand and even outright reject the very philosophy you would otherwise've naturally gained

why do you consider 3D feral to be "pig disgusting"? and do you even like 2D feral that is mentally feral as well?
>>
>>2207492

by the way, since I'm at this point kinda afraid I bullied you away from the thread, and I hate talking about this stuff with other anyway, I'm just gonna say some stuff and pretend you'll read it.

the idea is, humans're kinda gross. everyone knows this. everywhere you look you see humans sub-ostracizing themselves, and finding aspects of their very bodies gross. like feet. feet're THE most human aspect of the human's form, yet since it's so human, fetishizing it is considered gross. for that matter, fetishizing anything but what you must to breed a human is considered gross... except, fetishizing human geniralia itself is considered gross. this is all through the conventional eye, of course. human culture is humans partially worshiping themselved because they find fully worshiping themselves to be gross.

so what people do is amend the human, so they can like and consume them completely, instead of partially. the main way to do that is just to make the human 2D, because "2D" is the stuff of dreams, therefore when you indulge in it, you indulge in your raw emotion, see? so it's inherently better than 3D, which you find partially repulsive. but the thing is, with feral, you don't indulge in humans, so there're no notions of human anything, there, beyond basic stuff like their being alive (as a human), needing food to eat (as a human), etc. so to make the feral creature 2D you take their 3D form which you are indifferent to, and make it "2D",which is your emotion. so it feels good. you won't have to jump through any hoops to make it easier to consume, as it only gets hard to consume if you ascribe negative human traits to it.

so basicslly, 3D feral did nothing wrong. it's not "pig disgusting". humans are perceived to be "pig disgusting" since they're the source of the idea of "pig disgusting", so you remove it when you consume them in your mind, ie. via "2D". everyone hates when I try to talk about anythin like this, so I'm gonna bounce.
>>
Favorites
>Hyper
>Rape
>Pregnancy
>Egg Laying
>Excessive Cum
>Cum Inflation
>Cartoon-Like characters
>Mascots (As in, the mascot costumes and the idea they may be used 'wrongly')

Least favorite
>Scat
>Pee
>Feet or any other "let's focus on this sexually-weird bodypart"
>Cannibalism/Vore
>>
File: Jackle applestar.png (128 KB, 337x345) Image search: [Google]
Jackle applestar.png
128 KB, 337x345
>>2191973
>Futa without balls
>What is the point
Preach, anon.
I don't get why I haven't seen anyone else complain about this.
>>
>>2204595
Because normies don't like tails
>>
>>2204595
Normies can't handle a snout, tail or paws
>>
>>2207478
Oh Sides, I barely knew you
>>
Ive reached a point were everything is a fetish for me, i enjoy everything and rotate through everything. Moments ago it was feral animal pussy, earlier on it was lol eeee, yesterday it was diaper wetting.

Almost anything i tell you.
>>
>>2210457
You've ascended anon. I'm practically there as well.
>>
Bump without content.
>>
>>2179669
>weight gain
>feet
>spanking
>incest
>man-milking
>small penis humiliation
>>
File: 1459666634592.png (2 MB, 1390x1762) Image search: [Google]
1459666634592.png
2 MB, 1390x1762
>>2209631
>>2209896
I agree, fucking normies gtfo
>>
fetishes
>bdsm
>femboys
>futa
>furry

dislike
>anything that isn't that aka watersports
>>
God damn the shit on here
>>
Like :
Mares
Anthro females
Fluids (Watersports, Lactation, squirting, etc)
Pregnancy
Centaurs
Ownership/slave/submission (Willing)
Shota

Dislike :
Pain
Blood
BSDM
Scat
Torture
>>
>>2217912
What is water sports exactly,
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.