[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do furries rule the internet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: kill me jesus.jpg (160 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
kill me jesus.jpg
160 KB, 1200x675
Why do furries rule the internet?
>>
>>2013970
Because Disney and videogames exist.
>>
because internet is pure representation and projection and furries got that shit down pat
>>
>>2013970
because we where here first
>>
File: innernets.jpg (73 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
innernets.jpg
73 KB, 480x640
>>2014137
and built large parts of it initially
>>
They don't
>>
Idk, all I know is that furries are to the Web, what Jews are to the real world
>>
>>2013970
I find that statement questionable. They don't rule internet at all given how much hate they've got and how many places don't allow them in. They're very prominent however, for rather obvious reasons:

Productive/creative community - you may hate what they make and think it's shit, I won't blame you - but they do produce a lot of content of varied type and there's plenty of people enjoying it.

Internet being their primary medium for communication and furthering their interests - sure, there are some conventions and stuff but mostly, the community lives on and through the internet so it's obvious they're prominent online.

Related to the first thing - the theme/community is also a decent industry and a way to make cash. Also, there's many people willing to offer cash. Many non-furry artists went over and made some yiffy art to get some quick buck when in a rough spot and noticed logically that it may be overall good way for some side income. Many people are willing to invent, create and fund invention and creation of furry-related merchandise and content. Cash ebbs and flows.

It's actually rather open. Sure, there are cliques, more niche groups but overall it's basically just label for everyone liking or having something to do with anthro depictions of animals. From regular western oldschool cartoons to specific actual-furry community content, there are things related to that everywhere and the whole "being a furry" thing is a sliding scale, with people completely immersed in it but also those who just like some little thing connected to it.
The community is also very open in many places when it comes to sexuality - fetishes, non-traditional sexuality and other such novelty crap is easily accepted and propagated - in that way, it's a place many can come to and somewhat belong in which is absolutely understandable.
>>
>>2015237
Why bother lying then you know it's true?
>>
>>2013970
smug fox
>>
>>2013970
_ _____ ____ ____ _____
>>
>>2013970
Normies dominate the internet my friend of sub-saharan african descent
>>
>>2016603
amazing explanation, good job

"furries" are part of human kind the adoration for animal related beings is part of us
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.