[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/gamerfuel/ General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 15
What does /v/ consume to keep you going on a hard gaming session?

Pic related for me.

This bad boy gives me the quick energy I need to last a full 2 hours before needing to refuel.
>>
Lad, I've got some based KFC right now.
>>
>>216655
>kJ

I had no idea Australia was a third world country.
>>
I stop for 10 minutes to make dinner. That's literally all it takes. 5 minutes to prep and put everything on the heat. Play for 20. 5 minutes at the end to finish and plate up. Easy.
>>
Usually some chips and a battered sausage can keep me going.
>>
c-c-can't beat that taste
>>
Pizza, pizza rolls, and Jimmy Johns provide my body with enough grease to keep going through the night.

Also, actual Gamer Fuel Mountain Dew is top tier. Only time I even drink soda anymore is when it's out.
>>
File: johnson_pies.png (251 KB, 706x513) Image search: [Google]
johnson_pies.png
251 KB, 706x513
Pies
>>
Who /cheeseNdips/ here?
>>
What's for dinner, lads?

This is mine.

Dinner of the GODS.
>>
>>216664

>medium salsa

poof detected
>>
>>216664
Never seen that sauce before, I usually just get queso for tortilla chips.
>>
File: 1344352940853.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1344352940853.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>216662
>halal certified, perth mosque.
every fucking time
>>
>>216655
Enjoy your obesity
>>
>>216668

enjoy your virginity lmao
>>
water
>>
>>216655
>gamerfuel
>not being able to sit down for a few hours without stuffing your mouth
And this is why you're a fat neckbeard.
>>
>>216664
Pretty good, but mine is better.

Getting mad gains.
>>
>>216664
Had six Nutri grain bars, fuck me they're good
>>
>>216664
I dropped my debit card in the McDonalds bin, so nothing for me.
>>
File: awesome.jpg (71 KB, 480x465) Image search: [Google]
awesome.jpg
71 KB, 480x465
Cheese and salami on crackers. Those giant lunchable platters they sell at the grocery store are the perfect snack. They're clean so you don't get grease on your controller, small so you can grab it quick during multiplayer, and a damn good combination of flavors.

Only drawback is that you need a really good beverage to pair it with.
>>
>>216674
>debit card
>not based credit card
kys my friend
>>
>>216676

no thanks my friend i don't like debt
>>
>>216675
I made my own platter like that the other night.

Ham and a good cheese.

Washed down with a nice red wine.

Bon apetit
>>
>>216676

>Unironically participating in the modern credit system

You're telling someone else to kill themselves while you're literally part of society's long-term suicide.

Good job, dude.
>>
>>216677
>>216679
I'm too retarded to function in the modern financial system without behaving like a spoiled woman: The Post.
>>
>needing fuel for sitting on your ass
>>
>>216679
There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with credit cards, it increases your financial liquidity and let's you earn interest on the cash that would normally be spent on purchases, while also having fringe member benefits and increasing your credit rating, which makes your loans have a lower interest rate.
You would know this if you weren't a SEETHING /biz/ casual fresh off the boat from Facebook and reddit
>>
>>216680

I invest all of my money in the stock market and some mutual funds and exclusively pay cash for anything I need.

I bet you actually buy things you can't really afford using credit cards.
>>
File: 1446703853593.png (145 KB, 780x497) Image search: [Google]
1446703853593.png
145 KB, 780x497
>LE FUG LE GRISBY STRIBS XD XD
>>
>>216683
Delusion and damage control: The Post.
>>
>>216682

>Needing loans

I was born to a meth head family in the middle of Louisiana and even I have literally never needed any kind of loan in my entire life. Not even scholarships or a business loan when I started my company.

Believing you need to participate in our debt-based economy is just pure retardation.
>>
>tfw /fa/ has made me incredibly self conscious of the slight stomach I have, to the point I only eat peanut butter sandwiches, milk, and crackers

I hate feeling gross as fuck
>>
>>216683
>LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY having fucking cash assets
kek
KEK
K-E-K

You're LITERALLY throwing away the long term value of YOUR dollar.
>>
>eating food

When will this meme end?
>>
>>216688

>dollar

Mate where the fuck do you think I live.
>>
>>216686
There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with loans either, which you would know if you weren't a seething financial casual too
It lets you spend money elsewhere in less liquid investments and offer a greater return than the loan's interest rate, so long as you're not fucking retarded, LITERALLY giving YOU more money
>>
>>216686
""person"" who unironically watched Zeitgeist and believed the "" information"" presented.

Enjoy no financial security in your life.

Stay poor.

Stay obese.

Stay furious.
>>
>>216690

>implying anything but dollar is valid currency

Anthing else is meme-currency

*tips cowboy hat*

*fires six shooter*

YEEEHAAA
>>
>>216687
Just think of that body fat % lad
>>
This is all you need 2bhfAm
>>
>>216694
I miss sweets, and soda mostly.

I never really indulged much, but I still gained weight and have a shitty dad gut
>>
File: 1446688964748s.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1446688964748s.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
CUNT BEAT THAD DASTE :--DDDDD
>>
>>216686
You're LITERALLY losing money if you're not taking out loans and using a credit card.
You're actually fucking deluded lad
>>216696
I was the same when I first started watching my diet. After the first few months you begin to hate that shit though
>>
>>216655
I'm getting a heart attack just by looking at this
>>
>>216699
You excited, lad?
>>
I drink tea
>>
Good thread.
>>
>>216701
you a poofter or something, mate?
>>
tfw bulking my way up from 2plate to 3plate bench

good fucking feel desu
>>
File: buffalo-wings.jpg (161 KB, 655x480) Image search: [Google]
buffalo-wings.jpg
161 KB, 655x480
Spicy wings and beer.
>>
>>216703
I just like tea
>>
File: 1447666095857.png (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1447666095857.png
21 KB, 400x300
>>216706
>>
>>216707

kojima?
>>
Coffee or water
>>
The only vegetables in this thread are the celery in >>216705, the peanut butter in >>216687, and the presumption is tomato sauce in >>216661. Not even ketchup on the fries.

You're all horribly malnourished unless you're taking vitamins.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.